PDA

View Full Version : Football Good Interview with Outgoing Head Official Mike Pereirra (sp?)

Amnorix
02-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Felger is a schmuck, but this is a pretty good interview. I especially like how at the end he throws Polian, Martz and the other offensive guys on the competition committee under the bus about pass interference becoming a "touch" foul, even if no advantage was obtained.

http://985thesportshub.radio.com/2010/02/07/the-rules-direction-of-the-nfl/

milkman
02-13-2010, 10:41 AM
I don't really care to listen to it.

Any chance there's a link to text of the interview?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Baghdad Bob Pereira was a fucking disgrace in that role. He, and the NFL, would never accept any fault for the litany of fuckups they made that directly affected the outcomes of not just games, but seasons.

Dude can take an ape skeet enema as far as I'm concerned.

FD
02-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Baghdad Bob Pereira was a ****ing disgrace in that role. He, and the NFL, would never accept any fault for the litany of ****ups they made that directly affected the outcomes of not just games, but seasons.

Dude can take an ape skeet enema as far as I'm concerned.

It seemed like towards the end he was pretty good about admitting when they had screwed up. The last two seasons I can remember a few times they came out and said they were wrong. You can't ever completely eliminate bad calls, but I think he had them going in the right direction.

DaFace
02-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Interesting. Thanks.

Fruit Ninja
02-13-2010, 02:45 PM
touch fouls piss me off, they need to eliminate them period. Even the ones on the qb. Thats the most brutal ones for teams to overcome.

I know they are trying to protect the players, but for fuck sake, its getting close to flag football at times.