PDA

View Full Version : Video Games MAG - PS3 Thread

Buck
01-27-2010, 11:13 AM
I doubt that many of you will grab this, but I did, and man its a nice change of pace from MW2. Theres not really a team death match mode, so you have to play as a team to win. If anyone grabs it let me know and I'll throw you in the player list below. P.S. More details to follow, I just want to leave this OP open for the player list.

CP Name - PS3 Name

Buck - BuckinKaeding

cdirty
01-27-2010, 02:23 PM
i tried to play the demo the other nite and it couldnt find any servers or something.

Buck
01-27-2010, 02:25 PM
i tried to play the demo the other nite and it couldnt find any servers or something.

Yeah they closed the demo sometime last week. If you like Teamwork over just camping or run and gun, then this game is pretty fun.

aturnis
01-27-2010, 05:07 PM
I didn't like it, like, at all. COD FTW.

Buck
01-27-2010, 05:59 PM
I didn't like it, like, at all. COD FTW.

COD is fun for what it is, but so is this game. People aren't worried about any stats on here, except winning, which is actually fun.

I know that the only thing I care about on MW2 is my ratio.

TinyEvel
01-29-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm getting better at it. It just takes a while. I actually nailed a bunch of guys with a rocket launcher, was my new favorite thing to do.

Once I got the hang of flanking and sniping...I killed a guy and got his leveled up weapon and had some fun with that. THere was one opponent who was hanging around our spawn bunker, he was a good mo-fo and killed a bunch of us, killed me like 6 times in a row in different places and I was getting hella angry.

But if all you've played is COD4 and MW2 this game moves at an entirely different pace. It also helps to be mic'd and working with others, that's the whole point.

Guru
01-29-2010, 01:25 AM
I'm getting better at it. It just takes a while. I actually nailed a bunch of guys with a rocket launcher, was my new favorite thing to do.

Once I got the hang of flanking and sniping...I killed a guy and got his leveled up weapon and had some fun with that. THere was one opponent who was hanging around our spawn bunker, he was a good mo-fo and killed a bunch of us, killed me like 6 times in a row in different places and I was getting hella angry.

But if all you've played is COD4 and MW2 this game moves at an entirely different pace. It also helps to be mic'd and working with others, that's the whole point.Has Butler been demoted yet?

TinyEvel
01-29-2010, 02:15 AM
Has Butler been demoted yet?

Aren't you following him on Twitter? @TheKevinButler

Guru
01-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Aren't you following him on Twitter? @TheKevinButlerI have him on there but I rarely log in. I'm a facebook guy.

Buck
01-29-2010, 09:59 AM

But if all you've played is COD4 and MW2 this game moves at an entirely different pace. It also helps to be mic'd and working with others, that's the whole point.

I've never seen you on....we needs to play.

TinyEvel
01-30-2010, 12:24 AM
I've never seen you on....we needs to play.

I have been so busy I only have played once or twice since Tuesday. I'm only a level 4