PDA

View Full Version : Football Keith Bulluck

RustShack
02-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck will become a free agent on March 5. He might or might not return to the Titans in 2010.

Asked in an interview with MusicCityMiracles.com regarding his thoughts regarding the team's defense for 2010, Bulluck was blunt.

"I honestly don't think anything of next year's Titans defense. I'm not on their roster right now so it doesn't concern me."

He also said he's be open to the application of the franchise tag, which would pay him a one-year salary of $9.68 million in 2010. "I'm not holding my breath though," he said.

One possible candidate for Bulluck's services would be the Lions, whose head coach was Bulluck's defensive coordinator for several years in Tennessee.

Mecca
02-17-2010, 12:17 AM
You are aware that he tore his ACL at the end of the season right?

CaliforniaChief
02-17-2010, 12:21 AM
You are aware that he tore his ACL at the end of the season right?

Details, details.

T-post Tom
02-17-2010, 12:24 AM
One possible candidate for Bulluck's services would be the Lions, whose head coach was Bulluck's defensive coordinator for several years in Tennessee.

Wouldn't he have to come to the Chiefs first in order for Gunther to consider him?

Mecca
02-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Wouldn't he have to come to the Chiefs first in order for Gunther to consider him?

He's referencing Schwartz, not Gunther.

Wilson8
02-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Sorry, Goonther has already spoken to him and wants him to come to Detroit.

T-post Tom
02-17-2010, 12:35 AM
He's referencing Schwartz, not Gunther.

I know, but I thought the Lions were now operating under The Gunther Protocol: all new defensive players will come from KC. (Bad attempt at cross-thread humor.)

Wilson8
02-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Gunther was his LB coach in Tennessee too before he came to KC. I just figured since Gunther had been talking Chiefs players to the media, he might as well "tamper" with Titan players too.

Wilson8
02-17-2010, 01:14 AM
Titans | Bulluck's rehab appears on schedule
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:14:21 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of The Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans LB Keith Bulluck (knee) is recovering from ACL surgery. All indications are his rehab is on schedule. Bulluck's agent, Gary Wichard, expects him to be ready to play when training camp opens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titans | Bulluck still hasn’t heard from team
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:14:05 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of The Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans LB Keith Bulluck, who is scheduled to become a free agent this offseason, has not heard from the team if they are interested in keeping him, according to his agent, Gary Wichard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colts | Freeney would not mind if team signed Bulluck
Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:49:02 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of The Tennessean, reports Indianapolis Colts DE Dwight Freeney said he would like to see the Colts sign Tennessee Titans impending free-agent LB Keith Bulluck if Bulluck does not re-sign with the Titans. "To have a guy who has the experience that he does around the locker room … that would be a tremendous help," Freeney said.

Titans | Injury won’t hurt Bulluck’s asking price
Sat, 02 Jan 2010 09:21:46 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of The Tennessean, reports the agent for Tennessee Titans LB Keith Bulluck, Gary Wichard, said Bulluck's asking price in free agency this offseason will not be altered by a knee injury suffered late in the season. "I'm not concerned or worried about anything in regard to Keith," Wichard said. "Every guy's running around with some kind of scar on him. He'll be in great shape, work hard, and be ready to go. And he'll be a highly paid player next year, too. Plenty of people know about Keith Bulluck and what he can do."

Titans | Bulluck, Thornton out for year
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:17:36 -0800

ESPN.com reports Tennessee Titans LBs Keith Bulluck (knee) and David Thornton (shoulder) are both out for the rest of the season. Bulluck has a torn ACL.

http://www.kffl.com/player/1860/NFL

T-post Tom
05-26-2010, 08:57 PM
The Chiefs would do well to explore the possibility of signing Keith Bulluck. Yeah, he's older, but he could be a good stopgap if he can pass a physical & the money is crazystupid.

Keith Bulluck will start visiting teams in three weeks
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 26, 2010 6:24 PM ET

Free agent linebacker Keith Bulluck is almost completely healed from last year's torn ACL and plans to start visiting teams soon.

Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reports that Bulluck is three weeks away from being all the way back from his ACL injury, and that he will begin visiting teams then.

La Canfora says many clubs are monitoring Bulluck, although he doesn't name any of those clubs. The Lions have been mentioned as a possibility, and the Titans have said they'd like Bulluck back.

The 33-year-old Bulluck has played his entire 10-year career with the Titans. The two games he missed last year after tearing his ACL in Week Fifteen were only the second and third games he missed in his career.

KCrockaholic
05-26-2010, 10:43 PM
IDK. He's a hell of a player but we already have 1 washed up LB on our team. If Bulluck would be an upgrade over Mays as an ILB it might be worth a shot if he signs for close to league minimum. Williams is ok as an ILB, but I would much rather see a healthy Bulluck and Johnson in the middle.

T-post Tom
05-26-2010, 10:46 PM
but I would much rather see a healthy Bulluck and Johnson in the middle.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/faustus777/TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

salame
05-27-2010, 03:26 AM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/faustus777/TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

pure gold