PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Girl Scout Cookies

Saccopoo
02-12-2010, 12:22 AM
As I just finished my second box of the evening and started opening a third, I wondered if they were using meth or heroin as an adjunct. I know that Chinese restaurants got some flak for trying to hook you with massive doses of MSG, but these things are ten times as bad. I really want to vomit because I've ate so much of them, but I still keep chucking these little suckers into my pie hole.

I'm just glad I bought 16 boxes this year instead of the usual 12.

TrickyNicky
02-12-2010, 12:27 AM
I know the feeling.

Open a box of thin mints and you black out. When you come to, you are finishing off the second sleeve, feeling like a turd.

big nasty kcnut
02-12-2010, 12:46 AM
My sil got my stash of thin mint oh yeah maybe eat them tomorrow.

rambleonthruthefog
02-12-2010, 01:06 AM
i made a chocolate shake tonight with blue bell dutch chocolate vitamin d milk and a half a dozen thin mints. i'm sure you experts already know this, but keep your thin mints in the freezer.

Mastashake
02-12-2010, 01:23 AM
As I just finished my second box of the evening and started opening a third, I wondered if they were using meth or heroin as an adjunct. I know that Chinese restaurants got some flak for trying to hook you with massive doses of MSG, but these things are ten times as bad. I really want to vomit because I've ate so much of them, but I still keep chucking these little suckers into my pie hole.

This post is useless without knowing what kind of cookie. :)

I was a total whore for the peanut butter ones (the ones with the peanut butter inside the two halves). I ate six boxes throughout a whole day once. I'd dip them in milk like oreos, and I went through a half of a gallon when it was all said and done!

I don't buy them anymore. I try to watch what I eat and I don't trust myself to only eat one.

-King-
02-12-2010, 01:42 AM
This post is useless without knowing what kind of cookie. :)

I was a total whore for the peanut butter ones (the ones with the peanut butter inside the two halves). I ate six boxes throughout a whole day once. I'd dip them in milk like oreos, and I went through a half of a gallon when it was all said and done!

I don't buy them anymore. I try to watch what I eat and I don't trust myself to only eat one.

God I loved those. Best things ever. But yeah, I stopped eating them. I would get addicted and eat a whole box at once and the box is probably at least 1000+ calories. That + the price of them made me stop buying them.

Jewish Rabbi
02-12-2010, 02:33 AM

:spock:

PunkinDrublic
02-12-2010, 03:39 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how to buy them from 500 feet away.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King
02-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how to buy them from 500 feet away.
Posted via Mobile Device

hahaha

The Bad Guy
02-12-2010, 07:42 AM
The Chocolate Peanut Butter ones are god like.

Baconeater
02-12-2010, 07:45 AM
The Chocolate Peanut Butter ones are god like.
Yes, this.

Tango&Cash
02-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Thin mints and peanut butter chocolate cookies turn me into a sexual tyranosaur!!!!