PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security The Best Part about this Mass Defeat...

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:26 PM
It's like Ted Kennedy was driving this Democrat car and drove it off a bridge, into a river, and left everybody there to die.

wild1
01-20-2010, 12:27 PM
careful, some people who would have voted for him their entire lives will come in to tell you how classless it is.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:28 PM
careful, some people who would have voted for him their entire lives will come in to tell you how classless it is.

LOL....****'em. I'll bet they keep their trap shut because it's a debate the cannot win.

ROYC75
01-20-2010, 12:32 PM
I forget who was on TV when they showed Thelma and Louise, and they renamed it Harry , Nancy and Obama.

I think it was Beck, I'm thinking my wife had it on while I was working at home.

Amnorix
01-20-2010, 12:35 PM
LOL....****'em. I'll bet they keep their trap shut because it's a debate the cannot win.

More because it's a debate not worth having since the man is freaking dead.

But stay classy...

HonestChieffan
01-20-2010, 12:42 PM
I think Ted would feel the Democrats are being forced to swim upstream under the leadership of Pelosi, Obama, and Reid. Unfortunately, not a Democrats have his ability in the swiming category.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:42 PM

But stay classy...

He's a piece of shit. And if you ever voted for him so are you. And don't say you did, if you did.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:43 PM
I think Ted would feel the Democrats are being forced to swim upstream under the leadership of Pelosi, Obama, and Reid. Unfortunately, not a Democrats have his ability in the swiming category.

The dumbass head on the Mass DNC yesterday said that a Republican taking "Ted Kennedy's seat" would be like driving car into a ditch and leaving it there.

My immediate response was: "At least you could still get out of the car"

Chief Henry
01-20-2010, 12:47 PM
The dumbass head on the Mass DNC yesterday said that a Republican taking "Ted Kennedy's seat" would be like driving car into a ditch and leaving it there.

My immediate response was: "At least you could still get out of the car"

Are you serious ?

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Are you serious ?

Yes

Cannibal
01-20-2010, 12:50 PM
He's a piece of shit. And if you ever voted for him so are you. And don't say you did, if you did.

Wow you really are classy.:rolleyes:

Amnorix
01-20-2010, 12:50 PM

Words can hurt and I want you to know that I am deeply wounded by your disapproval and deeply saddened that I have failed to earn your respect. I may not sleep tonight pondering how best to regain your approval of me and my conduct.

Cannibal
01-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Words can hurt and I want you to know that I am deeply wounded by your disapproval and deeply saddened that I have failed to earn your respect. I may not sleep tonight pondering how best to regain your approval of me and my conduct.

ROFL

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:53 PM

LOL. It's obvious you don't care. If you did...you wouldn't have slept until that murderer was removed from office. But you didn't.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow you really are classy.:rolleyes:

Don't talk to me about class when people actively vote a murderer into office repeatedly.

HonestChieffan
01-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Lets give Ted a break. Hes been sober over 90 days and thats not easy for a guy who likes a snort now and then.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 12:55 PM
It's like Ted Kennedy was driving this Democrat car and drove it off a bridge, into a river, and left everybody there to die.

Dare I say, that was profound.

:clap:

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Dare I say, that was profound.

:clap:

Had he stepped down before his last election the Democrats would still be rolling.

Chief Henry
LOL. It's obvious you don't care. If you did...you wouldn't have slept until that murderer was removed from office. But you didn't.

They obviously have no feelings for the family of Mary Jo - and they want you to stay classey ????

The Mad Crapper
Lets give Ted a break. Hes been sober over 90 days and thats not easy for a guy who likes a snort now and then.

That fat bastard did more irreperable damage to this country than any other Senator. He got away with murd--- ok, manslaughter--- didn't even go to court. Showed zero remorse.

Amnorix
01-20-2010, 01:00 PM

You have shown me the error of my ways. Let me know what causes I can crusade for with every waking moment to regain your respect.

Chief Henry
01-20-2010, 01:02 PM
You have shown me the error of my ways. Let me know what causes I can crusade for with every waking moment to regain your respect.

How about sending a letter of apology to the family of the young lady that was killed by the man you kept voting for :shake:

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:05 PM

Oh please. Righteous indignation from you guys? You trashed a woman who gave birth to a mentally retarded child rather than have an abortion.

Cannibal
01-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh please. Righteous indignation from you guys? You trashed a woman who gave birth to a mentally retarded child rather than have an abortion.

We trashed your mother?

bkkcoh
01-20-2010, 01:07 PM

Has he been gone that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:09 PM
We trashed your mother?

Says the guy who came out of his mothers ass.

Cannibal
01-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Says the guy who came out of his mothers ass.

:drool:

Amnorix
01-20-2010, 01:13 PM
How about sending a letter of apology to the family of the young lady that was killed by the man you kept voting for :shake:

I don't believe I was responsible for her death, since she died before I was even born, so I don't see what I have to apologize for.

Amnorix
01-20-2010, 01:14 PM

Not me. There's two million easier and more important things to trash her on than what to me is an irrelevant decision about her children.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Have a great day, O-Bots!

http://www.moonbattery.com/stop-the-rot.jpg

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:16 PM
http://www.thesharkguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fat-ted-kennedy-154x300.jpg

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:17 PM
http://woody.typepad.com/files/ted_kennedys_car_at_chappaquiddick.jpg

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Not me. .

Of course not it was everybody else but you're in here defending ted kennedy.

http://boortz.com/images/funny/drunk_as_a_skunk.jpg

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:22 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/tedm82/kennedy_hardboys.jpg

vailpass
01-20-2010, 01:26 PM

But stay classy...

I'll remember that the next time the Reagan bashing starts here.

Chief Henry
01-20-2010, 01:31 PM
I don't believe I was responsible for her death, since she died before I was even born, so I don't see what I have to apologize for.

Your comprehension skills are in massive spin mode...you should apologize to Mary Jo's family for voting for Teddy all these years, even if she was KILLED
before you were born. That makes it worse that all you youngins in MA just followed along with what the party hacks were spoon feeding you. The essence of sheep.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Amnorix, the unrepentant turd who unleashed this cesspool on America

http://www.essence.com/dyn/asset.image/wa/wrigh_obama.jpg.jpg

Amnorix
01-20-2010, 02:34 PM
I'll remember that the next time the Reagan bashing starts here.

I'm glad to talk Kennedy politics, but we all understand the Chappaquiddick thing. It's not a discussion worth having. Bang that drum all you want, if it makes you happy. Makes no difference to me.

Amnorix
01-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Your comprehension skills are in massive spin mode...you should apologize to Mary Jo's family for voting for Teddy all these years, even if she was KILLED
before you were born. That makes it worse that all you youngins in MA just followed along with what the party hacks were spoon feeding you. The essence of sheep.

Actually, it was a conscious decision to vote for Teddy, not because others were doing it. I rarely care what others do. I even more rarely care what they think.

And that certainly includes you, given that you're just a bunch of characters on a computer screen to me... So rant all you want. I'd hate for your pent up rage to cause any burst blood vessels.

Chief Henry
01-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Actually, it was a conscious decision to vote for Teddy, not because others were doing it. I rarely care what others do. I even more rarely care what they think.

And that certainly includes you, given that you're just a bunch of characters on a computer screen to me... So rant all you want. I'd hate for your pent up rage to cause any burst blood vessels.

Sounds like I a struck a nerve ! Just remember to stay "classey". Afterall
you and Can wanted the board to stay classey, even if Ted Kennedy, the man you voted for many times was anything but classey when he walked away from Mary Jo and let her drown in the river.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2010, 03:06 PM
we all understand the Chappaquiddick thing. It's not a discussion worth having.

If I were a Kennedy supporter....I wouldn't want to have that discussion either.

Iowanian
01-20-2010, 03:29 PM

That's not really true, he's been pickled for that long.

I don't have a problem with TTC, but that guy can be as ruthless as anyone on the internet with insults about posters and politicians.

fan4ever
01-20-2010, 06:23 PM
We trashed your mother?

I have to admit; that was good.

The Mad Crapper
01-20-2010, 06:31 PM
I have to admit; that was good.

I walked into it. Candy balls took a cheap shot, no biggie.

On the other hand, he really did come out of his mothers ass. He still has the dirty sanchez around his neck.