PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Hey republicans...you're no different than what happened in Mass.

mlyonsd
01-19-2010, 07:57 PM
For me I want a government that only spends money that we can afford. If that means cutting it because you think sending jobs overseas is smart go for it. I'll vote your azz out the same way Mass did.

We can never justify spending at our current rate when you let people outbid our basic labor jobs at $1/hour.

If you don't understand cutting government spending while letting that happen then go F'yourself and you could be the next Coakley.

Brock
01-19-2010, 07:59 PM
That may be all true, but gridlock is good. Having the power all divided up is good for less spending.

mlyonsd
01-19-2010, 08:09 PM
It's all about labor. Until we can make 300,000,000 people self sufficient all the rest is bunk.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-19-2010, 08:36 PM
:clap: I love reading this. Accountability comes from all angles. It's not a partisan issue. It's an American issue. We've largely failed in it for decades now.

mlyonsd
01-19-2010, 08:51 PM
:clap: I love reading this. Accountability comes from all angles. It's not a partisan issue. It's an American issue. We've largely failed in it for decades now.

It isn't a partisan angle. It's not a FB game. Both sides are pulled by money to vote for every issue.

I only wish the young crowd can be persuaded to see that. Our system has been manipulated to the point where we play it party vs. party to the point we all lose if we are not paying attention.