PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Americans sign petition to repeal 1st amendment.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-28-2010, 04:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tznR4wPeS4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tznR4wPeS4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lzen
01-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Good Lord. Are people really this dumb?

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Good Lord. Are people really this dumb?

You see it head on. Biggest problem is that these people vote.

Lzen
01-28-2010, 05:10 PM
I like that the last 2 people at least realized what he was asking them to sign and they refused. That old woman knew what the 1st amendment is and wasn't going to sign no matter how much he tried to talk her into it. I think that last dude signed and then realized that he just signed what he did not agree with and then crossed it out.

BTW, do you have any idea where this was located? Judging by the palm trees, I'm guess California. I wonder if you would get a lot less people that were willing in another area (Midwest) than on the west coast.

Lzen
01-28-2010, 05:12 PM
You see it head on. Biggest problem is that these people vote.

Yes, there are plenty of stupid people that vote. Or people that just don't bother to educate themselves. Heck, that's part of the reason that Obama got elected.

petegz28
01-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, there are plenty of stupid people that vote. Or people that just don't bother to educate themselves. Heck, that's the reason that Obama got elected.

FYP

Norman Einstein
01-28-2010, 05:14 PM
I like that the last 2 people at least realized what he was asking them to sign and they refused. That old woman knew what the 1st amendment is and wasn't going to sign no matter how much he tried to talk her into it. I think that last dude signed and then realized that he just signed what he did not agree with and then crossed it out.

BTW, do you have any idea where this was located? Judging by the palm trees, I'm guess California. I wonder if you would get a lot less people that were willing in another area (Midwest) than on the west coast.

I don't know where it was, but I would agree that CA is a good guess. Unfortunately dumbness doesn't only live in CA.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-28-2010, 06:02 PM
I don't know where it was, but I would agree that CA is a good guess. Unfortunately dumbness doesn't only live in CA.

San Diego.

ILChief
01-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Yes, there are plenty of stupid people that vote. Or people that just don't bother to educate themselves. Heck, that's part of the reason that Obama got elected.

That's funny being as the states with the highest percentages of people with higher educations voted for him, yet the dumb redneck states voted Republican (as usual)

alanm
01-29-2010, 06:56 AM
That's funny being as the states with the highest percentages of people with higher educations voted for him, yet the dumb redneck states voted Republican (as usual)What a maroon. :shake: