PDA

View Full Version : Obama 1.6 Trillion Over

MarcBulger
02-01-2010, 05:45 AM
Bush left a 1.3 Trillion deficiet, but 800 Billion of that was TARP, which most of that has been paid back, so what gives....with Obama screaming about the Bush deficiet he received...Obama is not dumb the dumb ones are the people who buy his BS....

I read a report I will find it tonight, which indicated over the next 8 years The Obama adm will redistributute 4 trillon dollars in spending and services fromt he top 25% to the bottom 75% with the lower 10% getting the most, then the next 10%, then the next 10% on up to the total of 75%.

Dems- the party of FORCED REDISTRIBUTION.

|Zach|
02-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Bush left a 1.3 Trillion deficiet, but 800 Billion of that was TARP, which most of that has been paid back, so what gives....with Obama screaming about the Bush deficiet he received...Obama is not dumb the dumb ones are the people who buy his BS....

I read a report I will find it tonight, which indicated over the next 8 years The Obama adm will redistributute 4 trillon dollars in spending and services fromt he top 25% to the bottom 75% with the lower 10% getting the most, then the next 10%, then the next 10% on up to the total of 75%.

Ok.

|Zach|
02-03-2010, 01:23 AM

So??

The Mad Crapper
02-03-2010, 05:15 AM
Among the opulent outrages in Chairman Zero's bloated, unaffordable budget is a $4 BILLION payoff to the vote fraud racket ACORN.

The $3.99 billion comes from a congressional slush fund known as the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, which is part of the Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) $48.5 billion fiscal 2011 budget. CDBG grants, which are awarded to states and localities, pass indirectly to ACORN.
In the aftermath of the O'Keefe/Giles exposÚs, Congress was shamed into cutting off funding for this vile criminal organization. But laws that protect taxpayers were made to be struck down by left-wing judges. Not that the corrupt vermin infesting Congress wouldn't quietly restore ACORN's funding anyway.

Think of how many jobs would be created if $4 billion of the loot vampires like Obama have sucked out of the economy were allowed back into the private sector.