PDA

View Full Version : Education Harvard

Norman Einstein
02-05-2010, 04:17 PM
I doubt this is true, but in case any of you feel you meet the criteria you can go to the university that the local hero went to; for free!

If you know of a family earning less than $60,000 a year with an honor student graduating from high school soon, Harvard University wants to pay the tuition. The prestigious university recently announced that from
now on undergraduate students from low-income families can go to Harvard for free... no tuition and no student loans!

To find out more about Harvard offering free tuition for families making less than $60,000 a year, visit Harvard's financial aid website at:http://www.fao.fas.harvard.edu/ < http://www.fao.fas.harvard.edu/ > or call the school's financial aid office at (617) 495-1581.

Direckshun
02-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Please stop posting email spam.

Jenson71
02-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Kinda true. It's not like being an honor student and your family making less than $60,000 means you're automatically in Harvard for free.

BucEyedPea
02-05-2010, 04:49 PM
That would be my kid depending on what they consider a family. But she wants to be a game designer and they don't have that program.

What about room and board? Although I have family that live not far from Harvard and there is public transportation.

Jenson71
02-05-2010, 04:55 PM
That would be my kid depending on what they consider a family. But she wants to be a game designer and they don't have that program.

What about room and board? Although I have family that live not far from Harvard and there is public transportation.

Did your kid make it on the BucEyedPea Academy Honor Roll? If so, sign her up. YOUR KID'S GOING TO HARVARD FOR FREE /tomc*sh

BucEyedPea
02-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Did your kid make it on the BucEyedPea Academy Honor Roll? If so, sign her up. YOUR KID'S GOING TO HARVARD FOR FREE /tomc*sh

She was in an outside school before ya' know. All A's there...94-96 in her subjects. That covered 1.5-2 years of high school. ( As to age the kids are two years ahead of public school kids so this refers to HS material not age)

Her A's have continued including on the Florida Virtual School Online for sciences. As of Sept is also registered under a private school, that allows homeschooling under them and which has honors and diplomas to measure her progress, verify and gain access to scholarships. Furthermore, at age 16 ( just turned) she did well enough on her CPT to do honors courses at St. Pete College which she is also doing in certain subjects. So her honors is completely verifiable independently. She is going to do an early SAT for National Merit Scholarship too.

Florida is very friendly toward homeschoolers....lots of access and tools to use. I can even have her register for just one class subject if I want and enroll her in their sports and choral groups.

HonestChieffan
02-05-2010, 06:37 PM
She was in an outside school before ya' know. All A's there...94-96 in her subjects. That covered 1.5-2 years of high school. ( As to age the kids are two years ahead of public school kids so this refers to HS material not age)

Her A's have continued including on the Florida Virtual School Online for sciences. As of Sept is also registered under a private school, that allows homeschooling under them and which has honors and diplomas to measure her progress, verify and gain access to scholarships. Furthermore, at age 16 ( just turned) she did well enough on her CPT to do honors courses at St. Pete College which she is also doing in certain subjects. So her honors is completely verifiable independently. She is going to do an early SAT for National Merit Scholarship too.

Florida is very friendly toward homeschoolers....lots of access and tools to use. I can even have her register for just one class subject if I want and enroll her in their sports and choral groups.

Good luck to her and Congrats on her excellent performance. You are a big part of that too.

Norman Einstein
02-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Please stop posting email spam.

I wish you would grow up. There could be people here that have kids that could qualify for a free education. Maybe you should apply so you can GET educated.