PDA

View Full Version : Obama Rahm: Classless Piece of Human Waste.

HonestChieffan
02-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Obama is surrounded by these vermin.

Under Pressure From Palin, Rahm Emanuel Apologizes for Calling Liberals Retarded

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/

That Rahm Emanuel is a real class act. http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/02/rahm-apologizes-for-privately-calling-liberal-activists-retarded.html

His boss must be so proud.
White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel apologized to the head of the Special Olympics today after the Wall Street Journal reported the fiery Chicagoan privately called a group of liberal activists "f---ing retarded."

Last August, Emanuel "showed up at a weekly strategy session featuring liberal groups and White House aides," the Journal's Peter Wallsten reported. "Some attendees said they were planning to air ads attacking conservative Democrats who were balking at Mr. Obama's health-care overhaul. 'F—ing retarded,' Mr. Emanuel scolded the group, according to several participants. He warned them not to alienate lawmakers whose votes would be needed on health care and other top legislative items."

A White House official confirms that Emanuel made the remark and reports that Emanuel called Tim Shriver last week when the Journal story first appeared to apologize to the disabled community and the apology was accepted.
Of course Emanuel's mealy-mouthed apology never would haev happened unless Sarah Palin mentioned it.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is calling on the White House to fire Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel for using the word "retarded" in a recent strategy session.

In a posting on her Facebook page Monday, Palin blasted Emanuel for calling an idea from some of President Obama's supporters "f---ing retarded" during an August meeting with liberal groups and White House aides.

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Emanuel made the remarks after some participants said they planned to air ads attacking conservative Democrats who were critical of Obama's health care agenda.

Palin, whose youngest child, Trig, has Down Syndrome, wrote that Emanuel's expletive was "heartbreaking" and said his "degrading scolding" has been "completely ignored by the White House."

"Just as we'd be appalled if any public figure of Rahm’s stature ever used the "N-word" or other such inappropriate language, Rahm’s slur on all God's children with cognitive and developmental disabilities -- and the people who love them -- is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking," wrote Palin.

"Rahm is known for his caustic, crude references about those with whom he disagrees, but his recent tirade against participants in a strategy session was such a strong slap in many American faces that our president is doing himself a disservice by seeming to condone Rahm’s recent sick and offensive tactic," she continued.
Considering how Emanuel refers to those of his own party one can only wonder what he says about conservatives.

Bearcat2005
02-03-2010, 11:20 AM
I also apologize for calling "liberals" retarded. Im sorry.

fan4ever
02-03-2010, 11:20 AM
It's fun to see liberals ensnared by the same political correctness they've created...didn't Obama get the same treatment after comparing his bowling to "Special Olympics" on Leno or something?

oldandslow
02-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Good Lord...

I am beginning to dislike this admin as much as the previous.

Emmanuel - I guarantee you that your boss doesn't get into the WH without a whole bunch of F****** R******* liberals voting for you - myself included.

Go to Hell.

I wish I had voted for Johnny Mac.

fan4ever
02-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I also apologize for calling "liberals" retarded. Im sorry.

Isn't there somebody on this board who calls them "libtards"? I'm ashamed of whoever that is. "Liberal" is bad enough on it's own.

Bearcat2005
02-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Isn't there somebody on this board who calls them "libtards"? I'm ashamed of whoever that is. "Liberal" is bad enough on it's own.

LOL!

I wish we would just call them what they are statists not liberals. Somebody does call them libtards, I forget who though.

fan4ever
02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Good Lord...

Emmanuel - I guarantee you that your boss doesn't get into the WH without a whole bunch of F****** R******* liberals voting for you - myself included.

Go to Hell.

In all honesty BFD . . . people say crap all the time they wish they could retract. I don't like this administration either, but c'mon.

Bearcat2005
02-03-2010, 11:28 AM
In all honesty BFD . . . people say crap all the time they wish they could retract. I don't like this administration either, but c'mon.

Yea McCain isn't much of an alternative.

Brock
02-03-2010, 11:30 AM

Pitt Gorilla
02-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Honestchief seems fairly selective with his outrage. Of course, he's allowed to use the vernacular (as are others on his side), just not folks on the other side.

HonestChieffan
02-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Honestchief seems fairly selective with his outrage. Of course, he's allowed to use the vernacular (as are others on his side), just not folks on the other side.

I dont believe I have. If I did I will be surprised.

jjjayb
02-03-2010, 11:41 AM

Meh, unless Bush said it, right? Or Rush Limbaugh, or Sarah Palin. Then it would be a big deal.

Brock
02-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Meh, unless Bush said it, right? Or Rush Limbaugh, or Sarah Palin. Then it would be a big deal.

To who?

alpha_omega
02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Not terribly offensive, but this should go under the dumba$$ category.

The real problem i see is....a person holding his office should know better.

petegz28
02-03-2010, 11:49 AM
I am not saying that people on here should say such things. But the difference between us and Rahm is we don't officially represent the President of the United States.

DJ's left nut
02-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Good Lord...

Go to Hell.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Congrats.

mlyonsd
02-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Washington is history laden in dirty politics. But Emmanuel is probably the scumiest to ever play the game.

Brock
02-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Washington is history laden in dirty politics. But Emmanuel is probably the scumiest to ever play the game.

I hope you didn't type that with a straight face.

dirk digler
02-03-2010, 12:13 PM
This whole thread is retarded. I think Palin is retarded. I think alot of people are retarded including hcf. Hell I maybe retarded.

mlyonsd
02-03-2010, 12:16 PM
I hope you didn't type that with a straight face.

Name one scumier.

fan4ever
02-03-2010, 12:18 PM
This whole thread is retarded. I think Palin is retarded. I think alot of people are retarded including hcf. Hell I maybe retarded.

Since I didn't vote for Obama I'm SURE I'm retarded.

And so as to not keep you in suspense, yes, you ARE retarded.

dirk digler
02-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Name one scumier.

Karl Rove or Richard Nixon

Brock
Name one scumier.

How about numerous individuals in the Nixon administration? That's just off the top of my head, I can compile a gigantic list if I had the time and interest.

dirk digler
Since I didn't vote for Obama I'm SURE I'm retarded.

And so as to not keep you in suspense, yes, you ARE retarded.

by looking at your face in your avatar I agree you are retarded. :)

mlyonsd
02-03-2010, 12:41 PM
How about numerous individuals in the Nixon administration? That's just off the top of my head, I can compile a gigantic list if I had the time and interest.

Choosing to leak a story of a sexual predator in congress to the press 4 weeks before an election instead of going to the ethics committee is bad enough, but choosing to expose congressional pages to that predator for 12 months while you sit on the emails proving it IS the scumiest thing I've ever heard of in Washington.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The head of the House Democrats' campaign committee, Rep. Rahm Emanuel, had heard of former Rep. Mark Foley's inappropriate e-mails to a former male page a year before they became public, a campaign committee aide told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/09/foley.emanuel/index.html

petegz28
02-03-2010, 12:44 PM

Yes you "maybe"!!!

Franks and Beans!!!! ROFL

dirk digler
02-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Choosing to leak a story of a sexual predator in congress to the press 4 weeks before an election instead of going to the ethics committee is bad enough, but choosing to expose congressional pages to that predator for 12 months while you sit on the emails proving it IS the scumiest thing I've ever heard of in Washington.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/09/foley.emanuel/index.html

There were several Republicans that knew what was going as well and kept it quiet. Are they scum bags too?

fan4ever
02-03-2010, 12:52 PM
by looking at your face in your avatar I agree you are retarded. :)

Well if we're going by avatars, are those your jugs? If so, you at least have something going for you.:clap:

mlyonsd
02-03-2010, 01:02 PM
There were several Republicans that knew what was going as well and kept it quiet. Are they scum bags too?
I'll take this as an admission Rove never did anything this scummie.

To your question, yes, anyone that knew about it is as scummie as Emmanuel, and if I was a parent of the page and ran into any of them they'd be missing their teeth.

Brock
02-03-2010, 01:06 PM

To your question, yes, anyone that knew about it is as scummie as Emmanuel, and if I was a parent of the page and ran into any of them they'd be missing their teeth.

Well, if I was a parent of a soldier who died as a result of someone else's lies or screwups they'd be looking for a lot more than some missing teeth.

dirk digler
02-03-2010, 01:16 PM

Are you sure?

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT:

Sullivan: "The sworn testimony in the Mark Foley House Ethics Committee investigation is proving that Hastert, Reynolds and Rove knew full-well about Mark Foley for years."

Matthews: "Rove?"

Sullivan: "Rove, yes, because Foley didn't want to run again and Rove talked him into it."

Dave Lane
02-03-2010, 01:18 PM
If everyone had to apologize for calling people retarded there would be the first 100,000,000 post thread ever on Chiefsplanet

NewChief
02-03-2010, 01:19 PM

ROFL

Yeah, Brock is a real liberal attack dog. He's always going after conservatives around here.

blaise
02-03-2010, 01:21 PM
He probably shouldn't have said it, but life goes on

http://www.chrisburke.org/

(there's audio so be careful if you're at work)

mlyonsd
02-03-2010, 01:22 PM
Are you sure?

Are you sure?

dirk digler
02-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Are you sure?

never

Chief Henry
02-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Sarah Palin called out Rahm and Rahm had to respond and apologize....hmmm who's got the power here ? Palin just forced the hand of Obama didn't she ?

Inspector
02-03-2010, 02:37 PM
He probably shouldn't have said that.

I mean, what's the next stupid thing to say? He looks up to Mao or something?

RJ
02-03-2010, 03:13 PM
So Rahm called the far left "retarded" and now the far right is up in arms?

Shit gets sillier every day.

Garcia Bronco
02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Maybe if Rahm took the Israeli cock out of his mouth he wouldn't use such fucking foul language.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Rahm Emanuel the Neocon? I wonder if he's still cracking his knuckles in Obamas face? And did anyone get the memo that Rahm runs the whitehouse? Funny how people still don't know that Rahm set up Clinton/Lewinski.

orange
02-04-2010, 04:57 PM

You tell me.

Palin Camp Rips Limbaugh, Hits His “Retard” Comment As “Crude And Demeaning”
Sarah Palin versus Rush Limbaugh!

Palin believes Limbaugh’s repeated use of the word “retard” yesterday was “crude and demeaning,” her spokesperson emails.

In the wake of Palin’s demand that Rahm Emanuel be fired for saying the liberal activist strategy on health care was “f–king retarded,” a bunch of people have been asking how she’d react to Limbaugh’s tirade on the air yesterday.

“Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards,” Rush said, adding that Rahm’s meeting yesterday with advocates for the mentally handicapped was a “retard summit at the White House.”

I asked Palin spokesperson Meghan Stapleton for comment on Rush’s rant, and she emailed me this:

“Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name calling at the expense of others is disrespectful.”

It hardly has the passion of her response to Rahm, and there’s no call for him to step down. But given Rush’s stature among conservatives, it’s pretty interesting that she went this far, denouncing his on-air rant as “crude and demeaning name-calling.”

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/political-media/palin-camp-rips-limbaugh-hits-his-retard-comment-as-crude-and-demeaning/

petegz28
02-04-2010, 05:00 PM
You tell me.

Palin Camp Rips Limbaugh, Hits His “Retard” Comment As “Crude And Demeaning”
Sarah Palin versus Rush Limbaugh!

Palin believes Limbaugh’s repeated use of the word “retard” yesterday was “crude and demeaning,” her spokesperson emails.

In the wake of Palin’s demand that Rahm Emanuel be fired for saying the liberal activist strategy on health care was “f–king retarded,” a bunch of people have been asking how she’d react to Limbaugh’s tirade on the air yesterday.

“Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards,” Rush said, adding that Rahm’s meeting yesterday with advocates for the mentally handicapped was a “retard summit at the White House.”

I asked Palin spokesperson Meghan Stapleton for comment on Rush’s rant, and she emailed me this:

“Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name calling at the expense of others is disrespectful.”

It hardly has the passion of her response to Rahm, and there’s no call for him to step down. But given Rush’s stature among conservatives, it’s pretty interesting that she went this far, denouncing his on-air rant as “crude and demeaning name-calling.”

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/political-media/palin-camp-rips-limbaugh-hits-his-retard-comment-as-crude-and-demeaning/

Rush is also a loudmouth, talkshow host. Not a Chief of Staff at the White House.

orange
02-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Rush is also a loudmouth, talkshow host. Not a Chief of Staff at the White House.

Limbaugh's audience - 13 million +/-
Emanuel's audience - 13 +/-

*Expletive Deleted* you! - President RMN

[edit]

Limbaugh: Classless Piece of Human Waste. - HonestChieffan

petegz28
02-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Limbaugh's audience - 13 million +/-
Emanuel's audience - 13 +/-

*Expletive Deleted* you! - President Richard Nixon

I don't give a fuck. One has the position of entertainer and one has a much more significant position. Don't even try to equate the two. Your partisanship is coming out strong. I would have slammed Rove had he done the same.

orange
02-04-2010, 05:20 PM
I don't give a ****. One has the position of entertainer and one has a much more significant position. Don't even try to equate the two. Your partisanship is coming out strong. I would have slammed Rove had he done the same.

So you're saying that Rush Limbaugh IS a Classless Piece of Human Waste, just an unimportant one.

Got it.

orange
02-04-2010, 05:24 PM

Truest post in the whole thread.

RedNeckRaider
02-04-2010, 05:30 PM
So you're saying that Rush Limbaugh IS a Classless Piece of Human Waste, just an unimportant one.

Got it.

Rush is classless he is also a court jester babbling on the radio. Most expect a higher standard from the white house, and from the man who pulls the strings attached to the embarrassment we call our president.

orange
02-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Most expect a higher standard from the white house

http://flipdabird.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/bush-finger.jpg

RedNeckRaider
02-04-2010, 05:39 PM
http://flipdabird.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/bush-finger.jpg

Bush was worse LMAO standard reply~

orange
02-04-2010, 05:41 PM
It has to be the standard reply - because attacking Obama over *NOTHING* is the standard right-wing post these days.

Hypocrisy runs deep on the right.

petegz28
02-04-2010, 07:57 PM

Got it.

I'm saying Rush Limbaugh makes a living running his mouth on the radio for entertainment. Not as the President's #1 man.

Saul Good
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm saying Rush Limbaugh makes a living running his mouth on the radio for entertainment. Not as the President's #1 man.

The whole time Rush was doing it, he was taking digs at Rahm. It's like when I use the term "negro dialect" on this board. Rush was saying it tongue-in-cheek. Rahm is just, well, retarded.