PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues DEMS IN MA: Brown Is A Right-Wing Birther Who Hates Rape Victims And Loves Corruption

RINGLEADER
01-17-2010, 01:05 PM
The fact that the Dem machine hasn't been able to find anything of substance to throw at Brown and has instead trumped up charges he "questions Obama's birth" (something Politico called "a wild stretch"), wants to turn away rape victims from hospitals (something the Boston Globe called "a major misrepresentation of his position"), denies health care to his employees (forgetting, as liberals often do, that the 12 (!) people in question are independent contractors), and wants banks to steal your money (when actually he was criticizing Obama's plan to punish banks that act responsibly by making them cover the losses of other groups that do not).

What an extremist...lol.

petegz28
01-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Dude, they are throwing everything they can at him including the kitchen sink. I am expecting later today or tomorrow for some scandal or something about him to come out.

The Mad Crapper
01-17-2010, 01:26 PM
The fact that the Dem machine hasn't been able to find anything of substance to throw at Brown and has instead trumped up charges he "questions Obama's birth" (something Politico called "a wild stretch"), wants to turn away rape victims from hospitals (something the Boston Globe called "a major misrepresentation of his position"), denies health care to his employees (forgetting, as liberals often do, that the 12 (!) people in question are independent contractors), and wants banks to steal your money (when actually he was criticizing Obama's plan to punish banks that act responsibly by making them cover the losses of other groups that do not).

What an extremist...lol.

He doesn't care about rape victims? I would think the dem's wouldn't want to bring up Willie Horton 48 hrs before the election.

Baby Lee
01-17-2010, 01:29 PM
He doesn't care about rape victims? I would think the dem's wouldn't want to bring up Willie Horton 48 hrs before the election.

Or the fact that, as AG she went inactive on a police man accused [not in the of duties, but still] of raping a 2yo with a curling iron, after releasing him without bail.

The Mad Crapper
01-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Or the fact that, as AG she went inactive on a police man accused [not in the of duties, but still] of raping a 2yo with a curling iron, after releasing him without bail.

Please God, tell me the curling iron wasn't plugged in.

RINGLEADER
01-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Dude, they are throwing everything they can at him including the kitchen sink. I am expecting later today or tomorrow for some scandal or something about him to come out.

Well if they have something they've done a great job of limiting it's impact by basically fabricating stories. Frankly, I can't see how that mailing about rape victims won't succeed in earning criminal charges for the Coakley campaign given the pretty specific language in the 2005 law passed to govern such things.

If the polls are to be believed, and support is as hard as pretty much all the polls show, they're going to need something that isn't open to interpretation to draw Brown down. The one concern are reports that interest in the race is way up which probably doesn't help Brown but who knows? Anything less that victory is a loss. Need to get the seat and stop this version of Obamacare.

wild1
01-17-2010, 01:50 PM

Yeah... find some woman willing to claim he committed some lewd act on her, just run it into the media as a total falsehood. It's too late for them to fight the allegation and the story only has to hold up for a day or two anyway.

HonestChieffan
01-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Calling all Loons, report to Democrat HQ on the double.

petegz28
01-17-2010, 01:51 PM
I still expect Coakley to win....and Obama will be the hero

Baby Lee
01-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Where's their infrastructure to bribe people to vote?
Why aren't they out there voting 10 times each?

Bearcat2005
01-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Vote early and often....right?

wild1
01-17-2010, 02:04 PM
How many offices does Acorn have in Massachusetts?

Bearcat2005
01-17-2010, 02:06 PM
3 too many...

http://www.acorn.org/index.php?id=4340

petegz28
01-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Where's their infrastructure to bribe people to vote?
Why aren't they out there voting 10 times each?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OB3j9fpTKkk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OB3j9fpTKkk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bearcat2005
01-17-2010, 02:09 PM
How many offices does Acorn have in Massachusetts?

A buddy of mine from graduate school is writing his thesis on Acorn's financial corruption in regards to its accounting of private funds. I guess as an undergard he actually worked for them and made these observations.

HonestChieffan
01-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Bottom line for dems is they stand to lose regardless of the outcome. The energy among the loyal opposition will continue to grow whatever way this race falls.