PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft New nfldraftcountdown.com Mock w/ 2 rounds

DumbHillbillies
02-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I wish I could kick scott wright in the nuts for continuing this okung shit.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

DaneMcCloud
02-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I wish I could kick scott wright in the nuts for continuing this okung shit.

Do it

googlegoogle
02-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Our Oline is amazing!

L.A. Chieffan
02-11-2010, 03:42 PM
thats pretay much worst worst case scenario

L.A. Chieffan
02-11-2010, 03:42 PM
which is what probably will happen

DumbHillbillies
02-11-2010, 03:44 PM
which is what probably will happen

Sad but so true.

BCD
02-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Die in a fucking fire, Scot Wright.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Okung, Cody, Spikes.

:facepalm:

BCD
02-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Our Oline is amazing!You are amazingly retarded.

KCrockaholic
02-11-2010, 03:48 PM
I don't mind Cody or Spikes but I am getting really sick of seeing Okung as our 1st every frickin mock!

googlegoogle
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
You are amazingly retarded.

Pioli will confer with BCD from Ohio for draft advice.

BCD = legend in scouting and drafting.

BossChief
02-11-2010, 03:54 PM
I said this in another thread and I might say it again, if we take Okung in the first round we better knock the rest of the draft out of the park or they will lose fans.

This draft is a chance to take big steps forward if done correctly, it is also a chance at spinning our wheels by making the wrong choices.

Pestilence
02-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Ugh.

Suh
McCoy
Berry
Clausen

That's pretty much the worst case scenario for us.

MOhillbilly
02-11-2010, 03:56 PM
I said this in another thread and I might say it again, if we take Okung in the first round we better knock the rest of the draft out of the park or they will lose fans.

This draft is a chance to take big steps forward if done correctly, it is also a chance at spinning our wheels by making the wrong choices.

pretty sure only the diehards/retards remain loyal to this club.

rockymtnchief
02-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Take this with a grain of salt, but a buddy of mine down in the Tampa area told me that Tampa is interested in trading for the #1 and St. Louis is listening. Apparently (grain of salt) Tampa wants Suh and St. Louis wants a qb. But, St. Louis doesn't feel that there's a qb in this draft worth paying #1 money to.

Don't shoot the messenger!

talastan
02-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Ugh.

Suh
McCoy
Berry
Clausen

If that's how it falls you go ahead and reach for McClain or grab Bryant. If you can't trade out of #5 you get someone that will at least fill a hole in our team. McClain would be my preferred pick if this happened. Wright can get bit by the AIDS mosquito as far as I care.

Pestilence
02-11-2010, 04:01 PM
If that's how it falls you go ahead and reach for McClain or grab Bryant. If you can't trade out of #5 you get someone that will at least fill a hole in our team. McClain would be my preferred pick if this happened. Wright can get bit by the AIDS mosquito as far as I care.

I'd take McClain with #5 at that point or hope that someone wants to trade up to grab Bradford.

okiedokieokoye
02-11-2010, 04:02 PM
spikes with our 2nd pick would be amazing. I'd rather have Rolando with our first though and not have to worry about Spikes with our second. I'm not sold on Mount Cody. I think he's just a big boy that got kind of lucky in college because he was the heaviest around.

KCrockaholic
02-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Ugh.

Suh
McCoy
Berry
Clausen

We could still get McClain in this situation which would not be that bad of a deal. I will be fine with Either Berry or McClain.

BCD
02-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Pioli will confer with BCD from Ohio for draft advice.

BCD = legend in scouting and drafting.Eat shit, cockbag. I'm sure you are in favor of drafting OL with the 5th.

-King-
02-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Okung, Cody, Spikes.

I'd take Cody and Spikes in the 2nd happily, but Okung... :doh!:

-King-
02-11-2010, 04:19 PM

Probably not, remember the poll they had on the Chiefs website and the vast majority wanted the 1st round pick to be spent on the line? You have to remember that the average NFL fan is dumb.

Ebolapox
02-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I would the second part of it, but not the first. I wouldn't the first part at all.

Sfeihc
02-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I'd take McClain with #5 at that point or hope that someone wants to trade up to grab Bradford.

This. The Chiefs can hope that a team(Buffalo?) wants Bradford so badly they trade up to the 5th pick.

petegz28
02-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Okung will be our pick. Even if Berry is available. Just watch.

MahiMike
02-11-2010, 04:50 PM

Tebow?

WhitiE
02-11-2010, 05:03 PM
if thats how the top 4 picks turned out i would be much happier with mcclain or haden

Mr. Laz
02-11-2010, 05:07 PM
one down .... now if we can just get CoMo to say this too.

chiefs1111
02-11-2010, 05:08 PM
:cuss::cuss::facepalm:

Gadzooks
02-11-2010, 05:09 PM
RYAN fuckin' MATHEWS to the Chargers in the 1st? :rolleyes:
Scott Wright's Mocks are an evolution. Mocks like this, at this stage, are a prediction of how players might rise or fall due to the combine.
With all the trades that occur in the first it's hard to have an accurate Mock but I think Wright's been pretty good at predicting the value, in terms of round, of prospects throughout the process.
Okung may not be a sexy pick but he's a value at 5.

Pestilence
02-11-2010, 05:10 PM

The fuck he is. A RT is a value at 5?

Gadzooks
02-11-2010, 06:24 PM
The **** he is. A RT is a value at 5?

Agree that no RT is a value at 5 (or the 1st round for that matter) but this is his projection at LT.

The Bad Guy
02-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Take this with a grain of salt, but a buddy of mine down in the Tampa area told me that Tampa is interested in trading for the #1 and St. Louis is listening. Apparently (grain of salt) Tampa wants Suh and St. Louis wants a qb. But, St. Louis doesn't feel that there's a qb in this draft worth paying #1 money to.

Don't shoot the messenger!

This would make a whole lot of sense.

Mecca
02-11-2010, 06:48 PM
His mock will change numerous times, as of today no biggie if he has that up a week before the draft I'd be concerned.

Chiefnj2
02-11-2010, 07:33 PM
I'd rather they take Okung with the first then do what they did with the OL last year - nothing.

Delano
02-11-2010, 07:39 PM

Die.

Mecca
02-11-2010, 07:40 PM
The pick is going to be McClain regardless of who's there.

RustShack
02-11-2010, 07:51 PM

This.

notorious
02-11-2010, 07:53 PM

Not a glamour pick, but it wouldn't be horrific either.

Okung=Horrific

beer bacon
02-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Agree that no RT is a value at 5 (or the 1st round for that matter) but this is his projection at LT.

Yeah, but we don't need a LT. We also don't need to move 1st rounder we have been starting at LT for two years. I don't care if he played guard in college. How about we draft some guards and RTs if that is where we need help?

Tribal Warfare
02-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Oklahoma Stateís Russell Okung isnít an elite prospect in the mold of Tony Boselli, Jon Ogden or Orlando Pace but he has clearly emerged as the top offensive tackle in this class and will likely be a Top 10 pick.

Well, fuck lets just pick him because he may not be elite, but hey we could use another RT

DumbHillbillies
02-11-2010, 09:18 PM

You, you shut your filthy mouth.

Gadzooks
02-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Yeah, but we don't need a LT. We also don't need to move 1st rounder we have been starting at LT for two years. I don't care if he played guard in college. How about we draft some guards and RTs if that is where we need help?

There seems to be 2 camps on this subject...
I'd say you guys need an LT and you already have a good Guard.

SNR
02-12-2010, 12:15 AM
There seems to be 2 camps on this subject...
I'd say you guys need an LT and you already have a good Guard.You're a Chargers fan.

I could make all kinds of claims about what I think would be good for the Chargers, even though I don't really pay that close attention to the team.

Like... Terrence Cody. You guys should take Terrence Cody in the 1st. Yeah, that'd be a great pick. You need some help at DT clearly, so yeah. Go with that.

See? It doesn't work.

Saccopoo
02-12-2010, 12:33 AM
I don't mind Cody or Spikes but I am getting really sick of seeing Okung as our 1st every frickin mock!

I know...it's really weird or something. It's like everybody else, collectively, planet wide, watched the Chiefs this past season and thought that our offensive line needs more talent. What a bunch of fucking morons. They have no clue. I'd like to thank the baby Jesus, Dan Quayle, Nancy Sinatra, General George Patton, the guy who works the cologne and hand towels in the main lobby men's restroom at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas and my second cousin Gayle (who gave me the best hummer of my life when I was 15) that the Chiefs Planet is made up of, consists of, is the birthplace of the most rational, objective and observant football fans anywhere. A sanctum of solace and understanding. An unyielding rock of sanity against the maelstrom of football lunacy that permeates the vile putricency that is the intranets mock draftdom.

Stupid people. A fucking offensive lineman? What's next? A nose tackle or some stupid shit like that?

Saccopoo
02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
RYAN ****in' MATHEWS to the Chargers in the 1st? :rolleyes:

Ryan Matthews is a stud. Might be the best, most complete running back in this draft. Chargers taking him in the first isn't that much of a stretch.

Scott Wright's Mocks are an evolution. Mocks like this, at this stage, are a prediction of how players might rise or fall due to the combine.
With all the trades that occur in the first it's hard to have an accurate Mock but I think Wright's been pretty good at predicting the value, in terms of round, of prospects throughout the process.

Are you insane? A left tackle is a value? Do you just not understand the concept of football? What the fuck does a competent left tackle provide to a NFL team? Especially when you can get starting left tackles in the later rounds. You are talking some crazy shit.

BossChief
02-12-2010, 12:46 AM
The pick is going to be McClain regardless of who's there.I hope you're right. Like Ive been sying all along. Give me McClain, Cody and Rolle and they can spend the rest of the picks on offense. (and get Peppers in FA)

BOOM goes the dynamite!

I know...it's really weird or something. It's like everybody else, collectively, planet wide, watched the Chiefs this past season and thought that our offensive line needs more talent. What a bunch of fucking morons. They have no clue. I'd like to thank the baby Jesus, Dan Quayle, Nancy Sinatra, General George Patton, the guy who works the cologne and hand towels in the main lobby men's restroom at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas and my second cousin Gayle (who gave me the best hummer of my life when I was 15) that the Chiefs Planet is made up of, consists of, is the birthplace of the most rational, objective and observant football fans anywhere. A sanctum of solace and understanding. An unyielding rock of sanity against the maelstrom of football lunacy that permeates the vile putricency that is the intranets mock draftdom.

Stupid people. A fucking offensive lineman? What's next? A nose tackle or some stupid shit like that?

Mecca
02-12-2010, 01:08 AM
I don't think they'll take Rolle.

Basileus777
02-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Scott Wright has never been an expert on team needs. Hell, he has the Pats taking Tebow in the first round.

Mecca
02-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Wright does a mix of needs vs player value vs positional value and who he thinks teams will like etc etc.

Mocks as of now really don't mean much wait till the one he puts out right before the draft.

BossChief
02-12-2010, 01:31 AM
I don't think they'll take Rolle.

why? Stock has risen too far and he wont be available when we would be looking to draft him?

Mecca
02-12-2010, 01:33 AM
I don't view him as the type of player this regime will want. He's smart but he doesnt eat and breathe football...

I think Nate Allen is the safety they'll like.

BossChief
02-12-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't view him as the type of player this regime will want. He's smart but he doesnt eat and breathe football...

I think Nate Allen is the safety they'll like.I guess I can see that, I do think he will be very much on their radar though. His interview with us will be a huge part of it.

I know almost nothing about NA, whats your take on him? Who does he project to be similar to?

Mecca
02-12-2010, 01:41 AM
I think they'll like Allen because he profiles like some of the NE safeties, he's smooth, he has good range, he's fluid for his height.

He was a team leader, I just see him as the type of guy this regime would like.

One thing to remember with this safety class is it's a weak CB year and I think some teams are going to view Earl Thomas as a corner.

tyton75
02-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Is it just me.. or would anyone else kinda see the Chiefs take Gerhart in the 2nd round... dude can run and is athletic as hell..

the Talking Can
02-12-2010, 06:24 AM
I know...it's really weird or something. It's like everybody else, collectively, planet wide, watched the Chiefs this past season and thought that our offensive line needs more talent. What a bunch of ****ing morons. They have no clue. I'd like to thank the baby Jesus, Dan Quayle, Nancy Sinatra, General George Patton, the guy who works the cologne and hand towels in the main lobby men's restroom at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas and my second cousin Gayle (who gave me the best hummer of my life when I was 15) that the Chiefs Planet is made up of, consists of, is the birthplace of the most rational, objective and observant football fans anywhere. A sanctum of solace and understanding. An unyielding rock of sanity against the maelstrom of football lunacy that permeates the vile putricency that is the intranets mock draftdom.

Stupid people. A ****ing offensive lineman? What's next? A nose tackle or some stupid shit like that?

we have a pretty high bar for snark at the planet....you need to go away and work on your routine, you're not even close to "kind of funny"

but to the main point, your dishonesty, nobody here thinks - or has said - that we don't need to fix the OL...

but no one with a pulse believes the problem with our OL is our LT...draft a RT, a RG, a C...knock yourself out....

we need a QB more than we need a LT, and almost every other position on the team more than we need a LT...you moran

wazimo
02-12-2010, 06:47 AM
I would love to walk away with:

1. Okung (Waters either may not be back or we may not want him to, his paly last year was terrible). This would open up huge lanes on the left while also offering flexibility on our line.

2. Mt. Cody - Yes, he is only a 1st and 2nd down player. What's wrong with putting the opposing team in 3rd and long? Also, I would love to see him as a goal line blocking FB.

2b. Sergio Kindle - OLB. If this guy is availble he would fill an immediate need. Resign DJ in the middle.

3. Maukice Pouncey - C - Florida. Does anyone think we don't need a Center?

**I could also see us trading down with a team like Cleveland, Oakland, Buffalo and Jacksonville (I don't believe the Tebow hype...he's not an NFL starter). All these teams will need a QB (Oakland gets lucks and cuts Russell in a uncapped year). That's a lot of teams who need to jump ahead of Seattle for the second of two QB's (Redskins take either Bradford or Clausen). Normally trade downs don't happen but this situation is ripe for one.

BigRedChief
02-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Okung, Cody, Spikes.

I'd like to see Spikes. I watched some you tubes and a couple of his games thie year. he seems to play with some passion and has a nose of the football. Seems to be a natural for the position.

Chiefnj2
02-12-2010, 07:19 AM
Why does everyone pretend to have an inkling as to what Pioli will do in the draft?

Before Gil Brandt leaked the story about Tyson Jackson, how many people predicted Pioli was going to take Jackson with the first? How about Magee, Washington and Brown?

- Nobody thought those would be the picks.

OnTheWarpath58
02-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Why does everyone pretend to have an inkling as to what Pioli will do in the draft?

Before Gil Brandt leaked the story about Tyson Jackson, how many people predicted Pioli was going to take Jackson with the first? How about Magee, Washington and Brown?

- Nobody thought those would be the picks.

For good reason.

OnTheWarpath58
02-12-2010, 08:45 AM
we have a pretty high bar for snark at the planet....you need to go away and work on your routine, you're not even close to "kind of funny"

but to the main point, your dishonesty, nobody here thinks - or has said - that we don't need to fix the OL...

but no one with a pulse believes the problem with our OL is our LT...draft a RT, a RG, a C...knock yourself out....

we need a QB more than we need a LT, and almost every other position on the team more than we need a LT...you moran

http://i38.tinypic.com/2u8lclx.gif

The Bad Guy
02-12-2010, 09:11 AM
I know...it's really weird or something. It's like everybody else, collectively, planet wide, watched the Chiefs this past season and thought that our offensive line needs more talent. What a bunch of ****ing morons. They have no clue. I'd like to thank the baby Jesus, Dan Quayle, Nancy Sinatra, General George Patton, the guy who works the cologne and hand towels in the main lobby men's restroom at the Imperial Palace in Las Vegas and my second cousin Gayle (who gave me the best hummer of my life when I was 15) that the Chiefs Planet is made up of, consists of, is the birthplace of the most rational, objective and observant football fans anywhere. A sanctum of solace and understanding. An unyielding rock of sanity against the maelstrom of football lunacy that permeates the vile putricency that is the intranets mock draftdom.

Stupid people. A ****ing offensive lineman? What's next? A nose tackle or some stupid shit like that?

I don't know what's more pathetic? Your football knowledge or how pathetic this post was in it's attempt to sound like Hamas.

If Hamas was in a coma with no oxygen to his brain, he would produce something better.

milkman
02-13-2010, 09:21 AM
1. Okung (Waters either may not be back or we may not want him to, his paly last year was terrible). This would open up huge lanes on the left while also offering flexibility on our line.

I'm not sure I follow this line of thought.

Are you suggesting that we draft Okung and move Albert to LG, or are you suggesting that we simply draft Okung to replace Water?

I need to know the answer to this question so I can be sure to lambast your dumb ass at the proper level it deserves.

RNR
02-13-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure I follow this line of thought.

Are you suggesting that we draft Okung and move Albert to LG, or are you suggesting that we simply draft Okung to replace Water?

I need to know the answer to this question so I can be sure to lambast your dumb ass at the proper level it deserves.

LMAO

tyler360
02-13-2010, 10:30 AM
I think i would rather have Spikes than McClain. Not with the first pick or anything but Spikes plays with a passion that will rub off on other people which is something this Defense needs badly.

DumbHillbillies
02-13-2010, 10:46 AM
I think i would rather have Spikes than McClain. Not with the first pick or anything but Spikes plays with a passion that will rub off on other people which is something this Defense needs badly.

Yeah, I love an eye gouger, shows passion. Not kidding.

L.A. Chieffan
02-13-2010, 10:54 AM
im down with spikes at 2b. thats one of the only early mock picks i agree with so far

Danman
02-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Is it just me.. or would anyone else kinda see the Chiefs take Gerhart in the 2nd round... dude can run and is athletic as hell..

It's just you, and a few others. Gerhart projects as a FB in the NFL. I guess if we draft Okung and then Gerhart we can get excited about a three yard gain. Whoop di damn doo!

RustShack
02-13-2010, 01:15 PM
If we take Okung we better take Gerhart and Shipley. Lets just go for the shittiest draft possible.

DumbHillbillies
02-13-2010, 01:45 PM
That definitely would be the shittest draft and affirm that BB was the real brains behind Ne success.

Fritz88
02-13-2010, 01:52 PM
wtf, do they really get paid for writing that shit up?

chiefhawk1
03-01-2010, 05:10 PM
why is gerhart projected as a fullback? because he isn't flashy? he will be a very, very good running back in the league for whichever team lets him play there.

Mr. Laz
03-01-2010, 05:25 PM
if that happens i would hope we would hold someone hostage for a Bradford trade.

Mr. Laz
03-01-2010, 05:34 PM
btw i know alot of people hate the idea of taking an OT but the mock draft really isn't too bad.

1. Okung
2a. Cody
3. Spikes

not bad

Blick
03-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I could live with the 2nd round picks.

KChiefs1
03-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Another mock with us taking Okung...what is the deal?

http://www.footballfanspot.com/nflmockdrafts2010.htm

1. St. Louis Rams (http://www.footballfanspot.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1751309-st-louis-rams) 1-15 - Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford (http://www.footballfanspot.com/sambradford.htm)
2. Detroit Lions (http://www.footballfanspot.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2012265-detroit-lions) 2-14 - Nebraska DT Ndamukong Suh (http://www.footballfanspot.com/ndamukongsuh.htm)
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (http://www.footballfanspot.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1778709-tampa-bay-buccaneers) 3-13 - Oklahoma DT Gerald McCoy (http://www.footballfanspot.com/geraldmccoy.htm)
4. Washington Redskins (http://www.footballfanspot.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2012275-washington-redskins) 4-12 - Notre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen (http://www.footballfanspot.com/jimmyclausen.htm)
5. Kansas City Chiefs (http://www.footballfanspot.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2012279-kansas-city-chiefs) 4-12 -

Brandan Albert was one of the worst starting left tackles in the league this year and heís movable, either by trade or more likely to a different position, for many reasons. He doesnít have a large contract. The regime that drafted him is no longer in town. He has versatility position wise and can also play right tackle or left guard in addition to left tackle. Thereís a very good chance that Albert isnít their left tackle next year and if Oklahoma State OT Russell Okung (http://www.footballfanspot.com/russellokung.htm) is still available at #5, I would be very surprised if they didnít draft him. The only reason I can see them passing on Okung is if they have their mind set on signing Matt Light in 2011 in an attempt to recreate the 2003 New England Patriots. I hear Ty Law and Troy Brown are still looking for work.

BCD
03-01-2010, 06:33 PM
btw i know alot of people hate the idea of taking an OT but the mock draft really isn't too bad.

1. Okung
2a. Cody
3. Spikes

not badYes, its very bad. Why? Because with a team as devoid of talent as ours is, you go BPA and if Berry and Clausen are available you have to take one of them. This is where drafting an OT ranks on my list:

Berry
Clausen
Trade down
Bryant
McClain
OT

Mr. Laz
03-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Yes, its very bad. Why? Because with a team as devoid of talent as ours is, you go BPA and if Berry and Clausen are available you have to take one of them. This is where drafting an OT ranks on my list:

Berry
Clausen
Trade down
Bryant
McClain
OT
1st of all, there is more to a draft than the 1st round pick

secondly, you can't know that Okung isn't the BPA ... nobody can.

(FTR ... Okung isn't my choice either. He hasn't seen that dominant to me)

Mecca
03-01-2010, 06:54 PM
That's the same as mine...how strange.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Everyone sees the total sacks number and they automatically assume it's the fault of the left tackle.

In this case, it's not. Yes, Albert struggled, but he improved mightily, and Cassel causes more sacks w/ his indecision than any other QB in the league.

Look at Brady's sack numbers in '07 and '09. Yet last offseason, dipshits like JustFistingMyself were arguing it was because of injuries on the line....

Well, the Pats suffered even more injuries this year, got their old QB back, and cleaved their sack numbers in half.

Brock
03-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Typical of all these dipshits, their offensive line is bad THEY NEED A NEW LT

Mecca
03-01-2010, 07:06 PM
In fairness here if you're trying to get the pick right with Pioli it's best to just go with a fat guy.

aturnis
03-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Everyone sees the total sacks number and they automatically assume it's the fault of the left tackle.

In this case, it's not. Yes, Albert struggled, but he improved mightily, and Cassel causes more sacks w/ his indecision than any other QB in the league.

Look at Brady's sack numbers in '07 and '09. Yet last offseason, dipshits like JustFistingMyself were arguing it was because of injuries on the line....

Well, the Pats suffered even more injuries this year, got their old QB back, and cleaved their sack numbers in half.

Could be b/c, at least according to stats.com, he gave up 9 sacks this past year.

Brock
03-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Ryan Clady gave up 8, Denver better hurry up and replace him.

CanadaKC
03-01-2010, 08:11 PM
if bradford goes number one..the whole 1st round will be completely different to this mock.

Mecca
03-01-2010, 08:13 PM
if bradford goes number one..the whole 1st round will be completely different to this mock.

Not really both QB's are gone by 6, it doesn't change a whole lot.

milkman
03-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Ryan Clady gave up 8, Denver better hurry up and replace him.

D'Brick gave up something like 24 sacks in his first two seasons with the Jets.

Got a real QB in his third season, and, huge surprise, he only gave up about 5 in his third season.

KChiefs1
03-01-2010, 09:29 PM

1. Bradford
2. Suh
3. McCoy
4. Clausen/Berry/Okung
5. ?????