PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Military service of Delaware Sen. Joe Biden: None

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Where does this guy find the nerve to go on Face the Nation and say that he doesn't “know whether the new senator from Massachusetts understands: When you get tried in a military tribunal, you get a lawyer, too.”?

Scott Brown is currently the National Guard's top defense attorney in New England. I'm pretty sure he's forgotten more about military tribunals than Joe Biden will ever know. This administration is amazing. They just think that they know more than anyone about everything. It's no wonder all the college kids identify with Obama/Biden. They both share these delusions of grandeur. At least most college kids tend to realize that they still have a lot to learn once they leave their protective bubble.

You don't see Scott Brown pretending to be more informed than Biden about topics in which Biden has extensive experience and Brown has none. Just for the record, I will be equally critical if Scott Brown goes on national television and insinuates that Joe Biden has no knowledge of hair plugs and dentures. Until then, Biden needs to stick to what he's good at...whatever that is.

Chief Henry
02-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Scott Brown vs Joe Biden would be a very unfair contest. It would not even be close.

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'd chip in if somebody started up a collection to buy Joe Biden some more air time. Unfortunately, the most convincing argument being made for conservatives is that the current administration is made up of liberals.

whatsmynameagain
02-15-2010, 01:36 PM
sounds like some panties got bunched over what joe had to say about dick
Posted via Mobile Device

SNR
02-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Posted via Mobile DeviceAnd I'll bet you never got your panties bunched up like this over anything retarded that Bush said

stevieray
02-15-2010, 05:32 PM
he's a shiny object.

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 05:33 PM
And I'll bet you never got your panties bunched up like this over anything retarded that Bush said

I don't think Bush ever said that Obama doesn't know what it's like to be black. That's about the equivalent of what Biden said here.

Norman Einstein
02-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Ya know, I see liberals all the time trying to ram it to Palin for her lack of experience and knowledge of politics and life in general.

Nothing she has ever said is as dumb as what Biden said. You need to get a 10' pole and put a hook on it and have someone get that panty knot out of your ass.

RedNeckRaider
02-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Ok I will point out the white elephant in the room. These so called progessives had them a light skinded pretty talking negro up for election and he had to offer up a good old boy to seal the deal. They can spin this all they want but they know for a fact what I am saying is the damn truth. Why in the heck else would he attach himself to this life long do nothing dump? And yes what I said was racist...you know cause Reid and I think alike :rolleyes:

fan4ever
02-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Scott Brown vs Joe Biden would be a very unfair contest. It would not even be close.

Not so sure; Biden seemed quite unconfined by facts or accurate information when he debated Palin...he's been a bullsh*tter for an awful long time...don't sell him short...it would be fun to watch though.

BillSelfsTrophycase
02-15-2010, 08:13 PM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/political-pictures-joe-biden-more-crazy.jpg

banyon
02-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Why is there no context for this? Does it matter to any of you that the quote he was responding to from Scott Brown was "we ought to spend money catching terrorists, not spending money to make sure they had a lawyer to defend them."?

At 8:20

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4nih9wBGU0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4nih9wBGU0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Why is there no context for this? Does it matter to any of you that the quote he was responding to from Scott Brown was "we ought to spend money catching terrorists, not spending money to make sure they had a lawyer to defend them."?

At 8:20

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4nih9wBGU0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4nih9wBGU0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That changes nothing. As Brown explained, you don't have to hire a lawyer for a military tribunal.

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 08:48 PM
“The big difference is are we going to pay $1,000 an hour for a private attorney and treat him as a civilian or ordinary criminal in a criminal court, or are we going give him a military attorney who’s going to be paid as a captain, major or lieutenant colonel, and obviously go through the military tribunal process?”

bowener
02-15-2010, 08:55 PM
It's no wonder all the college kids identify with Obama/Biden. They both share these delusions of grandeur. At least most college kids tend to realize that they still have a lot to learn once they leave their protective bubble.

Yep, that's all us college kids paying to go to school for jobs that aren't going to be there when we get out! Yep, we are a deluded bunch of fuck tards! God damn, I wish I had half your self-worth. I might become something great one day and show the whole world how tough I am! No, no, how dare I hope to do something with my life better or bigger than what I know now. I should realize that all the talents and brains I have been born with can serve no true purpose, especially if I dare attempt something out of line with the beliefs of Saul Good.

But thanks for letting me know how the world really works, teach. Maybe you should go (back?) to college and get a degree to teach others. 4 realz B.

Saul Good
02-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Yep, that's all us college kids paying to go to school for jobs that aren't going to be there when we get out! Yep, we are a deluded bunch of **** tards! God damn, I wish I had half your self-worth. I might become something great one day and show the whole world how tough I am! No, no, how dare I hope to do something with my life better or bigger than what I know now. I should realize that all the talents and brains I have been born with can serve no true purpose, especially if I dare attempt something out of line with the beliefs of Saul Good.

But thanks for letting me know how the world really works, teach. Maybe you should go (back?) to college and get a degree to teach others. 4 realz B.

I knew it all when I was in college, too. I don't blame college kids for talking out of turn. There's a certain amount of understanding that only comes with experience. I'd hope that the Vice President of the United States would realize that the National Guard's top defense attorney in New England might know a little more about military tribunals than a guy who never served.

whatsmynameagain
02-15-2010, 10:19 PM
I knew it all when I was in college, too. I don't blame college kids for talking out of turn. There's a certain amount of understanding that only comes with experience. I'd hope that the Vice President of the United States would realize that the National Guard's top defense attorney in New England might know a little more about military tribunals than a guy who never served.

its crazy to hear you speak of someone not serving and it being a problem, you new?
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun
02-16-2010, 12:20 AM
I'll wait for Saul Good's thread condemning Bush and Cheney for criticizing John Kerry's national defense credentials.

Saul Good
02-16-2010, 05:53 AM
its crazy to hear you speak of someone not serving and it being a problem, you new?
Posted via Mobile Device

It's not a problem that he never served. It's a problem that he pretends to know more about military tribunals than someone who is unquestionably an expert.

Saul Good
02-16-2010, 05:55 AM
I'll wait for Saul Good's thread condemning Bush and Cheney for criticizing John Kerry's national defense credentials.

Where did they ever do this? Please give me a link.

They rightfully criticized his words and actions, but I've never seen them question his credentials.

patteeu
02-16-2010, 06:22 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

:spock: What does this thread have to do with Cheney?

Norman Einstein
02-16-2010, 06:30 AM

It doesn't, he's just trying to divert attention away from Biden being an idiot. The good news is that nothing he does can make biden look like anything but a jerk and the idiot that he is.

Remember Biden is the debater that beat a novice in a debate, barely. 20+ years experience vs a couple of months and Palin held her own ground. If that doesn't tell the libs something - - - - well, apparently it won't register, they love him just as much as they love obot.

patteeu
02-16-2010, 06:33 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

There are at least a couple of people in this thread who can't figure out what it's about.

Norman Einstein
02-16-2010, 07:30 AM

What a dipstick. Bush never did, plenty of the rest of the country did. Biden would have if he knew anyting about the military, but alas Biden is a total blank on the subject.

Garcia Bronco
02-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Yep, that's all us college kids paying to go to school for jobs that aren't going to be there when we get out! Yep, we are a deluded bunch of **** tards! God damn, I wish I had half your self-worth. I might become something great one day and show the whole world how tough I am! No, no, how dare I hope to do something with my life better or bigger than what I know now. I should realize that all the talents and brains I have been born with can serve no true purpose, especially if I dare attempt something out of line with the beliefs of Saul Good.

You just totally proved his point. LOL

whatsmynameagain
02-16-2010, 09:28 AM
It's not a problem that he never served. It's a problem that he pretends to know more about military tribunals than someone who is unquestionably an expert.

i dont think he is pretending anything. how well have those tribunals been going?
Posted via Mobile Device

whatsmynameagain
02-16-2010, 09:29 AM

this stems from recent comments made by joe about dick, thats what. i guess they didnt show it on fox news, sorry you missed it.
Posted via Mobile Device

whatsmynameagain
02-16-2010, 09:30 AM
It doesn't, he's just trying to divert attention away from Biden being an idiot. The good news is that nothing he does can make biden look like anything but a jerk and the idiot that he is.

Remember Biden is the debater that beat a novice in a debate, barely. 20+ years experience vs a couple of months and Palin held her own ground. If that doesn't tell the libs something - - - - well, apparently it won't register, they love him just as much as they love obot.

child please, stick to the crayolas and paint by number books
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
02-16-2010, 09:53 AM
this stems from recent comments made by joe about dick, thats what. i guess they didnt show it on fox news, sorry you missed it.
Posted via Mobile Device

This has nothing to do with your bogeyman.

Norman Einstein
02-16-2010, 10:47 AM
child please, stick to the crayolas and paint by number books

So you and Biden living as idiots in sin eh?

I suggest you get a grip on reality and learn that you suck as a person (using that word only to distinguish you from an ameoba) and a blathering moron.

Norman Einstein
02-16-2010, 10:48 AM
This has nothing to do with your bogeyman.

I think he's far too interested in Joe playing with someones dick. But we all know that what'shisname is pretty much unarmed in a war of words.

wild1
02-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Biden is the biggest joke in politics.

Norman Einstein
02-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Biden is the biggest joke in politics.

Bigger than the libs feel Sarah is? ROFL

Biden is probably a bigger joke than Dan Quayle ever could have been.

Saul Good
02-16-2010, 06:59 PM
i dont think he is pretending anything. how well have those tribunals been going?
Posted via Mobile Device

What tribunals are those?