PDA

View Full Version : Roeder found GUILTY

Gracie Dean
01-29-2010, 01:48 PM
http://www.kansas.com/news/featured/story/1158413.html?qwxq=531321&commentSort=TimeStampAscending&pageNum=9&&&&&&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

This is not a pro/anti abortion issue, the issue is should a man be allowed to take the law into his own hands based on his beliefs...and the jury said NO.

Great job jury!

WoodDraw
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
I bet that was a long deliberation.

Getting away with murder point #1: Don't admit to the killing on the stand.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
good

beer bacon
01-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Getting away with murder point #2: Don't admit to the murder then express remorse that you didn't just caught off the guy's hands with a sword instead.

Rooster
01-29-2010, 01:53 PM

ROFL

seclark
01-29-2010, 01:55 PM
"Roeder"
how do you pronounce that name?
sec

penguinz
01-29-2010, 01:56 PM
What a http://blog.ugo.com/images/uploads/shocker-2.jpg

sedated
01-29-2010, 02:00 PM
This is not a pro/anti abortion issue, the issue is should a man be allowed to take the law into his own hands based on his beliefs...and the jury said NO.

Great job jury!

good.

anyone who thinks this guy should walk is a nazi.

gblowfish
01-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Stick a wire coat hanger in his right ear, then drive it thru his skull till it appears out the left ear.

Brock
01-29-2010, 02:08 PM
He isn't facing the death penalty, so yawn.

vailpass
01-29-2010, 02:12 PM
I wonder if this case will have a chilling effect on future late-term abortionists?

Inspector
01-29-2010, 02:13 PM
I saw him say he killed the doctor cause he thought only God should decide who lives or dies - or something like that....

I'm thinking, what? Isn't that what you did dummy?

smittysbar
01-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Hope he gets butt raped in the clink

Brock
01-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Shit, he's probably going to have the biggest commissary account in the joint.

Los Pollos Hermanos
01-29-2010, 02:22 PM
I know people who think he's a hero.

Gracie Dean
01-29-2010, 02:24 PM

yes, the stupid idiots

vailpass
01-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Hope he gets butt raped in the clink

I doubt it. Prisoners are strongly pro children's rights.

beer bacon
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM

What is your opinion on Scott Roeder vailpass?

vailpass
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
What is your opinion on Scott Roeder vailpass?

He's a convicted murderer.

Saulbadguy
01-29-2010, 02:29 PM
There wasn't much of a doubt how this case was going to turn out, which is good. I'm glad it wasn't a drawn out circus event.

Gracie Dean
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
He's a convicted murderer.

yes he is. HE is a punk ass bitch and got what he deserved

Brock
01-29-2010, 02:31 PM

No, he didn't get what he deserved. He's going to have a pretty easy life, actually.

smittysbar
01-29-2010, 02:34 PM

Ah they hate people whom abuse children, not so much about this

jidar
01-29-2010, 02:35 PM

Another litle cliche that gets passed around like gospel. Prisoners aren't pro anything.

ClevelandBronco
01-29-2010, 02:36 PM
I bet that was a long deliberation.

Getting away with destroying someone's career over an internet pissing match point #1: Never EVER tell the guy you're going to do it. Don't even post smilies in the thread he starts later about losing his job.

vailpass
01-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Another litle cliche that gets passed around like gospel. Prisoners aren't pro anything.

Let's ask ColoradoChief if child molesters et al get treated any diffrently in lock-up.

vailpass
01-29-2010, 03:00 PM

I wonder if future potential third-term abortionists will hesitate to choose that path due to Roeder.
If so he will surely think he has won.

smittysbar
01-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Let's ask ColoradoChief if child molesters et al get treated any diffrently in lock-up.

That's completely different

vailpass
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM
That's completely different

Not trying to say they are the same smitty, not looking to start the dreaded abortion discussion.
Peace.

jjjayb
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM
yes, the stupid idiots

Yet, if he killed someone who was systematically killing 2 week old children most would tout him as a hero. :spock:

Frazod
01-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Stick a wire coat hanger in his right ear, then drive it thru his skull till it appears out the left ear.

I like it. LMAO

Demonpenz
01-29-2010, 03:05 PM
gaurenteed meals and roof over his head for life atleast cut off his hands so he can't masterbate or something

Mr. Flopnuts
01-29-2010, 03:07 PM
No, he didn't get what he deserved. He's going to have a pretty easy life, actually.

Absolutely. Have fun knowing that your tax dollars are going to provide him with everything he needs, and every nut job in America is going to make sure he has whatever's left that he wants.

Frazod
01-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Absolutely. Have fun knowing that your tax dollars are going to provide him with everything he needs, and every nut job in America is going to make sure he has whatever's left that he wants.

If it was up to me they'd just take him out behind the court house and put a couple of rounds in the back of his head.

How much do two bullets cost? Or maybe just one really big one?

Demonpenz
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Someone should do justice and kill him on the street

Gracie Dean
gaurenteed meals and roof over his head for life atleast cut off his hands so he can't masterbate or something

this I like

Gracie Dean
If it was up to me they'd just take him out behind the court house and put a couple of rounds in the back of his head.

this

WoodDraw
01-29-2010, 03:14 PM

Especially the child rapists and molesters.

I'd be careful about generalizing too much about prisoners. The only thing you can generally say is that they are bad at doing whatever they got caught doing.

Cannibal
01-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Getting away with destroying someone's career over an internet pissing match point #1: Never EVER tell the guy you're going to do it. Don't even post smilies in the thread he starts later about losing his job.

What did I miss?!?>!?!>!

Cannibal
01-29-2010, 03:30 PM

That's how the used to do it Russia. You're found guilty you're taken out back... pop pop pop... drag the body to an unmarked grave.

sedated
01-29-2010, 03:54 PM
Yet, if he killed someone who was systematically killing 2 week old children most would tout him as a hero. :spock:

killing a live baby is illegal. killing an oraganism that would become a baby isn't.

(to DC in 5...4...3...)

Sofa King
01-29-2010, 04:00 PM
killing a live baby is illegal. killing an oraganism that would become a baby isn't.

(to DC in 5...4...3...)

a what???

Orangutan??

Orgasm?

Organism?

Aragon?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_e1-GILAYT5w/SeZ_JylxFiI/AAAAAAAAAFc/gs9Pl1k76Vc/s400/aragorn.jpg

jjjayb
01-29-2010, 04:37 PM

(to DC in 5...4...3...)

An organism? Really? You call this an organism:

http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/photosassorted/LateTermAbortions/abortedbaby06.jpg

That's a baby. An aborted baby. You really think that's just an organism?

gblowfish
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Someone should do justice and kill him on the street

Maybe just show up on the day he's scheduled to have duty as an usher at church....

oh, wait...

L.A. Chieffan
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
that sucked

vailpass
01-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Roeder is a murderer that murdered a murderer.
Better had they both chosen different paths.

POND_OF_RED
01-29-2010, 04:52 PM
I wonder if Roeder's mother will make a commercial about her decision not to abort her son and how sorry she is for it now.

blaise
01-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Especially the child rapists and molesters.

I'd be careful about generalizing too much about prisoners. The only thing you can generally say is that they are bad at doing whatever they got caught doing.

Prison is a more dangerous place for chile molestors, child killers, etc. It's not just a false stereotype. People convicted of those crimes are generally told to lie about their crimes to the other prisoners. It's real. I'm not saying it has anything at all to do with this case, but as far as the notion that they'll target people that committed crimes with children- it's real.

Dave Lane
01-29-2010, 05:21 PM

Seriously? Or is this just dark sarcasm in the classroom?

Dave Lane
01-29-2010, 05:24 PM

(to DC in 5...4...3...)

What about killing all those potential babies that end up in a dick sock? I'm thinking gentlemen if we don't hang together then we shall all certainly hang apart.

Royal Fanatic
01-29-2010, 05:49 PM

What is your point? Are you saying that you would have voted not guilty?

Roeder admitted that this was a pre-meditated murder that he committed because he thinks the law is wrong and his judgment takes precedence over the law. He's a terrorist.

Your opinion about abortion is not relevant to this case. If you disagree with the law, you fight to change the law. You don't murder people.

Frazod
01-29-2010, 06:09 PM

Nice. Are you one of the fucking scumbags who stands on the street corners in Chicago holding up these pictures, only they're ten feet high and in color?

jjjayb
01-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Nice. Are you one of the ****ing scumbags who stands on the street corners in Chicago holding up these pictures, only they're ten feet high and in color?

No. But I am someone who thinks if you believe that a late term aborted baby is just a "blob of tissue" then maybe you should see what it really is.

What is your point? Are you saying that you would have voted not guilty?

Roeder admitted that this was a pre-meditated murder that he committed because he thinks the law is wrong and his judgment takes precedence over the law. He's a terrorist.

Nope, guilty as charged. I would have found him guilty also. But I understand someone trying to protect the lives of innocents.

Frazod
01-29-2010, 06:42 PM
No. But I am someone who thinks if you believe that a late term aborted baby is just a "blob of tissue" then maybe you should see what it really is.

Do you know what I can guarantee about that fetus?

A. I am not the father.
B. I am not the mother.
C. I am not the doctor who performed the abortion.

And neither are you.

I've never performed an abortion. I've never knocked up a woman and directed her or convinced her to have an abortion. And if I ever did knock up anybody who later had an abortion, I don't know about it, nor was a party to it. My hands are clean.

So, if you believe in God, and you believe that God hates abortion and will punish the guilty and reward the innocent, you must believe that:

A. Innocent unborn baby goes straight to heaven. Instant paradise.
B. Evil parents will burn in hell forever.
C. Evil doctor will burn in hell forever.

There. Innocent rewarded. Guilty punished.

SO WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM? Seriously, what's the problem here? Have you been appointed the Judge of Abortions Concerning Total Strangers? Did you receive your appointment from a flaming shrub, or did it come to you in a dream? You must be really fucking special.

Here's what you could do - let God take care of His own business, support life by not partaking in any abortions personally, and mind your own business when it comes to what strangers do or don't do that has nothing whatsoever to do with you. You could also stop posting nasty ass pictures on the BB. Dick.

mikey23545
01-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Do you know what I can guarantee about that two week old infant

A. I am not the father.
B. I am not the mother.
C. I am not the doctor who killed the child.

And neither are you.

I've never killed a baby. I've never knocked up a woman and directed her or convinced her to kill the baby. And if I ever did knock up anybody who later killed the baby, I don't know about it, nor was a party to it. My hands are clean.

So, if you believe in God, and you believe that God hates killing babies and will punish the guilty and reward the innocent, you must believe that:

A. Innocent two week old baby goes straight to heaven. Instant paradise.

So everything you wrote could be applied to a two week old infant, could it not?

HotRoute
01-29-2010, 07:23 PM

agreed, cell mate # 2222448 hop on that

Frazod
01-29-2010, 07:51 PM
So everything you wrote could be applied to a two week old infant, could it not?

Sure, why not?

Let's go on a big killing spree. Two week old infants, abortion doctors, everybody. It'll be fun! :rolleyes:

Braincase
01-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Roeder was guilty without question.

From a Pro-life perspective, however, Tiller was far from an innocent man.

Gracie Dean
01-29-2010, 09:32 PM
but this was not an abortion trial. We had that and Dr Tiller was found INNOCENT.

this was a trial of a man murdered in his church! It did not matter what he did for a living. He was a man plain and simple serving God in his church and was shot point blank in the head

Psyko Tek
01-29-2010, 10:39 PM

http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/photosassorted/LateTermAbortions/abortedbaby06.jpg

well that's what it was when I left it there

jjjayb
01-29-2010, 10:50 PM

A. I am not the father.
B. I am not the mother.

And neither are you.

I've never performed an abortion. I've never knocked up a woman and directed her or convinced her to have an abortion. And if I ever did knock up anybody who later had an abortion, I don't know about it, nor was a party to it. My hands are clean.

So, if you believe in God, and you believe that God hates abortion and will punish the guilty and reward the innocent, you must believe that:

SO WHAT'S THE ****ING PROBLEM? Seriously, what's the problem here? Have you been appointed the Judge of Abortions Concerning Total Strangers? Did you receive your appointment from a flaming shrub, or did it come to you in a dream? You must be really ****ing special.

Here's what you could do - let God take care of His own business, support life by not partaking in any abortions personally, and mind your own business when it comes to what strangers do or don't do that has nothing whatsoever to do with you. You could also stop posting nasty ass pictures on the BB. Dick.

Really. So if I saw you strangling a child on the street I should mind my own fucking business and let God figure it out? If I saw a woman getting raped I should mind my own business because she's a stranger and it has nothing to do with me? Sorry, I will not sit down and shut up just because you don't like it. I WILL speak up. If one child is saved because someone sees that what an abortion doctor calls a "lump of tissue" is actually a baby it's worth my speaking up. If you don't like it put me on ignore.

The picture I posted was nasty? If I hadn't told you that baby was aborted you would have never known. It looks like a sleeping baby with bruised arms. In fact, if I posted that picture and said it was a living baby with bruised arms due to abuse, you along with most here would be outraged, calling for the abusers head on a platter. Yet, you will tell others to shut up and mind their own business because that baby was killed inside the womb rather than outside of it. With the technology we have today, with the internet and our access to photos of what a "fetus" really looks like, there is no frigging excuse. You can no longer believe the "it's just a blob of tissue" excuse.

Put me on ignore. I don't really give a shit. But I won't be silenced because you don't like it.

POND_OF_RED
01-29-2010, 10:55 PM

That kid would have been made fun of his whole life with arms like that. Probably for the best...

Mastashake
01-29-2010, 10:55 PM
At this time we hope that George can be remembered for his legacy of service to women,

I hope they say this about me after I die. Except my name isn't George.

I hate these people who can't keep their mouths shut whenever someone disagrees with them. You should see what happens if you go into a group of people and tell them you are liberal, believe in high taxes, gun control, pro choice and support affirmative action. There will be about every single male WASP in the place start flying at you.

This guy not only couldn't keep his mouth shut, he rationalized his anger by using false logic and KILLING someone because of it.

You wanna know how to make the world a better place? Try not attempting to change peoples believes and opinions when they disagree with you.

Brock
01-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Oh look, it's another fetus crusader.

Frazod
01-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Really. So if I saw you strangling a child on the street I should mind my own fucking business and let God figure it out? If I saw a woman getting raped I should mind my own business because she's a stranger and it has nothing to do with me? Sorry, I will not sit down and shut up just because you don't like it. I WILL speak up. If one child is saved because someone sees that what an abortion doctor calls a "lump of tissue" is actually a baby it's worth my speaking up. If you don't like it put me on ignore.

The picture I posted was nasty? If I hadn't told you that baby was aborted you would have never known. It looks like a sleeping baby with bruised arms. In fact, if I posted that picture and said it was a living baby with bruised arms due to abuse, you along with most here would be outraged, calling for the abusers head on a platter. Yet, you will tell others to shut up and mind their own business because that baby was killed inside the womb rather than outside of it. With the technology we have today, with the internet and our access to photos of what a "fetus" really looks like, there is no frigging excuse. You can no longer believe the "it's just a blob of tissue" excuse.

Put me on ignore. I don't really give a shit. But I won't be silenced because you don't like it.

Cool. When we save them all, shall we send them to your house? Since you're taking responsibility for the lives and decisions of others, take responsibility for the kids, too. I hope you have lots of room. Zealot douche.

Frazod
01-29-2010, 11:06 PM
To whoever moved this, thanks.

Cannibal
01-29-2010, 11:12 PM
If my wife was gonna have a baby with two heads, I would want it aborted. Yes, I said it.

jjjayb
01-29-2010, 11:52 PM
Cool. When we save them all, shall we send them to your house? Since you're taking responsibility for the lives and decisions of others, take responsibility for the kids, too. I hope you have lots of room. Zealot douche.

I'm a zealot because I said an unborn baby is more than an organism? That's rich. Maybe you should actually learn to read what I've written.

Have I said abortion shouldn't be legal? No.

Have I said Roeder shouldn't have been found guilty? No. In fact, I said I'd have found him guilty if I were on the jury.

My issue is with people acting as though having an abortion is not killing a baby. If you want to have an abortion, go ahead, it's legal. But don't act like it's not a baby being killed. We have too much access to information to pretend it's not a baby.

My biggest issue is with abortion doctors persuading people to have abortions by using the "it's just a lump of tissue, no more human than a fingernail" line. Thankfully, more people are able to see what abortion really is with the existence of the internet and access to photos of what a fetus really looks like.
70% of women considering abortion choose not to have an abortion if they see an ultrasound of their baby. 70 frigging percent. Why is that? Probably because they realize they have a real baby, not "an organism" or a "lump of tissue" or a sea monkey inside of them.

Abortions clinics are a business. It doesn't make financial sense to lose a paying customer by telling them the truth does it? But what do I know. I'm just a zealot douche.

Direckshun
01-30-2010, 12:04 AM
I wonder if this case will have a chilling effect on future late-term abortionists?

Ya think?

It's TERRORISM. You tell me whether it's going to have a chilling effect.

Cannibal
01-30-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm a zealot because I said an unborn baby is more than an organism? That's rich. Maybe you should actually learn to read what I've written.

Have I said abortion shouldn't be legal? No.

Have I said Roeder shouldn't have been found guilty? No. In fact, I said I'd have found him guilty if I were on the jury.

My issue is with people acting as though having an abortion is not killing a baby. If you want to have an abortion, go ahead, it's legal. But don't act like it's not a baby being killed. We have too much access to information to pretend it's not a baby.

My biggest issue is with abortion doctors persuading people to have abortions by using the "it's just a lump of tissue, no more human than a fingernail" line. Thankfully, more people are able to see what abortion really is with the existence of the internet and access to photos of what a fetus really looks like.
70% of women considering abortion choose not to have an abortion if they see an ultrasound of their baby. 70 frigging percent. Why is that? Probably because they realize they have a real baby, not "an organism" or a "lump of tissue" or a sea monkey inside of them.

Abortions clinics are a business. It doesn't make financial sense to lose a paying customer by telling them the truth does it? But what do I know. I'm just a zealot douche.

Do you think it's a baby right after the load penetrates the egg?

jjjayb
01-30-2010, 12:52 AM
Do you think it's a baby right after the load penetrates the egg?

No.

|Zach|
01-30-2010, 01:19 AM
Sounds like the right decision.

Norman Einstein
01-30-2010, 04:44 AM

A. I am not the father.
B. I am not the mother.

And neither are you.

SO WHAT'S THE ****ING PROBLEM? Seriously, what's the problem here? Have you been appointed the Judge of Abortions Concerning Total Strangers? Did you receive your appointment from a flaming shrub, or did it come to you in a dream? You must be really ****ing special.

Your perceptions are warped.

There are several givens in the discussion here:

1. Murder is bad.
2 Abortion is bad.
3. Determining the sentence for a murder is based on his acts and should be done in court, not public opinion.
4. Determing the sentence for the person that stops a life because it is "tissue" and is aborted is not public opinion but in the hands of God.
5. Abortion should not be used as the oops option when someone gets pregnant from fucking any guy that walks in.
6. Your opinion is still warped.

KCWolfman
01-30-2010, 04:56 AM
He killed another human being in cold calculated fashion, he deserves to die himself.

However, he did this knowing the ramifications as a sane human being, per the laws of the state. So he did this believing it was still the right thing to do to save the unborn. It should give the other side pause and make both side try and come up with a LEGITIMATE scientific unquestioned answer to when true life actually begins and to err on the side of caution until they can arrive at that conclusion.

mlyonsd
01-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Heh. I saw this in the lounge yesterday and wondered WTF it was doing there.

This guy needs to be executed.

I won't shed a single tear for the guy he killed.

Frazod
01-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Your perceptions are warped.

There are several givens in the discussion here:

1. Murder is bad.
2 Abortion is bad.
3. Determining the sentence for a murder is based on his acts and should be done in court, not public opinion.
4. Determing the sentence for the person that stops a life because it is "tissue" and is aborted is not public opinion but in the hands of God.
5. Abortion should not be used as the oops option when someone gets pregnant from fucking any guy that walks in.
6. Your opinion is still warped.

Try middle-aged, financially secure conservative blowhards doling out morality to strangers in absolute terms. Now THAT'S warped.

RedNeckRaider
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
When Tiller was killed I was one of the first to state it was no loss. I still feel the same. That said Roeder killed him in cold blood and by the laws of our Land what Tiller was doing was legal. He is guilty he admits his crime case closed~

vailpass
01-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Try middle-aged, financially secure conservative blowhards doling out morality to strangers in absolute terms. Now THAT'S warped.

What's warped about it? I know what's good for you.

Frazod
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
What's warped about it? I know what's good for you.

I know what's good for you, too.

BucEyedPea
01-30-2010, 02:09 PM
I saw him say he killed the doctor cause he thought only God should decide who lives or dies - or something like that....

I'm thinking, what? Isn't that what you did dummy?

Yup! So now both of them got what they deserved.

Norman Einstein
01-30-2010, 02:18 PM

So your morality does not include murder as being bad and abortion as being bad, etc.

Too bad the world had people like to put up with.

Frazod
01-30-2010, 02:30 PM
So your morality does not include murder as being bad and abortion as being bad, etc.

Too bad the world had people like to put up with.

Yeah, sure it is.

But then some guy just like you knocks up the babysitter, and without a moment's hesitation diverts a couple of thousand from the golf trip fund to send her on a weekend road trip to take care of her "little problem."

HonestChieffan
01-30-2010, 02:49 PM
How much will it cost Kansas to hire a team of smarmy lawyers to do this dirtballs appeal?

Norman Einstein
01-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Yeah, sure it is.

But then some guy just like you knocks up the babysitter, and without a moment's hesitation diverts a couple of thousand from the golf trip fund to send her on a weekend road trip to take care of her "little problem."
My morality is not in question, I don't cheat on the wife, never have never will.

If you have needed to do so that's a situation you have to live with. I can live with my choices.

Frazod
01-30-2010, 06:09 PM
My morality is not in question, I don't cheat on the wife, never have never will.

If you have needed to do so that's a situation you have to live with. I can live with my choices.

It's been my experience that people who bluster about morality are the biggest scumbags out there when they hit the shadows. Are you one of those? Who cares? If you are, you'll never admit it, and if you aren't, you're still a pompous, judgmental ass. Either way, I have no use for you.

BIG_DADDY
01-30-2010, 06:30 PM
I haven't really followed this but I did catch a very brief piece on tru TV in which they were saying something about the judge not allowing people to use the word abortion and they were wondering if that was going to happen throughout the rest of the trial. Does anyone know what happened?

Norman Einstein
01-30-2010, 06:41 PM
It's been my experience that people who bluster about morality are the biggest scumbags out there when they hit the shadows. Are you one of those? Who cares? If you are, you'll never admit it, and if you aren't, you're still a pompous, judgmental ass. Either way, I have no use for you.

OH hell yes, I'm nothing but a mirror image of you. I would guess that more than me have no use for you.

BIG_DADDY
01-30-2010, 06:46 PM
It's been my experience that people who bluster about morality are the biggest scumbags out there when they hit the shadows.

Sounds like you hang around some interesting people.

Frazod
01-30-2010, 08:02 PM
OH hell yes, I'm nothing but a mirror image of you. I would guess that more than me have no use for you.

Shouldn't you be praying for my misguided soul or something? Be sure to put in a good word tomorrow morning, douche. LMAO

Norman Einstein
01-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Shouldn't you be praying for my misguided soul or something? Be sure to put in a good word tomorrow morning, douche. LMAOSounds like you know where to go and what to do, you are on your own there douche.

Frazod
01-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Sounds like you know where to go and what to do, you are on your own there douche.

Well, that's not very Christian of you, is it? ROFL

Norman Einstein
01-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Well, that's not very Christian of you, is it? ROFL

What do you want? You want someone to offer to lead you to Jesus? If you want that you can PM me and I'll get you connected to whom ever you wish. Otherwise you are doing nothing more than being an asshole and I realized that from the first comment.

If you want help it's there, if not fuck off.

The Mad Crapper
02-18-2010, 01:28 PM
http://www.moonbattery.com/amy-bishop.jpg