PDA

View Full Version : Poop Sources: John Edwards Has a Sex Tape

the Talking Can
01-25-2010, 10:52 AM
http://gawker.com/5456215/sources-john-edwards-has-a-sex-tape

Sources: John Edwards Has a Sex Tape

Sources have told us that, in the throes of their affair, John Edwards and Rielle Hunter made a sex tape that contains "several sex acts." And that his aide, Andrew Young found it on an unmarked DVD.

The tape, say both our sources, is explicit and reveals that Edwards "is physically very striking, in a certain area. Everyone who sees it says 'whoa'. She's behind the camera at first."

When rumors of the affair first broke Young was so loyal to Edwards that he pretended that he was the father of Hunter's daughter Frances Quinn, now 2. But part of Young's disillusionment with the 2004 vice presidential candidate and 2008 candidate came one day as he went through a stack of DVDs at Rielle Hunter's house.

It was this betrayal that prompted Young to write his tell-all book, The Politician, out February 2. Background: The New York Daily News reported last June that Young mentioned the existence of the tape in his book proposal. It's expected that he'll reveal further details in that story, and in the 20/20 interview to promote it, to air on Friday. "It [the tape] was kind of the last straw for people who had sacrificed savings and jobs to lie for John," said one of our sources. "You should expect to see plenty more stories about him coming out of the woodwork when more people realize how... complicated... his motivations were."

Up until he discovered the DVD, says one of our sources, Young's devotion was typical of the "cultish" fervor Edwards brought out in his staffers. This is why, says our source, who is close to Hunter, major media organizations could not stand up the affair story despite well-intentioned efforts. "They [staffers] would do anything to stop it coming out they lied, they bullied, they called reporters' editors and bad-mouthed them, they exchanged access."

We haven't seen the tape ourselves, so if anyone has a copy they'd like to share, please get in touch.

Send an email to Ravi Somaiya, the author of this post, at ravi@gawker.com.
Click here to find out more!

Cannibal
01-25-2010, 11:02 AM
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME will be all over this. The cucumbers and hot dogs in her fridge should be VERY afraid.

bluehawkdoc
01-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Sources: John Edwards Has a Sex Tape

Sources have told us that, in the throes of their affair, John Edwards and Rielle Hunter made a sex tape that contains "several sex acts." And that his aide, Andrew Young found it on an unmarked DVD.

The tape, say both our sources, is explicit and reveals that Edwards "is physically very striking, in a certain area. Everyone who sees it says 'whoa'. She's behind the camera at first."

When rumors of the affair first broke Young was so loyal to Edwards that he pretended that he was the father of Hunter's daughter Frances Quinn, now 2. But part of Young's disillusionment with the 2004 vice presidential candidate and 2008 candidate came one day as he went through a stack of DVDs at Rielle Hunter's house.

It was this betrayal that prompted Young to write his tell-all book, The Politician, out February 2. Background: The New York Daily News reported last June that Young mentioned the existence of the tape in his book proposal. It's expected that he'll reveal further details in that story, and in the 20/20 interview to promote it, to air on Friday. "It [the tape] was kind of the last straw for people who had sacrificed savings and jobs to lie for John," said one of our sources. "You should expect to see plenty more stories about him coming out of the woodwork when more people realize how... complicated... his motivations were."

Up until he discovered the DVD, says one of our sources, Young's devotion was typical of the "cultish" fervor Edwards brought out in his staffers. This is why, says our source, who is close to Hunter, major media organizations could not stand up the affair story despite well-intentioned efforts. "They [staffers] would do anything to stop it coming out they lied, they bullied, they called reporters' editors and bad-mouthed them, they exchanged access."

We haven't seen the tape ourselves, so if anyone has a copy they'd like to share, please get in touch.

Elephant testicles?

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 11:04 AM
And why wouldn't he???? Sheesh. What an asshole.

Garcia Bronco
01-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Of course he does. If you couldn't tell he was a slime ball when he said "Hello, my name is..." then you should not vote....on anything...ever.

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Of course he does. If you couldn't tell he was a sliome ball when he said "Hello, my name is..." then you should not vote....on anything...ever.

The same could be said about the last two POTUS. :doh!:

morphius
01-25-2010, 11:10 AM
The same could be said about the last two POTUS. :doh!:
You could bump that up to three, anyone think Clinton wasn't a slime ball?

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 11:11 AM
You could bump that up to three, anyone think Clinton wasn't a slime ball?

Touche.

wild1
01-25-2010, 11:17 AM
I hoped this was a bad joke. I guess it is not.

BigRedChief
01-25-2010, 11:39 AM
You could bump that up to three, anyone think Clinton wasn't a slime ball?I have no reason to doubt that George W and Obama have kept it in their pants.

NewChief
01-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Wow. Just wow. This guy is a moron. I mean, what freaking politician would allow themselves to be taped in the act?

BIG_DADDY
01-25-2010, 12:21 PM
LMAO

bluehawkdoc
01-25-2010, 12:25 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid these people are. You are a high-profile individual with significant media pressure & having an affair. "I know, honey, let's make a sex tape cause nobody will ever find out.":thumb:

Brock
01-25-2010, 12:27 PM
How many of you voted Kerry/Edwards? Be honest.

NewChief
01-25-2010, 12:31 PM

Guilty as charged.

wild1
01-25-2010, 12:55 PM

Edwards was easily spotted as a fraud and a scoundrel back then, unless partisan blinders obscured the obvious.

Garcia Bronco
01-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Edwards was easily spotted as a fraud and a scoundrel back then, unless partisan blinders obscured the obvious.

For me...it was when he brought up Dick Cheney's daughter in a debate to slam her and him on national tv.

BucEyedPea
01-25-2010, 05:01 PM
The tape, say both our sources, is explicit and reveals that Edwards "is physically very striking, in a certain area. Everyone who sees it says 'whoa'.

This is what caught my eye more than anything else. :D

mlyonsd
01-25-2010, 05:21 PM
This is what caught my eye more than anything else. :D

I took that to mean he spends just as much money manicuring the carpet as he does the drapes.

I hope you haven't had supper yet.

BucEyedPea
01-25-2010, 06:39 PM
I took that to mean he spends just as much money manicuring the carpet as he does the drapes.

I hope you haven't had supper yet.

It's cooking. A late night for me. Mexican Red Rice, Mexican shredded pork with jalepanos, refried beans with melted Mexican cheese mix.

I got too much to do to make my stuffed poblano peppers with quinoa. I make that with steak later in the week. Besides it too much grain in one meal.

http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/03142008/stuffed-chiles-ck-226280-l.jpg

Yummmm......I can smell all right now! :D

BucEyedPea
01-25-2010, 06:40 PM
BTW, I wasn't refering to Edward's carpet. Just fyi. LMAO

ClevelandBronco
01-25-2010, 06:46 PM
It's cooking. A late night for me. Mexican Red Rice, Mexican shredded pork with jalepanos, refried beans with melted Mexican cheese mix.

I got too much to do to make my stuffed poblano peppers with quinoa. I make that with steak later in the week. Besides it too much grain in one meal.

http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/03142008/stuffed-chiles-ck-226280-l.jpg

I should have married an Italian instead of a Mexican. At least I'd have a chance of eating Mexican food once in a while.

mlyonsd
01-25-2010, 06:55 PM

THAT looks really good. Fried soft corn tortilla chips and I'm there.

wild1
01-25-2010, 06:56 PM
I know most people think girl-on-girl is appealing, but would you want to watch these two go at it?

http://www.postchronicle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/john-edwards_rielle-hunter-sex-tape.jpg

BucEyedPea
01-25-2010, 07:22 PM
THAT looks really good. Fried soft corn tortilla chips and I'm there.

Recipe here: Maybe I'll see you over at the rouxbe cooking school!

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=226280

Donger
01-25-2010, 07:24 PM
So, Edwards has teeny, tiny balls?

Color me shocked.

Saul Good
01-25-2010, 07:26 PM
For me...it was when he brought up Dick Cheney's daughter in a debate to slam her and him on national tv.

That was one of the lowest moments in politics I have ever witnessed.

In terms of Edwards being a weirdo, I just remember the end of the night of the election when it was clear that they had lost, John kept wandering around and giving a "thumbs up" over and over again. I don't know if anybody remembers it, but he was really creepy.

BucEyedPea
01-25-2010, 07:26 PM
I should have married an Italian instead of a Mexican. At least I'd have a chance of eating Mexican food once in a while.

Nah! I'm just learning how to cook Mexican....and it's not easy. I thought French cooking was a time killer. Only for two reasons: (1) my fave Mexican restaurant went outta business and there's no good Mexican nearby now (2) my daughter's first boyfriend is from Arizona and says they have the best, and she wanted to have him over for supper. Now that I've finished experimenting this month they broke up Saturday. Lasted 2 months. That and I've been tutoring Mexican kids in reading.

BucEyedPea
01-25-2010, 07:27 PM
So, Edwards has teeny, tiny balls?

Color me shocked.

I didn't get that out of that. I got the opposite.

alanm
01-25-2010, 09:26 PM
I know most people think girl-on-girl is appealing, but would you want to watch these two go at it?

http://www.postchronicle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/john-edwards_rielle-hunter-sex-tape.jpgDid you check out the adams apple on the dude with the long hair? :Lin:

Royal Fanatic
01-25-2010, 09:30 PM
I'll fess up and admit that I did.

But just think: If Kerry had won in 2004, Barack Obama would not be President today.

Donger
01-25-2010, 09:37 PM
I didn't get that out of that. I got the opposite.

Well, you're a woman, no?

Bearcat2005
01-25-2010, 10:03 PM
I'll fess up and admit that I did.

But just think: If Kerry had won in 2004, Barack Obama would not be President today.

Well its not like you had much to chose from in 04 anyway....

WilliamTheIrish
01-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Hands on the keyboard Den.ise. I don't care what you post, you're diddling yourself at the thought of this. ;)