PDA

View Full Version : Obama A White House in denial / Poor poll numbers driven by policy, not Ďanti-incumbentí mo

HonestChieffan
02-15-2010, 08:47 AM
If the White House fails to believe and understand the mood of the voters, How can we expect them to evaluate major issues and act accordingly?

More reason to fear the approaches and policy of this administration. When liberal california begins to see this its not good for the O.

A White House in denial / Poor poll numbers driven by policy, not Ďanti-incumbentí mood...http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/feb/13/a-white-house-in-denial/

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 09:10 AM
If the Republicans could get their act together and stop serving up heaping helpings of crap, this country could get back to 1984 numbers.

Donger
02-15-2010, 09:35 AM
I'd say it's both.

Chiefshrink
02-15-2010, 10:11 AM
If the Republicans could get their act together and stop serving up heaping helpings of crap, this country could get back to 1984 numbers.

I get what you are saying but "really" I think the best thing that could happen right now is the fact that there is no real clear big target for the "Marxist Libs" to shoot at in order to distract(Alinskyize the nation)and blame the Repub party.

God knows they have and are still trying to do this with Limbaugh,Palin, Bush and the Tea Party etc......but nothing has stuck because the majority of Americans see through all this crap:rolleyes:i.e. poll numbers

I say stand back and continue to watch not only the meltdown of the Obama administration but more importantly the potential permanent "irrelevance" of the Dem party because of the "highjacking" of the Dem party by the "Progressive Communists".

This is an indirect blessing IMO.:thumb:

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 01:28 PM
I get what you are saying but "really" I think the best thing that could happen right now is the fact that there is no real clear big target for the "Marxist Libs" to shoot at in order to distract(Alinskyize the nation)and blame the Repub party.

God knows they have and are still trying to do this with Limbaugh,Palin, Bush and the Tea Party etc......but nothing has stuck because the majority of Americans see through all this crap:rolleyes:i.e. poll numbers

I say stand back and continue to watch not only the meltdown of the Obama administration but more importantly the potential permanent "irrelevance" of the Dem party because of the "highjacking" of the Dem party by the "Progressive Communists".

This is an indirect blessing IMO.:thumb:

I'm totally with you. Hopefully, old-fashioned conservatism will make a comeback. I would imagine that somewhere, someone is looking at Palin's popularity simply for being an old-time conservative and will decide that it's a winning platform. Sarah's great, but I'm not convinced she'll ever be presidential material.

InChiefsHell
02-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Sarah Palin is not an electable candidate. She's a great leader of a movement type, but she's just not presidential. I'll be very disappointed if the Republicans nominate her.

Tango&Cash
02-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Sarah Palin is not an electable candidate. She's a great leader of a movement type, but she's just not presidential. I'll be very disappointed if the Republicans nominate her.

This. She should have never ran with McCain, though.

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 05:43 PM

That's why I hope that talented politicians will assess the situation and think to themselves, "If Sarah Palin can get this far by championing classic conservatism, just think how far I can go".

BucEyedPea
02-15-2010, 05:47 PM

Me too.

orange
02-15-2010, 07:52 PM
When liberal california begins to see this its not good for the O.

UNION-TRIBUNE EDITORIAL
McCain for president

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

RedNeckRaider
02-15-2010, 08:01 PM
That is what is tragic the left offered up an american idol know nothing and now the right feels the need to do the same~

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
That is what is tragic the left offered up an american idol know nothing and now the right feels the need to do the same~

To keep with the analogy, Palin wrote a pretty good song. Let's find someone who can sing it.

InChiefsHell
02-16-2010, 06:25 AM
This. She should have never ran with McCain, though.

The irony being that McCain would never have gotten even 20% of the vote. She energized a conservative base (myself included) that was decidedly un-enthused. It would have been a dismal defeat for McCain had Palin not been on the ticket.

InChiefsHell
02-16-2010, 06:28 AM

I just can't believe the Republicans are so inept that they can't find a guy who can be conservative and compete with the Emperor who has no clothes. Barack Obama is showing his naivety and lack of depth. The Republicans should be able to find a charismatic passionate conservative (who is NOT Sarah Palin) to run against this empty suit in 2012. But I wouldn't bet on it...

JohnnyV13
02-16-2010, 02:51 PM
The problem with republicans is they've been playing footsie with the religious conservatives who want to use government for social engineering.

InChiefsHell
02-16-2010, 04:18 PM
The problem with republicans is they've been playing footsie with the religious conservatives who want to use government for social engineering.

The problem with democrats is that they've been playing footsie with progressive liberals who want to use the government for social engineering...

...what are we gonna do in this country?