PDA

View Full Version : Elections You are on notice

jjjayb
01-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Dems and Republicans alike. We are sick of your crap. We are tired of career politicians making back room deals and acting as though we are here to serve you. You are here to serve us. It reads, We the people, of the people, not we the people above the rest of the people.

Here's to hoping a LOT of incumbents, Democrat and Republican, are voted out and replaced by real working people, not career politicians. :toast:

ROYC75
01-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Zach to enter in 3,2,1 to debunk this.

Bwana
01-19-2010, 10:50 PM
Dems and Republicans alike. We are sick of your crap. We are tired of career politicians making back room deals and acting as though we are here to serve you. You are here to serve us. It reads, We the people, of the people, not we the people above the rest of the people.

Here's to hoping a LOT of incumbents, Democrat and Republican, are voted out and replaced by real working people, not career politicians. :toast:

This

ROYC75
01-19-2010, 10:56 PM

Agree with this and Bwana !

Time for some new blood, lots of it.

Bwana
01-19-2010, 10:57 PM

Indeed! Their is a lot of dead weight out there. It's time to trim the fat.

Jenson71
01-19-2010, 11:01 PM

So are you satisfied that Brown won or not?

fan4ever
01-19-2010, 11:03 PM

Let's start with the Dems and see how that goes.:D

Bwana
01-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Let's start with the Dems and see how that goes.:D

I think they just did. :D

jjjayb
01-20-2010, 11:16 AM

Obviously.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 11:19 AM

It was America rejecting your hero B.O.

Oh yeah I'm satisfied.

jiveturkey
01-20-2010, 11:21 AM
It sounds good but will it change the lobbying efforts and special interest groups?

I'm all for new blood but will it really make much of a difference in the long run?

BucEyedPea
01-20-2010, 11:33 AM

I hope you're right. Sometimes it doesn't make a dayum difference ya' know.

ClevelandBronco
01-20-2010, 11:33 AM
It sounds good but will it change the lobbying efforts and special interest groups?

I'm all for new blood but will it really make much of a difference in the long run?

Tell you what: I'll get elected, collect a couple million bucks and report back.

Or not.