PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Biden's own son doesn't want to run for US Congress

memyselfI
01-25-2010, 10:08 AM
ROFL

If that isn't an indication of how bad things are for Dems then I'm not sure what is.

SNR
01-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeah, and Joe Montana's son doesn't want to play football.

I don't see a connection here. If the Dems are going down, Biden's son not running for congress doesn't reveal anything about that fact.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:00 PM

I don't see a connection here. If the Dems are going down, Biden's son not running for congress doesn't reveal anything about that fact.

Do you foresee a bloodbath for dem incumbents in November?

SNR
01-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Do you foresee a bloodbath for dem incumbents in November?They'll lose a lot of seats, certainly. Enough to give the Republicans a majority in either house? Mmmm... we'll have to see about that. Right now I say no, but it's very early in the election game right now.

The Mad Crapper
01-25-2010, 01:28 PM
They'll lose a lot of seats, certainly. Enough to give the Republicans a majority in either house? Mmmm... we'll have to see about that. Right now I say no, but it's very early in the election game right now.

Alot of people think the dems are in alot of trouble.

Chiefshrink
01-25-2010, 01:55 PM

Not surprising you don't see a connection, keep drinkin the kool-aid:rolleyes:

SNR
01-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Not surprising you don't see a connection, keep drinkin the kool-aid:rolleyes:
Where to start.... let's see

1) There IS a connection, but it'd be a fallacy to automatically assume the reason Biden isn't running for Congress is because the Democrats are sinking themselves into a mess.

2) This marks the third time you've called me a liberal on this forum. You're a goddamn idiot.

3) You have a comma splice in your post.