PDA

View Full Version : General Politics We want Jaz

Chief Henry
01-25-2010, 08:34 AM
Post here if you want him to come back and at least say hello in the DC board. it may take him 2 weeks to do this, so please be patient. He must "spinning" on some other board now.

Brock
01-25-2010, 08:37 AM
jaz doesn't play defense.

Joe Seahawk
01-25-2010, 08:38 AM
Jaz = http://mundobesteirol.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fuuuuuu.jpg

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 08:45 AM
The name calling and in your face BS by some posters on here have chased him away like a lot of other posters.

Bwana
01-25-2010, 08:47 AM
He took his ball and went home.

Radar Chief
01-25-2010, 08:53 AM
What’s this “we” shit? You French or you got a mouse in your pocket?

The name calling and in your face BS by some posters on here have chased him away like a lot of other posters.

Considering he was involve in most of that for the prior +8 years the board obviously doesn’t miss him much then.

Brock
01-25-2010, 08:56 AM

Who's this "a lot of other posters" you're jabbering about? Honestly, jaz isn't posting here because he wouldn't be able to take his own medicine for the next 4 years.

Chief Henry
01-25-2010, 08:59 AM

I'm calling BS on this one. During the Bush Presidency it was JAZ that was posting more anti W propganda than anyone.

Now he's giving us the apperance of a little boy that is mad that he can't be the QB on the play ground and he's taken his football home.

Besides tweaking him in good nature is fun...will he show up in 2 weeks ?

ClevelandBronco
01-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Wish you were here, man. Obama is the quickly proving himself to be the kicker that shall go unnamed of the democrat party and you're missing it.

Bill Parcells
01-25-2010, 09:20 AM
what about ultra peanut and direckshun? they have been MIA also..lmao

HonestChieffan
01-25-2010, 09:42 AM
BRC is right, like it or not, the civility level some days is in dire need of fixing. Left right and center all have a player or two.

patteeu
01-25-2010, 09:47 AM

:BS:

It's no worse now than it was when he was posting here. I remember a time when I first started posting at ChiefsPlanet when Logical went on a particularly brutal and foul mouthed jihad against jAZ and that didn't drive him away.

There was plenty of name calling and in your face BS aimed at conservatives during the latter half of the Bush years and jAZ survived that.

Maybe he just got tired of politics and busy with life. Maybe he didn't want to have to defend Obama now that's become so hard to do. But it's clearly not because of name calling and in your face BS because that never drove him away before.

patteeu
01-25-2010, 09:52 AM
BRC is right, like it or not, the civility level some days is in dire need of fixing. Left right and center all have a player or two.

No he's not. Whatever you think about the civility level, it can't be the explanation for jAZ's absence because it hasn't really changed. It's possible that he's grown tired of being on the target end of it, but I'm not going to make that assumption about him. He's taken plenty of abuse in the past and withstood it. It's far more likely that he just found that it takes up too much of his time or that he doesn't like defending Obama, IMO.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 09:55 AM

Fuck off

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 09:58 AM
He's not avoiding any of you RWNJs. He does not want to deal with those of the same party who warned him of the impending disaster.

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 09:59 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Where were you pansies in 2000-2003?

You can say lots of bad shit about me (and many of you have) but I have NOT gone MIA when my stance or beliefs became tough to defend.

stevieray
01-25-2010, 10:01 AM
The name calling and in your face BS by some posters on here have chased him away like a lot of other posters.classic liberal, always pretending their side doesn't engage in antagonistic tactics.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 10:10 AM
:BS:

It's no worse now than it was when he was posting here. I remember a time when I first started posting at ChiefsPlanet when Logical went on a particularly brutal and foul mouthed jihad against jAZ and that didn't drive him away.

There was plenty of name calling and in your face BS aimed at conservatives during the latter half of the Bush years and jAZ survived that.

Maybe he just got tired of politics and busy with life. Maybe he didn't want to have to defend Obama now that's become so hard to do. But it's clearly not because of name calling and in your face BS because that never drove him away before.I've had private conversations with him, just like I've had with you and with others on here. Because of the Chiefs planet goodie packages for the soldiers project I know a lot of real names and even bank account #'s of some planeteers. I can't betray that confidence any more than my private conversation with Jaz.

blaise
01-25-2010, 10:10 AM
There's almost nothing funnier than the concept that the criticisms of Obama are somehow more vicious than what went on toward Bush, and now some of the feelings of certain posters are hurt to the point that they no longer post.
It's really one of the lamest things I've seen. Going back to the town hall meetings when many on the left developed the notion that when they protested at GOP conventions and other places it was simply "the people taking their opinions to the street", but the town hall protestors were "mean spirited dangers to the democratic process".
There's no difference between the sides, and the notion that one side is behaving in a more ill mannered fashion, and by doing so is driving away others because of their behavior, is comical and delusional. It's because it's far easier to attack the party in power than it is to defend. Plain and simple. It's like the Backup Quarterback is the Favorite Player on the Roster. It's easier to say what the guy that isn't there could do than it is to say how great the guy playing the game is. Liberals did it when Bush was in power with no more grace than the anti-Obama crowd is doing now.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 10:11 AM
classic liberal, always pretending their side doesn't engage in antagonistic tactics.huh? both sides engage in hyperbole and name calling.

blaise
01-25-2010, 10:12 AM
I've had private conversations with him, just like I've had with you and with others on here. Because of the Chiefs planet goodie packages for the soldiers project I know a lot of real names and even bank account #'s of some planeteers. I can't betray that confidence any more than my private conversation with Jaz.

He's one person, and you don't know how many conservatives have stopped posting because of similar feelings they had during the Bush years. They just may have not had a private conversation with you and their absence may not have been as noticeable.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 10:13 AM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Where were you pansies in 2000-2003?

Having a life.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
You can say lots of bad shit about me (and many of you have) but I have NOT gone MIA when my stance or beliefs became tough to defend.
I'm still here also.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 10:13 AM
He's one person, and you don't know how many conservatives have stopped posting because of similar feelings they had during the Bush years. They just may have not had a private conversation with you and their absence may not have been as noticeable.Tru dat

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 10:14 AM
There's almost nothing funnier than the concept that the criticisms of Obama are somehow more vicious than what went on toward Bush, and now some of the feelings of certain posters are hurt to the point that they no longer post.
It's really one of the lamest things I've seen. Going back to the town hall meetings when many on the left developed the notion that when they protested at GOP conventions and other places it was simply "the people taking their opinions to the street", but the town hall protestors were "mean spirited dangers to the democratic process".
There's no difference between the sides, and the notion that one side is behaving in a more ill mannered fashion, and by doing so is driving away others because of their behavior, is comical and delusional. It's because it's far easier to attack the party in power than it is to defend. Plain and simple. It's like the Backup Quarterback is the Favorite Player on the Roster. It's easier to say what the guy that isn't there could do than it is to say how great the guy playing the game is. Liberals did it when Bush was in power with no more grace than the anti-Obama crowd is doing now.

Of course Liberals did it. What did they expect when the shoe was on the other foot????

It's truly embarrassing the lack of balls that some of them have displayed by leaving vs. trying to defend their POTUS and their previous position.

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Having a life.

I'm still here also.

It was BRUTAL.

This is child's play compared to what those of us against Bush or the war or fake patriotism endured.

mlyonsd
01-25-2010, 10:29 AM
It was BRUTAL.

This is child's play compared to what those of us against Bush or the war or fake patriotism endured.

Well it's as clear now as it was then that you really deserved what you got.

That being said, I'd expect some of your liberal colleagues that so vehemently and rudely bashed you for your Obama belief's during the campaign to have the nads to step up to the plate and admit you were right, at least to a certain extent.

patteeu
01-25-2010, 10:31 AM
I've had private conversations with him, just like I've had with you and with others on here. Because of the Chiefs planet goodie packages for the soldiers project I know a lot of real names and even bank account #'s of some planeteers. I can't betray that confidence any more than my private conversation with Jaz.

Even if he told you that that's the reason, it can't possibly be the truth.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 10:33 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140495&highlight=karl+rove+indicted+weeks

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 10:34 AM

Good post and I totally agree with you. I don't mind defending Obama but I hardly ever participated in the pile-ons against people who supported Bush and I have no willingness to be the subject of endless pile-ons.

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 10:34 AM

That being said, I'd expect some of your liberal colleagues that so vehemently and rudely bashed you for your Obama belief's during the campaign to have the nads to step up to the plate and admit you were right, at least to a certain extent.

But it didn't work. I didn't change my views and I certainly did not go away.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 10:37 AM

Right about what? He is 1 year into a 4 year term. Also her candidate was John Edwards so...well that should explain everything.

mlyonsd
01-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Right about what? He is 1 year into a 4 year term. Also her candidate was John Edwards so...well that should explain everything.

She's been more right than you, especially on Obama's character and the dem party as a whole.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 10:45 AM
She's been more right than you, especially on Obama's character and the dem party as a whole.

What about his character? Is he fucking chicks while he is married and fathering children and then saying they aren't his?

The problem with the Dems, unlike the Republicans when they were in power, they want to fight with each other and not get anything done. They are the biggest bunch of idiots I have seen in a long time.

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 10:47 AM
What about his character? Is he ****ing chicks while he is married and fathering children and then saying they aren't his?

The problem with the Dems, unlike the Republicans when they were in power, they want to fight with each other and not get anything done. They are the biggest bunch of idiots I have seen in a long time.

What about it. Those were personal issues that did not surface during the campaign. Had they, I would have stopped supporting him IMMEDIATELY.

He's a jackass miserable failure and thank God he did not get elected. I'm willing to call a spade, a spade. Are you?

Norman Einstein
01-25-2010, 10:50 AM

Then why do you participate in name calling?

Chiefshrink
01-25-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm calling BS on this one. During the Bush Presidency it was JAZ that was posting more anti W propganda than anyone.

Now he's giving us the apperance of a little boy that is mad that he can't be the QB on the play ground and he's taken his football home.

Besides tweaking him in good nature is fun...will he show up in 2 weeks ?

Amen:thumb::thumb::thumb:

BTW I heard he was drying out in a Conservative Rehab joint:D:D:D

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 11:01 AM
What about it. Those were personal issues that did not surface during the campaign. Had they, I would have stopped supporting him IMMEDIATELY.

He's a jackass miserable failure and thank God he did not get elected. I'm willing to call a spade, a spade. Are you?

Everyone knew for the longest time he was cheating and slimebag. I had him pegged 4 years ago thinking he was nothing but a used-car salesman.

I am not willing to call Obama anything yet until the start of 2011. There is no doubt he has struggled but the last several POTUS have struggled their first years. IMO this year is his important year and needs to do much better.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 11:08 AM

ROFL

You got your head handed to you:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6477063&postcount=225

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 11:09 AM
I am not willing to call Obama anything yet until the start of 2011. There is no doubt he has struggled but the last several POTUS have struggled their first years. IMO this year is his important year and needs to do much better.Historical prespective, I think its called.:rolleyes:

Reagan and Clinton were both polling in the same neighboorhood 1 year into their 1st term and we know how that turned out.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 11:14 AM
ROFL

You got your head handed to you:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6477063&postcount=225

LMAO You got your ass handed to you yesterday. I was about to issue an APB for shtsprayer since you chicken shitted out and stopped posting when your team was getting their ass kicked.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 11:22 AM
LMAO You got your ass handed to you yesterday. I was about to issue an APB for shtsprayer since you chicken shitted out and stopped posting when your team was getting their ass kicked.

What did you want me to say? This sucks?

ROFL

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 11:22 AM
kOZ can dish it out but he can't take it.

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/EarthDay/Obama_shovel_walk_230.jpg

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 11:23 AM
LMAO You got your ass handed to you yesterday. I was about to issue an APB for shtsprayer since you chicken shitted out and stopped posting when your team was getting their ass kicked.I got nothing handed to me. He is wrong. There were restrictions places on the amount of money coroperations could give to politicians way before 1990 like DJ nut says was when it was started.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 11:24 AM
What did you want me to say? This sucks?

ROFL

Rex Ryan is a fat asshole

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 11:25 AM
:crybaby: kOZ

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/EarthDay/Obama_shovel_walk_230.jpg

patteeu
01-25-2010, 12:10 PM
I got nothing handed to me. He is wrong. There were restrictions places on the amount of money coroperations could give to politicians way before 1990 like DJ nut says was when it was started.

I think he was a little harsh with you, but he was right. Even here you are exposing your lack of understanding of the issues involved in the ruling. It wasn't about campaign contributions to candidates.

patteeu
01-25-2010, 12:12 PM
What about his character? Is he fucking chicks while he is married and fathering children and then saying they aren't his?

Rep. Wilson summed up his main character flaw when he impolitely shouted, "You lie!"

Chief Henry
01-25-2010, 12:27 PM

Are you kinda calling Obama a spade ? You could be hung for racism with that one word in your post.

Chief Henry
01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Rep. Wilson summed up his main character flaw when he impolitely shouted, "You lie!"

In the spirit of the New Orleans Saints..........TRUE DAT

Velvet_Jones
01-25-2010, 12:55 PM
I heard he was spending time returning all the party favors and beer that he bought for the Rove indictment party.

In truth, I think that jAZ had no idea who he was supporting and left when Obamao started pushing the crazy shit that a few of us told him he would. It’s not easy to stay and admit that you were wrong and that you were taken advantage of. I don’t blame jAZ. He made a complete ass out of himself that ended with him having zero credibility. If he came back now, any statement that he would make would be mocked and rightfully so. I think jAZ knows that his reputation is permanently damaged and has come to terms with that. That is why he is no longer here.

wild1
01-25-2010, 01:00 PM
with people I know who were hyper vocal O supporters, it's a point of personal embarrassment that they campaigned so hard for this guy and he's been such an abject failure to this point.

blaise
01-25-2010, 01:02 PM
There was one day around the time jAZ stopped posting in DC where somebody posted something of a personal nature about jAZ(I think, I don't exactly remember). I don't remember exactly what it was. Something to do with his avatar maybe? I have all the signatures and avatars turned off so I couldn't see what it was, but I think I remember something about it. Maybe that's part of it.

Radar Chief
01-25-2010, 01:05 PM
There was one day around the time jAZ stopped posting in DC where somebody posted something of a personal nature about jAZ(I think, I don't exactly remember). I don't remember exactly what it was. Something to do with his avatar maybe? I have all the signatures and avatars turned off so I couldn't see what it was, but I think I remember something about it. Maybe that's part of it.

Could be. His avatar picture was of his son.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:08 PM

He left long after that. And that avatar was for for like a half hour in one day.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 01:12 PM
He left long after that. And that avatar was for for like a half hour in one day.

He still has his sons picture as his avatar. As far as the reason why I didn't know anything about someone getting personal about his son.

blaise
01-25-2010, 01:14 PM

That's a bad idea in my opinion.

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 01:15 PM
That's a bad idea in my opinion.

Ditto.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:16 PM
He still has his sons picture as his avatar. As far as the reason why I didn't know anything about someone getting personal about his son.

Yeah so how big a deal could it be.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3196128&postcount=7

He left because he doesn't want to face the music. I guarantee if GDP was 3% and unemployment was 6%, he'd be here posting.

blaise
01-25-2010, 01:19 PM

He left because he doesn't want to face the music. I guarantee if GDP was 3% and unemployment was 6%, he'd be here posting.

I'm sure that's true.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm sure that's true.

Here's the thread where the avatar was posted

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210203&highlight=homosexual+adoption

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 01:21 PM

I honestly don't know why he left. Maybe I will ask him the next time he is online.

wild1
01-25-2010, 01:23 PM
I guarantee if GDP was 3% and unemployment was 6%, he'd be here posting.

for most supporters that is probably true.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Here's the thread where the avatar was posted

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210203&highlight=homosexual+adoption

Am I missing something? I didn't see anything

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Am I missing something? I didn't see anything

because it was removed.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 01:28 PM
because it was removed.

oh so you posted his son's picture... I see you edited your original point about banned people don't have avatars.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:31 PM
oh so you posted his son's picture... I see you edited your original point about banned people don't have avatars.

Don't start.

:rolleyes:

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Don't start.

:rolleyes:

why would you post Jaz's son's picture in a thread about a child molester?

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:39 PM
why would you post Jaz's son's picture in a thread about a child molester?

Why would you vote for a guy who appoints a child molester as "safe schools" czar?

Whats the problem, Dirk, it's only cool when it happens to other peoples kids? You indirectly support the shit so just like I said, don't start.

http://www.moonbattery.com/safe-schools-czar-kevin-jennings.jpg

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 01:50 PM
Why would you vote for a guy who appoints a child molester as "safe schools" czar?

Whats the problem, Dirk, it's only cool when it happens to other peoples kids? You indirectly support the shit so just like I said, don't start.

I don't indirectly or directly support child molestation. If it was up to me I would lock them all away for good or something worse.

So quit trying to change the subject. You took a long standing member's son's photo and posted it in a thread about child molestation and I think you owe Jaz an apology.

Would you like it if someone did that to you?

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:51 PM
I don't indirectly or directly support child molestation. If it was up to me I would lock them all away for good or something worse.

So quit trying to change the subject. You took a long standing member's son's photo and posted it in a thread about child molestation and I think you owe Jaz an apology.

ROFL

Go fuck yourself, you little washroom hen.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 01:53 PM
ROFL

Go fuck yourself, you little washroom hen.

I thought you were above this. nothing has changed so disappointing

jAZ
01-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Wow... I'm flattered, I guess.

I'll make a brief return to share my side of the exchange I had with BigRedChief back in November as an FYI to anyone who cares (and as far as I am concerned, no one should). To be clear, it's not about personal attacks as patteeu points out.

First post:

I just realized one day a couple of months ago that the DC forum had taken on the personality of the those August town halls and I got disgusted with the entire experience.

That combined with the fact that I've long been incredibly frustrated that some of the smartest, most knowledgable posters... the ones who should be able to provide the best discussions... have generally used their ability to play games with posting trying to make it entirely a battle of whits without much honest application of reason or facts.

That's been frustating to me for a long time. And when those same posters failed to object to the worst of the "town hall" type discussions... it sorta pushed me past my limit, and I just quietly left.

Second post:

I never really had a problem looking past the worst posters in DC. My problem is that the worst posters seemed to expose that the supposed best posters weren't much better, just slicker and less honest.

I just really hate that. Their making excuses for the teaparty crap that seemed to flooded the DC just made me realize there was no reason to spend my time talking to them about these things anymore.

I just sorta walked away.

The mere suggestion that I'm hiding from anything, even by some of the more respected posters on here, is pretty much exactly why I left. The 2004 election was far far more challenging time politically than any time in the last 6 months.

And I left this board when things were far better politically than they are today.

I've spent years here through all sorts of political ups and downs. In that time you'd think anyone who gave a crap about the truth of the matter would admit that I have never walked away from defending my views. It's utter nonsense to suggest such.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:54 PM
I thought you were above this. nothing has changed so disappointing

You're a washroom hen.

ROFL

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 01:56 PM

I'll make a brief return to share my side of the exchange I had with BigRedChief back in November as an FYI to anyone who cares (and as far as I am concerned, no one should). To be clear, it's not about personal attacks as patteeu points out.

First post:
I just realized one day a couple of months ago that the DC forum had taken on the personality of the those August town halls and I got disgusted with the entire experience.

That combined with the fact that I've long been incredibly frustrated that some of the smartest, most knowledgable posters... the ones who should be able to provide the best discussions... have generally used their ability to play games with posting trying to make it entirely a battle of whits without much honest application of reason or facts.

That's been frustating to me for a long time. And when those same posters failed to object to the worst of the "town hall" type discussions... it sorta pushed me past my limit, and I just quietly left.
Second post:
I never really had a problem looking past the worst posters in DC. My problem is that the worst posters seemed to expose that the supposed best posters weren't much better, just slicker and less honest.

I just really hate that. Their making excuses for the teaparty crap that seemed to flooded the DC just made me realize there was no reason to spend my time talking to them about these things anymore.

The mere suggestion that I'm hiding from anything, even by some of the more respected posters on here, is pretty much exactly why I left. The 2004 election was far far more challenging time politically than any time in the last 6 months.

And I left this board when things were far better politically than they are today.

I've spent years here through all sorts of political ups and downs. In that time you'd think anyone who gave a crap about the truth of the matter would admit that I have never walked away from defending my views. It's utter nonsense to suggest such.I would have never gave you up. My posts will remain confidential.
http://www.kickassshirt.com/media/classic/ss_size2/KAC-019-usa-forever-america.gif

KC native
01-25-2010, 01:56 PM
I would have never gave you up.
http://www.kickassshirt.com/media/classic/ss_size2/KAC-019-usa-forever-america.gif

ROFL

jAZ
01-25-2010, 02:01 PM
I would have never gave you up. My posts will remain confidential.

Yep, you handled that respectfully. Thanks for that. But I have no issue with sharing. But certainly no need for a "goodbye" thread at the time.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Yep, you handled that respectfully. Thanks for that. But I have no issue with sharing. But certainly no need for a "goodbye" thread at the time.I have a chitload of conversations with people from Chiefsplanet offline. Like ours and recently the gblowfish one that also went public. You'd really be surprised by some of the posters. Hell, I bet more "neo-cons" contributed to the packages for the soldiers than any other group on the Planet. But alas.....

mlyonsd
01-25-2010, 02:05 PM

THERE HE IS......AFTER HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

http://open.salon.com/blog/files/frankenstein00011231716204.jpg

Chief Henry
01-25-2010, 02:08 PM
[/I][QUOTE=jAZ;6477840]Wow... I'm flattered, I guess.

First post:

Second post:

[QUOTE]

How many political post would you say YOU started about W or Rove or any of Bush's Admn ?

jAZ
01-25-2010, 02:09 PM
How many political post would you say you started about W or Rove or any of Bush's Admn ?

I have no idea what this means or the purpose, but it's a TON.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 02:11 PM

First post:

Second post:

I've spent years here through all sorts of political ups and downs. In that time you'd think anyone who gave a crap about the truth of the matter would admit that I have never walked away from defending my views. It's utter nonsense to suggest such.

Translation: I was an obnoxious know it all, and when people challenged my lectures, I decided to go away and then come back and blame it all on them.

patteeu
01-25-2010, 02:11 PM

Would you like it if someone did that to you?

If it was a huge deal, jAZ would have surely learned his lesson and quit using his child as his avatar. In any event, it's been over a long time now. You're late to the party.

Besides, it was SHTSPRAYER who did it, not E. Norma Stitz. :p

patteeu
01-25-2010, 02:14 PM
I would have never gave you up. My posts will remain confidential.

Oooh. BigRedChief has something to hide! :Poke:

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Oooh. BigRedChief has something to hide! :Poke:I've got a huge list to hide. My imperfections are many, ask anyone.

blaise
01-25-2010, 02:16 PM
wow, jAZ. Somehow I expected something better than that. That's.......pretty lame. The whole "town hall" tactics thing, huh?

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 02:31 PM
You're a washroom hen.

ROFL

I am just trying to be your friend I thought you would appreciate it. Would you like to be Facebook friends?

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 02:32 PM
I am just trying to be your friend I thought you would appreciate it. Would you like to be Facebook friends?

You want to be my friend? Mind your own business.

patteeu
01-25-2010, 02:39 PM
wow, jAZ. Somehow I expected something better than that. That's.......pretty lame. The whole "town hall" tactics thing, huh?

I'm pretty surprised too. Of all the issues to get fed up about, apparently he was amazingly sensitive to where people draw the line between astro-turfing and grass roots activism.

Given that sensitivity, I wonder if Ellie Light and David Axelrod's other various pen-names are enough to turn him sour on Obama. At least the tea partiers were a collection of real individuals.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 02:42 PM
You want to be my friend? Mind your own business.

ok

HonestChieffan
01-25-2010, 02:44 PM
No he's not. Whatever you think about the civility level, it can't be the explanation for jAZ's absence because it hasn't really changed. It's possible that he's grown tired of being on the target end of it, but I'm not going to make that assumption about him. He's taken plenty of abuse in the past and withstood it. It's far more likely that he just found that it takes up too much of his time or that he doesn't like defending Obama, IMO.

All I was saying is BRC has a point, its valid. I wasnt addressing jaz or any other issue, just saying BRC is not wrong. BRC has more gumption than most. He is civil and at least trys to stay engaged. I have a ton of respect for him even though I disagree with some of his beliefs.

Chief Henry
01-25-2010, 02:44 PM
I have no idea what this means or the purpose, but it's a TON.

ROFL maybe we'll find out in 2 weeks huh jaz ?

jAZ
01-25-2010, 02:46 PM
when people challenged my lectures
Yes, that's it. It was the Fall of 2010 "when people challenged my lectures" me.
I'm amazed everyone sat quiet for almost a decade.

blaise
01-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Yes, that's it. It was the Fall of 2010 "when people challenged my lectures" me.

Please don't hurt people's feelings with sarcasm, jAZ. I'm getting sad, like a town hall meeting kind of vibe.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 02:48 PM

You should have just blamed it on shtsprayer this place has gone to hell since he has been around.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 02:50 PM
All I was saying is BRC has a point, its valid. I wasnt addressing jaz or any other issue, just saying BRC is not wrong. BRC has more gumption than most. He is civil and at least trys to stay engaged. I have a ton of respect for him even though I disagree with some of his beliefs.

Why aren't you more civil?

Iowanian
01-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Given about 8 years of Posting history, Jaz is a douchebag.

Very few people had more influence on tone of conversation and this being a shithole as much or more than jaz.

KC native
01-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Given about 10 years of Posting history, Io-allicanthinkaboutispenis-awanian is a douchebag.

FYP

patteeu
01-25-2010, 02:54 PM

I disagree with BRC's point to the extent that he was trying to say anything has gotten worse here over the years. The sizes and orientations of the mobs change and the targets shift over time, but the overall general level of discussion remains the same.

To the extent that he was (or you are) just pointing out that there are some rude people in the mix, I agree. There always have been. To be honest, I wouldn't want it to change. It's good to have some civil people in the mix, but if you want a cerebral, always-civil discussion there are probably better places for it than this forum. The Talking Can, who leveled some pretty crude language at yours truly, was always a favorite of mine because he was clever/humorous with his attacks even if he didn't always have the political facts on his side. For my entertainment, a wide ranging mix of people and personalities, including some who are less civil than others, is desirable.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 02:56 PM
I still remember that cyber ass kicking DeezNutz gave Pat. There is still scorch marks on his hairy butt.

patteeu
01-25-2010, 02:58 PM
I still remember that cyber ass kicking DeezNutz gave Pat. There is still scorch marks on his hairy butt.

ROFL Yeah, that guy should have been banned for his lack of mercy!

patteeu
01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey, wait a minute. dirk are you one of those girls I played strip poker with when I was in high school?

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 03:04 PM
I can't say where I got that info but I hear you have recovered nicely ;)

HonestChieffan
01-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Why aren't you more civil?

Im doing my best, thank you.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Im doing my best, thank you.

well you need to try harder :D

j/k by the way. We all take this shit too seriously and personally sometimes.

RJ
01-25-2010, 03:19 PM
This board always had plenty of venom, but it also had it's share of interesting threads about topics other than partisan politics. I wasn't usually informed enough to post in those threads but I often read them and usually came away feeling like I learned something. These days it's mostly a one track board and it seems to me that some of the most knowledgeable posters, regardless of their politics, are posting less often.

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 03:24 PM
These days it's mostly a one track board and it seems to me that some of the most knowledgeable posters, regardless of their politics, are posting less often.

I am glad you noticed I haven't been posting as much it is just because I can't stand stupid people and there is alot of stupid people here except for pat and my g/f bep oh and Jenson.

RJ
01-25-2010, 03:27 PM
I am glad you noticed I haven't been posting as much it is just because I can't stand stupid people and there is alot of stupid people here except for pat and my g/f bep oh and Jenson.

Yes, you were one of the posters I had in mind. I've always considered you a wealth of knowledge in the areas of spelling, grammar and sentence structure. In fact, without you, I'd have never gotten through my GED course. :)

dirk digler
01-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes, you were one of the posters I had in mind. I've always considered you a wealth of knowledge in the areas of spelling, grammar and sentence structure. In fact, without you, I'd have never gotten through my GED course. :)

Glad I could be some help. Just don't listen to that Aunt Norma person she is a freak and likes anal

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 03:34 PM
B.O. is pissed--- He's talking back to his teleprompter:

http://www.moonbattery.com/obama-teleprompter-crackup.jpg

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 03:35 PM
He's fightin' mad!

Saul Good
01-25-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm pretty surprised too. Of all the issues to get fed up about, apparently he was amazingly sensitive to where people draw the line between astro-turfing and grass roots activism.

If there's one thing that liberals can't stand, it's people who hold public demonstrations.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 03:58 PM
If there's one thing that liberals can't stand, it's people who hold public demonstrations.

The nerve of those taxpayers! They should just shut up and get out of the way!

:mad:

Iowanian
01-25-2010, 04:01 PM
FYP

You are the one that seems to post about me and penis all of the time. Do my posts make you hungry?

It wasn't any funnier the first 85 times you tried it.

Norman Einstein
01-25-2010, 04:02 PM
B.O. is pissed--- He's talking back to his teleprompter:

http://www.moonbattery.com/obama-teleprompter-crackup.jpg

It's not that he's talking back to it, he's trying to keep his place like the grade schoolers do when they are learning to read.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 04:07 PM
You are the one that seems to post about me and penis all of the time. Do my posts make you hungry?

Somethings wrong with that guy.

Chief Henry
01-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Since we have jazs atteniton with this thread, maybe he'll give us his opinion on several items of interest.

1. The recent elections in Massachusettes-New Jerseyand Virginia.

2. What do those elections mean to Obamas agenda of liberal governing ?

3. Obamas approval level in the mid 40s ? Remember all the polls Jaz posted ?

4. Obamas health care agenda that has approval levels in the mid 30s ?

5. Obama's NON transparency with his secret meetings on his health care ?
Obama clearly PROMISED he would have the most transparent admn !

6. Obamas failure to stimulate the economy with that disaster of stimulous bill ?

7. Obamas failure to keep unemployment at 8%.

8. Obamas failure in Coppenhagen that cost tax payers MILLIONS ?

9. Obama trying KSM and 3 other terrorist in New York City causing grief to
thousands of family members who lost loved ones on 9-11 in NYC.

10. The MILLIONS of $$$ its going to cost US tax payers for the cluster ****
the KSM trial will be.

11. The transfer of suspected terrorist and informants from Gitmo to the heartland of
the USA. The extra cost that will cost us taxpayers when Gitmo was the perfect
place for those kind of people.

I'm sure their are a few more topics we would like Jaz to comment on, but I'll just go with those first. Lets see what happens.

After all Jaz was one of the lead cheerleaders howling against President Geroge W. Bush
for many years. Lets give him a chance to howl against our current admn !

Chief Henry
01-26-2010, 08:13 AM
One other question for any liberal or demorcrat, who is Ellie Light and why does she live in so many cities and states ?

Radar Chief
01-26-2010, 09:26 AM

Awe, cute. You've got a stalker.