PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV OCC Amercian chopper off the air.

googlegoogle
02-11-2010, 12:55 AM
missed it. :doh!:

Any recaps?

BCD
02-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Did the boys get greedy, or did Sr get stingy?
Posted via Mobile Device

Fruit Ninja
02-11-2010, 01:29 AM
SR is to much of a dick. I heard the boys bailed on his ass and started their own thing. Only reason why i know, is my mom loved the show and told me the other day. lol

pikesome
02-11-2010, 02:33 AM
SR is to much of a dick. I heard the boys bailed on his ass and started their own thing. Only reason why i know, is my mom loved the show and told me the other day. lol

Got this from TMZ, take that for what it's worth:

The father/son team that star on the hit TV show, "American Chopper", are locked in a bitter lawsuit ... ironically, these gritty, grease-covered motorcycle badboys are suing over stock options -- and daddy wants more than a mil from his son.

Paul Teutul, Sr. is suing Paul M. Teutul, claiming they had a deal in which daddy could purchase sonny boy's stock in the Orange County Choppers Holdings, Inc. -- the motorcycle company.

Daddy sent a letter to his kid saying he was exercising the option to buy the kid's stock. But according to the lawsuit, filed in the Supreme Court of New York, the kid won't give it up.

Daddy is also suing Orange County Choppers, Inc. -- awkward.

Teutul, Sr. is suing Jr. for damages in excess of $1 million, and wants an order from the judge forcing the kid to ante up his stock to daddy.

JD10367
02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Three morons who not only killed their golden goose, but will destroy their company, their legacy, and hurt a lot of other people by putting their employees out of work. Way to go. :clap: I went from watching every episode and being a big fan to not giving a shit.

ChiefJustice
02-11-2010, 03:22 AM
I knew it was over when Vinny quit.

Paul Sr. is a douchebag. The guy loves his dog more than his children.

T-post Tom
02-11-2010, 04:24 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fOZI7ffEDR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fOZI7ffEDR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

tyton75
02-11-2010, 05:44 AM
I knew it was over when Vinny quit.

Paul Sr. is a douchebag. The guy loves his dog more than his children.

This

Vinny was the glue that held it all together, I stopped watching when he quit

wilas101
02-11-2010, 06:13 AM
I met paul sr the summer after the first season aired. We had been to connecticut to visit friends and on the drive out passed through orange county. My brother in law had watched the show and wanted to stop so we stopped on the way back through.

Pulled up to the old shop and met Sr, his girlfriend and (as I found out later) the oldest son.

I'm sure tv has changed him but sr was the nicest guy you ever wanted to meet at that point. We talked bikes a little and he invited us back to the shop the next day so we could meet paulie, vinny and the rest of the crew and hang out.

As it was, we had to get back home but at that point in time the guy was alright.

Fame musta really f'd him up. /shrug

MichaelH
02-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Three morons who not only killed their golden goose, but will destroy their company, their legacy, and hurt a lot of other people by putting their employees out of work. Way to go. :clap: I went from watching every episode and being a big fan to not giving a shit.

This.

I used to watch the show religiously. Then I got sick of the egos and the yelling. While waiting for something else to come on, I happened upon a new episode where Mikey is in rehab (go figure) and Jr and Sr hate each other. Jr even went his own way and was designing grills and dog parks. There's a career move. I can understand them not getting along, they're all a bit self absorbed. But to take down that company because of it is a shame.

Bugeater
02-11-2010, 06:37 AM
As far as I'm concerned it went off the air as soon as they moved it to TLC.

BigRedChief
02-11-2010, 06:42 AM
This should be in the media forum

Bugeater
02-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Huh? Since when are we not allowed to talk about TV shows in the Lounge?

Radar Chief
02-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Didn’t even realize they were still on the air.

Cannibal
02-11-2010, 08:45 AM
American Chopper jumped the shark SOOOO long ago.

Brock
02-11-2010, 08:46 AM

You should be quiet

Brock
02-11-2010, 08:48 AM
I figured their feud was just scripted nonsense. That's pretty unfortunate.

Pestilence
02-11-2010, 09:02 AM
I stopped watching after the first season. Their shit is always the same. I think it's funny now that they've gone their separate ways and are suing each other.

Fish
02-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Fuck that old man. Egotistical hateful loud mouthed cock bag. He ruined the show with his attitude alone. Deserves what he gets. Too bad his boys and the rest of the cast deserve better...

arrowheadnation
02-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Last episode is tonight. For those that used to watch that want an update. Mikey recently got out of rehab for alcohol addiction. He's now trying to delve into the world of being a standup comedian. Paul Jr. started his own design company (Paul Jr. Designs). So far he's designed a grill for Coleman and a dog park for his hometown. So you can kind of see why he's trying to hold on to that 20% of OCC that he still owns. Senior is pretty much the same crotchety old stubborn blowhard that he's always been. A couple episodes ago, he found out that his dog (Gus) could have had cancer, but he did not and Paul cried like a little school girl in front of his employees saying that his dog was all he had. He then took them all (including the dog) out for a steak dinner. The bikes are still pretty cool thanks to Jason Poole (the annoying computer/design worm) and Rick Petco (who you can tell only tolerates the crap that goes on everyday). If they lost Rick, they'd be up shit crick without a paddle. I'm sure TLC wanted to put the kabosh on this show a year ago but held out in hopes of a tear filled reconcilliation so they could send the family off into the sunset, but that's not going to happen, so it ends tonight.

stevieray
02-11-2010, 09:19 AM
**** that old man. Egotistical hateful loud mouthed cock bag. He ruined the show with his attitude alone. Deserves what he gets. Too bad his boys and the rest of the cast deserve better...
his boys are the victims here? what a load...they were damn lucky to have a dad who could build an empire that set them up for life.

Fish
02-11-2010, 09:26 AM
his boys are the victims here? what a load...they were damn lucky to have a dad who could build an empire that set them up for life.

An Empire? Not much of an Empire if the Emperor is destroying what's left of it and greedily taking his son's share while it crumbles to the ground around him.

Paul Sr. is an asshole, and karma is giving him his due.

Radar Chief
02-11-2010, 09:31 AM

Somewhat agreed but he also should’ve known that even his own kids were only going to put up with his mouth for so long.

stevieray
02-11-2010, 09:32 AM
An Empire? Not much of an Empire if the Emperor is destroying what's left of it and greedily taking his son's share while it crumbles to the ground around him.

they've made major coin for ten effin years. He started it...it was his money that bulit it....

if karma is hitting anyone, it's his crybaby son who took advantage every step of the way.

stevieray
02-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Somewhat agreed but he also should’ve known that even his own kids were only going to put up with his mouth for so long.the bantering was the initial draw for the show.

Pitt Gorilla
02-11-2010, 09:42 AM
the bikes were the initial draw for the show.FYP, or somesuch.

Fish
02-11-2010, 09:42 AM
they've made major coin for ten effin years. He started it...it was his money that bulit it....

if karma is hitting anyone, it's his crybaby son who took advantage every step of the way.

So much coin, that he has to take back his son's share too. What a guy. Fame sure brings out the best in folks.

Brock
02-11-2010, 09:44 AM
I can't imagine having a relationship with a son that's so screwed up.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Interestingly enough, as OCC goes off the air, Throttle Junkies starts on Valentine's Day. This is a show from V-Force which is the company created by Vinnie and Cody after they left OCC.

stevieray
02-11-2010, 09:45 AM
So much coin, that he has to take back his son's share too. What a guy. Fame sure brings out the best in folks.

that biz is his baby...his son walked out..people buy out others all the time.

empire...coin...is semantics all you've got?

Brock
02-11-2010, 09:47 AM

Suing your own son. Talking to your own son through lawyers. DAD FAIL

Pitt Gorilla
02-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Suing your own son. Talking to your own son through lawyers. DAD FAILClearly.

JD10367
02-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Paul Senior is definitely a character, and looks like he's hard to get along with. But, then again, I'm sure that could be said of most of the guys here, LOL. Senior's been through a lot, and come through alcoholism to start a metalworks business and eventually this business.

Sure, without Junior, it may not have been as successful. It was Junior's artsy ideas that drew people to the show. But people were also drawn by the interaction of Senior and the two sons (Junior and Mikey) as well as the employees like Vinnie and Rick and Jason.

Here's the thing about Senior and the sons: you really can't say if Senior is an a-hole, because it's family. And when it comes to family, as I'm sure you all know, it's f**king insane. If I had to list all the times various family members alternately loved and hated each other, it would take all day. It's as bad as this board. :D Parents who get along with only some children, siblings who get along only with some siblings, etc.,.

As the wise Chief O'Brien once said on an episode of "ST:TNG", "You can choose your friends and you can choose your enemies, but family, family you're stuck with."

The company might survive, but I doubt it would be at the level it could've been (e.g. they were planning on opening a lot of satellite stores) and I doubt they'll get many more corporate contracts to build funky bikes. They ALL killed the golden goose. Vinnie for leaving, Mikey for f**king himself up so much, and Senior and Junior for not putting aside their differences for the good of the company.

I hope the NFL is taking notice. :rolleyes:

Fish
02-11-2010, 09:56 AM

Yeah, sure. People sue their own kids for millions all the time. It's just part of being a greedy asshole.

Semantics....

stevieray
02-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Suing your own son. Talking to your own son through lawyers. DAD FAIL

we're talking business...I don't think anyone believed that there wasn't some sort of dysfunction going on..in fact, I think the producers of the show knew the arguing would draw viewers...seems they all got too big for their britches...except mikey of course..his humor was prolly the glue that helped them last as long as they did.

paul jr isn't innocent in this..dude reeatedly blew off work and was nowhere to be found....he took advantage of the fact that his boss was his dad...a few years back they had show about it.

stevieray
02-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Yeah, sure. People sue their own kids for millions all the time. It's just part of being a greedy asshole.

Semantics....

and why does his kid have millions?

Brock
02-11-2010, 09:59 AM
paul jr isn't innocent in this..dude reeatedly blew off work and was nowhere to be found....he took advantage of the fact that his boss was his dad...a few years back they had show about it.

Would you sue your kid for any reason?

Fish
02-11-2010, 10:00 AM
and why does his kid have millions?

Because he's family. Fuckup or not.

But obviously the million$ are more important than family to some people.

Pitt Gorilla
02-11-2010, 10:02 AM
and why does his kid have millions?Great point; my sons have food, clothing, and toys that I could take from them.

Kerberos
02-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Because he's family. ****up or not.

But obviously the million$ are more important than family to some people.

That was evident when he was crying about the Fuggin dog and can't shed a tear over a kid in rehab or go see him when he got out, or go see him at his first comedy night... I could keep going.

Sr. is a colossal prick of epic proportions IMO. Kids have some blame in this but DAD should be able to see past his own fuggin ego and pull everyone back in.

I agree that Sr. is the majority at fault here. Kids have some responsibility too though.

stevieray
02-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Would you sue your kid for any reason?
for any reason? no.

but If my kid walked out on the opportunity I provided them, , I don't think I'd reward them for it either.

JASONSAUTO
02-11-2010, 10:06 AM

he may be an asshole. BUT jr is even worse IMO. have you even watched the show lately?

stevieray
02-11-2010, 10:07 AM
I agree that Sr. is the majority at fault here. Kids have some responsibility too though.

that's what i'm saying. both parties are at fault.

JASONSAUTO
02-11-2010, 10:07 AM

you are talking about an employee that didnt show up on time very often, shirked his duties, and showed no respect for the boss, which in this instance just happens to be his father.

JASONSAUTO
02-11-2010, 10:09 AM

Semantics....

so jr repeatedly says it isnt about money while showing up with lawyers to know where every dime is spent. right after his manager tells him his own company probably isnt going to make it:rolleyes:.

Brock
02-11-2010, 10:11 AM
you are talking about an employee that didnt show up on time very often, shirked his duties, and showed no respect for the boss, which in this instance just happens to be his father.

Well, that might have something to do with being exposed to a raging alcoholic jackoff when he was growing up.

JASONSAUTO
02-11-2010, 10:13 AM
jr had a contract.
he broke it.
he started his own company.
company not so successful.
he wants control of occ.
he doesnt want to show up at occ, just collect money.
sr says they had a deal to buy back the options(which he has stated from the start) jr want WAAAAAYYYYY more than market value for the stocks.

yeah the old man is an asshole BUT the kids are worse IMO

JASONSAUTO
02-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Well, that might have something to do with being exposed to a raging alcoholic jackoff when he was growing up.

really? dont think so. i know MANY kids exposed to the same or worse that can still show up for work. if he doesnt like his father why sit and collect the money? he should do his own thing and PROVE the the success of the company was all him like he thinks it was

Fish
02-11-2010, 10:15 AM
he may be an asshole. BUT jr is even worse IMO. have you even watched the show lately?

Shit rolls downhill. Jr. is an asshole because his father is. You can't hold it against him for taking after his dad. I'm not saying the kids don't have any fault here. It's a huge fucked up mess. But the mess started with Sr. He's not a very good person, and the evidence of that is becoming clear through both his family life and his business.

JASONSAUTO
02-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Shit rolls downhill. Jr. is an asshole because his father is. You can't hold it against him for taking after his dad. I'm not saying the kids don't have any fault here. It's a huge fucked up mess. But the mess started with Sr. He's not a very good person, and the evidence of that is becoming clear through both his family life and his business.

ROFL sometime in life you have to quit blaming your parents for your own downfalls.

all he had to do was SHOW UP FOR WORK ON TIME and take some responsibilty for your own actions. SR. is the BOSS.

i dont see how you can believe the mess started with sr. he built the business into what it is today. the kid wants to reap all the benefits of that. sorry in ANY business thats not how it works

mikeyis4dcats.
02-11-2010, 10:20 AM
I know a family in town JUST LIKE the Teutels. Sad really....very very similar storyline, except involving construction instead of bikes.

Brock
02-11-2010, 10:21 AM
really? dont think so. i know MANY kids exposed to the same or worse that can still show up for work. if he doesnt like his father why sit and collect the money? he should do his own thing and PROVE the the success of the company was all him like he thinks it was

I'm not going to argue with you about a TV show.

stevieray
02-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Shit rolls downhill. Jr. is an asshole because his father is.

the problems arise from what he didn't do, not so much of what he did do...

by your logic, every crimnal should be set free because of their childhood.

pjr is a grown man..he's reponsible for the choices he makes.

HemiEd
02-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Didn’t even realize they were still on the air.

:LOL: Actually that show turned me off after few episodes. There was WAY to much FALSE DRAMA.

Reerun_KC
02-11-2010, 10:26 AM
:LOL: Actually that show turned me off after few episodes. There was WAY to much FALSE DRAMA.

This...

Its actually been on 10 years?

Pitt Gorilla
02-11-2010, 10:32 AM
that's what i'm saying. both parties are at fault.That's good, because I thought you said:

"his boys are the victims here? what a load...they were damn lucky to have a dad who could build an empire that set them up for life."

"they've made major coin for ten effin years. He started it...it was his money that bulit it....

if karma is hitting anyone, it's his crybaby son who took advantage every step of the way."

Fish
02-11-2010, 10:43 AM
So.... it's OK to be a greedy over-dramatic alcoholic asshole who sues his children for millions as long as the business is successful and making money?

Got it.

JASONSAUTO
02-11-2010, 10:48 AM
So.... it's OK to be a greedy over-dramatic alcoholic asshole who sues his children for millions as long as the business is successful and making money?

Got it.

ROFL can you show me where i said that?

MichaelH
02-11-2010, 10:56 AM
This place never refuses to entertain me. We can argue about a TV family arguing. Priceless. LMAO