PDA

View Full Version : Life dear redrum

Pages : [1] 2

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 09:51 AM
quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill fuckin destroy you.
read that last part again.

bevischief
01-22-2010, 09:52 AM
:popcorn:

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 09:52 AM

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

And ill ****in destroy you.

:eek:

doomy3
01-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Shit just got real.

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 09:53 AM
And if any of you are so inclined to be a gent and send this fools info through a smoke id be much obliged.

Brock
01-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Here you go, Stewie. An opportunity for you to chime in about what a great guy redrum is.

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Here you go, Stewie. An opportunity for you to chime in about what a great guy redrum is.

Sometimes, people forget that you can actually fuck with the wrong guy - even on an internet message board.

CaliforniaChief
01-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Pants on the floor!!!!

Sofa King
01-22-2010, 09:56 AM

+1

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 09:58 AM
didn't you two meet, once?

Dinny Blues
01-22-2010, 09:59 AM
Sometimes, people forget that you can actually **** with the wrong guy - even on an internet message board.

I have MoHillbilly figured for one not with whom to fuck.

Dinny

Pants
01-22-2010, 10:00 AM
I hope you curb-stomp that piece of shit, Mo.

Baconeater
I put that walking pile of shit on ignore a long time ago, I'm sure I have some dandies on my rep page as well.

oldandslow
I have MoHillbilly figured for one not with whom to ****.

Dinny

This

TrebMaxx
01-22-2010, 10:01 AM

Anytime,Anywhere.

And ill fuckin destroy you.

Man that is wrong and taking it way to far, talking about your pops like that. I hope you find his ass Mo.

ChiTown
I have MoHillbilly figured for one not with whom to ****.

Dinny

A wise observation - as have I.

Baconeater
didn't you two meet, once?
Yeah, they were both at Phil's BBQ a few years ago, that was during the short time Redrum was actually trying to get along here.

Pants
01-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Yeah, they were both at Phil's BBQ a few years ago, that was during the short time Redrum was actually trying to get along here.

I'm pretty sure Skip knows this kid. I could be wrong though.

seclark
i don't expect redrum to show up in this thread.

sec

Brock
He went off the grid a while back, so good luck finding the fat fuck.

Iowanian
01-22-2010, 10:05 AM
I think Obama had better intervene and invite these two over for a Rolling Rock in the garden before someone is leaking gravy in the gravel.

I've seen some low rent things typed in this joint, but I don't know that I've ever seen someone ask for an event that would put this site on the evening news so hard.

Dicky McElephant
01-22-2010, 10:07 AM
Holy shit......if someone goes.....can you film this and post it on YouTube? I'd love to see this go down.

Iowanian
01-22-2010, 10:08 AM
BigPussy isn't worth it Mo.

Simply Red

OK, well?

Bwana

sec

This

If you go out of your way to be as big of an asshole as Redrum, it will catch up to you at some point.

Pants
01-22-2010, 10:10 AM
I think Obama had better intervene and invite these two over for a Rolling Rock in the garden before someone is leaking gravy in the gravel.

I've seen some low rent things typed in this joint, but I don't know that I've ever seen someone ask for an event that would put this site on the evening news so hard.

Redrum knows how Mo feels about his dad. Some buttons, you just don't push.

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 10:10 AM
OK, well?
Well what? I don't think Mo had any reason to kill him that day.

Iowanian
01-22-2010, 10:13 AM

I filed this post under "No shit" in my dewy decimal system.

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 10:13 AM
yo E-Z, you see what this mother****er said about dad?

Chime in if your on this weekend!

Frazod
01-22-2010, 10:15 AM
I put that walking pile of shit on ignore a long time ago, I'm sure I have some dandies on my rep page as well.

This.

seclark
01-22-2010, 10:16 AM
BigPussy isn't worth it Mo.

you, i, and most of the us know this is true.
you, i, and most of us know we'd feel the same as mo.
sec

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Well what? I don't think Mo had any reason to kill him that day.

I mean, what happened? because since then, seems he hates everyone, but me. I don't understand it, I also don't understand the negative reps he keeps sending everyone.

Brock
01-22-2010, 10:18 AM
You act as if he has to have a reason to be an asshole.

Frazod
01-22-2010, 10:23 AM
I don't know what the hell is wrong with people that they feel the need to do shit like this. I've gone through the same thing with that lowlife fuck vailpass taking shots at wife like this. Granted, she's alive, but that doesn't exactly make it right, does it?

I wonder if redrum and vailpass are related? Wouldn't suprise me.

OnTheWarpath58
01-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Holy shit......if someone goes.....can you film this and post it on YouTube? I'd love to see this go down.

Having met both, I would expect it to be VERY short.

MO is good people. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on his shit list.

HemiEd
01-22-2010, 10:28 AM
This is a new low, even for redrum.

CHENZ A!
01-22-2010, 10:33 AM
That dude is nothing but a bitch. A while back he did his whole mom joke schtick in a thread I posted on, and I replied something along the lines of my moms just had surgery or chemotherapy(can't remember exactly) for breast cancer, and I know its just his schtick so no big deal.. He neg repped me with some bullshit about it. The problem is when you say shit like that its clearly not a joke. Its not an argument over football or whatever else, its just straight disrespecting someones family and completely unprovoked too. He is a sad piece of shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Otter
01-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Redrum, you should have stuck to picking on girls.

Mr. Plow
01-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Having met both, I would expect it to be VERY short.

MO is good people. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on his shit list.

Definitely don't want to be on that shit list. After seeing the comment RR made to MO plus all the shit he says about luv (and everyone else for that matter), he'll get what's coming to him.

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 10:40 AM
This is a new low, even for redrum.
Not really, he's been pulling the same type of shit with Luv for years.

Demonpenz
01-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Demonpenz
Hey welcome to the site, now I finally can
KICK
YOUR
ASS.

Meet me and Mcrichards street behind the Dairy Queen Brazier. I am going to come at you with 10 dilly bars and **** your world up. Just like revenge Dilly bars are best served cold (and sometimes with chicken strips if you are at a good brazier) Make sure you aren't late though, I will be forced to shove a Peanut Buster Barfette down your throat, and put chocolate sauce in your eyes.

HemiEd
01-22-2010, 10:42 AM

I didn't know that, he really is a sleaze.

El Jefe
01-22-2010, 10:50 AM

Honestly he is the one person on this site that I honestly don't like. I think he is a worthless person, with a tired old bag of tricks..MO is one of the coolest dudes I've met on here, he has went out of his way several times to help me out. I seriously don't get how an adult male (I use adult loosely) could act how redrum does on here, he acts like a child. I don't care if it's the internet or not, I act on here how I would act in person. Redrum: if MO ever get's ahold of you, he's gonna break that glass jaw of yours. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house, if you have a glass jaw you should watch your mouth, because MO will break your face.

Demonpenz
01-22-2010, 10:51 AM
This one time I wanted to dance, but didn't want to pay the fiddler, so I danced anyway, well the fidler took mma lessons and broke my knees. I can't dance anymore

Nzoner
01-22-2010, 10:55 AM
That dude is nothing but a bitch. A while back he did his whole mom joke schtick in a thread I posted on, and I replied something along the lines of my moms just had surgery or chemotherapy(can't remember exactly) for breast cancer, and I know its just his schtick so no big deal.. He neg repped me with some bullshit about it. The problem is when you say shit like that its clearly not a joke. Its not an argument over football or whatever else, its just straight disrespecting someones family and completely unprovoked too. He is a sad piece of shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah,I called him on the same thing a couple of years ago when my mother was having a rough go,dude is waste of anyone's time.

CoMoChief
01-22-2010, 10:56 AM

Anytime,Anywhere.

ROFL

JD10367
01-22-2010, 10:56 AM
People have giant e-penises because they figure they will never have real-life repurcussions. I've run across a few people who, if I ever met them in real life, the police would have to drag me from his dead body 'cause I'm not stopping even when the pulse is gone.

There are many things you can say to insult someone, but there are out-of-bounds areas. Dead loved ones are smack in the middle of that area.

When I was a kid, I hung around with another kid who was a nice quiet kid. Never fought, never said anything bad. One day he was being pestered by a bunch of ignoramuses. The insults kept coming, and he ignored them all. Until one of them said something bad about his mother. What he didn't know was, the kid's mother had died recently.

Can of Whoop Ass. Opened in style.

Sofa King
01-22-2010, 10:57 AM
my question is why is he still allowed around here??

Delano
01-22-2010, 10:58 AM
ROFL

CoMo told redrum it'd be a good idea to fuck with MOhillbilly.
Posted via Mobile Device

sedated
01-22-2010, 10:59 AM
When I was a kid, I hung around with another kid who was a nice quiet kid. Never fought, never said anything bad. One day he was being pestered by a bunch of ignoramuses. The insults kept coming, and he ignored them all. Until one of them said something bad about his mother. What he didn't know was, the kid's mother had died recently.

Can of Whoop Ass. Opened in style.

pretty fitting that story comes from a guy with Ralphie as his avatar

ChiefButthurt
01-22-2010, 11:00 AM
Shit just got real.

This and +1

:mad:

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 11:02 AM
CoMo told redrum it'd be a good idea to **** with MOhillbilly.
Posted via Mobile Device

And as usual, CoMo knows the right things to say...

ChiefButthurt
01-22-2010, 11:04 AM
pretty fitting that story comes from a guy with Ralphie as his avatar

I don't believe that the movie took the time to expound on the fact that Ralphie had street cred....but he did.

Over-Head
Hey Mo
Lets tag team this little puke tough guy !!

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - Kick Some Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU

:#:#:#:#

Ari Chi3fs
RedRum isn't the sharpest crayon in the crayon box... he isn't not the brightest... nor the coolest named one. Redrum is a crayon that fell out of the box and my kid left it on the floor, so I threw it away.

Dicky McElephant
01-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Redrum PM'd me yesterday after I gave him a little crap.

He seemed like his old self. Then this happens?

I don't know man, something may be chemically imbalanced with that dude.

One minute, he's good. Then the next, Boom... Douchebaggery.

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.
Believe it or not, he does have a fan club here, just go check his "I'm going off the grid" thread, there were actually a fair amount of people that were disappointed at the thought of him leaving.

Mr. Plow
01-22-2010, 11:08 AM
my question is why is he still allowed around here??

RoR keeps getting banned and keeps coming back. They find ways around it - but, I heard a rumor that RoR might be officially done here. Well, at least that nobody will hear from him again.

Over-Head
01-22-2010, 11:09 AM
CoMo told redrum it'd be a good idea to **** with MOhillbilly.
Posted via Mobile Device
If he's stupid enough NOT to realize that "someone" with the word "hillbilly" in their name most likely has a LOADED SHOT GUN NEARBY 18hours out of 24 per day, then I say he deserves some rock salt in the azz

Bowser
This must be part of the master plan of "going off the grid".

El Jefe

The guy's an idiot, waste of life, they should just ban him.

JD10367
01-22-2010, 11:12 AM
I don't believe that the movie took the time to expound on the fact that Ralphie had street cred....but he did.

That's funny, I didn't even think of that. :)

And I wouldn't mess with Ralphie. He got bigger.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/05/0501_peter_billingsley_reveal.jpg

RJ
I usually found redrum's schtick funny in a Don Rickles sort of way, but I guess he has a nasty side I haven't seen. Seems like he must have a desire to either get his ass kicked, get banned or both. Way out of line, especially when Mo had made it clear how emotional that subject is for him. Luv mentioned she had issues with him, I guess it's a wide spread problem.

Now is probably a good time for him to make that "off the grid" move.

Iowanian
People won't believe the pic and will argue it is photoshop, because there is just no way a 400lb man is supposed to be able to smell his own ass, no matter which model of redwing is applying the pressure to his fat neck.

By "grid" I think he meant "meds" and now he's sitting around the house in bad-idea Jeans that are 4 sizes too small.

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Redrum PM'd me yesterday after I gave him a little crap.

He seemed like his old self. Then this happens?

I don't know man, something may be chemically imbalanced with that dude.

One minute, he's good. Then the next, Boom... Douchebaggery.
I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.

wild1
01-22-2010, 11:15 AM
It would be quite amusing for someone to find out his info and pass it along.

This is the kind of thing you don't let someone say about someone else's father, let alone your own.

Slainte
01-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm guessing a certain douche-discharge is about to find the grid shoved up his ass...

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.

Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.

Frazod
01-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.

At least we know who to blame now. :D

DaFace
01-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Is he still jobless?

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

My apologies.
lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 11:22 AM
At least we know who to blame now. :D

Yeah...

I was a dipshit, what can you do?

Bwana
01-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Is he still jobless?

I think he posted awhile back he found a job, but perhaps you can arrange for him to be "postless."

Baconeater
Is he still jobless?
I have my doubts that he ever even really lost his job, that was probably just another cry for attention.

Gonzo
lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....

:shake:

That's some fucked up shit...

El Jefe
01-22-2010, 11:24 AM
People won't believe the pic and will argue it is photoshop, because there is just no way a 400lb man is supposed to be able to smell his own ass, no matter which model of redwing is applying the pressure to his fat neck.

By "grid" I think he meant "meds" and now he's sitting around the house in bad-idea Jeans that are 4 sizes too small.

ROFL

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I have my doubts that he ever even really lost his job, that was probably just another cry for attention.

You might be right....

When he posted about losing his gig, I tried hooking him up with my company.

He told me no thanks and that he was looking at other stuff.

:shrug:

Demonpenz
01-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Oh the Holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the Holidays are over, you are trying to talk a big game. Guess what? Twelve days of pounding is what your face is going to take. There is going to be 2 fists of laying, laying your ****ing ass out. Instead of a partridge in pear tree I am going to cut your nose off and put it in the tree to make sure you get a good whiff of 100% pure ass whoop. Deck your face with punches fa la la la laaa la la laaa. Tis the season to hear ankles breaking fa la la la laa la la laaa. So here is to you and your kidneys as they will be dancing like plums in my dreams while I ring in the new year by smashing your ears with cookie sheets.

Best wishes
Demonpenz and family

vailpass
01-22-2010, 11:28 AM

I used to find the mom schtick funny; it never seemed that he was singling out anyone's mom rather he was running with the general mom joke theme.

The rep comment he sent Mo is unbelievable as I'm sure Mo didn't say anything that would warrant such a response.

I would join the others who say the dude isn't worth bruising your knuckles on but I can sure understand why that wouldn't stop Mo from doing it anyway.

burt
01-22-2010, 11:29 AM
IF GoQueer is still alive after all these years....I guess Redrum can duck out on Mo and survive. Too bad....... Mo, I understand your anger.

RJ
I think he posted awhile back he found a job, but perhaps you can arrange for him to be "postless."

If he hasn't earned a ban then Daface should do it for his own damn good anyway. Kind of like putting a prisoner in confinement cause you know he's gonna get shanked otherwise.

Radar Chief

:shake:

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 11:31 AM

I would join the others who say the dude isn't worth bruising your knuckles on but I can sure understand why that wouldn't stop Mo from doing it anyway.

cause i dont give a fuck.
http://www.nungar.com.au/catalog/images/2233.jpg

Frazod
01-22-2010, 11:32 AM
I used to find the mom schtick funny; it never seemed that he was singling out anyone's mom rather he was running with the general mom joke theme.

The rep comment he sent Mo is unbelievable as I'm sure Mo didn't say anything that would warrant such a response.

LMAO

Seeing as how redrum will man up for his comments about the same time you do, somehow I think he's safely tucked away behind the "vail" of cyberspace.

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 11:32 AM
IF GoQueer is still alive after all these years....I guess Redrum can duck out on Mo and survive. Too bad....... Mo, I understand your anger.

I swore id never show up to a CP function and do damage.
I swore this to the people who hold these functions.
word is bond.

vailpass
01-22-2010, 11:37 AM
LMAO

Seeing as how redrum will man up for his comments about the same time you do, somehow I think he's safely tucked away behind the "vail" of cyberspace.

Your fat ass brings that shit on yourself. Stop trying to compare your self-inflicted wounds with MO's situation; you are behaving selfishly.

Over-Head
01-22-2010, 11:38 AM
word is bond.
Ok, I'll throw a bash, then it'd be a Raider function, and you can stomp on his nutts till his eye balls pop out all you like :thumb:
I mean the fighting, and eventual police arrival would be considered normal anyway

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Your fat ass brings that shit on yourself. Stop trying to compare your self-inflicted wounds with MO's situation; you are behaving selfishly.

stevieray
01-22-2010, 11:40 AM
damn, what and idiot.

Al Bundy
01-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Ohhh where is RedRum...?

Frazod
01-22-2010, 11:44 AM

You are EXACTLY the same kind of sniveling, sniping little pussy that redrum is. EXACTLY. Actually, you're even worse, since redrum actually showed up at a BB function once. Nothing I ever said to or about your faggot ass gave you the right to launch a campaign of shitty insults about a woman who doesn't even post here, any more than anything MO ever said gave redrum the right to talk shit about his dad.

You ARE redrum, you lowlife hypocrite fuck. Perhaps in the future we should simply call you redpass.

burt
01-22-2010, 11:47 AM
word is bond.

This, I know about you.

vailpass
01-22-2010, 11:50 AM
You are EXACTLY the same kind of sniveling, sniping little pussy that redrum is. EXACTLY. Actually, you're even worse, since redrum actually showed up at a BB function once. Nothing I ever said to or about your pillowbiter ass gave you the right to launch a campaign of shitty insults about a woman who doesn't even post here, any more than anything MO ever said gave redrum the right to talk shit about his dad.

You ARE redrum, you lowlife hypocrite ****. Perhaps in the future we should simply call you redpass.

This is the last response I'm going to give you in this thread. This is MO's thread and I refuse to derail it; too bad you are too selfish to recognize that.
Don't compare your being butthurt because you can dish it out but can't take it to someone who was attacked unprovoked. You are a bitter obnoxious prick who spews vitriol every chance he gets then acts like some sort of ninja fat albert tough guy when you get taken down. End of response.

If you want to waddle on over to some other thread and weep your crisco tears we can have a fun round of listen-to-the-frazod-blubber.

Pushead2
01-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Stomp him out and make him bleed out....http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_01/Hero3CP_468x606.jpg

Frazod
01-22-2010, 11:58 AM
This is the last response I'm going to give you in this thread. This is MO's thread and I refuse to derail it; too bad you are too selfish to recognize that.
Don't compare your being butthurt because you can dish it out but can't take it to someone who was attacked unprovoked. You are a bitter obnoxious prick who spews vitriol every chance he gets then acts like some sort of ninja fat albert tough guy when you get taken down. End of response.

If you want to waddle on over to some other thread and weep your crisco tears we can have a fun round of listen-to-the-frazod-blubber.

Fuck you, redpass. This is a thread about lowlife cheapshot mental midgets taking unwarranted potshots at people's family members, so it's all about you, you fucking cunt. What kind of pathetic non-man thinks insulting somebody's wife is a "take down"?

Gutless pussy. When you and redrum hump each other, who takes top?

Calcountry
01-22-2010, 11:59 AM
A wise observation - as have I.In fact, I went out of my way once, to compose a lengthy paragraph on the care and breeding of Rabbits. Don't get in this guys way, he is fuggin MEAT EATER!!!11

BIG_DADDY
01-22-2010, 12:03 PM
This thread looks entertaining, it's bringing out all the finest posters. I have to read it all when I have a chance.

KC native
01-22-2010, 12:07 PM
**** you, redpass. This is a thread about lowlife cheapshot mental midgets taking unwarranted potshots at people's family members, so it's all about you, you ****ing ****. What kind of pathetic non-man thinks insulting somebody's wife is a "take down"?

Gutless pussy. When you and redrum hump each other, who takes top?

Oh, how did I miss this fun. Don't forget the fact he thinks it's cool to use racial slurs all the time too.

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Stomp him out and make him bleed out....

last dude that stood between mine still had black eyes 2 months after...

Calcountry
01-22-2010, 12:08 PM
**** you, redpass. This is a thread about lowlife cheapshot mental midgets taking unwarranted potshots at people's family members, so it's all about you, you ****ing ****. What kind of pathetic non-man thinks insulting somebody's wife is a "take down"?

Gutless pussy. When you and redrum hump each other, who takes top?I agree with fraze on this.

This is why, I rarely discuss anything in regards to my family. God only knows what the wretched pos lowlifes, like myself, that freaquent this place would do with that information.

Calcountry
01-22-2010, 12:09 PM
This thread looks entertaining, it's bringing out all the finest posters. I have to read it all when I have a chance.ROFL

BIG_DADDY
01-22-2010, 12:14 PM
My one question without even reading the thread is how frazod ends up being in the middle of almost every meltdown in CP history. :shrug:

Der Flöprer
01-22-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm usually not a fan of fighting to solve problems. But every once in a while someone does some shit that requires that you stomp their mark ass out. My daddy told me one time "Son, don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

For someone who was too scared to go to a bash because of all the threats they'd received, Redrum hasn't gotten the message. One of these days, someone is going to throw him in his pond with the rest of his fish.

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 12:15 PM
I, for one have never seen Mo give anyone a reason to be nasty to him.

I don't know what lead up to this comment by Red.

Mo, do you have any insight as to why he would do this???

TIA

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm usually not a fan of fighting to solve problems. But every once in a while someone does some shit that requires that you stomp their mark ass out. My daddy told me one time "Son, don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

For someone who was too scared to go to a bash because of all the threats they'd received, Redrum hasn't gotten the message. One of these days, someone is going to throw him in his pond with the rest of his fish.

I don't recall ever saying that to you.

I think I said, "Boy, get that fine ass out there and get some cash and checks."

We cakin, Patna

Der Flöprer
01-22-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't recall ever saying that to you.

I think I said, "Boy, get that fine ass out there and get some cash and checks."

We cakin, Patna

You take checks? No wonder you call her Lumpy. :eek:

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 12:25 PM
I, for one have never seen Mo give anyone a reason to be nasty to him.

I don't know what lead up to this comment by Red.

Mo, do you have any insight as to why he would do this???

TIA

tired of his shit,stickin up for luv.

Frazod
01-22-2010, 12:25 PM
My one question without even reading the thread is how frazod ends up being in the middle of almost every meltdown in CP history. :shrug:

I guess I'm just not as easy-going and kind as you are. LMAO

RJ
01-22-2010, 12:29 PM
I guess I'm just not as easy-going and kind as you are. LMAO

Yeah, like BD wouldn't be in here mixing it up if this was a thread about Asian drivers.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:30 PM

Anytime,Anywhere.

Do you need a hug?

Saccopoo
01-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Desires of waffle-stomping.

Another fight breaks out mid-thread.

Mo promising that he won't kill anyone if he can come to the CP social functions.

If this doesn't make it to the Hall of Fame by 1:00 p.m. central time, color me shocked.

Pants
01-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Desires of waffle-stomping.

Another fight breaks out mid-thread.

Mo promising that he won't kill anyone if he can come to the CP social functions.

If this doesn't make it to the Hall of Fame by 1:00 p.m. central time, color me shocked.

I wouldn't mind Mo purifying the gene pool a little bit. He can start with redrum.

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Oh, how did I miss this fun. Don't forget the fact he thinks it's cool to use racial slurs all the time too.

shut up nigga

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:36 PM

STFU you sniveling whiny fucking weasel. you whine and cry about neg rep comments..LMAO..you have no fucking right to be even posting in this thread..lol.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:37 PM

Dude, how much coin to take out KC Native? I want to price it out ;) hes out of my territory :D

JASONSAUTO
01-22-2010, 12:37 PM
damn MO thats just a fucked up thing to say. hope you get this "worked out" man

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 12:42 PM
You take checks? No wonder you call her Lumpy. :eek:

I was gonna call you Lumpy but I decided against it....

I think I'm gonna call you.... Captain Airlock.

Where mah money, ho?

Der Flöprer
01-22-2010, 12:43 PM
I was gonna call you Lumpy but I decided against it....

I think I'm gonna call you.... Captain Airlock.

Where mah money, ho?

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

KC native
01-22-2010, 12:46 PM
STFU you sniveling whiny ****ing weasel. you whine and cry about neg rep comments..LMAO..you have no ****ing right to be even posting in this thread..lol.

Dude, how much coin to take out KC Native? I want to price it out ;) hes out of my territory :D

And who the fuck are you? I can post where ever the fuck I want to. Now GFY

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 12:47 PM

dont do hits.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:48 PM
And who the **** are you? I can post where ever the **** I want to. Now GFY

Uh oh ROFL I touched a very sensitive nerve, didnt I? :clap:

Awesome! Watch your rep drop like a lead balloon now..lol..since I know it bothers you ;)

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:49 PM
vBulletin message Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.

ROFL

burt
01-22-2010, 12:50 PM

Awesome! Watch your rep drop like a lead balloon now..lol..since I know it bothers you ;)

ohhhh rep me!!!!!

KC native
01-22-2010, 12:50 PM

:rolleyes: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because I call out people for being cowards with rep it's going to drop. You are a POS just for bringing sht to this board and now you are a POS for trying to fight his battles.

Gonzo
01-22-2010, 12:51 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

ROFL

SHIT! I actually have work to do...

SDChiefs
I don't know Redrum and have never had any arguments with him. But I have been around here for awhile and MO and Luv are good people. I couldn't imagine getting into an argument with either. With that said, I think he should be banned. No one seems to like him and what he said to Mo, he deserves to be raped in the ass with a .12 gauge. My mom died a few years ago and if anyone said something like that about her I would punch them dead in the nose. No questions asked.

Calcountry
BigPussy isn't worth it Mo.None of what goes down on this pile of shit is worth it.

KC native
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
ROFL

You think I give a fuck about rep? You can neg rep me all day and I don't give a shit. The rep system is bogus and cowards like to hide behind it and write shit they wouldn't write on the main board.

Bill Parcells
dont do hits.

Ah I was just kidding. sorry to hear about how your Dad passed dude. I'm kind of shocked that some people here have used that against you. that is awful.

burt
ROFL

ROFLROFL R I G H T !!!!!!!ROFL

Der Flöprer
01-22-2010, 12:53 PM
ROFL

I'll be here all week. :D

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:54 PM
:rolleyes: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because I call out people for being cowards with rep it's going to drop. You are a POS just for bringing sht to this board and now you are a POS for trying to fight his battles.

Thank you! I appreciate you calling me a pos. I would have it no other way..lol..you seem like youre in quite a tirade right now for somebody who isnt bothered in the least

ROFL

Skip Towne
01-22-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm pretty sure Skip knows this kid. I could be wrong though.

I've never met him in person but he PM's me pretty often.

El Jefe
01-22-2010, 12:55 PM
STFU you sniveling whiny ****ing weasel. you whine and cry about neg rep comments..LMAO..you have no ****ing right to be even posting in this thread..lol.

This thread is awesome.

Pushead2

I'm all for it, family & even close friends are sore subjects that should never be messed with when it's no joking matter...

Gonzo
ROFLROFL R I G H T !!!!!!!ROFL

4321:harumph:

KC native
01-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Thank you! I appreciate you calling me a pos. I would have it no other way..lol..you seem like youre in quite a tirade right now for somebody who isnt bothered in the least

ROFL

I love the projection and armchair psychology that comes from assholes like you. I'm glad you can see through my monitor to see what my reaction is.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:56 PM
You think I give a **** about rep?

Yes, I do ;)

KC native
01-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Yes, I do ;)

More classic projection. It has meaning to you so it must mean something to everyone else.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 12:59 PM
More classic projection. It has meaning to you so it must mean something to everyone else.

It must have been that white van at Times square thread during new years ever, right? had it been a brown van we would be buddy's, right?

El Jefe
01-22-2010, 01:00 PM
This thread is HOC bound. Three fights in one thread.
1. MO vs dumrum (not a fight IMO)
2. Frazod vs Vailpass
3. D2112 vs KC native

KC native
01-22-2010, 01:01 PM
It must have been that white van at Times square thread during new years ever, right? had it been a brown van we would be buddy's, right?

No, just being an associate of shitty is enough for me to know that I don't need any approval from you. Well, that and the fact that you're a jets fan.

Frazod
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM
I agree with fraze on this.

This is why, I rarely discuss anything in regards to my family. God only knows what the wretched pos lowlifes, like myself, that freaquent this place would do with that information.

You and I aren't exactly fans of each other, but no matter what you say to piss me off I'm never going to retort by taking a shot at one of your family members.

Thankfully, the vast majority of the people who post here seem to feel this way.

But there are always exceptions. :shake:

SDChiefs
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Ok, I'll throw a bash, then it'd be a Raider function, and you can stomp on his nutts till his eye balls pop out all you like :thumb:
I mean the fighting, and eventual police arrival would be considered normal anyway

Ahhh. Your typical Raider function. Drunken Debauchery. Me likee.

Duck Dog
01-22-2010, 01:04 PM

Place that race card, baby! It helps sway opinions.

KC native
01-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Place that race card, baby! It helps sway opinions.

Hey hey, here comes another one of my leg humpers. At least you're an honest POS and don't try to claim that you're making jokes.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 01:06 PM
No, just being an associate of shitty is enough for me to know that I don't need any approval from you. Well, that and the fact that you're a jets fan.

Well, you can see how many people are rallying to your cause, right?

''Crickets'' Look in the mirror limp dick. maybe your lil penis can grow a few centimeters and make ya feel better.

KC native
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Well, you can see how many people are rallying to your cause, right?

''Crickets'' Look in the mirror limp dick. maybe your lil penis can grow a few centimeters and make ya feel better.

What is my cause exactly?

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 01:08 PM
What is my cause exactly?

incessant whining and pointing the finger and crying from what I see. want me to make a thread and start a poll and really embarrass you?

KC native
01-22-2010, 01:10 PM
incessant whining and pointing the finger and crying from what I see. want me to make a thread and start a poll and really embarrass you?

ROFL go for it. You think a junior high popularity contest is going to embarrass me? Man, you take the being accepted on the internet thing seriously.

KC native
01-22-2010, 01:11 PM

Oh and it's funny you couldn't identify a cause for me. Color me not surprised.

Pants
01-22-2010, 01:13 PM

Jesus ****ing Christ, who is this annoying piece of shit? Your posts make want to put a gun to my face and pull the trigger.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 01:14 PM
ROFL go for it. You think a junior high popularity contest is going to embarrass me? Man, you take the being accepted on the internet thing seriously.

well well well, now you're contradicting yourself with the (enter laughter here emoticon)

You were the one who just cried about me being the awful person that brought the evil and devious anti Christ known as SHTSPRAYER to the board. and that I'm a Jet fan, right? your words, not mine ;)

So what exactly did you mean by that post if you dont care about popularity? in other words..what were you trying to do by posting that post dumbass ;)

Pushead2
01-22-2010, 01:15 PM
This thread is about to turn into an Internet Message Board Brawl...

Mr. Plow
I wish MY penis would grow a few centimeters....would definitely help me feel better.

Bill Parcells
Jesus ****ing Christ, who is this annoying piece of shit? Your posts make want to put a gun to my face and pull the trigger.

Go for it! and please video tape it for our enjoyment :D

Skip Towne
Is he still jobless?

I think so. About a month ago I offered to help him get started doing Directv installs. He never answered.

Pants
well well well, now you're contradicting yourself with the (enter laughter here emoticon)

You were the one who just cried about me being the awful person that brought the evil and devious anti Christ known as SHTSPRAYER to the board. and that I'm a Jet fan, right? your words, not mine ;)

So what exactly did you mean by that post if you dont care about popularity? in other words..what were you trying to do by posting that post dumbass ;)

You're like a shitty version of Kotter. Please go away.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 01:17 PM
You're like a shitty version of Kotter. Please go away.

You must like me ;) Im getting a lot of attention from you :Poke:

Pants
01-22-2010, 01:18 PM
I wish MY penis would grow a few centimeters....would definitely help me feel better.

Man, I wish mine would shrink a couple inches. I'm tired of not fitting in.

Pants
01-22-2010, 01:19 PM
You must like me ;) Im getting a lot of attention from you :Poke:

I don't even know who you are, but I can tell you're worthless. Bye.

Bill Parcells
01-22-2010, 01:20 PM
OK folks, its been real. I have to leave work. we shall continue this later..lol.. buh bye :D have a great weekend everybody (except metrolike and kc douchebag) I hope you two choke on your lunch ;)

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Can we please get back to Mo hunting down and disfiguring Redrum? Thanks!

:evil:

Saccopoo
01-22-2010, 01:22 PM
RoR keeps getting banned and keeps coming back. They find ways around it - but, I heard a rumor that RoR might be officially done here. Well, at least that nobody will hear from him again.

Bullshit. That cock munching sociopath was posting last night/early this morning.

Mr. Plow
01-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Bullshit. That cock munching sociopath was posting last night/early this morning.

I think this is a recent development.

Mr. Plow
01-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Man, I wish mine would shrink a couple inches. I'm tired of not fitting in.

I nearly forgot, your mom said to stop sneaking into her room in the middle of the night.

Pants
01-22-2010, 01:27 PM
I nearly forgot, your mom said to stop sneaking into her room in the middle of the night.

Fuck, you guys noticed?

Mr. Plow
01-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Fuck, you guys noticed?

I'd appreciate it if you would stop as well. I don't get many nights with your mom and I like to enjoy them.

Saccopoo
01-22-2010, 01:32 PM
I think this is a recent development.

He had a couple last night that made me giggle, including this gem:

Originally Posted by YOUCANTKILLROR
Mine worked out pretty well. Please go **** yourself.

And at this time, I would just like to say to Skip, Iowinian, and Bugeater:

That you haven't been simultaneously shot in the face and killed by a drug-addict during a 7-11 robbery boggles my mind, but I will take up prayer in an effort to make it happen. Please just ****ing die and do it yesterday.

Hey Bob Dole,

If Bob Dole really is your idol of sorts, go find that old ****er and give him a blow job; he really needs one. And **** you too.

The Bad Guy
01-22-2010, 01:33 PM
I see Demonpenz is trying to do his best to get everyone to pay attention to him in this thread.

As for RedRum, he's a piece of garbage to the infinite degree. He adds nothing, absolutely nothing to this MB at all.

He was afraid to show up at the BBQ? He's the biggest coward on this entire site.

Calcountry
You and I aren't exactly fans of each other, but no matter what you say to piss me off I'm never going to retort by taking a shot at one of your family members.

Thankfully, the vast majority of the people who post here seem to feel this way.

But there are always exceptions. :shake::thumb:

ChiTown
I'd appreciate it if you would stop as well. I don't get many nights with your mom and I like to enjoy them.

ROFL

Duck Dog
Hey hey, here comes another one of my leg humpers. At least you're an honest POS and don't try to claim that you're making jokes.

I don't joke around with the help.

Rooster
01-22-2010, 01:36 PM

LOL... Yes people, let's focus.

Skip Towne
01-22-2010, 01:41 PM

So what's his new name?

Demonpenz
01-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Red Rum hit me positive rep in the Broken Heart thread.

doomy3
01-22-2010, 01:43 PM
So what's his new name?

YOUCANTKILLROR

It was very original. He's already gone though.

Brock
01-22-2010, 01:43 PM
You're like a shittier version of Kotter. Please go away.

FYP

Swanman
01-22-2010, 01:46 PM

Every main event needs an undercard. People are just being helpful and volunteering.

KC native
01-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Every main event needs an undercard. People are just being helpful and volunteering.

ROFL

Sofa King
01-22-2010, 01:48 PM

this is what this thread needs... Metro vs Plow for the belt...

make this happen fellas, you dont have to hate each other, but it sure would help....

Demonpenz
It's people like MO that makes me Realize the 720 Powerbomb in Street Fighter 2 with zangief is possible in real life

SDChiefs
He had a couple last night that made me giggle, including this gem:

Wow. ROR lost it. I used to like the guy but I think he went off the deep end. Anyone know where he works? We should probably call and have them evacuate before we have another workplace shooting. Hope things are alright with the guy.

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 01:52 PM
FYP

ROFL Awthum

Mr. Plow
01-22-2010, 01:53 PM
this is what this thread needs... Metro vs Plow for the belt...

make this happen fellas, you dont have to hate each other, but it sure would help....

You ever see 2 girls fight that have no idea what they are doing? Metro makes them look like Jackie Chan.

Skip Towne
01-22-2010, 01:54 PM
YOUCANTKILLROR

It was very original. He's already gone though.

Good. These last two weeks have been very pleasant.

chiefs1okie
01-22-2010, 01:54 PM
You ever see 2 girls fight that have no idea what they are doing? Metro makes them look like Jackie Chan.

Ouch....

Frazod
01-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Wow. ROR lost it. I used to like the guy but I think he went off the deep end. Anyone know where he works? We should probably call and have them evacuate before we have another workplace shooting. Hope things are alright with the guy.

Yeah, I thought he'd come around, but it seems his little red caboose has chugged around the bend.

One reality of the board is that the longer you're here and the more you're established, the more you can get away with, both with the mods and the community in general. You have to pay your dues, and sometimes that means getting bullied by pricks who happen to be long-time members. I tried to explain that to him several times, but he just didn't get it.

RJ
01-22-2010, 01:58 PM
This thread reminds me of watching a PPV fight in a bar. By the end of the PPV you've seen more fights in the bar than you saw on the TV.

The only difference is CP doesn't serve beer.

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 02:02 PM

Which has been my biggest ongoing complaint over the last 10 years on ChiefsPlanet.

Damnit, Carl!:cuss:,err Kyle! :cuss:

Lzen
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM

sec

I think he may have had a Barbie doll convention to attend.

Pennywise
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM
What if Redrum shows up with a Pitbull?

RJ
01-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Which has been my biggest ongoing complaint over the last 10 years on ChiefsPlanet.

Damnit, Carl!:cuss:,err Kyle! :cuss:

He's missing the boat. Can you imagine the killing the dude could make if he'd just figure out a way to sell us beer?

RJ
01-22-2010, 02:05 PM

Two words......Dog Whisperer.

Sofa King
01-22-2010, 02:05 PM
This thread reminds me of watching a PPV fight in a bar. By the end of the PPV you've seen more fights in the bar than you saw on the TV.

perhaps you should put that in the job thread... maybe a smart cper will jump at the opportunity to help out the board and put some coin in his pocket at the same time...

this has the potential to be as good of an idea as the pet rock was... i mean, that guy made a million dollars..

DeezNutz
01-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Line: crossed.

Don't let it bother you, MO. Easier said than done, I know...

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 02:06 PM

Jesus. Who dug you up out of the ground? A fuggin Pennywise sighting!
:clap: :D

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I thought he'd come around, but it seems his little red caboose has chugged around the bend.

One reality of the board is that the longer you're here and the more you're established, the more you can get away with, both with the mods and the community in general. You have to pay your dues, and sometimes that means getting bullied by pricks who happen to be long-time members. I tried to explain that to him several times, but he just didn't get it.
'Zactly. I tried to explain things to him early on as well, but the more you tried to push him in the right direction the farther he would go in the other. And the reality is, if he simply would've let the Sanchez thing go, he'd still be here.

|Zach|
01-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Big Daddy got all emotional when Redrum said he was going off the grid. Figures those two would like eachother.

seclark
01-22-2010, 02:13 PM
isn't Pennywise a female? I thought i remembered hearing that.

WHAT???
sec

Simply Red
Big Daddy got all emotional when Redrum said he was going off the grid. Figures those two would like eachother.

well in all fairness, I, too, liked RR69, but I DO know Mohillbilly fairly well, I also know how much he loved his father, so for that, I wont be exchanging any more messages w/ RR69.

Pants
FYP

ROFL

Yeah, my bad on that.

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 02:14 PM
WHAT???
sec

I think I'm right, but not sure.

Pants
01-22-2010, 02:16 PM

Cuz I'm a lover, not a fighter.

<3

Pennywise
01-22-2010, 02:16 PM
I think I'm right, but not sure.

Umm...

No.

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Umm...

No.

BULLSHIT!

Come on, show us your tits!
ROFL

RJ
01-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Umm...

No.

Are you sure? You seemed to hesitate for a moment with that "Umm...".

RJ
01-22-2010, 02:19 PM
BULLSHIT!

ROFL

Yeah, and get us a beer!

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Umm...

No.

OK, sorry bud, I don't know what i was thinking, I'll pull that down. :)

Come around more though, K, snookums?

Pennywise
01-22-2010, 02:20 PM
BULLSHIT!

ROFL

You'll have to settle for some hairy knotty ballsack.

ChiTown
01-22-2010, 02:21 PM

ummmmmmmmm, wait, knotty?

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 02:22 PM

ROFL

Bwana
01-22-2010, 02:37 PM
shut up ****a

This: It slimmed out of the DC. Get the garlic and a cross!

Otter
01-22-2010, 02:37 PM
Umm...

No.

Kick his ass Pennywise! He called ya a woman!

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Kick his ass Pennywise! He called ya a woman!

impossible, Pennywise and I are now BFF's. Just like us.

Von Dumbass
01-22-2010, 02:43 PM
You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house, if you have a glass jaw you should watch your mouth, because MO will break your face.

ROFL

He broke out some 50 Cent.

Otter
01-22-2010, 02:45 PM
impossible, Pennywise and I are now BFF's. Just like us.

Now he's calling you a Burmese Female Ferret Pennywise.

Inspector
01-22-2010, 02:52 PM
I never have nor never would make disparging remarks about anyone's family members.

And I'll be happy to fetch Mo's beer or shine his shoes if he wants.

Or whatever is needed to not be destroyed.

Mr. Redrum - you might want to consider plastic surgery, gender reassignment procedures and moving to northern Canada as a safety measure.

El Jefe
01-22-2010, 02:52 PM
ROFL

He broke out some 50 Cent.

:)

Stewie
01-22-2010, 03:08 PM
That's so wrong on RR69's part. I'm sorry I defended him before. I was at Phobia's BBQ when Mo and RR were there. RR seemed like a good guy. I don't know about the other stuff he's done to people in PMs, but if it's similar stuff then he's different than he came off in person. Maybe he needs his meds adjusted. :shrug:

DeezNutz
01-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Why does he go at it with luv? What's the background on that whole deal?

Inspector
01-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Mo - my sympathy about your dad. I lost mine 8 months after my mom died suddenly. He went down with a horrible cancer that caused a slow miserable death. My brother and I were there with him - actually moved in with him for about 3 months to make sure he didn't have to go to a nursing home. So yeah, I know and understand how important, special and incredible our relationships with our dad's are.

Best wishes. Don't know if you have kids but if you do, the example of love for your dad that you set for your kids will pay huge divedends! Take care. And be careful with your knuckles when you make contact with Redrum!

DMAC
01-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Why does he go at with luv? What's the background on that whole deal?Douchebags dont need "background".

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Why does he go at with luv? What's the background on that whole deal?

easy target. other than that not sure.

SPchief
01-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Why does he go at with luv? What's the background on that whole deal?

He's clearly in love with her

MOhillbilly
01-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Mo - my sympathy about your dad. I lost mine 8 months after my mom died suddenly. He went down with a horrible cancer that caused a slow miserable death. My brother and I were there with him - actually moved in with him for about 3 months to make sure he didn't have to go to a nursing home. So yeah, I know and understand how important, special and incredible our relationships with our dad's are.

Best wishes. Don't know if you have kids but if you do, the example of love for your dad that you set for your kids will pay huge divedends! Take care. And be careful with your knuckles when you make contact with Redrum!

2, my womans, im gonna try and adopt em both after the vows this summer.
Same way my dad did with me,home,security,family.

DeezNutz
01-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Right on...seems pretty weak to me.

She doesn't attack people, at least that I know of, so if you don't like her or anyone else for that matter, ignore 'em. Seems simple enough.

For some reason, though, I thought luv mentioned that he once tried to hit on her. I could definitely be very wrong. Whatever...

Over-Head
He's clearly in love with her
As confused "sometimes"like she is :D

DMAC
He's clearly in love with herIf he ever finds out she likes grape gatorade, she's DOOOOOMED.

oops.

Pablo
I've never met MO or redrum before; but MO is easily 10,000 times the poster and man I'm assuming. When people drag your family's name through the dirt they deserve whatever they get.

Over-Head
01-22-2010, 03:26 PM

Hell, i'm here 9 years and ya fuggers STILL pick on me! :cuss:

|Zach|
01-22-2010, 03:28 PM
http://mocoloco.com/archives/off_the_grid_book.jpg

Frazod
01-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Hell, i'm here 9 years and ya fuggers STILL pick on me! :cuss:

Who are you?

:D

Simply Red
01-22-2010, 03:29 PM
who started this whole 'grid' business?

seclark
01-22-2010, 03:31 PM

that lady pennywise, if i remember correctly.
sec

Over-Head
01-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Who are you?

:D
Anton, who the fuck ya think?:doh!:

Pants
01-22-2010, 03:33 PM
If he ever finds out she likes grape gatorade, she's DOOOOOMED.

oops.

ROFL

chiefs1okie
01-22-2010, 03:38 PM

God bless you my freind. Never met you and don't know much about you but, for what it's worth, you are OK in my book.

Pushead2
01-22-2010, 03:40 PM
God bless you my freind. Never met you and don't know much about you but, for what it's worth, you are OK in my book.

x2

BIG_DADDY
01-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry I am late to the party but can someone tell me what happened.

DMAC
01-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Sorry I am late to the party but can someone tell me what happened.There's a fight at the flagpole at 4!! C'mon!!!!!!!!
MOHillbilly's gonna maul some doosher!!

Radar Chief
01-22-2010, 04:02 PM
That's so wrong on RR69's part. I'm sorry I defended him before. I was at Phobia's BBQ when Mo and RR were there. RR seemed like a good guy. I don't know about the other stuff he's done to people in PMs, but if it's similar stuff then he's different than he came off in person. Maybe he needs his meds adjusted. :shrug:

I’ve always got along with RedRum just fine. Don’t know what caused the friction between him and MO but I do know I don’t care because regardless of what started it all nothing warrants going after someone’s deceased parent. That’s just a fucking chicken shit move.

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 04:03 PM
easy target. other than that not sure.
Yep, he knew he could go after her without any real threat of repercussions, the true mark of a coward.

BIG_DADDY
01-22-2010, 04:07 PM
There's a fight at the flagpole at 4!! C'mon!!!!!!!!
MOHillbilly's gonna maul some doosher!!

MO is good people. redrum I always found amusing and kind of funny. Apparently he was way out of line to get MO this angry. I was even kind of sorry to see the dude go when he said he was leaving. I was obviously very unaware that some of his posts really went over the line. Kind of reminds me of Jitard going after my kid. Some people just don't get it, or don't care to.

BIG_DADDY
01-22-2010, 04:08 PM
I’ve always got along with RedRum just fine. Don’t know what caused the friction between him and MO but I do know I don’t care because regardless of what started it all nothing warrants going after someone’s deceased parent. That’s just a ****ing chicken shit move.

So that's what happened. WOW

Der Flöprer
01-22-2010, 04:10 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=220884&highlight=grid

Baconeater
01-22-2010, 04:13 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=220884&highlight=grid
:spock: I wonder why he blanked out all of his posts. For those who didn't catch it the first time, he said in the OP that he was leaving and going off of the grid.

Duck Dog
01-22-2010, 04:15 PM

Kids need a man to give them security and safety. A boy becomes a man when he provides those to a child. You are good peeps.

BIG_DADDY
01-22-2010, 04:20 PM
Kids need a man to give them security and safety. A boy becomes a man when he provides those to a child. You are good peeps.

Yea, good stuff.