PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Pelosi to push for the worst option of all on health care

petegz28
01-20-2010, 08:07 AM
Being reported this morning, she is set to offer a deal to the Senate that the House will pass the Senate bill for an "iron cald" guarantee that the Senate will "patch" the issues the House has later down the road.

In other words they want to pass the bill as is with a promise to "fix it later".

GTFO!

BigRedChief
01-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Being reported this morning, she is set to offer a deal to the Senate that the House will pass the Senate bill for an "iron cald" guarantee that the Senate will "patch" the issues the House has later down the road.

In other words they want to pass the bill as is with a promise to "fix it later".

GTFO!
and this is news? You didn't see this coming?

petegz28
01-20-2010, 08:10 AM
and this is news? You didn't see this coming?

If they think they are going to shove this through and tell the American People, "we will fix it later", they are dumber than I thought.

petegz28
01-20-2010, 08:12 AM
Here is the Dems mantra for 2010 if they do this...

"We passed a health care bill most people didn't want. We promise to fix it later. Now vote for us!"

LMAO

Bwana
01-20-2010, 08:14 AM
What a snatch.

http://img.hobowars.com/fn_photos/l_16366_1a1acommunist-pelosi.jpg

petegz28
01-20-2010, 08:15 AM
The Dems are worried about not having anything acomplished to run on for the election. How about jobs? The economy? That sort of thing? Instead of a health care bill that is a disaster and most people don't want?

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 08:18 AM
The Dems are worried about not having anything acomplished to run on for the election. How about jobs? The economy? That sort of thing? Instead of a health care bill that is a disaster and most people don't want?

But Pete, working people don't need government handouts. That flies in the face of everything the democrap party stands for.

InChiefsHell
01-20-2010, 08:18 AM
This shit is hilarious. The best part is, they really don't think that this Massachusetts thing is related to HC or Obama's polices. Let them keep thinking that. Come November much Democrat ass will be kicked in the House and Senate. Sadly, there is no telling if the Republicans will know what to do with themselves when they get this power.

bluehawkdoc
01-20-2010, 08:28 AM
What a snatch.

Pelosi looks like she taking one in her Democrapper in that picture.ROFL

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 08:35 AM
http://www.iaza.com/work/100121C/NastyPelosi6254268663-iaza.jpg

thecoffeeguy
01-20-2010, 09:06 AM
This shit is hilarious. The best part is, they really don't think that this Massachusetts thing is related to HC or Obama's polices. Let them keep thinking that. Come November much Democrat ass will be kicked in the House and Senate. Sadly, there is no telling if the Republicans will know what to do with themselves when they get this power.

Their ignorance is amazing, especially Pelosi.

I still think a lot of Democrats are going to try to sit and hide in the corner and watch this stuff play out. For the smart ones (assuming there are some), I think they saw what happened in Massachusetts and may be rethinking things. They keep pushing Obamacare, that is there death.
Check this out:

Congressional strategists had warned in the closing days of the Massachusetts Senate race that a Coakley defeat had the potential to trigger a series of retirements within the Democratic ranks as members flee a political wave that could wash out dozens in the House and high single digits on the Senate side.

ďMy message to my clients? Jump ship now,Ē said one Democratic operative who advises a number of targeted Members of Congress. ďObama canít help you.Ē

Itís not just that Obama canít help Democrats ó heís killing their political prospects. His own approval ratings are plunging, and his agenda is so toxic that Democrats canít run on it in Massachusetts and win. And if that agenda can no longer play in the bluest of blue states, where can Democrats feel safe by sticking to it? Certainly not in Indiana, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, or even California.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Their ignorance is amazing, especially Pelosi.

I still think a lot of Democrats are going to try to sit and hide in the corner and watch this stuff play out. For the smart ones (assuming there are some), I think they saw what happened in Massachusetts and may be rethinking things. They keep pushing Obamacare, that is there death.
Check this out:

Even Barney Frank is backsliding fearlessly.

ROFL

wild1
01-20-2010, 09:19 AM
this is like watching Wile E. Coyote set up one of his roadrunner traps.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 10:57 AM
http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/1aaaabus.jpg

CoMoChief
01-20-2010, 11:02 AM

GTFO!

She should be thrown in jail, just for being this fucking hard headed over this HC issue.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Watch out! B.O. has his war face on!

http://inplacenews.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/obama-0161.jpg

RINGLEADER
01-20-2010, 11:18 AM
This inept crowd is the same lot of idiots that want to be in charge of your health care? Yeah, right.

What about "not signing a bill that will add to the deficit?" That's right, we're backloading the vast majority of the spending bill so we only have to give six years of service in exchange for 10 years of taxes.

What about "this will bring down costs and improve care?" Even the CBO says, in their extremely rosy predictions that are loaded with caveats, that the bill will likely increase costs for millions.

What about "the procedings will be transparent?" Yeah, that was a joke. But it didn't stop Nancy Pelosi from coming out and making comments that have no basis in reality.

What about "you can keep your own insurance?" Not if you're one of those terrible "rich" people with a certain kind of plan that the Dems don't like because now that insurance carries with it a 40% tax.

What about "the bill won't cover funding for abortion?" Yeah that one went out the window the second it hit the Senate.

Despite all of these "promises" Obama is STILL going to ignore the will of the people and jam it down our throats. He IS a liar on this and other issues (as evidenced by the few examples above). He shouldn't be believed. He shouldn't be trusted. And the quicker the GOP starts pointing this out the better this country will be for it.

ROYC75
01-20-2010, 11:32 AM
What a snatch.

Nancy wants to double down on Harry and Obama !:facepalm: :eek: :shake:

HonestChieffan
01-20-2010, 11:35 AM
If the dems don't get her under control, this could be far worse for them. What happened to real democrats anyway? This bunch of loons will gut the party.

Chocolate Hog
01-20-2010, 11:46 AM
See ya nancy theres a really good Republican candidate running aginst her who I would love to see win.

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-20-2010, 11:56 AM
See ya nancy theres a really good Republican candidate running aginst her who I would love to see win.

I have serious doubts the People's Republic of San Francisco would vote that hag out no matter how bad things get. If they did, it would probably be in the primary for another far left nut.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 11:57 AM
I have serious doubts the People's Republic of San Francisco would vote that hag out no matter how bad things get. If they did, it would probably be in the primary for another far left nut.

Exactly. It would have to be a cop killer, or a former member of the Village People.

Chocolate Hog
01-20-2010, 11:57 AM

I don't know John Dennis is a liberterian guy if any Republican wins in San Franisco it will be him.

RINGLEADER
01-20-2010, 12:15 PM
White House spokesman Gibbs is talking about health care reform in the past-tense...

lol

petegz28
01-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Pelosi has Sadaam like poll #'s in here district. She isn't going anywhere.

Hydrae
01-20-2010, 12:54 PM
In three years when elections for the House come up again and the Reps have continued the screwing of the country will we see the emergence of a third party? It is amazing to me that either of these parties still have any followers after the last decade. :shake:

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:03 PM
In three years when elections for the House come up again and the Reps have continued the screwing of the country will we see the emergence of a third party? It is amazing to me that either of these parties still have any followers after the last decade. :shake:

I think the paradigm has shifted. Normal people in this country can no longer afford complacency or ignorance when it comes to politics and elections.

See, here' the difference between moonbats and conservatives---

Moonbats elect a guy who represents them, then in one year runs the country into the ground and polarizes the country, and they thing "GREAT!"

Conservatives elect a guy who turns out to be liberal in disguise, and they reject him and the members of his party that are like him.

Moonbats will continue to support Pelosi, Frank, Reid, Obama et al.

But conservatives will not tolerate any more Bush's or McSame's.

Thats the difference.

Can we pull ourselves out of this fiscal disaster? Don't know. But if we do, it won't be because moonbats had anything to do with it.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 01:44 PM

QFT