PDA

View Full Version : Elections Why Scott Brown really won

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 09:13 AM
Everybody is convinced it was to block obamacare, but the thing that resonated with Mass voters the most was when Scott Brown said in reference to the KSM trial in NYC:

"We should be spending money to kill people like him, not provide him with lawyers"

I thought this was interesting because B.O., Butch Napalitano, Eric Holder et al say we are no longer at war with the creators of the man made disasters.

Mile High Mania
01-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Most of the MSM outlets have said that MA voters focused on two themes... they didn't like the "special deals" that were given out for votes in December and National Security.

Royal Fanatic
01-21-2010, 09:20 AM
To be precise, he actually said "We should be spending our money on weapons to stop them, not lawyers to defend them".

I agree with your premise. I just want the quote to be accurate before the libs start jumping in and saying he wants to murder the poor terrorists.

The Mad Crapper
01-21-2010, 09:23 AM
To be precise, he actually said "We should be spending our money on weapons to stop them, not lawyers to defend them".

I agree with your premise. I just want the quote to be accurate before the libs start jumping in and saying he wants to murder the poor terrorists.

Thank you. :thumb: