PDA

View Full Version : 9/11: Pentago Aircraft Hijack Impossible

bowener
12-09-2009, 07:32 PM
This is not meant to flame, or piss anybody off. I came across this and found it frightening if true. I searched Chiefs planet, I am truly sorry if this is a repost.

9/11: PENTAGON AIRCRAFT HIJACK IMPOSSIBLE<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> (http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18405)
FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?[3]

Founded in August 2006, Pilots For 9/11 Truth is a growing organization of aviation professionals from around the globe. The organization has analyzed Data provided by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) for the Pentagon Attack, the events in Shanksville, PA and the World Trade Center attack. The data does not support the government story. The NTSB/FBI refuse to comment. Pilots For 9/11 Truth do not offer theory or point blame at this point in time. However, there is a growing mountain of conflicting information and data in which government agencies and officials along with Mainstream Media refuse to acknowledge. Pilots For 9/11 Truth Core member list continues to grow.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html for full member list.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/join to join.

[1] Hijacker Timeline - http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17

[2] Common Strategy Prior to 9/11/2001 - http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html

[3] Right click and save target as here (http://www.warrenstutt.com/AAL77FDRDecoder/OutputFiles/FinalFlightComplete.csv) to download csv file with "FLT DECK DOOR" parameter.

Donger
12-09-2009, 07:36 PM
JFC

Chiefs4TheWin
12-09-2009, 07:40 PM
JFC

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-09-2009, 07:40 PM
There's a huge thread on this in DC called "9/11 was an inside job".

If you ever find yourself believing anything that Taco John says, bump that thread. It's like penicillin on the clap.

SPchief
12-09-2009, 07:41 PM
In before DC

Mr. Laz
12-09-2009, 07:43 PM
so the original pilot(s) were part of it?

SPchief
12-09-2009, 07:45 PM
so the original pilot(s) were part of it?

It's a conspiracy

Rain Man
12-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Frankly, I question whether the Pentagon even exists.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Just a quick question:

1) Where do they claim to have gotten this code line from?
2) Is there some kind of radio signal that alerts the NTSB if "FLT Deck Door Opens" ...because
3) I thought that all data recorders were damaged far beyond repair.

This doesn't seem like very reliable evidence to me.

I would assume that the people who believe this probably believe that a missile hit the Pentagon, and not a 767. Just my guess.

irishjayhawk
12-09-2009, 07:49 PM
There's a huge thread on this in DC called "9/11 was an inside job".

If you ever find yourself believing anything that Taco John says, bump that thread. It's like penicillin on the clap.

Yeah, I'm ashamed to have participated in that thread. Wish I could erase my lapse into stupidity.

Mr. Laz
12-09-2009, 07:53 PM
It's a conspiracy
i guess i just haven't kept up with the latest.

but wasn't the plane way off course? So something happened.

1. the pilot(s) were part of it
2. the door sensor was wrong or messed with
3. the whole thing didn't happen "tail wagged the dog" style

even my tinfoil hat isn't thick enough to claim #3 so that leaves 1 or 2.

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Yep, that plane actually landed in Cleveland.

Donger
12-09-2009, 07:54 PM
It seems like the FDR didn't record a door state change for 42 hours before this aircraft hit the Pentagon (or didn't, if you believe a missile did). So, the pilots (and all those who entered the cockpit for almost two days beforehand) entered via the pilots' windows, kinds like that Dukes of Hazzard chaps.

irishjayhawk
12-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Of all the airline conspiracy parts I've seen, though, this one ranks #1 in stupidity.

At least the "plane can't make the turn it did" made some iota of plausible sense.

Donger
12-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Just a quick question:

1) Where do they claim to have gotten this code line from?
2) Is there some kind of radio signal that alerts the NTSB if "FLT Deck Door Opens" ...because
3) I thought that all data recorders were damaged far beyond repair.

This doesn't seem like very reliable evidence to me.

I would assume that the people who believe this probably believe that a missile hit the Pentagon, and not a 767. Just my guess.

No, the FDR was damaged but not destroyed. The CVR was destroyed, I think.

Donger
12-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I'm ashamed to have participated in that thread. Wish I could erase my lapse into stupidity.

Good for you.

irishjayhawk
12-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Stop using FDR! We all know he was a communazi! /BEP

Demonpenz
12-09-2009, 07:58 PM
FACEPALM

Rain Man
12-09-2009, 07:58 PM
It seems like the FDR didn't record a door state change for 42 hours before this aircraft hit the Pentagon (or didn't, if you believe a missile did). So, the pilots (and all those who entered the cockpit for almost two days beforehand) entered via the pilots' windows, kinds like that Dukes of Hazzard chaps.

That'd actually be kind of cool if they did that.

CrazyPhuD
12-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Allah flew the plane for them.

Donger
12-09-2009, 08:03 PM
That'd actually be kind of cool if they did that.

Well, older planes used to be able to have the cockpit windows open. See?

irishjayhawk
12-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Allah flew the plane for them.

I always find it somewhat humorous that Christians and Muslims pray to the exact same god.

Yet, they use it against each other like they don't.

CrazyPhuD
12-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I always find it somewhat humorous that Christians and Muslims pray to the exact same god.

Don't forget the Jews....we all read the same old testament. It's all about who's prophet do you believe. Personally I think Mohammad was more in touch with his inner thetan.

irishjayhawk
12-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Personally, I think Thema and Louise and their car hit the Pentagon after going off the cliff.

Mr. Laz
12-09-2009, 08:06 PM
one of the pilots was a bad guy or his family was threaten to make him comply.

:shrug:

Donger
12-09-2009, 08:06 PM

I'm neither, but do either really pray to God? Regardless of what they claim, aren't they really praying to Jesus or Mohammed respectively?

carlos3652
12-09-2009, 08:11 PM

Im no theologian, but i think that Allah is a different God than the God of the Jews and the Christians... just saying...

carlos3652
12-09-2009, 08:13 PM
The concepts associated with the term Allah (as a deity) differ among the traditions. In pre-Islamic Arabia amongst pagan Arabs, Allah was not considered the sole divinity, having associates and companions, sons and daughters - a concept which Islam thoroughly and resolutely abrogated. In Islam, the name Allah is the supreme and all-comprehensive divine name. All other divine names are believed to refer back to Allah.[5] Allah is unique, the only Deity, creator of the universe and omnipotent.[1][2] Arab Christians today use terms such as Allāh al-ʼAb ( الله الأب, "God the Father") to distinguish their usage from Muslim usage.[6] There are both similarities and differences between the concept of God as portrayed in the Qur'an and the Hebrew Bible.

The god of Islam, Allah, is most definitely not the God of the Bible. Allah is presented in the Koran as an autocratic ruler who is aloof and arbitrary (Sura 5:40Off-site Link). Allah is unknowable whereas the God of the Bible is knowable (2 Timothy 1:12Off-site Link). Allah is impersonal, unlike the personal God the Scriptures reveal (1 Peter 5:6-7). Allah is unitarian (Sura 4:48Off-site Link) whereas the God of the Bible is trinitarian (2 Corinthians 13:14Off-site Link). Here is what the Koran says about the God of the Bible (Sura 4:171Off-site Link): “Believe in Allah and say not ‘Trinity.’ Cease! It is better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from his transcendent majesty that he should have a son.”

Donger
12-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Wait. So, Islam's God is a Jew? Do Muslims know this?

carlos3652
12-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Nice Donger that would suck for them... Islam's moon God was considered Allah... Allah means God in the Western world, but the two are not the same...

Gonzo
12-09-2009, 08:26 PM
FACEPALM

Do you like gladiator movies?
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
12-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Nice Donger that would suck for them... Islam's moon God was considered Allah... Allah means God in the Western world, but the two are not the same...

Errr, I don't want to suck either of them.

Iowanian
12-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Anyone who thinks this should go find a public toilet with blue fluid and any other biological material, dump in half a gallon of antifreeze to make a cocktail, jam their head to the bottom of the bowl and ingest liberally.

notorious
12-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Maybe the damn sensor was broken?

If passengers knew how many things were broken on the airplane they fly on(nothing essential to surviving the flight), they would probably just shrug this report off.

People forget how laid back everything was before 9/11. The sensor was probably malfunctioning, and the pilots didn't really give a fuck that it was screwed up.

Ebolapox
12-09-2009, 08:41 PM

it's funny you should mention that. you're completely wrong about them not being the same god.

if we're being purely technical, islam and christianity are both branches off of what is considered (aside from possibly zoroastrianism) the world's first monotheistic religion, judaeism.

christianity branches off after that dude jesus was crucified (more accurately, when paul the evangelical roman travels around spreading the good word of christ, whom he never met)

islam is an offshoot of judaeism in that the descendents of one ishmael (son of abraham) went on to be followers of a prophet named mohammed. his principles are very judeo-christian if you read closely enough, and jesus is even considered a prophet in the islamic religions.

they all three (collectively) are called and considered 'religions of 'the book' (aka, all had roots in the old and new testament(s) of the bible).

there are better, jucier bits of info on this topic, but let's not hijack the gold that is a good conspiracy theory.

Jerm
12-09-2009, 09:40 PM
So Ted Olson's wife is indeed alive and just being hidden somewhere??? That would have to be the case.

What a fucking joke.

Sick of these people...I'd like to find the two douchebags that made Loose Change and take a fucking bandsaw to their heads.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
12-09-2009, 09:53 PM
A plane hit the pentagon on 9/11. I know this for a fact.

Buck
12-09-2009, 10:02 PM
What about the other 2 planes? JFC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
12-09-2009, 10:15 PM
What about the other 2 planes? JFC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Three planes, you knob.

Donger
12-09-2009, 10:18 PM
So Ted Olson's wife is indeed alive and just being hidden somewhere??? That would have to be the case.

What a ****ing joke.

Sick of these people...I'd like to find the two douchebags that made Loose Change and take a ****ing bandsaw to their heads.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, that isn't what this is suggesting. It seems to be suggesting that the two pilots, Charles Burlingame and David Charlebois were in cahoots with the terrorists.

stevieray
12-09-2009, 10:19 PM
christianity branches off after that dude jesus was crucified (more accurately, when paul the evangelical roman travels around spreading the good word of christ, whom he never met)

Saul met Jesus on the road to Damascus.

Donger
12-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Oh, here's a quick bio on Burlingame. Clearly a Muslim extremist:

Charles Burlingame graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1971.[2] In the Navy, he flew F-4 Phantom jets, rising to the rank of captain.[1] In 1979, Burlingame left active duty with the Navy and joined American Airlines though, he remained in the Naval Reserves. Burlingame volunteered to be activated during the Gulf War.[1] Burlingame also spent time working in The Pentagon, while in the Naval Reserves.[3]

Burlingame retired as a Navy Reserve Captain in 1996 and worked at American Airlines.[4] Burlingame was married to an American Airlines flight attendant, Sheri Burlingame.[5]

Jerm
12-09-2009, 10:22 PM
No, that isn't what this is suggesting. It seems to be suggesting that the two pilots, Charles Burlingame and David Charlebois were in cahoots with the terrorists.

Oh I guess I should've read it closer...just kinda skimmed it like I do most of these things on 9/11.

This is quite the oddball out of left field theory...don't think I've ever seen this thrown out there.

Still wanna fuck up those little Loose Change bastards lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
12-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Just watch the Zeitgeist movie on Youtube,

It was a govt excuse to get into a war where there was national intrest (oil)

Saddam wouldnt agree with us so we took matter into our own hands. Granted Saddam deserved to be executed regardless for gassing his own poeple. But 9/11 propelled the capture of Saddam.

The flight manifest was fucked. According to that. These fuckers are still running around in the US.

The Pentagon bombing wasn't from an aircraft. Esp not from an airliner 737 jet. There are roads, hotels, light structures and all kinds of shit that were in front of the pentagon and nothing was damaged except the building itself. It was a a bomb. Funny how all the video tapes from surrounding areas at gas stations hotels were immediately confiscated by the fed govt.

Just watch this video...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNGukcPO3XY&feature=PlayList&p=38CF20CFBC5C39B3&index=0&playnext=1

(this is just 1 of 4 continuing videos)

It really makes you think.................World Trade Center Building 7 was destroyed. WHY!?!?!?!? That building was NOWHERE near the twin towers. But it was destroyed.

Jenson71
12-10-2009, 12:32 AM
I'm neither, but do either really pray to God? Regardless of what they claim, aren't they really praying to Jesus or Mohammed respectively?

Muslims don't pray to Muhammad. Muhammad is not divine.

Christians pray to Jesus sometimes because he is God. They also pray to the Father and Holy Spirit.

Jenson71
12-10-2009, 12:32 AM

Saddam wouldnt agree with us so we took matter into our own hands. Granted Saddam deserved to be executed regardless for gassing his own poeple. But 9/11 propelled the capture of Saddam.

No, it wasn't. No.

Donger
12-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Muslims don't pray to Muhammad. Muhammad is not divine.

Christians pray to Jesus sometimes because he is God. They also pray to the Father and Holy Spirit.

I thought Jesus was the son of God? If so (and if so, is that the reason He is "divine"?), is Jesus superior in a theological sense to Mohammed?

mikey23545
12-10-2009, 12:56 AM

The flight manifest was ****ed. According to that. These ****ers are still running around in the US.

The Pentagon bombing wasn't from an aircraft. Esp not from an airliner 737 jet. There are roads, hotels, light structures and all kinds of shit that were in front of the pentagon and nothing was damaged except the building itself. It was a a bomb. Funny how all the video tapes from surrounding areas at gas stations hotels were immediately confiscated by the fed govt.

Just watch this video...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNGukcPO3XY&feature=PlayList&p=38CF20CFBC5C39B3&index=0&playnext=1

(this is just 1 of 4 continuing videos)

It really makes you think.................World Trade Center Building 7 was destroyed. WHY!?!?!?!? That building was NOWHERE near the twin towers. But it was destroyed.

I'd like to say I pity you for being so gullible and ignorant that you would fall for a load of tripe like this.

But that would be a lie. I greatly despise you for being so f@cking stupid.

Jenson71
12-10-2009, 01:01 AM
I thought Jesus was the son of God? If so (and if so, is that the reason He is "divine"?), is Jesus superior in a theological sense to Mohammed?

Saying Son of God is just a way of saying that you have an intimate relationship with God. And to a Christian, he certainly does have an intimate relationship with the Father. I don't know why he agreed to call himself the Son of God, other than the Old Testament tie-in it had.

He is divine because he was there at the beginning and is the third person of the Trinitarian God (one God of three persons). God (Father) didn't come first and then make Jesus. There never was a time that the Father existed and the Son, Jesus, didn't.

To a Christian, Jesus is certainly superior in a theological sense to Muhammad. To the Muslims, Jesus is a prophet like Moses, a great man, but not the last prophet and not the most important. Muhammad is the last and most important.

Muhammad is always 100% man to the Muslims. Not a shred of divinity.

Norman Einstein
12-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Wait. So, Islam's God is a Jew? Do Muslims know this?

Don't confuse him. He will go crazy again as he said he did in the 9/11 thread. Let him rest and send him some maypo.

irishjayhawk
12-10-2009, 04:48 AM

With Christianity, 3 is the new 1. That is, Jesus is both the son and the father. Yeah, creepy, right.

Also, I laugh at the post 9/11 rationalizations by Christians to separate themselves from the "Muslim God", Allah, even though they are, historically, the same - just with different prophets at the helm.

irishjayhawk
12-10-2009, 05:08 AM

On the bright side, I realized skepticism - a tool I adore - has its limits.

BucEyedPea
12-10-2009, 05:29 AM

Mohammed claimed to be the last prophet....not God.
Christians believe God is a Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Christ is the Son, therefore Divine.
Muslim's pray to Allah which just means God.
Muslims descended from the same Patriach as the Jews— Abraham right?
Maybe you should call them Ishmaelites to remember that more easily?