PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet question?????

barry_smilez20
02-06-2010, 05:04 AM
how many of yalll really want the saints to win????? i hate dree brezze i mean no white man can make team chants..we saw what happened with keith brooking..jared allen tossed that b@tch but ...it should be obvious that the colts..or should i say peyton will win by 20 ..well tell me what uu think !!!!

Bane
02-06-2010, 08:23 AM
how many of yalll really want the saints to win????? i hate dree brezze i mean no white man can make team chants..we saw what happened with keith brooking..jared allen tossed that b@tch but ...it should be obvious that the colts..or should i say peyton will win by 20 ..well tell me what uu think !!!!

Fukk you! Die slow!:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

DBOSHO
02-06-2010, 12:23 PM
The saints offense statistically is better that "peyton" so how is it so obvious that theyll win?

blaise
02-06-2010, 03:41 PM

Did you type this before or after you split the atom?

cdirty
02-06-2010, 03:43 PM
nice avatar.

SLAG
02-06-2010, 04:30 PM
I hope the Saints Win....

I also hope you some day learn to create the thread in the right forum

blaise
02-06-2010, 04:35 PM
I hope the Saints Win....

I also hope you some day learn to create the thread in the right forum

Let's start smaller. First let him grasp the English language.

Bane
02-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Looks like a WHITE MAN can make team chants.Suck on that muthafugga!