PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues To all you Palin Haters....

petegz28
02-07-2010, 03:27 PM
you're just pissed cause you ain't tappin' it and you know you wanna!!! :evil:

VAChief
02-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Sorry Pete, but I think you are now officially "jumping the shark."

headsnap
02-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Sorry Pete, but I think you are now officially "jumping the shark."

looks like fun...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MDthMGtZKa4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MDthMGtZKa4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

petegz28
02-07-2010, 04:01 PM
looks like fun...

So does she! :thumb:

HonestChieffan
02-07-2010, 04:04 PM
http://www.weaselzippers.net/.a/6a00e008c6b4e5883401287771bc52970c-800wi

Jenson71
02-07-2010, 04:06 PM
No, it's not.

petegz28
02-07-2010, 04:31 PM
No, it's not.

Get a sense of humor, Jenson. Or learn to like girls. Or both! :D

petegz28
02-07-2010, 04:32 PM

ROFL

Saggysack
02-07-2010, 05:54 PM
No pete, I don't wish I was tappin' it.

The woman just doesn't do it for me. I can't get past her voice. To me listening to her voice is like being stabbed in the ears with a rusty fork. I'll pass.

petegz28
02-07-2010, 06:54 PM
No pete, I don't wish I was tappin' it.

The woman just doesn't do it for me. I can't get past her voice. To me listening to her voice is like being stabbed in the ears with a rusty fork. I'll pass.

Well if tappin' it involves talking in your book then you have issues my friend.

Saggysack
02-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Well if tappin' it involves talking in your book then you have issues my friend.

Well if your woman ain't talking while your tappin' it, you're the one with the issues my friend.

petegz28
02-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Well if your woman ain't talking while your tappin' it, you're the one with the issues my friend.

She's too busy moaning and screaming, Son. Methinks you are doing something wrong if your woman is talking to you while you're on the job. I guess the sputtered sentence fragments and fragmented words like "oh ma go tha is tearin me up" counts as talking.

WoodDraw
02-07-2010, 10:17 PM
This thread has problems. It's like creepy old day combined with politics.

Maake it stop. Please, make it stopp.

Saggysack
02-08-2010, 12:31 AM
She's too busy moaning and screaming, Son. Methinks you are doing something wrong if your woman is talking to you while you're on the job. I guess the sputtered sentence fragments and fragmented words like "oh ma go tha is tearin me up" counts as talking.

Son?! Oh... you want to be be that kind of disrespectful. Why don't you just go ahead and call me Boy while you're at it.

You may like the nearing 50 librarian look. It fits your demographic. But some of realize that at near 50, it ain't all that great. But go ahead and dream of that crusty fish.

kcfanXIII
02-08-2010, 12:39 AM
i can't get past the fact she quit her last job. that, and she's nothing more than another puppet. cut through her cheery exterior and you have someone with the political sense of a high school cheer leader...

BillSelfsTrophycase
02-08-2010, 12:50 AM
i can't get past the fact she quit her last job. that, and she's nothing more than another puppet. cut through her cheery exterior and you have someone with the political sense of a high school cheer leader...

High school cheerleaders are bad because?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/132/378222677_09894daea0.jpg

Thig Lyfe
02-08-2010, 01:04 AM

The day Sarah Palin tears anyone a new anything is the day I poop gold.

If I were a Republican, I'd be extremely upset with Sarah Palin becoming the face of my party. I can't believe there are people who actually embrace her backwards, nonsensical bullshit and expect to be taken seriously.

Saggysack
02-08-2010, 01:40 AM

Dear Chester,

They equal jail time.

Kind Regards,
Saggysack

Taco John
02-08-2010, 03:01 AM
I think that it's absolutely hilarious that the number one issue in America right now is the economy, and Sarah Palin is being given any amount of attention. I guess that's what happens when your party leaders run out of a news network. They go for what gets ratings, not votes.

Hmmm... Where oh where could the Republicans find someone who knows something about economics, and can inspire masses of people to rally to the cause. If only someone like that were out there.

NewChief
02-08-2010, 04:27 AM
The day Sarah Palin tears anyone a new anything is the day I poop gold.

If I were a Republican, I'd be extremely upset with Sarah Palin becoming the face of my party. I can't believe there are people who actually embrace her backwards, nonsensical bullshit and expect to be taken seriously.

I think it's awesome. The best part is that the harder the Left laughs at her, the more fervent these people become in their devotion to her. They're convinced that the laughter is out of fear for her potential as a candidate. Little do they know that the joke's on them.

T-post Tom
02-08-2010, 04:40 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-09-22-Sarah_Palin_Russia_Sept21_2008.jpg

T-post Tom
02-08-2010, 04:59 AM
We may want it, but we don't have the $100,000 to cover her fee.
http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/09/23-End/nude_sarah_palin_photos.jpg

fan4ever
02-08-2010, 09:33 AM
I think it's awesome. The best part is that the harder the Left laughs at her, the more fervent these people become in their devotion to her. They're convinced that the laughter is out of fear for her potential as a candidate. Little do they know that the joke's on them.

Yeah, she's hope for the future. Hilarious you think she's got any chance at all being our candidate in 2012. She's just a lightning rod that the left can't seem to ignore. :clap:

NewChief
02-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Yeah, she's hope for the future. Hilarious you think she's got any chance at all being our candidate in 2012. She's just a lightning rod that the left can't seem to ignore. :clap:

Oh, I don't think she really has a chance at the nomination. But there are posters (the these people I referenced in my post) on here who I think would love to see her as their presidential candidate. That is who I was addressing. Not the more sane conservatives on here who see her for what she is.

oldandslow
02-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh, I don't think she really has a chance at the nomination. But there are posters (the these people I referenced in my post) on here who I think would love to see her as their presidential candidate. That is who I was addressing. Not the more sane conservatives on here who see her for what she is.

Exactly...if I were a dem operative, I would be giving money to her campaign. Seriously.

BigRedChief
02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Exactly...if I were a dem operative, I would be giving money to her campaign. Seriously.Palin says 2012 presidential bid a possibility

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/07/palin.presidential.run.tea.party/index.html?hpt=T2

CNN) -- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she would consider a run for president in 2012 if the situation was right for her family and the nation.
In an interview recorded Saturday and broadcast on "FOX News Sunday," Palin said she would run "if I believed that that is the right thing to do for our country and for the Palin family."
"I think that it would be absurd to not consider what it is that I can potentially do to help our country," Palin said, later adding: "I won't close the door that perhaps could be open for me in the future."

BigRedChief
02-08-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/07/palin-willing-obama/

Sarah Palin has President Obama in her sights, telling FoxNews.com she "would be willing" to challenge him in the 2012 presidential race.
The former Alaska governor, in an interview Saturday on the sidelines of the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, said President Obama's "lack of experience" has held him back his first year in office and that she would put her credentials up against his any day.
"I would be willing to if I believe that it's right for the country," Palin said when asked if she would run for president in 2012.

fan4ever
02-08-2010, 11:37 AM

Sarah Palin has President Obama in her sights, telling FoxNews.com she "would be willing" to challenge him in the 2012 presidential race.
The former Alaska governor, in an interview Saturday on the sidelines of the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, said President Obama's "lack of experience" has held him back his first year in office and that she would put her credentials up against his any day.
"I would be willing to if I believe that it's right for the country," Palin said when asked if she would run for president in 2012.

What do you think would up her stock right now; to say she's not going to run or considering running? She knows how to stay in the spotlight and cash in on what's going on. And like I mentioned several times before; she can run against anyone she likes but she'll never get the nomination.

BigRedChief
02-08-2010, 11:49 AM
What do you think would up her stock right now; to say she's not going to run or considering running? She knows how to stay in the spotlight and cash in on what's going on. And like I mentioned several times before; she can run against anyone she likes but she'll never get the nomination.People thought Obama had no shot against the Clinton machine either.

NewChief
02-08-2010, 01:16 PM

BTW, if you want to know what sort of people I was targeting with my post, here's an example:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6516244&postcount=189
Pot meet Kettle i.e. to notes written on Palin's hand:rolleyes:

It's all irrelevent but "The Marxist Left" continue to 'attempt' to Alinskyize Palin and the more they do it the more they(The Radical Left) make Palin stronger and vialble in the eyes of the American people:thumb::clap::thumb::clap:

dirk digler
02-08-2010, 01:20 PM
What do you think would up her stock right now; to say she's not going to run or considering running? She knows how to stay in the spotlight and cash in on what's going on. And like I mentioned several times before; she can run against anyone she likes but she'll never get the nomination.

I disagree. She will have both the Conservative wing and the Christian wing of the party. That makes up like 95% of the Republican party.

orange
02-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Hmmm... Where oh where could the Republicans find someone who knows something about economics, and can inspire masses of people to rally to the cause. If only someone like that were out there.

Not even RP is immune to TeaPartyitis:

The Tea Party Goes After Ron Paul
By David Weigel 2/8/10 12:50 PM

His son Rand’s campaign for Senate in Kentucky is going better than anyone could have expected — every Kentuckian I met at the National Tea Party Convention backed him — but Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) is drawing three primary opponents for his own re-election bid. Ironically, all three are from the Tea Party movement, which, as reporter Tom Benning points out, would be hard to imagine without the energy stirred up by Paul’s 2008 presidential bid.

Tea Party associations aside, many of the challengers’ criticisms echo concerns of Paul’s past opponents: that he is too focused on his national ambitions; that his views are too extreme; that he doesn’t support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; that he votes “no” on everything, including federal aid for his district after Hurricane Ike.

“The word I keep hearing is ‘ineffective,’ ” said [challenger John] Gay, a school business administrator. “This district is not really being represented as it could be.”

The criticism is, to say the least, ironic. Almost nothing that Paul does cuts against the rhetoric of the Tea Party movement that is mentioned most in the press: responsible spending and adherence to the Constitution. But some of it does cut against the priorities of national security conservatives and partisan Republicans.

There is one thing Paul does that might backfire. While Paul votes against basically all spending bills, he notoriously gets earmark requests into those bills, so that local projects survive when other members vote those bills through. That barely dinged Paul in 2008, but it may become an issue now.

http://washingtonindependent.com/76049/the-tea-party-goes-after-ron-paul

fan4ever
02-08-2010, 03:30 PM
People thought Obama had no shot against the Clinton machine either.

Obama didn't have this much exposure or had run for Presidential office; it's not an apples to apples comparison. Even people who like Palin have to be tiring of her by now. If she were a sparkling new entity in 2012, like Obama was in 2008, then it would be a different story.

Hillary came closer than I thought she would.

fan4ever
02-08-2010, 03:40 PM
I disagree. She will have both the Conservative wing and the Christian wing of the party. That makes up like 95% of the Republican party.

She'll be old, old news by then...don't see it happening...

I'm representative of both of the wings you mention, and I'm sick of her...don't disagree with her most of the time, but not willing to see her run and the ticket be mired down in the kind of crap being thrown around even now.

InChiefsHell
02-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Palin needs to be the face of the movement and nothing more. She's not Presidential...she just isn't. I like her and agree with her, but I just can't see her as President. But, she can fire up the base and tow the conservative line.

kcfanXIII
02-08-2010, 03:48 PM
i'm curious orange, was that quote from this last tea party convention? the one sarah palin was the guest speaker, and the one with the $550 ticket? because it wasn't a true tea party movement, it was a "tea party convention" produced and sold to the networks by the mainstream right. don't believe for a second that had anything to do with the grass roots movement that this thing started as.

jiveturkey
02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Not even RP is immune to TeaPartyitis:

There is one thing Paul does that might backfire. While Paul votes against basically all spending bills, he notoriously gets earmark requests into those bills, so that local projects survive when other members vote those bills through. That barely dinged Paul in 2008, but it may become an issue now.

http://washingtonindependent.com/76049/the-tea-party-goes-after-ron-paul[/INDENT][/INDENT]So the Tea Party'ers running against RP are going to run on the platform of "we'll make sure that no tax dollars are spent here in our district"?

Good luck.

King_Chief_Fan
02-08-2010, 03:51 PM

we like her for stirring up the shit that sure seems to make the dems squirm

orange
02-08-2010, 03:55 PM
i'm curious orange, was that quote from this last tea party convention? the one sarah palin was the guest speaker, and the one with the $550 ticket? because it wasn't a true tea party movement, it was a "tea party convention" produced and sold to the networks by the mainstream right. don't believe for a second that had anything to do with the grass roots movement that this thing started as.

I think the quote you're talking about is probably in a different thread, so I'm not sure which one you mean...

... but in general, I agree completely that this event was a hijacking.

dirk digler
02-08-2010, 03:58 PM
She'll be old, old news by then...don't see it happening...

I'm representative of both of the wings you mention, and I'm sick of her...don't disagree with her most of the time, but not willing to see her run and the ticket be mired down in the kind of crap being thrown around even now.

That is a good point. I wonder if that is why Romney has been very very quiet?

orange
02-08-2010, 04:09 PM
I think the quote you're talking about is probably in a different thread, so I'm not sure which one you mean...

I went to make a snack and it dawned on me what you probably were getting at...

... are Ron Paul's primary opponents real TeaPartyers or Convention TPers.

I think probably the real version. Here's the LONG article that Washington Independent quote was based on:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/washington/stories/DN-ronpaul_07tex.ART.State.Edition1.4bf50f3.html

kcfanXIII
02-08-2010, 04:16 PM

I think probably the real version. Here's the LONG article that Washington Independent quote was based on:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/washington/stories/DN-ronpaul_07tex.ART.State.Edition1.4bf50f3.html

i don't buy for a second anyone who really adheres to the tea party principals would vote against the only fiscally conservative republican in congress. ron paul represents a big problem for the neo conservative agenda. he wants to take back the government from the corperate cronies that have been running things for the last 20+ years. of course the GOP will find someone who disagrees with him, and have him run on a campaign that doesn't really focus on the issue of fixing washington. instead focuses on the fear mongering technique of "he's anti war, so he doesn't care about the security of the nation" or other such nonsense.

dirk digler
02-08-2010, 04:17 PM

Interesting article. It seems to me some of the tea partiers are hypocrites by citing that their district isn't getting enough federal money.

HonestChieffan
02-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Ron Paul represents very little in a way of a threat to anyone. Hes a well intentioned man who is like Don Quixote riding around tilting at windmills. He gathered what less than 2% of the votes last go round?.

His supporters are passionate and dedicated but the opportunity for him to lead something as diverse as the tea party people is not going to happen.

The_Doctor10
02-09-2010, 01:36 AM
you're just pissed cause you ain't tappin' it and you know you wanna!!! :evil:

If I ever did get to fuck Sarah Palin, I'd be sure to put a ball gag on her so she couldn't open her mouth and ruin the moment.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-09-2010, 01:39 AM

Exactly just say NO to Palin or we get another 4 years of Barry Soetoro.

The_Doctor10
02-09-2010, 02:09 AM

Is that actually a question?

Because the only button they should have their finger on is my left testicle.

patteeu
02-09-2010, 08:41 AM
I think that it's absolutely hilarious that the number one issue in America right now is the economy, and Sarah Palin is being given any amount of attention. I guess that's what happens when your party leaders run out of a news network. They go for what gets ratings, not votes.

Are you talking about Mitt Romney?

patteeu
02-09-2010, 08:44 AM

In the end, what she's going to decide is right for the country is to throw her endorsement, along with her considerable clout among some conservative factions of voters, toward the Republican candidate who will then cruise to the nomination and ultimately replace our current one term president. That's my expectation, at least.

patteeu
02-09-2010, 08:57 AM
i don't buy for a second anyone who really adheres to the tea party principals would vote against the only fiscally conservative republican in congress. ron paul represents a big problem for the neo conservative agenda. he wants to take back the government from the corperate cronies that have been running things for the last 20+ years. of course the GOP will find someone who disagrees with him, and have him run on a campaign that doesn't really focus on the issue of fixing washington. instead focuses on the fear mongering technique of "he's anti war, so he doesn't care about the security of the nation" or other such nonsense.

What are the tea party principles?

KILLER_CLOWN
02-09-2010, 09:24 AM

The End the fed and Taxation without representation movement that was hijacked by the neocons? ;)

patteeu
02-09-2010, 09:36 AM
The End the fed and Taxation without representation movement that was hijacked by the neocons? ;)

So then it's quite reasonable to assume that some tea party attendees oppose Ron Paul's foreign policy positions and perfectly understandable that he might face a primary challenge that grows out of the tea party movement.

BigRedChief
02-09-2010, 10:09 AM
In the end, what she's going to decide is right for the country is to throw her endorsement, along with her considerable clout among some conservative factions of voters, toward the Republican candidate who will then cruise to the nomination and ultimately replace our current one term president. That's my expectation, at least.Whats right for the country? You really think thats what Palin is about? Quitting her first term as govenor halfway through? Going on a self publizing book tour? Being a media commentator on Fox news? Those were all in the best interests of the USA?

George W. showed her how to put country before self. I'm sure he is one pissed off duide in private and wants to give out an interview to set the record straight. But, we can only have one president at a time. No matter whether they are right or not. we can't have former presidents talking trash about the new president. Major props to him.:clap:

BigChiefFan
02-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Palin's another empty suit, full of empty promises. Am I the only one that sees a total phoney when I see her?

She endorsed Rick Perry in Texas, the same guy that pushed for the bail-out. She's an insider, who doesn't know shit about grass roots.

Jenson71
02-09-2010, 11:00 AM
I disagree that she's an insider. She still is an outsider. Insiders know what the hell they are talking about. Insiders know what the Supreme Court has ruled on. They know how policies are enacted in Washington. They know the role of lobbying and the media. They know how foreign policy is determined.

Palin is an insider-wannabe, but still keep the "outsider" label. It remains to be seen whether this is possible.

fan4ever
02-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Whats right for the country? You really think thats what Palin is about? Quitting her first term as govenor halfway through? Going on a self publizing book tour? Being a media commentator on Fox news? Those were all in the best interests of the USA?

Valid points; I think Palin weighed her options for what was in her own best interests and followed that path...not unlike most of our politicians except they usually do that AFTER they're elected.

patteeu
02-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Whats right for the country? You really think thats what Palin is about?

I really think what I said I think in that post. I realize I could turn out to be wrong, but that's what I think as of now.

Taco John
02-09-2010, 11:17 AM

The tea party movement was founded on December 16th, 2007. Here's a video that will give you an idea of what the tea party's principles are. Of course, the Republican establishment is trying to tag themselves onto this, and God bless them for trying. They won't get very far though if they can't find room for the ideas that sparked the entire thing. The Republican party is still doing more talking than listening...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GweT2r3BGi8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GweT2r3BGi8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BigRedChief
02-09-2010, 11:20 AM
The tea party movement was founded on December 16th, 2007. Here's a video that will give you an idea of what the tea party's principles are. Of course, the Republican establishment is trying to tag themselves onto this, and God bless them for trying. They won't get very far though if they can't find room for the ideas that sparked the entire thing. The Republican party is still doing more talking than listening...

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/GweT2r3BGi8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>
Ron Paul is not the tea party.

patteeu
02-09-2010, 11:56 AM

I'm asking about what the principles are now, not what they were before they became popular with a more widespread group of conservatives.

BigChiefFan
02-09-2010, 02:43 PM
I disagree that she's an insider. She still is an outsider. Insiders know what the hell they are talking about. Insiders know what the Supreme Court has ruled on. They know how policies are enacted in Washington. They know the role of lobbying and the media. They know how foreign policy is determined.

Palin is an insider-wannabe, but still keep the "outsider" label. It remains to be seen whether this is possible.She was hand-picked by Kissinger and McClain.

I agree, she isn't in, on all the in's and out's of the government, but she's definitely a main-liner, who will keep pushing the same agenda of the big parties.