PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jarrad Page getting into it on Twitter

KCrockaholic
02-11-2010, 11:20 PM
http://twitter.com/JarradPage44

No Cak'n Patna yet to come from Page, but it is obvious somebody is toying with him.

I know he is from Oakland, but I don't get what that last line is supposed to mean.

Chocolate Hog
02-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Ride on this clown= kick his ass. The NFL will be banning Twitter soon or the Chiefs atleast should.

Ebolapox
02-11-2010, 11:28 PM
:spock:

I'm apparently too old to understand what the fuck either of them is saying.

-King-
02-11-2010, 11:30 PM
He needs to learn how to just block people instead of responding. He could get in trouble if shit keeps escalating.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chocolate Hog
02-11-2010, 11:31 PM
I asked him if he's cakn.

blaise
02-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Page taking the bait like it's a play action pass.

Chocolate Hog
02-11-2010, 11:35 PM
This guy is talking some pretty bad stuff.

@JarradPage44 hahaha You a Funny Bum ass Nigga Word To Everything. Don't end up like that Nigga from Denver hahaha Pussy
about 5 hours ago from Twitterrific in reply to JarradPage44

-King-
02-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Page taking the bait like it's a play action pass.

Yup. That's why being a celeb/athlete is so hard. You just have to let insults roll off you and you can't respond to that shit. People love getting a reaction from them.
Posted via Mobile Device

SPATCH
02-11-2010, 11:37 PM
LAWLZ. This "devilwantmysoul" guy is pretty sad. He clowns on a bunch of celebrities and hopes that they respond. It's like the aspiring rapper that tries to start beef with the big dogs hoping to make a name for himself. Only, said rapper winds up making some money in the end. This guy just earns a few more "followers". Pretty dumb.

Mastashake
02-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I don't know how Twitter works, can anyone with an account post on his page?

Do you not have to approve them like on facebook?

blaise
02-11-2010, 11:42 PM

If he doesn't respond to it they won't show on his page. No one would even know it happened, unless they follow the devilwantmysoul guy.

Thig Lyfe
02-11-2010, 11:44 PM

Nothing gets posted on other peoples' pages. A tweet that is directed at another person is essentially a public version of a PM.

Mastashake
02-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Nothing gets posted on other peoples' pages. A tweet that is directed at another person is essentially a public version of a PM.

If he doesn't respond to it they won't show on his page. No one would even know it happened, unless they follow the devilwantmysoul guy.

So how did JerradPage44 find out how DEVILWANTMYSOUL was talking smack about him?

blaise
02-12-2010, 12:00 AM
So how did JerradPage44 find out how DEVILWANTMYSOUL was talking smack about him?

DEVILWANTMYSOUL can send him a message, but no one will see it but Page. They only way anyone would see it is if Page responds. So if he just lets the message sit there, like 99% of other athletes/celebs do, no one would really know but Page and the DEVIL guy.
Sort of like the rep system, or like was said above, a PM. You could post a rep statement I gave you, but if you didn't no one here would even know it happened.

TinyEvel
02-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Is Page even on the Chiefs any more? According to NFL.com the last game he played with a stat was against DAL. And he's not on the roster at KCCHIEFS.com

Goldmember
02-12-2010, 12:09 AM
I feel like I'm watching "Airplane" and we need June Cleaver in here to decipher the jive (ebonics) talk.

Thig Lyfe
02-12-2010, 12:14 AM
DEVILWANTMYSOUL can send him a message, but no one will see it but Page. They only way anyone would see it is if Page responds. So if he just lets the message sit there, like 99% of other athletes/celebs do, no one would really know but Page and the DEVIL guy.
Sort of like the rep system, or like was said above, a PM. You could post a rep statement I gave you, but if you didn't no one here would even know it happened.

Not quite. Anybody who happens to come across Devil's page can see those messages. The only reasons somebody would know the messages exist would be if Jarrad replied to them (which is the case here) or if somebody searched for "@JarradPage44" to find all messages that have been directed to him. This is absolutely all out in the open.

Thig Lyfe
02-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Is Page even on the Chiefs any more? According to NFL.com the last game he played with a stat was against DAL. And he's not on the roster at KCCHIEFS.com

Wasn't he put on IR or something?

Kyle DeLexus
02-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Wasn't he put on IR or something?

Yes, I believe so.

BossChief
02-12-2010, 12:53 AM
It might sound foolish, but to me Page and DJ are the keys to our defense taking necessary steps forward. If Romeo and the staff can get them back and giving 100% and we fix other positions we can be much better next season, if not we will still struggle.

Seems kinda childish in this crap though.

Mastashake
02-12-2010, 01:07 AM

Not quite. Anybody who happens to come across Devil's page can see those messages. The only reasons somebody would know the messages exist would be if Jarrad replied to them (which is the case here) or if somebody searched for "@JarradPage44" to find all messages that have been directed to him. This is absolutely all out in the open.

Got it. Sorry for having to explain this to me.

This is retarded with a capital R. People will try and start crap with you, and you just shrug it off. That's life. You'd think a million or two a year would help you put on the brakes a bit.

ChiefaRoo
02-12-2010, 07:10 AM
LAWLZ. This "devilwantmysoul" guy is pretty sad. He clowns on a bunch of celebrities and hopes that they respond. It's like the aspiring rapper that tries to start beef with the big dogs hoping to make a name for himself. Only, said rapper winds up making some money in the end. This guy just earns a few more "followers". Pretty dumb.

Not now Spat. I'm on my Ouiji board.... this is creepy weird......

DMAC
02-12-2010, 07:44 AM
This is the dumbest shit ever. A big ol' :facepalm: to Paige. Get your dumb ass off of twitter you PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Chiefnj2
02-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Page's agent needs to tell him to lose the account ASAP.

Fish
02-12-2010, 08:28 AM
I find it impossible to take anything on Twitter seriously when it's all written in jr. high girl's l33t speak.

For some reason, a guy doesn't sound intimidating in the least when writing "U r 2 stupid fool cuz u def aint all dat".

|Zach|
02-12-2010, 08:33 AM
I find it impossible to take anything on Twitter seriously when it's all written in jr. high girl's l33t speak.

For some reason, a guy doesn't sound intimidating in the least when writing "U r 2 stupid fool cuz u def aint all dat".

You are obsessed with mischaracterizing Twitter.

Bwana
02-12-2010, 08:33 AM
page needs to stay away from this crap, before he goes completely LJ.

Fish
02-12-2010, 08:39 AM
You are obsessed with mischaracterizing Twitter.

I'll let Mr. Page handle this response...

of I wanna b me I can give u lessons. I'll son u. Hahahaha. U jus gotta stop talkin shit 1st lil fella.

|Zach|
02-12-2010, 08:42 AM
I'll let Mr. Page handle this response...

Of all the people I follow I have only read a few that speak like that. One of them is Page...and one of them is Brandon Flowers.

I am sure it is Twitter though. :spock:

Detoxing
02-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Does anyone have a list of all the Chief's twitter accounts?

Von Dumbass
02-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Ride on this clown= kick his ass. The NFL will be banning Twitter soon or the Chiefs atleast should.

Ride on this clown can mean kill his ass too.

The only reason I know that is because I watch "Gangland" religiously.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-12-2010, 10:18 AM

If you live in Aurora just look out your window. That's way more realistic than "Gangland".

Sure-Oz
02-12-2010, 10:18 AM
The guy is talking alot of crap to JP, he should just ignore it...i saw this last night just starting and it seemed like he was not getting into it too much but that changed

T-post Tom
02-12-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm sure the Chiefs' bench players will enjoy this.

BTW, I get "PHANTOM" = Rolls Royce Phantom, but "Cole's pacer"? WTH is that? AMC Pacer? Who's Cole?

Wyndex
02-12-2010, 10:48 AM
"don't end up like that nigga from denver.."

he referring to Darrent Williams?

T-post Tom
02-12-2010, 10:52 AM
"don't end up like that ****a from denver.."

That was my interpretation.

Kyle DeLexus
02-12-2010, 12:12 PM

On the internet Ride on this clown=make fun because he ain't cakn'

KCrockaholic
02-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Does anyone have a list of all the Chief's twitter accounts?

Yeah, go to Arrowheadpride.com. On the left hand side of the page you will see a list of Flowers, DJ, Bowe, Williams and a few more.

KCrockaholic
02-12-2010, 12:27 PM
"don't end up like that ****a from denver.."

Ouch, that's nothing to mess with.

Rain Man
02-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Maurice Leggett needs a twitter coach.

KCrockaholic
02-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Maurice Leggett needs a twitter coach.

I'm surprised he hasn't been emotionally torn after how bad he sucked this season. I had hopes for that guy because in 08' he got better each game.

Chiefnj2
02-12-2010, 12:42 PM
After reading the various twitter pages of the KC Chiefs, I'm amazed that most of them can find their way to the stadium every week.

Hydrae
02-12-2010, 12:59 PM
After reading the various twitter pages of the KC Chiefs, I'm amazed that most of them can find their way to the stadium every week.

But they are all cak'n compared to the vast majority of us.

KCrockaholic
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
But they are all cak'n compared to the vast majority of us.

Most guys in the NFL play their way through college. They never had a brain to begin with.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-12-2010, 01:10 PM
And the sad thing is, you can block people who're annoying, spamming, whatever on twitter just about as easily as you can here.

If you're fighting with someone on-line, it's because you like fighting on-line.