PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Mathews slams Liberal Hero Grayson....

MarcBulger
01-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Man what the hell happened to Mathews, he will hear about this from the NBC and the other far left media, even though he is one of them...I cannot explain this...Other than the fact that he realizes that Grayson is a MOron...

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/01/22/believe-it-or-not-chris-matthews-destroys-grayson-over-reconciliation-on-obamacare/

petegz28
01-23-2010, 09:02 AM
LMAO, that was actually funny as hell

Earthling
01-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Mathews is hard to figure out...Sometimes I suspect he takes on different sides for the purpose of appearing more neutral.

MarcBulger
01-23-2010, 10:13 AM
I think Mathews realized on this issue if the Dems did something like Grayson was talking about, they would really be done in November...

Thing I hate about Mathews is he never lets people, unless it is a "fellow journalists", speak...

ILChief
01-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Thing I hate about Mathews is he never lets people, unless it is a "fellow journalists", speak...

yeah he's the only one that does that
:rolleyes:

Chief Henry
01-23-2010, 12:15 PM
This morning on PMSNBC Mort Zuckerman drilled Obama.

Are pigs on the runway here ?

patteeu
01-23-2010, 12:35 PM
yeah he's the only one that does that
:rolleyes:

He's worse about it than pretty much everyone else, so yeah, he's the only one who does it to that degree.

RINGLEADER
01-23-2010, 01:48 PM
There is absolutely no way that the application of reconcilliation rules can apply to do what they're thinking about doing.

Given that fact, look for the Dems to try and do it within the next 30 days as Grayson predicts.

According to my Dem friend there's a real schism right now in the Dem party. 25% of them are true believers who can't face the fact that they're on the one-foot line and they just got stopped three times in a row (their third down play -- MA -- ending up in a sack and big loss). Another 25% pretend to be pragmatists who are willing to settle for a field goal. But the biggest majority are made up of Dems who just want to take a knee on fourth down and get the heck off the field because they know there's five pounts of explosives inside the pigskin and the quicker they get away from it the fewer Dems will get caught up in the political blast wave.

ILChief
01-23-2010, 03:28 PM
He's worse about it than pretty much everyone else, so yeah, he's the only one who does it to that degree.

cough *Bill O'Reiily* cough

patteeu
01-23-2010, 04:07 PM
cough *Bill O'Reiily* cough

More, even than Bill O'Reilly.

Chief Henry
01-23-2010, 04:14 PM
More, even than Bill O'Reilly.

I watch both, and with out question Matthews is far worse than Bill O.

Guru
01-23-2010, 04:49 PM
I watch both, and with out question Matthews is far worse than Bill O.Well, lets be fair, when Bill is talking to Bawney Fwank, he does tend to block him out.