PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues So if Unions are exempt from health care tax..

petegz28
01-15-2010, 09:12 PM
WTF is the money they were planning on getting from said tax going to come from now???

AustinChief
01-15-2010, 09:15 PM
oh oh oh.. can we form a Chiefsplanet Union and get ourselves some gubment cheese too!

Is there anyone left who thinks the current route we are taking is a good idea or is it simply people trying to save face at this point?

Bwana
01-15-2010, 09:30 PM
oh oh oh.. can we form a Chiefsplanet Union and get ourselves some gubment cheese too!

Is there anyone left who thinks the current route we are taking is a good idea or is it simply people trying to save face at this point?

Yes, here are a few dipshits left. Read a few more threads.

whatsmynameagain
01-15-2010, 09:38 PM
it doesnt matter, were all fucked. corporate america owns your ass
Posted via Mobile Device

AustinChief
01-15-2010, 09:45 PM
so seriously... How do we get in on this Union gig... and even though I am owner of CP can I still get in the union or is that a no no?

BucEyedPea
01-15-2010, 09:50 PM
That's it! That's the answer! Everyone in the entire fricken country becomes a member of a union. New Unions can even be started. That'll make this HC plan work out real well! :evil:

trndobrd
01-15-2010, 10:05 PM
so seriously... How do we get in on this Union gig... and even though I am owner of CP can I still get in the union or is that a no no?

Are we going to have a secret ballot, or are you going to have some thugs come over to help me fill out my ballot right?

petegz28
01-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Are we going to have a secret ballot, or are you going to have some thugs come over to help me fill out my ballot right?

Johnny No-Thumbs will be bringing you your ballot. :evil:

BucEyedPea
01-16-2010, 06:40 AM
I've got another idea! It's a win-win for both leftists and righties.

All liberals ( or anyone wanting this HC) in the country can have a govt public-option with them pooling their own tax money to pay for it like one huge group. This way they can get rid of the no existing conditions limitation. Everyone else gets to opt out. They can tax the limousine liberals at a higher rate too. That way they get what they want and those not wanting it get what they want. Then we'll see if they like their own ideas.

Inspector
01-16-2010, 06:42 AM
We may be able to get out of paying for this by commiting suicide.

Although, I will admit, not a very good option.

HonestChieffan
01-16-2010, 06:52 AM
We may be able to get out of paying for this by commiting suicide.

Although, I will admit, not a very good option.

Feeds the death Tax

patteeu
01-16-2010, 07:01 AM

Sorry. It's not a good time to be an owner of anything. You're screwed.

mlyonsd
01-16-2010, 07:10 AM
The Amish will be exempt as well so you could go that route.

Just remember though when tailgaiting at Arrowhead make sure you keep the bbq sauce out of your long beard otherwise you'll gross everyone out.

RINGLEADER
01-16-2010, 09:05 AM
I believe they're crafting some variant of the House's tax on rich people to make up the difference. Probably by increasing their payroll tax.

Again, as I predicted, the Dems have successfully gerrymandered the bill to exclude their special interests and made up the difference with "rich" people. Nevermind that the legislation no longer helps reduce costs, covers everyone, or insures better care. At least they got a bill done!

stevieray
01-16-2010, 09:11 AM
hey! they donated 30 mill to the campaign...they deserve this and the 60 billion.

...you think Andy "Persuasion of Power" Stern has been going for beers a the WH?

I feel bad for those who were completley fooled by this guy...the change he campaigned on and the change he is implementing are polar opposites.

path to hell is paved with good intentions.

wild1
01-16-2010, 09:14 AM
It's all free stuff for you. It'll be paid for by someone else.

(they could use this slogan to promote virtually every policy initiative they have)

RedNeckRaider
01-16-2010, 09:20 AM
hey! they donated 30 mill to the campaign...they deserve this and the 60 billion.

...you think Andy "Persuasion of Power" Stern has been going for beers a the WH?

I feel bad for those who were completley fooled by this guy...the change he campaigned on and the change he is implementing are polar opposites.

path to hell is paved with good intentions.

I do not think his intentions were ever good. When the Devil (looney left) laid out the contract to get him in the White House he happily signed~