PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues B.O. "I don't think I said that"

The Mad Crapper
02-03-2010, 09:25 AM
B.O. is caught up in YET MORE LIES:

Last week Peter Suderman noted that President Obama, in his exchange with Republican congressmen on Friday, not only conceded that opponents of his health care plan had proposed reforms that were worthy of consideration but bragged (not altogether accurately) that some of them had been incorporated into the bills that passed the House and Senate. Those remarks contradicted the Obama administration's earlier claims that the opposition had no solutions to offer. How did Obama address this contradiction at Friday's session devoted to cross-party civility and understanding? By denying it. When Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) complained that "you have repeatedly said, most recently at the State of the Union, that Republicans have offered no ideas and no solutions," Obama replied:

I don't think I said that. What I said was within the context of health care—I remember that speech pretty well. It was only two days ago.

I said I'd welcome ideas that you might provide. I didn't say that you haven't provided ideas. I said I'd welcome those ideas that you'll provide.

Saying that you're waiting to hear ideas strongly implies that you haven't heard them yet, doesn't it? But never mind that. The president and his underlings have directly stated what he only implied in the State of the Union address. Most conspicuously, there was the September 2009 speech to which Peter referred last week:

I've got a question for all those folks [opponents of his plan]: What are you going to do? What's your answer? What's your solution? And you know what? They don't have one. Their answer is to do nothing. Their answer is to do nothing.

PolitiFact.com found three other examples:

• A White House blog post attacking the Republican health care plan said it offered "no ideas." (The posting appears to have a typo. It reads: "The Republican bill offers new no ideas.")

• White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel on April 19, 2009, described the Republicans as "the party of never...the party of no new ideas." (He was referring not just to health care, but also to fiscal discipline.)

• At a White House briefing April 28, 2009, press secretary Robert Gibbs made a similar comment: "I think you heard me and others say that you can't just be the party of no or the party of no new ideas."

http://reason.com/assets/mc/psuderman/2010_01/obama-solutions.jpg
F'N SCUMBAG

http://reason.com/blog/2010/01/29/nevermind-all-those-opposition

The Mad Crapper
04-27-2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/democratliars-300x300.jpg

Let me be clear: Democrats lie. Incessantly and, it seems, compulsively. Evidence showing that their lies are, in fact, lies? No problem! Just cover your ears, sing “la la la, I can’t hear you” – and sit on the report. From Gateway Pundit:

The American Spectator reported, via FOX Nation:

The economic report released last week by Health and Human Services, which indicated that President Barack Obama’s health care “reform” law would actually increase the cost of health care and impose higher costs on consumers, had been submitted to the office of HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius more than a week before the Congressional votes on the bill, according to career HHS sources, who added that Sebelius’s staff refused to review the document before the vote was taken.

“The reason we were given was that they did not want to influence the vote,” says an HHS source. “Which is actually the point of having a review like this, you would think.”

Yes, for normal people who aren’t Liar McLiarsons, the entire point of having a review like this is to find out the effects of the subject of the report prior to, you know, instituting it. Normal people do this in their daily lives; they’ll read Consumer Reports or look up reviews on the Web prior to making the purchase of a refrigerator, for goodness sake. We are talking about one sixth of our entire economy here. You would think that a review of the causative effects of the legislation would be of paramount import. Nope! Not to liars, it isn’t:
The analysis, performed by Medicare’s Office of the Actuary, which in the past has been identified as a “nonpolitical” office, set off alarm bells when submitted. “We know a copy was sent to the White House via their legislative affairs staff,” says the HHS staffer, “and there were a number of meetings here almost right after the analysis was submitted to the secretary’s office. Everyone went into lockdown, and people here were too scared to go public with the report.”

In the end, the report was released several weeks after the vote.

So. The White House had the report. Yet, President Obama was out every day prior to the stealth, sneaky, dead of night votes. He was out bald-faced lying, claiming if we would only pass the health care bill, costs would go down. Speaker Pelosi was also bald-faced lying with her “we have to pass the bill, so that you can find out what’s in the bill” line. They already knew.

And didn’t care.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/04/27/damning-report-and-damnable-liars-dems-bury-health-care-cost-report/

thecoffeeguy
04-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Not surprised.

Obama is a total lie. Top to bottom.

The Mad Crapper
04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Not surprised.

Obama is a total lie. Top to bottom.

The guy is a slimy turd shit out of Mayor Daly's ass in Cook County.

The Mad Crapper
06-14-2010, 11:13 AM
And the hits just keep on coming!

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/06/13/obama-admits-what-weve-known-all-along

Obama has refused to participate in the National Day of Prayer in both 2009 and 2010. His first telephone call after being installed in the Oval Office was to Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian Authority.

In 2007, Obama campaigned for his Marxist Muslim cousin, Raila Odinga, in Kenya. Odinga had promised that if he won the election, he would impose Sharia law in the country. After Odinga lost, violence broke out in which Muslims burned Christians inside of churches and looted businesses and homes. As many as 600,000 people were displaced.

The Right Truth blog has described a connection between Obama, his support for Odinga, Sharia law, and Obama’s half-brother in Kenya.

According to Don Swarthout, founder of Honor America PAC, the “Christian” church which Obama attended for 20 years promotes a belief system called “Black Liberation Theology” which is “that it is not faithful to the teachings of Jesus Christ.” Dr. Anthony Bradley, a professor of theology and research fellow at the Acton Institute, described Black Liberation Theology as “the black struggle for liberation from various forms of ‘white racism’ and oppression.” He stated that Black Liberation Theology has Marxist roots and “actually encourages a victim mentality among blacks.”

A former Jew, Karl Marx wrote of the Jews in his essay, “About the Jewish Question,” “The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the moneyed man generally.…” “What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly cult of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly god? Money … Out of its entrails bourgeois society continually creates Jews.… Emancipation from huckstering and from money, and consequently from practical, real Judaism, would be the self-emancipation of our era.”

In 2007, two Jewish researchers predicted that many Jews would help to elect Obama president, unknowingly bringing about “as much havoc, destruction and confusion to the world as all the 10 plagues together brought to Egypt.” They said that his name alone is clear evidence that he is a Muslim and not a “friend of Israel.” Based on a passage from the Torah, the researchers identified Obama as “the evil that will befall us at the end of days…”

The researchers wrote that Obama’s election would come about because “With our very own hands, we finance and work to put the wrong people in power over us…By putting into power leaders in Israel who don’t believe in G-d, we help bring about a spiritual collapse…We vote for these people, we put them in power, and we raise money for them.”

A recent article by Roger Gitlin appears to support that contention.

Israeli officials are now calling Obama a “Strategic Catastrophe” and a “real problem for Israel.” Some congressmen have voiced their opposition to Obama’s Israel policy, including members of his own party. One candidate for Congress has stated that Obama’s “actions have minimized our strategic relationship with Israel and needlessly endangered its national security,” and last year the House of Representatives approved a resolution affirming “Israel’s right to defend itself against attacks from Gaza.”

Obama has changed America’s policy of referring to terrorists as “jihadists” or “Islamic extremists” and promised Mahmoud Abbas, the leader of the Palestinian Authority, $400,000,000 in U.S. aid while Hamas, a terrorist group, “continues to wield power in the Palestinian territories” after carrying out suicide bombings and rocket attacks on Israeli civilians.

Turkey is reportedly working with the Iranians to build an industrial park on their common border. On June 8, DEBKAfile reported that Osama bin Laden has been hiding in Iran for the last five years with the knowledge of Turkish officials. Ryan Mauro, founder of World Threats, wrote that “The most significant outcome of the Mavi Marmara incident is that there can no longer be any doubt that Turkey has joined the anti-Western bloc that includes Hamas, Iran and Syria.”

Obama now appears to favor tyrannical terrorist regimes over democracies.

Were Americans “victims of a bait and switch” in November 2008 perpetrated by Barack Obama and his handlers?

Count Alex's Wins
06-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Why focus on Obama?

Most politicians are liars.

orange
06-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Why focus on Obama?

Most politicians are liars.

Yo, GoChiefs:

This is DC. Certain things are given. One is that shtsprayer is a liar and not worth taking seriously - if you value your mental health. If you click that link, for example, you will see the article is yet another "Obama is Muslim" load of shit on some far-right-diarrhea site.

The Mad Crapper
07-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Yo, GoChiefs:

This is DC. Certain things are given. One is that shtsprayer is a liar and not worth taking seriously - if you value your mental health. If you click that link, for example, you will see the article is yet another "Obama is Muslim" load of shit on some far-right-diarrhea site.

Say what, Cockslapped?