PDA

View Full Version : warner out 4-6 weeks.

G_Man
10-22-2000, 05:23 PM
lets see what trent can do now?? his time to shine before all the NFL scouts for a job next year. sorry to hear about kurt prayers are with you.

------------------
Dont just say it, BRINGGGGG ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Cannibal
10-22-2000, 05:29 PM
They just said on ESPN that Martz says he's out 4-6 weeks but Warner thinks he can try to play next week. We'll see...

mlyonsd
10-22-2000, 05:45 PM
I don't know how you could throw a football with a broken pinky. It's a very important finger when throwing a football..especially on the release.

Cannibal
10-22-2000, 05:46 PM
It's his left hand I believe. So it is important in taking the snap...

Lightning Rod
10-22-2000, 05:49 PM
forget the chat about warner you can talk about him on a rams site
great win at home; if warner stayed in it wouldn't have made a difference anyhow
their d is awful
kc has a must win next week at seattle

Yosef_Malkovitch
10-22-2000, 06:00 PM
I thought he was favoring his left hand as well. However, the entire news media is calling it a broken RIGHT pinky....

thehead
10-22-2000, 06:14 PM
Where's Cory at?

His bounty post worked nicely I would say. 3 starting QB's out (although I didn't see the play that broke his finger so I can not say it was our guys that did it)!

Man, oh man what a day! And I even got to watch the game at home here in Wisconsin http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
Wade

G_Man
10-22-2000, 07:19 PM
PAULY- if you dont like the topic dont click the topic. and now its TRENT GREENS team!!!!!!!!!! time for him to step up and show st. louis what he could of done last year.

------------------
Dont just say it, BRINGGGGG ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Ugly Duck
10-22-2000, 09:26 PM
Broken fingers:

Steve DeBerg!!!

The Blessed Virgin Larry
10-22-2000, 10:48 PM
So is Marshall Faulk. Faulk separated his sholder and is out for about 2-3 weeks!

darkchief
10-23-2000, 09:49 AM
It looks like picking up Trent Green off waivers a couple of weeks ago in FFL is gonna pan out.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Gracie Dean
10-23-2000, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR> although I didn't see the play that broke his finger <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
By all acounts, it happened on center to QB exchange during the play where he fumbled in the red zone just before the half.

Woodrow
10-23-2000, 10:33 AM
The left hand injury that some of you are recalling, happened before the right pinky injury. Warner got his left hand crunched between his shoulder pads and a helmet. The break happened later (on the fumbled snap). The TV/announcers didn't pick up on that injury at the time. They assumed incorrectly later in the broadcast that the pinky was broken during the play that the left hand was injured.

B^2