PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Why did B.O. attack the Supreme Court?

The Mad Crapper
01-28-2010, 12:50 PM
That was out of line, and unprecedented.

http://www.examiner.com/x-3704-Columbia-Conservative-Examiner~y2010m1d28-Supreme-Court-Justice-to-ObamaThats-not-true

InChiefsHell
01-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Why did he do it? Cuz he's an un-Presidential fuck stick who thinks he's all that...

...seriously, I've said it before. I now know what all the Bush haters felt like. I cannot abide the sight of this guy and after watching that speech, I'm really wondering how the hell I'm going to get through the next 3 years.

The Mad Crapper
01-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Why did he do it? Cuz he's an un-Presidential **** stick who thinks he's all that...

...seriously, I've said it before. I now know what all the Bush haters felt like. I cannot abide the sight of this guy and after watching that speech, I'm really wondering how the hell I'm going to get through the next 3 years.

There is something wrong with that guy.

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Change_Asshole_160.gif

Cannibal
01-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Because he is absolutely right about that stupid fuckin decision. If you noticed the Republicans applauded when he commented on that decision.

Chief Faithful
01-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Because the guy is an empty shirt that just reads whatever his extreme ideologue speech writers put on the telepromter. Never has there ever been a President so un-prepared to run the Executive Branch of government.

HonestChieffan
01-28-2010, 01:24 PM
The entire speech was an embarrasment

ClevelandBronco
01-28-2010, 01:34 PM
I can't say that I have any problem with the president stating his opinion. The SCOTUS's opinions are available to anyone who wants to take the time to read them.

Hell, the minority on the Court issues their opinion. It's done in a scholarly and respectful manner, but it essentially says, "the majority of this Court is full of shit and here's why:..."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_48dI0rYIcAU/SZByWFPirqI/AAAAAAAAAJw/cGpL8OmLKr4/s400/dan_aykroyd.gif

"Majority, you ignorant sluts,..."

HonestChieffan
01-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Wold be best however if he had read it. The opinion specifically stated that they did not overturn the ruling on foreign contributions and Obo made that a big part of his little hissy fit.

InChiefsHell
01-28-2010, 01:41 PM
His OPINION?? He stated it as fact, and called upon the Congress to fix the problem...intimidate a branch of the government much?

The whole speech was a joke and full of crap. Check out the fact check from the AP:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100128/D9DGKDT00.html

mlyonsd
01-28-2010, 01:42 PM
He attacked the SC because it's an easy way to win back or fire up his base.

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Because he is absolutely right about that stupid ****in decision. If you noticed the Republicans applauded when he commented on that decision.

You are wrong. The decision by the SCOTUS was correct because it removes the democrats grip on gathering money. the groups they could legally get money from were traditionally democrat. Now both parites can get money from virtually everyone, so as with the last election the best political fund raisers will win the election for their candidate, but this time without restrictions.

Afraid of the capitalist base that backs conservatism?

Cannibal
01-28-2010, 01:57 PM
You are wrong. The decision by the SCOTUS was correct because it removes the democrats grip on gathering money. the groups they could legally get money from were traditionally democrat. Now both parites can get money from virtually everyone, so as with the last election the best political fund raisers will win the election for their candidate, but this time without restrictions.

Why did the Republicans applaud the comments?

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 02:18 PM

Why are you so obstinate?

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 02:19 PM

Link to the clip of republicans applauding anything said last night? I TIVO'd the speech, I watched it live. The republicans were stoic and silent virtually all night.

Bwana
01-28-2010, 04:33 PM
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/100128/n_pwms_alito_100128.300w.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:vPlayer('35124261','620be04d-33f6-40e3-bac1-0f5794ab32a4','35083829'))

LMAO

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35117174/ns/politics-white_house?GT1=43001

Direckshun
01-28-2010, 04:36 PM
He didn't attack it. We've got people dying every day from attacks in the Middle East.

He criticized it. A decision that affected politics, of which Obama is of course embedded. He has every right to speak about it -- matter of fact, since he's required to do so, it's constitutional.

What is actually unprofessional is a judge from an impartial body that is supposed to be separated from politics and ordered to remain unemotive at the SotU reacting in a partial manner. It's bewildering the lack of self control an actual Supreme Court justice has.

petegz28
01-28-2010, 04:38 PM
He didn't attack it. We've got people dying every day from attacks in the Middle East.

He criticized it. A decision that affected politics, of which Obama is of course embedded. He has every right to speak about it -- matter of fact, since he's required to do so, it's constitutional.

What is actually unprofessional is a judge from an impartial body that is supposed to be separated from politics and ordered to remain unemotive at the SotU reacting in a partial manner. It's bewildering the lack of self control an actual Supreme Court justice has.

Right, it's professional for Obama to call out the SCOTUS in a setting where they have no defense and he gets it wrong in his claim at that. But Alito isn't allowed to move or he is unprofessional. Got it. :shake:

Direckshun
01-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Nobody has a defense at the SotU. It's a one-man show, pete.

Find me one President who has never criticized anyone during a SOTU speech. Honestly.

The SCOTUS, especially when it makes decisions on politics like it did, is never off limits in a democracy, for us or the people we've elected. It's just a ludicris suggestion that they should be.

ClevelandBronco
01-28-2010, 05:16 PM

Obama also offered an uninformed opinion about it. Or he lied.

I'm easy. For now I'm willing to think it was an opinion and Alito was letting everyone know what a foolish opinion it was.

banyon
01-28-2010, 05:34 PM

Are you really naive enough to think that money is not a corrupting influence in elections?

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Are you really naive enough to think that money is not a corrupting influence in elections?How in hell did you get that out of what I wrote? Before the decision to change the rule the corruption you talk about was only on one side of the spectrum, now that both sides have equal opportunity in the same arena you have a problem with the corruption? Where were you when it was favoring the democrats only?

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 05:40 PM

That's not what I learned in my political science class.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 05:40 PM
How in hell did you get that out of what I wrote? Before the decision to change the rule the corruption you talk about was only on one side of the spectrum, now that both sides have equal opportunity in the same arena you have a problem with the corruption? Where were you when it was favoring the democrats only?

LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 05:43 PM
LMAO

Empty headed little boy laughs at what he doesn't learn from liberal professors. good luck in life boy.

banyon
01-28-2010, 05:44 PM
How in hell did you get that out of what I wrote? Before the decision to change the rule the corruption you talk about was only on one side of the spectrum, now that both sides have equal opportunity in the same arena you have a problem with the corruption? Where were you when it was favoring the democrats only?

It's not as if the Democrats aren't beholden to the same corporate money that the Republicans are. Most of the big corporations donate to both parties.

Really, it just increases the corporate influence at the expense of the other constituencies.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 05:44 PM
That was out of line, and unprecedented.

http://www.examiner.com/x-3704-Columbia-Conservative-Examiner~y2010m1d28-Supreme-Court-Justice-to-ObamaThats-not-true

If you thought that was bad, you should have seen the Founding Father President Thomas Jefferson.

It'd be nice if people actually knew their country's history.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Empty headed little boy laughs at what he doesn't learn from liberal professors. good luck in life boy.

I could use some guidance. What do you do in life?

RNR
01-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Obama also offered an uninformed opinion about it. Or he lied.

I'm easy. For now I'm willing to think it was an opinion and Alito was letting everyone know what a foolish opinion it was.
Well stated, he made an ass out of himself which is nothing new~

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Because he is absolutely right about that stupid ****in decision. If you noticed the Republicans applauded when he commented on that decision.

He's wrong about it. Utterly. That's why he' and you are so emotional about it. That amendment only restrains the feds from infringing speech. Period nothing more. Reading is essential.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 06:10 PM
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/100128/n_pwms_alito_100128.300w.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:vPlayer('35124261','620be04d-33f6-40e3-bac1-0f5794ab32a4','35083829'))

LMAO

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35117174/ns/politics-white_house?GT1=43001

That is funny! ROFL

banyon
01-28-2010, 06:25 PM
He's wrong about it. Utterly. That's why he' and you are so emotional about it. That amendment only restrains the feds from infringing speech. Period nothing more. Reading is essential.

Should I have the right to tell someone I would like to hire them to assassinate you?

patteeu
01-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Should I have the right to tell someone I would like to hire them to assassinate you?

I don't know. Do I have the right to ask how much the job pays?

j/k BEP :p

petegz28
01-28-2010, 06:37 PM
He attacked them because he knows after a year of slamming CEO's and large corporations, and in some cases rightly so, they are going to run ads for Republicans and not his party.

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 06:55 PM
I could use some guidance. What do you do in life?

None of your business.

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 06:56 PM
It's not as if the Democrats aren't beholden to the same corporate money that the Republicans are. Most of the big corporations donate to both parties.

Really, it just increases the corporate influence at the expense of the other constituencies.

I would say that our opinions differ.

banyon
01-28-2010, 07:00 PM
I would say that our opinions differ.

Great. I really wasn't in limbo about that question.

Direckshun
01-28-2010, 07:03 PM
He attacked them because he knows after a year of slamming CEO's and large corporations, and in some cases rightly so, they are going to run ads for Republicans and not his party.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoymN5uzMX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoymN5uzMX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mlyonsd
01-28-2010, 07:04 PM
He did it to reconnect with his base you fugtards.

banyon
01-28-2010, 07:05 PM

Nonsense, corporations will donate heavily to his campaign as they did last time.

Corporations don't usually play petty grudges, they are more interested in making money than keeping score.

Direckshun
01-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Nonsense, corporations will donate heavily to his campaign as they did last time.

See: Banks, Big.

petegz28
01-28-2010, 07:09 PM

Corporations don't usually play petty grudges, they are more interested in making money than keeping score.

Wow, I said his "PARTY". As in mid-term elections. And while I agree in general, they do tend to favor those who will favor them.

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Great. I really wasn't in limbo about that question.

That's really good because you seem to be in limbo in so many different areas.

Pioli Zombie
01-28-2010, 07:12 PM
This is incredible. For a generation we have heard nothing but whining from Republican Presidents about the Courts. Obama says something and suddenly he's DISRESPECTING OUR INSTITUTIONS.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 07:13 PM
None of your business.

I know it's not. Neither is John Edwards' illegitimate child you fucking cocksucking pathetic lowlife sack of shit but I know about that.

So please, sir. What do you do in life? What makes you so great on message boards? What allows you to stand on your throne and toss sarcasm to me about how much luck I need in life? Because I listen to authorities. I fucking listen really well to authorities. It's why I'm a fucking clean cut motherfucker. It's how I do well in my classes, which you can choose to laugh at yourself or whatever will get you feeling good. When I'm told to fucking jump, I ask how fucking high.

Let me ask you something motherfucker: Have you ever served in the fucking Marines?

Direckshun
01-28-2010, 07:16 PM
I know it's not. Neither is John Edwards' illegitimate child you ****ing cocksucking pathetic lowlife sack of shit but I know about that.

So please, sir. What do you do in life? What makes you so great on message boards? What allows you to stand on your throne and toss sarcasm to me about how much luck I need in life? Because I listen to authorities. I ****ing listen really well to authorities. It's why I'm a ****ing clean cut mother****er. It's how I do well in my classes, which you can choose to laugh at yourself or whatever will get you feeling good. When I'm told to ****ing jump, I ask how ****ing high.

Let me ask you something mother****er: Have you ever served in the ****ing Marines?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Classic.

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 07:16 PM
I know it's not. Neither is John Edwards' illegitimate child you ****ing cocksucking pathetic lowlife sack of shit but I know about that.

So please, sir. What do you do in life? What makes you so great on message boards? What allows you to stand on your throne and toss sarcasm to me about how much luck I need in life? Because I listen to authorities. I ****ing listen really well to authorities. It's why I'm a ****ing clean cut mother****er. It's how I do well in my classes, which you can choose to laugh at yourself or whatever will get you feeling good. When I'm told to ****ing jump, I ask how ****ing high.

Let me ask you something mother****er: Have you ever served in the ****ing Marines?

Now that is an edifying response. I'll bet your priest is proud of you.

The answer to your questions stands as before; none of your business.

The Marine logo has been explained before. Go find it.

Cannibal
01-28-2010, 07:18 PM
I don't know. Do I have the right to ask how much the job pays?

j/k BEP :p

ROFL Now that was a zinger.

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 07:18 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Classic.

No dude, not classic. Totally out of control and shows his ignorance.

Direckshun
01-28-2010, 07:19 PM
No dude, not classic. Totally out of control and shows his ignorance.

Get the sand out of your vagina.

Cannibal
01-28-2010, 07:20 PM

ROFL

petegz28
01-28-2010, 07:20 PM

Wow, so what does your mother say about your mouth and such language??? I can tell you will be a fine Priest. ROFL

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 07:22 PM

Dude, I'm not the one going off like a female having a flaming case of PMS.

petegz28
01-28-2010, 07:22 PM

In CT's defense, Jenson has been a moody, foul mouthed, little boy as of late. I don't know why? It is out of character for him for the most part.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Now that is an edifying response. I'll bet your priest is proud of you.

The answer to your questions stands as before; none of your business.

The Marine logo has been explained before. Go find it.

The Marines are an amazing organization. I can see why a person would be proud to have been a part of them. There was a poster known as Tom C*sh a while back who used to periodically bring up the fact that he was in the Marines. Except everyone here thought he was a bloody c*nt and he got banned, but that was before your time, and besides, it's not your ****ing business.

Why would a person be proud of their experience in the Marines? I think for the most part, a person realizes what the Marines did to them. It made them realize there was something out there greater than themselves, something hard, and something glorious. When they leave the Marines, they are often a man almost like St. Ignatius was a man. They did hard time. And they use it the rest of their life, a life that is growing, dynamic, heuristic.

Or, occasionally, there are some people who leave the Marines and that's their only accomplishment in life. They fail to live up to the potential the Marines are known for. I don't mean they don't make a million dollars a year, really. What I mean is that they turn out to be limp, dickless, spineless jackass morons whose life is so meaningless they go to message boards, get banned, return, get banned, return, get banned, lie, act like Chinese eunuchs playing rubber ducky in the emperor's bath, and talk about how superior they are to young, faceless, usernames. Proof? The ****ing avatar, man. Respect.

It's like your ****ing Ed Hardy shirt.

Or, some receive mental damage due to action. In that (extremely plausible) case, I do apologize.

And that's why I think you play this "None of your business" game. Because you being in the Marines is none of my business either. But you don't mind pointing this out to stroke your own ego. I ask you what you do for a living, what's your career, because you act like a sarcastic **** in regards to my future life, and you shirk away like a worthless bitch. You shouldn't worry though. I am a believer in the worker, the ditch digger, the janitor, and the assembler. I fight for them. I want to work for them. I want solidarity with them. It's just a damn shame you are too ashamed of your own life. Good luck with that, boy

Direckshun
01-28-2010, 07:42 PM
In CT's defense, Jenson has been a moody, foul mouthed, little boy as of late.

Ho boy.

I hope you get the irony of you of all people typing this, Pete.

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 07:47 PM
This is incredible. For a generation we have heard nothing but whining from Republican Presidents about the Courts. Obama says something and suddenly he's DISRESPECTING OUR INSTITUTIONS.
Posted via Mobile Device

The difference is HE's the ****ing president making a State of the Union speech!!!:shake:

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Wow, so what does your mother say about your mouth and such language??? I can tell you will be a fine Priest. ROFL

I've met some foul-mouthed priests. Their name usually starts with an O and they never drink beer you can see through. Penance consisted of physical beatings.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 07:49 PM
The difference is HE's the ****ing president making a State of the Union speech!!!:shake:

Why can't we have a respectable president like Jefferson!?! /paleoconservatives

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 07:50 PM

Strawman! http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5467/strawman.gif

Your spin is as bad as a patteeu's...oops I mean a neo-cons right now.

We're discussing political speech here. And that is the kind of speech the Framers really meant because they couldn't print what they wanted
against the king. It's about running political ads. Stay in context.You ****ing moron.

I got make me a redherring smiley too.

petegz28
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Ho boy.

I hope you get the irony of you of all people typing this, Pete.

Wow, reading fails you. I said it was out of charcter for him, not me. Douchebag!!! :D

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Why can't we have a respectable president like Jefferson!?! /paleoconservatives

None of them were perfect. Some just had stronger principals.
I said before Jefferson was very thin skinned and could be mean and petty. His ideas were good though.

banyon
01-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Strawman! http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5467/strawman.gif

You spin is as bad as a neo-con right now.

We're discussing political speech here. And that is the kind of speech the Framers really meant because they couldn't print what they wanted
against the king. It's about running political ads. Stay in context.You ****ing moron.

I got make me a redherring smiley too.

Well, when you pretend that it's got to be a literal, strict reading of the text with no exceptions except when you want to add context, I guess you shouldn't have been surprised that someone was going to point that out.

Your uncivil tone is uncharacteristic and I'm not sure what I did to merit it.

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Did you say something?

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 07:56 PM
The Marines are an amazing organization. I can see why a person would be proud to have been a part of them. There was a poster known as Tom C*sh a while back who used to periodically bring up the fact that he was in the Marines. Except everyone here thought he was a bloody c*nt and he got banned, but that was before your time, and besides, it's not your ****ing business.

Why would a person be proud of their experience in the Marines? I think for the most part, a person realizes what the Marines did to them. It made them realize there was something out there greater than themselves, something hard, and something glorious. When they leave the Marines, they are often a man almost like St. Ignatius was a man. They did hard time. And they use it the rest of their life, a life that is growing, dynamic, heuristic.

Or, occasionally, there are some people who leave the Marines and that's their only accomplishment in life. They fail to live up to the potential the Marines are known for. I don't mean they don't make a million dollars a year, really. What I mean is that they turn out to be limp, dickless, spineless jackass morons whose life is so meaningless they go to message boards, get banned, return, get banned, return, get banned, lie, act like Chinese eunuchs playing rubber ducky in the emperor's bath, and talk about how superior they are to young, faceless, usernames. Proof? The ****ing avatar, man. Respect.

It's like your ****ing Ed Hardy shirt.

Or, some receive mental damage due to action. In that (extremely plausible) case, I do apologize.

And that's why I think you play this "None of your business" game. Because you being in the Marines is none of my business either. But you don't mind pointing this out to stroke your own ego. I ask you what you do for a living, what's your career, because you act like a sarcastic **** in regards to my future life, and you shirk away like a worthless bitch. You shouldn't worry though. I am a believer in the worker, the ditch digger, the janitor, and the assembler. I fight for them. I want to work for them. I want solidarity with them. It's just a damn shame you are too ashamed of your own life. Good luck with that, boy

My life is none of your business, how is it that you don't understand that? Is it the big words I used? I'm not ashamed of my profession, I choose not to share what I do with someone that is a jerkwad. Only to satisfy your deep desire to know about the Marines, I have never been in the Marines, I have some very good friends that are in the Marines currently serving in Afghanistan and I am proud of the job they do. (if you weren't a lazy **** you would have looked that up in a post recently when the question ws asked and answered.

My commentary on your life is based on the wild rantings I've witnessed on this web site. The ways you brag about your education, they way you turn to calling names when you don't get your way.

I am ashamed of myself, but not for my life but for engaging an idiot like you in conversations.

Saul Good

Not lately, it's not. Don't take it personally.

banyon
Did you say something?

Ah, back to the infantile fake ignore game.

Well, when your substantive arguments would spill out of a thimble, I suppose running out of here is probably the best move.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 07:57 PM
None of them were perfect. Some just had stronger principals.
I said before Jefferson was very thin skinned and could be mean and petty. His ideas were good though.

Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!

A man of the people. Fighting those leftover Federalists.

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Did you say something?

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 08:05 PM
My life is none of your business, how is it that you don't understand that? Is it the big words I used? I'm not ashamed of my profession, I choose not to share what I do with someone that is a jerkwad. Only to satisfy your deep desire to know about the Marines, I have never been in the Marines, I have some very good friends that are in the Marines currently serving in Afghanistan and I am proud of the job they do. (if you weren't a lazy **** you would have looked that up in a post recently when the question ws asked and answered.

Ohhh What your pastor gonna say now, boyyyiiieeee? You said * * * *.

Thanks for telling me directly about your nonexistent service in the Marines, though it was of none of my business. It seems I have persuaded you to tell me this because of my "deep desire to know." In that case, consider my deep desire to know what your career is.

Thanks. Oh yeah, and

The ways you brag about your education,

Link, lazy ****? and

they way you turn to calling names when you don't get your way.

Link, lazy ****?

I am ashamed of myself, but not for my life but for engaging an idiot like you in conversations.

You'll never learn.

BucEyedPea
01-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Huh?

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Ohhh What your pastor gonna say now, boyyyiiieeee? You said * * * *.

Thanks for telling me directly about your nonexistent service in the Marines, though it was of none of my business. It seems I have persuaded you to tell me this because of my "deep desire to know." In that case, consider my deep desire to know what your career is.

Thanks. Oh yeah, and

Link, lazy ****? and

Link, lazy ****?

You'll never learn.

I must have learned, you have been bleeding red all evening. Now you feel like you've won? I have stated before that I was not in the Marines.

You are lazy, arrogant and nothing more than a spoiled little liberal. Life is hard dude, it's harder if you are stupid! (courtesy of John Wayne)

mlyonsd
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
I still haven't heard a good argument why a corporation like GE, which owns NBC and thus can control a public message should be able to control a public message while their competitor that doesn't own a media outlet is shackled.

GE is pushing global warming for corporate reasons so don't pretend it doesn't make a difference.

banyon
01-28-2010, 08:31 PM
I still haven't heard a good argument why a corporation like GE, which owns NBC and thus can control a public message should be able to control a public message while their competitor that doesn't own a media outlet is shackled.

GE is pushing global warming for corporate reasons so don't pretend it doesn't make a difference.

I don't think GE should be allowed to own NBC, for precisely the reasons you list.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 08:33 PM
I must have learned, you have been bleeding red all evening. Now you feel like you've won? I have stated before that I was not in the Marines.

Are you even trying to put together a coherent message anymore?

You are lazy, arrogant and nothing more than a spoiled little liberal. Life is hard dude, it's harder if you are stupid! (courtesy of John Wayne)

What do you mean I'm lazy? Why do you say that? And what do you mean I'm spoiled? Why do you say that? And what do you mean I'm stupid? Why do you say that?

dirk digler
01-28-2010, 08:34 PM

I don't see the difference between GE and News Corp

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 08:38 PM
What do you mean I'm lazy? Why do you say that? And what do you mean I'm spoiled? Why do you say that? And what do you mean I'm stupid? Why do you say that?

Facts are facts and needed to be said.

Good luck when life slaps the shit out of you.

Jenson71
01-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Facts are facts and needed to be said.

How are those facts? Can you provide proof for them?

ILChief
01-28-2010, 08:53 PM
if that is attacking what do you call what the right does to Obama every day?

headsnap
01-28-2010, 08:58 PM

you missed the point... GE IS a News Corp...

What about a company that doesn't own a Network...

dirk digler
01-28-2010, 08:59 PM

I was talking about News Corporation, the one that owns Fox, Fox News and is the 2nd largest media conglomerate in the world.

headsnap
01-28-2010, 09:02 PM
I was talking about News Corporation, the one that owns Fox, Fox News and is the 2nd largest media conglomerate in the world.

your original post still doesn't make sense... you missed his point...

mlyonsd
01-28-2010, 09:04 PM

Exactly. Someone gets it.

GE is pushing global warming for corporate reasons. They own a media outlet which can promote any message they want.

Before the SC decision of last week any competitor of GE is effecively STFU

patteeu
01-28-2010, 09:33 PM

I'm afraid I've gotten her riled up today. Sorry you took some collateral damage.

patteeu
01-28-2010, 09:35 PM

FOX is the most trusted news channel and NBC isn't. You're welcome.

dirk digler
01-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Exactly. Someone gets it.

GE is pushing global warming for corporate reasons. They own a media outlet which can promote any message they want.

Before the SC decision of last week any competitor of GE is effecively STFU

Ok I understand what you mean now but that isn't what the SC ruled on. The SC decision was about political ads in regards to candidates. Any of GE competitors could have bought and run ads against the idea of global warming all day long. But they couldn't run an ad supporting a candidate who was against GE\global warming

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 10:01 PM
How are those facts? Can you provide proof for them?ROFL

RNR
01-29-2010, 05:27 AM

Their messiah has spoken please do not cloud their blind faith with logic and reason~

The Mad Crapper
01-29-2010, 06:08 AM
Their messiah has spoken please do not cloud their blind faith with logic and reason~

What kind of a "man" would disrespect a man of integrity like Sam Alito to defend a worthless slimebag like B.O.?

It's pathetic how unhinged the O-Bots have become.

Pioli Zombie
01-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Right, and no President ever talked about "Courts legislating from the bench" during a SOTU speech. What a pack of lying pussies you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

BucEyedPea
01-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Right, and no President ever talked about "Courts legislating from the bench" during a SOTU speech. What a pack of lying pussies you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Link?

The Mad Crapper
01-31-2010, 09:02 AM
When Obama dissed the Supreme Court in his State of Obfuscation Preach, he famously and incorrectly stated that their decision on Citizens United v. FEC threatened to allow money from foreign corporations to enter our political system. Funny choice of attack, thought I, as I was reminded of the influence that foreign money had on Dear Leader's own election campaign. A wee reminder of how things stood at the end of 2008:

In addition to the $259 million with undisclosed donors, studies of the reports filed with the FEC, by the Obama Campaign, through the 2008 Year End Report, show the following irregularities in their submissions:

$1.8 million -- Contributions over the $4,600 limit (1,608 contributors)
$26 million -- Contributions over the $2,300 per campaign limit, reallocated without contributor affirmation.
$4 million -- Contributors with Foreign Addresses (4,158 contributors)
Details have been submitted to the FEC as complaint MUR6142 and are posted at: http://complaintstofederalelectioncommittee.wordpress.com/
Of course, this was barely noticed by the mainstream state-run media during the run-up to the election, or since. While Obama's campaign had allegedly returned some $89,000 in foreign donations as of July 2009, questions still remain as to what happened to all those other questionable donations. And still, Obama had the audacity to bring up the topic in his SOTU.

One can't help but develop a never-ending fascination with Dear Leader's powers of obfuscation and denial regarding this subject. Pamela Geller is certainly fascinated.

The Obama campaign received a substantial amount of money from countries that have an interest in seeing a weak American President: $366,708.22 from China; $25,259.00 from the United Arab Emirates; $7,062.60 from Russia; and $6,716.28 from Saudi Arabia. Obama also took in $6,350.00 from Indonesia; $5,000.00 from Kenya; and $1,750.00 from Egypt.

The FEC alleges that Obama also illegally took donations from Tamil Tiger leaders. The Tamil Tigers are, according to the FBI, the most successful terrorist group in the world. While the Hillary Clinton returned contributions from the Tamil Tigers, Obama kept them.

There are many other questions and mysteries regarding Obama's campaign finances. The Puma P.A.C. blog notes: "Obama spent a record $744 million on his campaign but has disclosed donors for only $485 million of his windfall."
This is by no means over. Keep an eye on Atlas Shrugs and Big Government.

http://www.moonbattery.com