PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security FBI uncovers...............

Chiefshrink
01-20-2010, 10:43 PM
FBI gets 'Muslim Mafia' 'smoking-gun' documents
12,000 pages on CAIR terror ties turned over in reply to subpoena

Posted: January 20, 2010
9:25 pm Eastern

By Art Moore
2010 WorldNetDaily

CAIR headquarters in Washington

Responding to a federal subpoena served by the FBI, lawyers for a former Air Force special agent who conducted a private undercover probe of the Council on American-Islamic Relations have turned over thousands of pages of internal documents that allegedly confirm the D.C.-based Muslim group's role as a front for terrorist groups that seek Islam's domination over the U.S.

As WND reported, FBI agents entered the capital law offices of Cozen O'Connor in the nation's capital Nov. 24 with a warrant to obtain 12,000 pages of documents gathered by P. David Gaubatz and his son Chris in a daring six-month undercover penetration of CAIR. The younger Gaubatz served as an unpaid intern for the group that was designated an unindicted terrorist co-conspirator in the trial of the Texas-based Holy Land Foundation, the largest terrorist-finance case in U.S. history. Chris Gaubatz says he was able to collect the documents after CAIR leaders asked interns to shred them.

The FBI's move suggests the federal government wants to see the papers as part of its interest in CAIR, its founders and their Hamas terrorist links.
Among the documents, which are cited in "Muslim Mafia" by WND Books, is evidence CAIR works behind the scenes to mislead and deceive the FBI on behalf of terrorism suspects and has cultivated Muslim moles inside law enforcement who have tipped off FBI terror targets.

Get the book that exposed CAIR from the inside out, autographed, from WND's Superstore!
The book, co-authored by David Gaubatz and Paul Sperry, asserts CAIR is acting as a front for a conspiracy of the Muslim Brotherhood – the parent of al-Qaida and Hamas – to infiltrate the U.S. and help pave the way for Saudi-style Islamic law to rule the nation.

David Gaubatz told WND he is happy to see the material finally is in the hands of the FBI, which "has the resources to review the thousands of names, organizations and data in the documents."

A link analysis of the information by the agency, he said, will show, among other things, CAIR's support for Islamic terrorist groups, its funding from foreign Muslim sources; its involvement with the Saudi government, the Saudis' influence on elected U.S. officials, the Muslim Brotherhood's intimidation of American media and how CAIR plotted the "flying imams" case to have a chilling effect on law enforcement and security at the nation's airports.

Nihad Awad in Fox News interview

Gaubatz said there are documents that reveal prominent Muslims under investigation by the FBI went to CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad and others for consultation. The documents show CAIR was aware that the Muslim leaders lied to the FBI about trips to Saudi Arabia.
Among the documents is a letter to Awad from a Muslim leader who told CAIR he had the right under Islam to commit violence against federal authorities. CAIR did not disclose the threat to the FBI, Gaubatz said.

The FBI subpoena came after a federal judge in Washington issued a restraining order, Nov. 3, requiring that the documents be returned to CAIR's lawyers along with audio and video recordings made by Chris Gaubatz. Lawyers for the Gaubatzes say they complied with both orders by returning the original documents to CAIR and sending copies to federal authorities.

The order by U.S. District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly was issued in CAIR's lawsuit against the Gaubatzes in which the group claims Chris Gaubatz removed its papers and made recordings of employees "without any consent or authorization and in violation of his contractual fiduciary and other legal obligations." Gaubatz lawyer Daniel Horowitz filed a motion last month in response, arguing CAIR is unable to demonstrate it suffered harm and, furthermore, has no claim because the group does not legally exist. Horowitz explains that just two weeks after CAIR was named by the Justice Department in May 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Texas case, the organization changed its name to the Council on American-Islamic Relations Action Network.
CAIR's lawsuit does not contest the book's claims.

Joseph Farah, chief executive officer of WND and its subsidiary, WND Books, who has been raising money for the defense of his author and son, welcomed the FBI's interest in the papers in November, stating he wanted to see them "in the hands of trained FBI investigators."

"The revelations raised about CAIR in 'Muslim Mafia' have clearly piqued the agency's interest," he said at the time.
In fact, he added, "I would say the nature of this warrant and the way it was served strongly suggests the FBI doesn't want these documents returned to CAIR – where they were destined to be destroyed in the first place. We have always believed, as the Gaubatzes did, that there is valuable evidence here vital to the nation's security."

The FBI cut off its once-close working relationship with CAIR one year ago in response to the group's terrorist ties. Democratic Sen. Charles Schumer of New York and other senators have called for a government-wide ban on CAIR.

Meanwhile, the FBI has been in conflict internally about how to deal with the Brotherhood, with some top officials in favor of maintaining outreach, while counter-terror case agents in the field strongly object. The field agents point to evidence the network is a factory for homegrown terror and is secretly carrying out activities hostile to the U.S.

"They've achieved outrageous penetration at senior levels of our government," veteran FBI special agent John Guandolo warns in the book.
The FBI previously engaged in outreach activities with CAIR that included forcing rookie agents to take cultural field trips to area mosques.

Network of front groups
"Muslim Mafia" exposes the inner workings of the mob-like Brotherhood and explains its broader conspiracy of infiltrating the American government and "destroying Western civilization from within."

The Brotherhood is known within Islamist circles as the "Ikhwan mafia" because of its highly organized structure, centralized control and covert operations. CAIR, reveals "Muslim Mafia," is one part of the network of front groups, cut-outs and shell companies that shield the Brotherhood's criminal activities from authorities.

Some key smoking-gun revelations detailed in "Muslim Mafia" include:
New evidence CAIR was launched to support the Hamas terrorist group and has transferred tens of thousands of dollars to a group recently convicted as Hamas' top fundraising arm in the U.S. – money that ended up aiding terrorist attacks on Israelis and Americans;

CAIR is more closely tied to al-Qaida than previously reported;

CAIR and its sister fronts are funded by foreign Muslim Brotherhood sources;

CAIR leaders share the Muslim Brotherhood's ultimate goal to replace the U.S. Constitution with Shariah law:

The Muslim Brotherhood investment in corporate America will be used to pressure U.S. companies into compliance with Islamic principles.
The authors explain they targeted CAIR because it helps control the "religious crime syndicate from its power base in Washington, the capitol of the same government it wishes to overthrow."

While the FBI has cut formal ties to CAIR, the group has virtually unfettered access to Capitol Hill and continues to wield influence in the White House.

IMPORTANT NOTE: WND needs your help in supporting the defense of "Muslim Mafia" co-author P. David Gaubatz and his son Chris against CAIR's ongoing legal attack. Already, the book's revelations have led to formal congressional demands for three different federal investigations of CAIR. In the meantime, however, someone has to defend these two courageous investigators who have, at great personal risk, revealed so much about this dangerous group. Although WND has procured the best First Amendment attorneys in the country for their defense, we can't do it without your help. Please donate to WND's Legal Defense Fund now. Thank you.

Amnorix
01-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Nothing personal, but WorldNetDaily has about as much traction with me as Al Jazeera. Just sayin'.

Chiefshrink
01-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Nothing personal, but WorldNetDaily has about as much traction with me as Al Jazeera. Just sayin'.

Evidence please.:shrug:

Bill Parcells
01-21-2010, 09:37 AM

It's ok, thats the typical liberal response ;)

Chiefshrink
01-21-2010, 09:45 AM
It's ok, thats the typical liberal response ;)

Oh I know and it is what goes on in Washington as well. They(Marxists Libs) never debate the issues because they know they will lose(ala healthcare, cap and trade, tax cuts etc..........):rolleyes:

KC native
01-21-2010, 09:46 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221727

Just read through that thread for yet another reason why World Nut Daily has no credibility.

Bill Parcells
01-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Oh I know and it is what goes on in Washington as well. They(Marxists Libs) never debate the issues because they know they will lose(ala healthcare, cap and trade, tax cuts etc..........):rolleyes:

Whatever happened to ms ultra peanut and mr direckshun? the heroes of reform in this forum?

ROFL

''CRICKETS''

bkkcoh
01-21-2010, 09:48 AM

And who broke the story about John Edwards? it sure in the heck wasn't NYT or WashPo

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 09:51 AM

Looks like B.O. is following in Clinton's footsteps:

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/20/china-removed-top-priority-spies//print/

What is it about dem's and communists? :rolleyes:

bkkcoh
01-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Looks like B.O. is following in Clinton's footsteps:

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/20/china-removed-top-priority-spies//print/

What is it about dem's and communists? :rolleyes:

Probably as a result of a threat to stop funding the US debt.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Probably as a result of a threat to stop funding the US debt.

Yup. "sure, sure... we'll let your spies into all of our nuclear facilities, just keep funding the debt (and pass some cash under the table every now and then)." -Bastard Obama

KC native
01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
ROFL You neg rep me for yet again showing why world nut daily has no crediblity? Man, you are like a fully loaded freight train at full speed heading down hill towards a meltdown. It really won't be long now. ROFL

FBI... 01-21-2010 09:50 AM E. Norma Stitz get lost moron

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 11:54 AM
ROFL You neg rep me for yet again showing why world nut daily has no crediblity? Man, you are like a fully loaded freight train at full speed heading down hill towards a meltdown. It really won't be long now. ROFL

Oops! I did it again!

headsnap
01-21-2010, 12:17 PM

posting rep is pussy...

KC native
01-21-2010, 12:36 PM
posting rep is pussy...

Complaining about me posting rep is pussy.

KC native
01-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Oops! I did it again!

Man, you're going to make it just past a month. Glad I didn't wager anything on it.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Man, you're going to make it just past a month. Glad I didn't wager anything on it.

You really think you matter around here? Go play in traffic, Bozo.

KC native
01-21-2010, 12:43 PM
You really think you matter around here? Go play in traffic, Bozo.

ROFL What's funny is that you think you matter.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 12:46 PM

No I don't.

You jackass.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 01:16 PM

Here try this, I bet it will make you feel better.

:Pinky:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51A6BX2TMXL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

vailpass
01-21-2010, 01:18 PM

Oh sweet irony. The least liked poster on this entire site calling out someone else's relevance. If you went away today and never came back nobody would notice nor care.

KC native
01-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Oh sweet irony. The least liked poster on this entire site calling out someone else's relevance. If you went away today and never came back nobody would notice nor care.

ROFL ah that's good. So, who heads up the failpass fan club again?

KC native
01-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Here try this, I bet it will make you feel better.

:Pinky:

Are you stupid? I was laughing at him. Perhaps you should enroll at

http://tenletter.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/zoolander_school_1.jpg

Bwana
01-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Are you stupid? I was laughing at him. Perhaps you should enroll at

Hmm? Perhaps you should invest in TWO boxes! ROFL

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/krail969/SandyVagina.png

KC native
01-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Hmm? Perhaps you should invest in TWO boxes! ROFL

ah, so you are stupid.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 01:53 PM
ah, so you are stupid.

If you want a good look at stupid, go find a mirror, gunt. :thumb:

KC native
01-21-2010, 01:54 PM
If you want a good look at stupid, go find a mirror, gunt. :thumb:

You know you can hang a mirror on the wall right? You don't have to wait for someone to come hold it up in front of you.

LOCOChief
01-21-2010, 01:55 PM

nobody would notice or care? BULLSHIT, That POS leaves and drinks are on the HOUSE!

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 01:56 PM
You know you can hang a mirror on the wall right? You don't have to wait for someone to come hold it up in front of you.

YOu put your mirror on the floor so you can stare at your asshole, don't you?

Bwana
01-21-2010, 02:00 PM

Indeed, but judging from your posts, that would make one of us.

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:00 PM

What is it with RWNJ's and their penis and anal fixations? You guys talk about penis and asshole more than gays do. Hmmmmm, wonder what that says about some of you....

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Indeed, but judging from your posts, that would make one of us.

Lame

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 02:02 PM
What is it with RWNJ's and their penis and anal fixations? You guys talk about penis and asshole more than gays do. Hmmmmm, wonder what that says about some of you....

I don't blame you. It beats looking at your face.

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:03 PM
I don't blame you. It beats looking at your face.

Are you a 3rd grader? For fuck's sake, my 3 and a half year old comes up with better slams than you do.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Lame

Yes you are, now get back to cooking the meth and give your fingers a rest.

http://www.crystalmethhelp247.com/uploaded_images/scottsdale-meth-addiction-724787.jpg

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Yes you are, now get back to cooking the meth and give your fingers a rest.

Still lame and now you're just reaching. I'm a pothead not a meth monkey. :rolleyes:

Bwana
01-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Still lame and now you're just reaching. I'm a pothead not a meth monkey. :rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Giving up already? weak sauce.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Giving up already? weak sauce.

Giving up one what, You? Without question limp nipple.

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Giving up one what, You? Without question limp nipple.

Damn son, you really are stupid. You really should work on your reading comprehension. Since you're a little slow I was talking about giving up on coming up with a good slam. So far your attempts at slamming me and reading the thread properly have been quite pathetic.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 02:18 PM
Damn son, you really are stupid. You really should work on your reading comprehension. Since you're a little slow I was talking about giving up on coming up with a good slam. So far your attempts at slamming me and reading the thread properly have been quite pathetic.

YAWN, talking smack with you, is about like dealing with a stoned 7 year old. Give it up and go smoke some weed "smack master."

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:20 PM
YAWN, talking smack with you, is about like dealing with a stoned 7 year old. Give it up and go smoke some weed "smack master."

So you got nothing? ROFL

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 02:22 PM
So you got nothing? ROFL

What a loser.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 02:29 PM
What a loser.

I think it's showing it's ass because of that little set back in Massachusetts. ROFL I guess if I sucked the Obama penis as hard as it did, I would be a little bet out of shape as well.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 02:34 PM
I think it's showing it's ass because of that little set back in Massachusetts. ROFL I guess if I sucked the Obama penis as hard as it did, I would be a little bet out of shape as well.

YOu look at a jackass like B.O. and you wonder "who on earth could have fell for that?" Then you see a drooling shut-in like KC Naive and no words are needed or any further explanation necassary.

KC native
01-21-2010, 02:46 PM

Yet another reference to penis by a RWNJ. ROFL

LOCOChief
01-21-2010, 03:03 PM

How do you know what gays talk about?

vailpass
01-21-2010, 03:03 PM

La Migra is coming for you Senor Bullsheet; looking to profile your greasy pot-smoking ass up against the wall. Wonder if you can pay bail with food stamps?
You can't.

LOCOChief
01-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Looks like the dirty gay mexican having rough day on the board.

headsnap
01-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Complaining about me posting rep is pussy.

comeback fail!

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 03:09 PM
If KC Native is really mexican that shit is way over the line.

headsnap
01-21-2010, 03:10 PM

what if he were Canadian...

eh? :shrug:

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 03:11 PM
what if he were Canadian...

eh? :shrug:

He's not that I know of.

LOCOChief
01-21-2010, 03:12 PM
He's not that I know of.

Is it over the line if he's mexican, dirty, or gay?

vailpass
01-21-2010, 03:14 PM
He's not that I know of.

I'm curious to hear your answer. If he was Canadian and someone called him a dirty Canadian would your knee jerk as hard?

LOCOChief
01-21-2010, 03:14 PM
he's not a mexican, he's pot monkey.

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm curious to hear your answer. If he was Canadian and someone called him a dirty Canadian would your knee jerk as hard?

No. It wouldn't. Canadians are not brown people being insulted by a white person which has a history behind it.

LOCOChief
01-21-2010, 03:19 PM
No. It wouldn't. Canadians are not brown people being insulted by a white person which has a history behind it.

Who says I'm a white person? KCnative dishes it out as much as anyone and that's why he's catching it now. IF you want to cry foul go right ahead I'm sure that it's not falling on deaf ears, right?

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 03:20 PM
I dont' know what you're talking about.

vailpass
01-21-2010, 03:21 PM

Wow. Okay for Canadians, not ok for Mexicans. How about Norwegians? Lebanese? Jamaican? Is there a rule book somewhere that tells us all what is acceptable?

headsnap
01-21-2010, 03:22 PM

all Mexicans are brown...

huh?

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 03:23 PM
all Mexicans are brown...

huh?

Cannibal just made a racist remark. Let's report him.

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Wow. Okay for Canadians, not ok for Mexicans. How about Norwegians? Lebanese? Jamaican? Is there a rule book somewhere that tells us all what is acceptable?

As I said, there is a stigmatic history behind it in this country that doesn't really apply to those other races. I'm sure you see that. I'm not a PC asshole. I just don't see the reason to bring the dude's race into it.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 03:25 PM
As I said, there is a stigmatic history behind it in this country that doesn't really apply to those other races. I'm sure you see that. I'm not a PC asshole. I just don't see the reason to bring the dude's race into it.

First red flag that somebody is a PC asshole? They say "I'm not a PC asshole".

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 03:28 PM
You guys can say whatever you want to whomever you want. That's your right and your prerogative. I gave my opinion on it. There you go.

vailpass
01-21-2010, 03:41 PM

You've always been a rational poster Cannibal, I know you aren't a PC wonk. I see what you are saying; gonna' have to respectfully disagree that we need to treat people diferent depending on what country they are from and the color of their skin.
IMHO the inability to play the dozens with each other without somebody (not you) crying foul is one of the causes of racial resentment.
Anyway even if we disagree on this I hope we're still cool.

vailpass
01-21-2010, 03:42 PM
First red flag that somebody is a PC asshole? They say "I'm not a PC asshole".

Cannibal doesn't fall into that category. Dude has his views but he isn't one of those.

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 03:46 PM
You've always been a rational poster Cannibal, I know you aren't a PC wonk. I see what you are saying; gonna' have to respectfully disagree that we need to treat people diferent depending on what country they are from and the color of their skin.
IMHO the inability to play the dozens with each other without somebody (not you) crying foul is one of the causes of racial resentment.
Anyway even if we disagree on this I hope we're still cool.

Yeah we can disagree we're still cool on my end. I'm not trying to stifle anyone. Just threw my opinion out there.

vailpass
01-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah we can disagree we're still cool on my end. I'm not trying to stifle anyone. Just threw my opinion out there.

Your opinion? On a bb? The hell you say!

Norman Einstein
01-21-2010, 04:01 PM

There isn't anyone here with less credibility than you. When are you going to play the race card again?

Norman Einstein
01-21-2010, 04:03 PM

Why on the floor? He can do that with a headshot.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Cannibal doesn't fall into that category. Dude has his views but he isn't one of those.

I hear ya, I was just bustin' balls.

:)

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Why on the floor? He can do that with a headshot.

I bet he's in the bedroom taking the mirror from the wall right now...

Norman Einstein
01-21-2010, 04:05 PM
So you got nothing? ROFL

This is from the guy that has never had anything? What a joke.

Go back to your strong suit arguing about the differences between Mexicans and Hispanics.

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 04:07 PM
This is from the guy that has never had anything? What a joke.

Go back to your strong suit arguing about the differences between Mexicans and Hispanics.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/csNqf_L8WD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/csNqf_L8WD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 04:08 PM
LOL it's CTTC's theme song.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 04:15 PM

Yet another repetitive bandwidth burning post, by the local moon bat meth monkey. :spock:

Bwana
01-21-2010, 04:17 PM
He's not that I know of.

Is it a he, or a she?

Cannibal
01-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Is it a he, or a she?

He always struck me as a he. I could be wrong about that. I agree with him politically for the most part from what I've read. But admittedly don't know him too well. He seems fine to me.

Bwana
01-21-2010, 04:22 PM
He always struck me as a he. I could be wrong about that. I agree with him politically for the most part from what I've read. But admittedly don't know him too well. He seems fine to me.

10-4

orange
01-21-2010, 05:26 PM
And who broke the story about John Edwards? it sure in the heck wasn't NYT or WashPo

National Enquirer. What do they have to do with this?

Chief Henry
01-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Does the information in the article concern any of you ?

Norman Einstein
01-21-2010, 05:32 PM
LOL it's CTTC's theme song.
You and KCNative should get back together and continue playing with each other's community penis.

Funny Cannibal, I put this up and you want to turn it into a homophobic comment?

I'm not ashamed that you and KCNative have the hots for each other's dick, I'm ashamed that you back door the comment and don't have the balls (KCNative must have them in his purse) to respond on the board.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Does the information in the article concern any of you ?

National Enquirer Na! World Net Daily Na!

:drool:

KC native
01-21-2010, 09:16 PM

It is and I am. Just about the only thing I've ever seen TJ be right about was that racism towards Hispanics is acceptable on CP.

KC native
01-21-2010, 09:17 PM
You and KCNative should get back together and continue playing with each other's community penis.

Funny Cannibal, I put this up and you want to turn it into a homophobic comment?

I'm not ashamed that you and KCNative have the hots for each other's dick, I'm ashamed that you back door the comment and don't have the balls (KCNative must have them in his purse) to respond on the board.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/4/24/633761899407989620-facepalm.jpg

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 09:17 PM
It is and I am. Just about the only thing I've ever seen TJ be right about was that racism towards Hispanics is acceptable on CP.

No, we just don't like you. NOW BEAT IT!

:mad:

headsnap
01-21-2010, 09:18 PM
MEXICAN IS A RACE?!?!?!?

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 09:20 PM
NOW YOU DID IT, JACKASS! MAKING ME SCROLL THROUGH THAT STUPID FACE PALM SEAL F'N STUPID BS!

GET IN THE CORNER, NOW, BITCH!

Norman Einstein
01-21-2010, 09:55 PM

I knew you couldn't post without having to talk about your pet peeve. Racism is what you are all about so there is nothing that can be said on any thread that doesn't lead you to racism.

You are what you feel and you feel it's the world against you. It must suck to be you.

Norman Einstein
01-21-2010, 09:56 PM
MEXICAN IS A RACE?!?!?!?

It's not, but you can't tell the guy anything. He will argue until his last breath that being Mexican is a race.

Norman Einstein
01-21-2010, 09:57 PM
http://pix.motivatephotos.com/2009/4/24/633761899407989620-facepalm.jpg

So you are blowing a walrus as well? You need to see Tiger's sex therapist. Only Tiger's therapist helps with guys that have sex with women.