PDA

View Full Version : Misc John Mayer's Sexually, Racially Charged Playboy Interview Sparks Outrage

acasas4
02-10-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.billboard.com/news/john-mayer-shares-sex-stories-race-jokes-1004066337.story#/news/john-mayer-shares-sex-stories-race-jokes-1004066337.story

Mayer talking about Jessica Simpson-"That girl is like crack cocaine to me," Mayer said of Simpson. "Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f---ing snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f--k you, I would start selling all my s--t just to keep f---ing you."

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Holy Sh*t!!!

WoodDraw
02-10-2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.playboy.com/articles/john-mayer-playboy-interview/index.html?page=2

The entire interview is fucked up.

JD10367
02-10-2010, 06:07 PM
http://www.billboard.com/news/john-mayer-shares-sex-stories-race-jokes-1004066337.story#/news/john-mayer-shares-sex-stories-race-jokes-1004066337.story

Mayer talking about Jessica Simpson-"That girl is like crack cocaine to me," Mayer said of Simpson. "Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f---ing snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f--k you, I would start selling all my s--t just to keep f---ing you."

Translation: Tony Romo Is A Homo.

acasas4
02-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Yeah HE'S FUCKED UP. But she must have about killed the guy.

KCUnited
02-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm sure Billy Corgan is wrecking that uterus.

Fritz88
02-10-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm sure Billy Corgan is wrecking that uterus.

lucky mother fucker

The_Doctor10
02-10-2010, 06:37 PM
That was an awesome, candid interview. What exactly was fucked up about it?

JD10367
02-10-2010, 06:41 PM
That was an awesome, candid interview. What exactly was ****ed up about it?

Is that Megan Fox avatar a Photoshop? If so, who's the actual chick posing as Supergirl? Her body friggin' rocks...

The_Doctor10
02-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Is that Megan Fox avatar a Photoshop? If so, who's the actual chick posing as Supergirl? Her body friggin' rocks...

Yes unfortunately it is a photoshop job, and I have no idea who's bod it is. But if you google it, in bigger versions you can clearly see her vag... First clue it was fake :(

EyePod
02-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Where's the racial issue?

chefsos
02-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Where's the racial issue?
It's there. He's talking about having a "hood pass" or something, and drops an N- bomb.

I don't know why I read that, now that I think of it. I can't stand Mayer.

Ronnie Cruz
02-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Just gotta say, I've never been a fan of this guy's music, but he just seems like one of the coolest dudes out there, and I've always thought that. That interview fucking ruled.

KcMizzou
02-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of Mayer's music either... but the guy's hilarious. (And he's got the balls to say things most wouldn't.)

Consistent1
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Summary:
1)Mayer is an intense soul who curses and makes drug references without fear. I bet he has even been wild enough to try some drugs, CRAZEE! FTW homey!!!
2)Mayer can have (and has) tons of awesome celebrity pussy (while making it perfectly clear that doesn't define him), but he really likes to stick it in Jessica Simpson more than any other. Man, do you think he PIINB? He seems crazy enough from this sampling of thought to feel free enough to try some shit like that. Wow.
3)Black people love Mayer so much he can drop N-Bombs while STILL only showing love and support for them, HOWEVER, the sistas will NOT be getting his cock. Just the way he rolls man.

That is pretty much it. This mother-****er seems to be a true role model for rockers.

Mr. Laz
02-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Mayer talking about Jessica Simpson-"That girl is like crack cocaine to me," Mayer said of Simpson. "Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f---ing snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f--k you, I would start selling all my s--t just to keep f---ing you."man, i love chicks like jessica simpson

southern girl with all the right curves in all the right place. Hips and full breasts ... long hair. they gto that cute,sweet down-to-earth thing going on.

nothing hotter than have a sweet southern girl straddling you, grinding while you grab her hips and rub here breasts. Her long hair hanging down in both of your faces while you kiss ....

ya, baby :hump:

Bunit
02-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Summary:
1)Mayer is an intense soul who curses and makes drug references without fear. I bet he has even been wild enough to try some drugs, CRAZEE! FTW homey!!!
2)Mayer can have (and has) tons of awesome celebrity pussy (while making it perfectly clear that doesn't define him), but he really likes to stick it in Jessica Simpson more than any other. Man, do you think he PIINB? He seems crazy enough from this sampling of thought to feel free enough to try some shit like that. Wow.
3)Black people love Mayer so much he can drop N-Bombs while STILL only showing love and support for them, HOWEVER, the sistas will NOT be getting his cock. Just the way he rolls man.

That is pretty much it. This mother-****er seems to be a true role model for rockers.

Thanks man, to much shit to read for me. I'd piinb, yeah

L.A. Chieffan
02-10-2010, 08:22 PM
yeah i read his article in last months rolling stone. the guy sounds like hes a couple of smack shots away from pulling a cobain

googlegoogle
02-10-2010, 08:29 PM
no talent tool.

jspchief
02-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Flake.

RJ
02-10-2010, 08:35 PM
man, i love chicks like jessica simpson

southern girl with all the right curves in all the right place. Hips and full breasts ... long hair. they gto that cute,sweet down-to-earth thing going on.

nothing hotter than have a sweet southern girl straddling you, grinding while you grab her hips and rub here breasts. Her long hair hanging down in both of your faces while you kiss ....

Dude, that's like a Braveheart speech. I would risk a mace through my brain and a spear through my heart to bang a full breasted southern girl right now!

http://i48.tinypic.com/2iu261g.jpg

Jenson71
02-10-2010, 08:37 PM

LMAO Thanks for that commentary from the streets.

stlchiefs
02-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Crazy read. You usually don't see that kind of truth from stars. It's funny the guy acknowledges that he may come off like a d-bag, but truly seems cool as hell.

ForeverChiefs58
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM

You had me at jessica!!

rtmike
02-10-2010, 09:34 PM

Damn, I need a cigarette after that & I don't even smoke.

Dottefan
02-10-2010, 09:41 PM
I dont know how that cat thinks he has a hood pass....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Reaper16
02-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Fact: he has a "hood pass" because he was on Chappelle's Show.

KcMizzou
02-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Fact: he has a "hood pass" because he was on Chappelle's Show.I don't think he ever said he had a "hood pass". Kinda the opposite, really.

If you read the interview.

WoodDraw
02-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I don't think he ever said he had a "hood pass". Kinda the opposite, really.

If you read the interview.

Man, I read the interview and still have no fucking clue what he said. Instead of 3d glasses, playboy should give out a bag of coke.

Dottefan
02-10-2010, 11:32 PM
My white friend asked me the other day How could he get a hood pass..........I said Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt......sit down and watch all 5 seasons of the wire..lol...then see if you still want a hood pass..lol.

DA_T_84
02-10-2010, 11:42 PM
SUPER TALENTED tool.

FYP

The_Doctor10
02-10-2010, 11:46 PM
no talent tool.

And I bet you wish you were him.

DA_T_84
02-10-2010, 11:47 PM
If you don't like his bubblegum shit, fine.*

But if you can't respect the fact that he plays blues guitar like a sick mother fucker than you are just plain wrong.**

*See: Your Body is a Wonderland

**See: Continuum album; John Mayer Trio.

Saccopoo
02-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Weird. I woulda swore that John Mayer was gayer than a Cher/Liberace Impersonator convention.

Saccopoo
02-11-2010, 01:28 AM
If you don't like his bubblegum shit, fine.*

But if you can't respect the fact that he plays blues guitar like a sick mother ****er than you are just plain wrong.**

*See: Your Body is a Wonderland

**See: Continuum album; John Mayer Trio.

Sorry. Buddy Guy plays the blues. Like a sick mother fucker. That's how a sick mother fucker that can play the blues is supposed to sound.

When a person can get around that level, then they are a "sick mother fucker." Until then, they can be categorized as a "good guitar player," not a "sick mother fucking bluesman."

buddha
02-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Maher is unbelievably talented. I'm way older than dude's demographic and I totally get his music. The interview was incredibly honest and he said things that many guys think, but would never admit to. If that's being F'd up, I wish more public figures were that honest.

His comments about Jessica Simpson were so visceral...kind of takes you back to a time when you felt the same way about a certain girl, eh? If it didn't, sorry you missed that part of life.

Saccopoo
02-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Maher is unbelievably talented. I'm way older than dude's demographic and I totally get his music. The interview was incredibly honest and he said things that many guys think, but would never admit to. If that's being F'd up, I wish more public figures were that honest.

His comments about Jessica Simpson were so visceral...kind of takes you back to a time when you felt the same way about a certain girl, eh? If it didn't, sorry you missed that part of life.

I'm not saying he isn't good. He's good. He isn't "great" though.

And his comments about Simpson come off as more obsessed than anything else, especially for a guy that has seemed to have been intentionally dating the lastest chick on the weekly tabloid rag front page regardless of who they may be - Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Anniston, Liz Taylor, Mae West's corpse, etc.

It all seems to be some ****ed up publicity stunt, and the interview reads like that.

He might be a good guitarist, but it seems like he is focusing more on what people think of him dating Tom Cruise's ex of the week.

I'm holding my breath for him and Angelina Jolie to hook up.

Consistent1
02-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Regardless of what he is "really" like, how good he is, etc.....that interview is simply retarded. I can see it now Mayer uses this as hype to put out a single with Lil' Wayne, or (Insert Douche Hip-Hopper Name) to express his "Benneton Heart".....Dude seems just that crazy. Chicks will want to fuck him even more, and guys will be scared to approach him while having serious thoughts of envy. I wish this would have been in Hit Parader when I was in Jr. High. I wouldn't have been able to sleep for a week from getting pumped up over it and killin' off waaayyy too much Dew and not givin' a fuck.

Rausch
02-11-2010, 04:29 AM

He's clearly ate up with the stupid but how is that quote racially charged?...

Rausch
02-11-2010, 04:38 AM
Regardless of what he is "really" like, how good he is, etc.....that interview is simply retarded. I can see it now Mayer uses this as hype to put out a single with Lil' Wayne, or (Insert Douche Hip-Hopper Name) to express his "Benneton Heart".....Dude seems just that crazy. Chicks will want to **** him even more, and guys will be scared to approach him while having serious thoughts of envy. I wish this would have been in Hit Parader when I was in Jr. High. I wouldn't have been able to sleep for a week from getting pumped up over it and killin' off waaayyy too much Dew and not givin' a ****.

blaise
02-11-2010, 04:48 AM
I hate that song Waiting for the World to Change. It's like he's saying, "Yeah, I don't like it, but I want to wait until a bunch of other stuff gets fixed before I do anything."

KCUnited
02-11-2010, 05:52 AM
He just said what he needed to say, said what he needed to say, said what he needed to say, said what he needed to say, said what he needed to say, said what he needed to say, said what he needed to say, just said what he needed to say...

MichaelH
02-11-2010, 06:13 AM
I admire that he's banged Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Anniston. I don't know much about his music but I have heard some tunes. He's a good musician but rock and blues virtuoso, hardly. In time maybe he will become the next Clapton. But I don't know if he'll ever be that cool.

Pushead2
02-11-2010, 06:30 AM
PLAYBOY: You’d rather jerk off to an ex-girlfriend than meet someone new?

MAYER: Yeah.

Gangsta...

Demonpenz
02-11-2010, 06:46 AM
He's the closest thing to Stevie Ray we got, and that might sound AWEFUL, but when you listen to him play the strat. GAT DAMN

Consistent1
02-11-2010, 07:27 AM

Thanks bro....

Nzoner
02-11-2010, 07:29 AM
Sorry. Buddy Guy plays the blues. Like a sick mother ****er. That's how a sick mother ****er that can play the blues is supposed to sound.

When a person can get around that level, then they are a "sick mother ****er." Until then, they can be categorized as a "good guitar player," not a "sick mother ****ing bluesman."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sy4QgIjkpYg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sy4QgIjkpYg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sully
02-11-2010, 07:53 AM
I liked the interview, but if I read it right, and he said he wouldn't eff Kerry Washington, he's a damned fool.

ChiefaRoo
02-11-2010, 08:37 AM
So once again Jennifer A. comes in 2nd. She must have a big ole' floppity because she goes through guys faster than GoChiefs goes through a Playgirl.

Demonpenz
02-11-2010, 08:44 AM
I admire that he's banged Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Anniston. I don't know much about his music but I have heard some tunes. He's a good musician but rock and blues virtuoso, hardly. In time maybe he will become the next Clapton. But I don't know if he'll ever be that cool.

do some research he played with double trouble.

MichaelH
02-11-2010, 09:26 AM

Oh, that changes everything.

Lzen
02-11-2010, 09:28 AM
I haven't read the whole thread, but I did notice some people saying Mayer is not talented. WTF are you people talking about? Mayer is a very good guitar player and vocalist. I like his music. Guess I must be in the minority.

I'm curious about the article but I can't read it from here (work). Will have to check it out later.

Demonpenz
02-11-2010, 09:33 AM
music being the strat pack trio or whatever he is doing when he wails.

CanadaKC
02-11-2010, 09:35 AM
definitely in the who-gives-a-shit category

stevieray
02-11-2010, 09:38 AM
...so did KWS.

Mayers got talent, but he is in no way even in the same stratosphere as SRV.

Demonpenz
02-11-2010, 09:42 AM
...so did KWS.

no one is ;)

POND_OF_RED
02-11-2010, 09:42 AM
I love John Mayer on the axe. When he sings though it kind of ruins the blues feeling. He's got a pop voice with a blues guitar.

PunkinDrublic
02-11-2010, 09:46 AM
With all the quality poon he's hooked up with, I would gladly pay $5 to smell his finger.
Posted via Mobile Device

POND_OF_RED
02-11-2010, 09:48 AM
no one is ;)

The only white guy I know that even comes close to SRV is Joe Bonamassa. Bonamassa puts on an amazing live show. Still not on the same stratosphere as SRV though, but close.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LzSXyUH4vN0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LzSXyUH4vN0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

verbaljitsu
02-11-2010, 09:49 AM
I really like the John Mayer Trio album. The solo stuff is usually pretty lame (Continuum excepted), but the Trio stuff is fantastic. It makes you wonder how it is coming from the same person really.

Consistent1
02-11-2010, 09:51 AM
With all the quality poon he's hooked up with, I would gladly pay $5 to smell his finger.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank the lord someone else here is not getting all serious about this.

Nzoner
02-11-2010, 09:52 AM

or Joe Bonamassa

Note:this is a 10 min. video if you don't watch it all at least make sure to get to the 4:50 mark and watch the next couple of minutes.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ry4NCejMZ7E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ry4NCejMZ7E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Like electric better?

Great jam with Eric Clapton,especially towards the end

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEEfDdJyxPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEEfDdJyxPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Nzoner
02-11-2010, 09:54 AM
The only white guy I know that even comes close to SRV is Joe Bonamassa. Bonamassa puts on an amazing live show. Still not on the same stratosphere as SRV though, but close.

heh,I was posting pretty much the same thing,Bonamassa's new double DVD Live From Royal Albert Hall is AMAZING!

blaise
02-11-2010, 09:55 AM
I just can't stand Mayer's voice. It's like he's doing a loud whisper or something.

Taco John
02-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Just gotta say, I've never been a fan of this guy's music, but he just seems like one of the coolest dudes out there, and I've always thought that. That interview ****ing ruled.

Gotta agree with this. He's kind of refreshing.

Like Timerlake, I'm not a big fan of his music, but I think the dude is cool as hell.

Demonpenz
02-11-2010, 10:00 AM
I just can't stand Mayer's voice. It's like he's doing a loud whisper or something.

like the dude from arrested development? HI I AM GOING TO SOUND LIKE I AM WHISPERING

POND_OF_RED
02-11-2010, 10:01 AM
heh,I was posting pretty much the same thing,Bonamassa's new double DVD Live From Royal Albert Hall is AMAZING!

Awesome. I'll have to check that out. Pretty much anything he does on the guitar is gold. His guitar solos send shivers down my spine. I saw him live in Columbia last year. One of the best shows I've been to.

Nzoner
02-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Awesome. I'll have to check that out. Pretty much anything he does on the guitar is gold. His guitar solos send shivers down my spine. I saw him live in Columbia last year. One of the best shows I've been to.

Two of the performances from the DVD are in my post #61

Pants
02-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Gotta agree with this. He's kind of refreshing.

Like Timerlake, I'm not a big fan of his music, but I think the dude is cool as hell.

Timberlake is awesome because he doesn't take himself too seriously, he's just out there to have a good time. SNL really helped his image, IMO. I've heard of John Mayer before, but I don't listen to him and I sure as fuck don't care what kinda pussy he pulls and how often he does it.

Galileo Humpkins
02-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Anyone who doubts John Mayer's guitar playability rightfully deserves to be on the receiving end of an ostrich kick straight to the scrotum, thus launching your testicles into your larynx like an anatomical pinball machine.

... but nobody will come close to Stevie Ray Vaughan's status. It's an improbability.

Consistent1
02-11-2010, 08:24 PM
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/106715/john-mayer-breaks-down-in-tears-after-public-apology/

Groves
02-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Still not on the same stratosphere as SRV though, but close.

This is the quality entertainment that keeps me coming back. Beautifully confusing.

Chocolate Hog
02-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Dude likes to fuck Jessica Simpson? so what?

JimNasium
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Anyone who doubts John Mayer's guitar playability rightfully deserves to be on the receiving end of an ostrich kick straight to the scrotum, thus launching your testicles into your larynx like an anatomical pinball machine.

... but no white guitar player will come close to Stevie Ray Vaughan's status. It's an improbability.

FYP.

Demonpenz
02-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Stevie Ray was around when old black dudes were still alive from when the blues was founded and cultivated. Those bluesmen are dead now and we got sprinkles here or there, you just can't replicate the soul of notes from people through hard times through a a guitar the way people could back in the day. No matter how shitty anyone has it today. It just can't compare to the way black guys (or anyone) had it during the times blues was coming up. you could be broke and poor and black and still do and connect to get help today.

Garcia Bronco
02-12-2010, 12:26 PM

... but nobody will come close to Stevie Ray Vaughan's status. It's an improbability.

Everytime you think _____ is the greatest guitar player is about the time you'll find someone better. SRV was a badass and basically played telephone cable tuned a half-step down, but there is always somebody better.

Buddy Rich
02-12-2010, 12:49 PM
There are jazz and fusion guys who play circles around SRV, Mayer, Bonamassa
etc. If you think SRV is the greatest guitarist ever you need more cd's.