PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Serious DADT question...

MarcBulger
02-03-2010, 09:13 PM
If you drop the moral code in the military for the Homosexuals, is it also dropped for the transvestites, the chixx with dixx? Will Sgt Charles Smith leave for a couple months and come back as Sgt Cassie Smith...Where does the line of morals move...You had a he/she other day on the net who was now pregnant, and has had a sex change, does he/she now have the right to be in the military? We are not talking about the SS Adm or the Health Dept, we are talking about the Organization that Defends this nation...

Saul Good
02-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I don't really see this as being that big of a deal even in your worst case scenario.

MarcBulger
02-03-2010, 09:27 PM
How do you know, once the camel is in the tent she aint leaving. So having chixx with dixx and transvestites in the military would ge ok with you?

I mean Obama already has one of these he/she freaks working with him....

Taco John
02-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Is this going to prevent you from joining or something?

Saul Good
02-03-2010, 09:33 PM
How do you know, once the camel is in the tent she aint leaving. So having chixx with dixx and transvestites in the military would ge ok with you?

I guess it would be okay. I see it more like banning Armenian mimes from my son's birthday party. I doubt there are a lot of chicks with dicks trying to get into the military. If they want in and can do whatever it takes to do the job, who really cares? I thought soldiers were essentially supposed to be asexual anyway.

Taco John
02-03-2010, 09:34 PM
I guess it would be okay. I see it more like banning Armenian mimes from my son's birthday party. I doubt there are a lot of chicks with dicks trying to get into the military. If they want in and can do whatever it takes to do the job, who really cares? I thought soldiers were essentially supposed to be asexual anyway.

Same way I see it. The only thing that should matter is ability to do the job.

sportsman1
02-03-2010, 09:58 PM
This is my opinion on the matter. When you join the military you have no individuality. You are a soldier. Your sexual preferences are something that should be kept to yourself, and in noway should be something that is forced to be accepted by the military. Don't ask, Don't tell is the proper way to do it. One of the things Clinton actually got right.

jjjayb
02-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Is this going to prevent you from joining or something?

I'd like to re-enlist and ask to bunk and shower with the females. That shouldn't be a problem should it?

Taco John
02-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I'd like to re-enlist and ask to bunk and shower with the females. That shouldn't be a problem should it?

Let us know how it goes when you ask whoever it is that you're going to ask.

ClevelandBronco
02-03-2010, 10:30 PM

Let's keep this on a mature level and leave Mrs. Obama out of it.

WoodDraw
02-03-2010, 10:33 PM

Considering that about half of military women admit being sexually assaulted and a fourth admit to being raped, I guess it doesn't much matter if they let you bunk with them or not.

Rain Man
02-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Transvestites and transsexuals are two different things.

And I never understood the logic of not letting gays into the military. Or blacks or women back in the old days, for that matter. If society doesn't like a group of people and discriminates against them, why won't they let them run in front of a machine gun? It seems like that's where society would want to put them.

I think it's funny that the white men would look at these groups and say, "See those guys getting cut in two on the beach? See those guys getting blown into a million pieces? Well, we don't like you, so you're going to have to stay here while we go over there." What moron came up with that policy?