PDA

View Full Version : Obama The new Class War

HonestChieffan
02-01-2010, 05:50 PM
http://reason.com/archives/2010/01/12/class-war/print

Interesting read

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 07:26 PM
The top 40% (Republican base) pay 99.9% of federal tax revenue.

The bottome 40% (democratic base) pay NOTHING.

Don't tell me both parties are the same.

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 07:43 PM
SHIT ON CALIFORNIA.

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 07:43 PM
But Dear Leader promises 25 billion dollars to them.

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Some people tend to think that communism has been tried everywhere but never worked. That's a non-truth. Communism hasn't been tried in the Antarctic yet, among the masses of collectivist penguins who toil hard among the icebergs for the common good, staying equal and not harming the environment with the expansion of industry due to low productivity of labor.

In fact, a great example of where communism does work is a common anthil or a beehive. Imagine what heights of economic and cultural progress the bees could have achieved if humans hadn't been stealing the product of their labor to pour it over their greasy, fattening pancakes in a cynical act of sacrifice of other creature's tiol and flesh to human stomach juices?

Reaper16
02-01-2010, 07:51 PM
People pour honey over their pancakes?

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 07:52 PM
http://reason.com/archives/2010/01/12/class-war/print

Interesting read

Here is how brazen they’ve become: A few days after the newspaper investigation caused a buzz in Sacramento, lawmakers voted to expand the driver record protections to even more government employees. An Assembly committee, on a bipartisan 13-to-0 vote, agreed to extend the program to veterinarians, firefighters, and code officers. “I don’t want to say no to the firefighters and veterinarians that are doing these things that need to be protected,” Assemblyman Mike Duvall (R-Yorba Linda) explained.

Exempting themselves from traffic laws in the name of a threat that no longer exists is bad enough, but what government workers do to the rest of us on a daily basis makes ticket dodging look like child’s play. Often under veils of illegal secrecy, public-sector unions and their political allies are systematically looting the public treasury with gold-plated pensions, jeopardizing the finances of state and local governments around the country, removing themselves from legal accountability, and doing it all in the name of humble working men and women just looking for their fair share. Government employees have turned themselves into a coddled class that lives better than its private-sector counterpart, and with more impunity. The public’s servants have become our masters.

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 07:53 PM
I dedicate this to Banyon and Jenson

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XjY2m0bAaU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XjY2m0bAaU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reaper16
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Animals is my favorite Pink Floyd album. GREAT stuff.

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 08:07 PM

It's my favorite Pink Floyd album, too.

:thumb:

headsnap
02-01-2010, 08:10 PM
It's my favorite Pink Floyd album, too.

:thumb:

if I could only play guitar like David Gilmour...

NewChief
02-01-2010, 08:15 PM

More of a Meddle man myself, but they're all good. Heard "Fearless" on the college radio station the other day, and was blown away at how current it still sounds. Fit right in with the rest of their playlist. Could still be an indie hit today.

The Mad Crapper
02-01-2010, 08:27 PM
if I could only play guitar like David Gilmour...

Him, Tony Iommi, and Johnny Winter are my favorites.

More of a Meddle man myself, but they're all good. Heard "Fearless" on the college radio station the other day, and was blown away at how current it still sounds. Fit right in with the rest of their playlist. Could still be an indie hit today.

Yeah, Live at Pompeii is truly amazing.

MGRS13
02-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Here is how brazen they’ve become: A few days after the newspaper investigation caused a buzz in Sacramento, lawmakers voted to expand the driver record protections to even more government employees. An Assembly committee, on a bipartisan 13-to-0 vote, agreed to extend the program to veterinarians, firefighters, and code officers. “I don’t want to say no to the firefighters and veterinarians that are doing these things that need to be protected,” Assemblyman Mike Duvall (R-Yorba Linda) explained.

Exempting themselves from traffic laws in the name of a threat that no longer exists is bad enough, but what government workers do to the rest of us on a daily basis makes ticket dodging look like child’s play. Often under veils of illegal secrecy, public-sector unions and their political allies are systematically looting the public treasury with gold-plated pensions, jeopardizing the finances of state and local governments around the country, removing themselves from legal accountability, and doing it all in the name of humble working men and women just looking for their fair share. Government employees have turned themselves into a coddled class that lives better than its private-sector counterpart, and with more impunity. The public’s servants have become our masters.
I understand how this makes you upset. If true I agree its a bunch of crap and boils my blood, but how is this different then a bunch of white collar rich fucks ripping off mom and pop via wall street. Until we can all agree that were getting it from both sides with a raw stick we the people are doomed. The DNC and GOP are very stoked that each segment of society has its boogy men.

bango
02-02-2010, 05:51 PM
People pour honey over their pancakes?

I am not sure if they do, or not, but I'm going to give it a try.