PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Fuck You

Buck
02-12-2010, 04:27 AM
Regards,

Buck.

Hog Farmer
02-12-2010, 04:30 AM
What happened, your boyfried not show up at the ghey bar ?

Buck
02-12-2010, 04:31 AM
Oh man. I gotta be at work in 5 hrs.

PS, Chiefsplanet is boring the shit out of me. Maybe I'm done forever, who knows.

MikeMaslowski
02-12-2010, 04:37 AM

PS, Chiefsplanet is boring the shit out of me. Maybe I'm done forever, who knows.

Well,

Bye.

Mecca
02-12-2010, 04:38 AM
It's always boring this time of year unless debating 5th round picks is your thing.

Buck
02-12-2010, 04:39 AM
Yeah well the Chargers continuously have the 28th fucking pick every year.

Mecca
02-12-2010, 04:39 AM
Yeah well the Chargers continuously have the 28th fucking pick every year.

Boy the price you pay to be good eh?

Hog Farmer
02-12-2010, 04:44 AM
Yeah well the Chargers continuously have the 28th ****ing pick every year.

HaHaHaHa !!!!!!

:doh!:

Buck
02-12-2010, 04:44 AM
28th pick years in a row amounts to years of shittiness. Ask the 90s Chiefs.

BONYER

Mecca
02-12-2010, 04:56 AM
Actually if you know what you're doing 28 is a solid pick to have, you should be able to get a starting player who doesn't make much money.

Buck
02-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Mecca, obvioulsy Im' drukn as fuck right now. But seriously. Rivers I hope he fucking wins a championship. I will root for him more than Brees if he goes somewhere else. Fuck I'm too depressed. I almost cried when I saw the story about LT leaving on Sports Center tonight.

I guess.

Mecca
02-12-2010, 05:01 AM
The Chargers are still one of the better set up teams moving forward you shouldn't be all that down.

Green Bay is probably the best set for the future but San Diego is up there.

BossChief
02-12-2010, 05:03 AM
What, did someone change your wallpaper to:

NateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingN ateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNa teKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNat eKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNate KaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateK aedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKa edingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKae dingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaed ingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedi ngNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaeding
NateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingN ateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNa teKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNat eKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNate KaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateK aedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKa edingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKae dingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaed ingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedi ngNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaeding
NateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingN ateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNa teKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNat eKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNate KaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateK aedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKa edingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKae dingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaed ingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedi ngNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedin gNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaeding NateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingN ateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNa teKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNat eKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNate KaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateK aedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKa edingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKae dingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaed ingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaeding

Buck
02-12-2010, 05:03 AM
Fuck Green Bay.

The best team for the future is IMO the Steelers.

God I hate those fucks

Mecca
02-12-2010, 05:04 AM
Ehh, that's provided the Steelers can keep doing what they do where they consistently replace who they lose.

The Packers however are the youngest team in the league and already having success, they don't have many missing pieces.

Fritz88
02-12-2010, 05:07 AM
Mecca, obvioulsy Im' drukn as **** right now. But seriously. Rivers I hope he ****ing wins a championship. I will root for him more than Brees if he goes somewhere else. **** I'm too depressed. I almost cried when I saw the story about LT leaving on Sports Center tonight.

I guess.

this is a common internet problem..you need to take it up with

http://arct.9gag.com/photo/12703_500sq.jpg

Buck
02-12-2010, 05:09 AM
this is a common internet problem..you need to take it up with

http://arct.9gag.com/photo/12703_500sq.jpg

LOL>!

My roommate is obsessed with this pic and he even photoshopped himself as the final boss of the internet.

I guess I'm about to jerk it to late 80s Christina Appelgate from Married with Children.

Whate a ficukin fox.

BossChief
02-12-2010, 05:11 AM
LOL>!

My roommate is obsessed with this pic and he even photoshopped himself as the final boss of the internet.

I guess I'm about to jerk it to late 80s Christina Appelgate from Married with Children.

Whate a ficukin fox.
tbs huh

Buck
02-12-2010, 05:12 AM
tbs huh

Word.

JOhn
02-12-2010, 05:19 AM

If thats the case you have to post a thread stating "I'm leaving forever!!!"

:thumb::p

stumppy
02-12-2010, 05:24 AM
If thats the case you have to post a thread stating "I'm leaving forever!!!"

:thumb::p

Really. Just where the hell does he think he is ?

I'm happy for you Buck. It's always great when the major thing bothering you in life is your favorite football team. On the other hand, IT'S ONLY FOOTBALL.:evil:

Guru
02-12-2010, 05:44 AM
**** you too LMAO

stumppy
02-12-2010, 05:47 AM
**** you too LMAO

:doh!:
Damn, I forgot.

**** you too.

Ebolapox
02-12-2010, 08:08 AM
fuck you too, buddy.

BigRedChief
02-12-2010, 08:16 AM

PS, Chiefsplanet is boring the shit out of me. Maybe I'm done forever, who knows.You get drunk and its our job to entertain you or we suck?

Bwana
02-12-2010, 08:42 AM
:spock:

Bi_polar
02-12-2010, 08:55 AM
What, did someone change your wallpaper to:

NateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingN ateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNa teKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNat eKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNate KaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateK aedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKa edingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKae dingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaed ingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedi ngNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedin gNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaeding NateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingN ateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNa teKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNat eKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNate KaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateK aedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKa edingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKae dingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaed ingNateKaedingNateKaedingNateKaeding

BossChief is another marlboro mult, expect the inevitable incoming goddamned thai lady boy pr0n.

Tango&Cash
02-12-2010, 09:32 AM
It's always boring this time of year unless debating 5th round picks is your thing.

ROFL

Frazod
02-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Looking forward to another thrilling season of Madres baseball? :)

Der Flöprer
02-12-2010, 10:24 AM
STFU & GTFO

Saccopoo
02-12-2010, 11:03 AM

And calling each other know-nothing dumbasses in the process. The Draft Planet is more ascerbic and virulent than DC, especially around this time of year.

JD10367
02-12-2010, 11:04 AM
**** you.

Honey?!? Did you sign up for ChiefsPlanet?!? Dammit, woman, I told you this is my personal space, you harass me enough at home!!

Radar Chief
02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Heh, up and in ya. 4321