PDA

View Full Version : Elections Obamunists calling Scott Brown a "date rapist"

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 10:50 AM
It didn't take long for the smear campaign to start:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/01/20/swept_off_our_feet/

ROFL

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-20-2010, 10:53 AM
The loons are in full on meltdown mode

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qMFU95ZAig&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qMFU95ZAig&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROYC75
01-20-2010, 10:58 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qMFU95ZAig&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qMFU95ZAig&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

We didn't win !

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 10:59 AM

That guy is deranged.

LMAO

deadbabyseal
01-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Olbermann is a douche. If you don't agree disprove it, because he hasn't.

HerculesRockefell
01-20-2010, 11:20 AM

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/01/20/swept_off_our_feet/

ROFL

W. T. F.

vailpass
01-20-2010, 11:28 AM
They are alleging that someone who holds a senate seat in Massachusetts somehow committed improprieties with a female companion?
Imagine that.

wild1
01-20-2010, 11:30 AM
They are alleging that someone who holds a senate seat in Massachusetts somehow committed improprieties with a female companion?
Imagine that.

Did she survive?

HonestChieffan
01-20-2010, 11:30 AM
Progressives eating their young in public. Sweet.

vailpass
01-20-2010, 11:32 AM
Did she survive?

Apparently. I guess that makes her luckier than some.

bkkcoh
01-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Imagine that.

that is ok if you are a Mass icon, like teddy was.

jettio
01-20-2010, 11:46 AM
I clicked the link and read the article and the article was a lame waste of time, but why did you even post it and what does the thread title have anything to do with?

We ought to have higher standards for thread starting than linking lame content from other websites and then making up some thread title that makes no sense at all.

C'mon man.

SNR
01-20-2010, 11:48 AM
I clicked the link and read the article and the article was a lame waste of time, but why did you even post it and what does the thread title have anything to do with?

We ought to have higher standards for thread starting than linking lame content from other websites and then making up some thread title that makes no sense at all.

C'mon man.I thought the article was cute.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 11:48 AM

C'mon man.

I'm thorry.

:(

patteeu
01-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Imagine that.

LOL, yeah, notify the press when someone alleges that he committed date murder.

Chief Faithful
01-20-2010, 11:52 AM
So, is Olbermann's point that because Brown did not respond to a hateful statement he must be guilty of it?

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 11:53 AM
So, is Olbermann's point that because Brown did not respond to a hateful statement he must be guilty of it?

Exactly. Careful, you're starting to understand moonbattery too well. Eat lots of garlic and wear a crucifix especially after dark.

Bwana
01-20-2010, 11:56 AM
And the bats think Beck is out there. :shake:

bkkcoh
01-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Exactly. Careful, you're starting to understand moonbattery too well. Eat lots of garlic and wear a crucifix especially after dark.

And i thought the conservatives were the only ones that were in this category?

Brock
01-20-2010, 11:59 AM

C'mon man.

If they had high standards around here, you wouldn't be posting at all.

fan4ever
01-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Is Olberman like Ali?

I mean, everyone had an opinion of Ali is his prime; loved him or hated him.

Are we inadvertantly making Olberman relevant because we react to his stupidity?

I can't see how anyone would keep this tool on their staff overwise.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Is Olberman like Ali?

Are we inadvertantly making Olberman relevant because we react to his stupidity?

He's definitely a charity case for NBC. He generates zero revenue for them.

bkkcoh
01-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Is Olberman like Ali?

Are we talking the Iraq guy, Chemical Ali?

Just look at it this way, in a 18 months, he can throw his hat in the ring for president.

RJ
01-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Heh. None of you read the article, did you?

Good one, shtster.

fan4ever
01-20-2010, 12:10 PM

Yeah, I could see Olberman's line of questioning: "So Senator, have you quit beating your wife?"

For Brown having to address Olberman would be like having to address a big dump you took just before flushing it.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:19 PM

ROFL

It's still better than the murderer who had the seat prior.

mikey23545
01-20-2010, 12:37 PM

ROFL

Olberman is like a pillow biter who just had an all night session with Big John Holmes...He is so butthurt he can barely sit...

Chief Faithful
01-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I could see Olberman's line of questioning: "So Senator, have you quit beating your wife?"

For Brown having to address Olberman would be like having to address a big dump you took just before flushing it.

That is what it sounded like to me. I wouldn't answer those type questions either as they have no legitimacy.

I think Mikey is right, Olberman sounds butthurt.

Chief Faithful
01-20-2010, 01:04 PM

Good one, shtster.

I did, but wish I hadn't. Waste of time.

vailpass
01-20-2010, 01:22 PM

C'mon man.

ROFL

fan4ever
01-20-2010, 01:41 PM
How about a thread about bad threads?

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:42 PM
How about a thread about bad threads?

I think Direkshun would be the star of that.

Mojo Jojo
01-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Olbermann is a douche. If you don't agree disprove it, because he hasn't.

Keith sucks monkey weenie...now Keith disprove it!!!!:D:D

This could be fun.

fan4ever
01-20-2010, 01:58 PM

Good one, shtster.

I did; even sent the guy an email; told him to keep up the good work...

Olberman was just more interesting considering the laughable aritcle...