PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Problems? Who ya gonna call?

Norman Einstein
02-17-2010, 08:08 AM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/

Norman Einstein
02-17-2010, 11:29 AM
How many of you have filled out the form and written a letter?

wild1
02-17-2010, 11:33 AM
?

Norman Einstein
02-17-2010, 11:38 AM
?

Looks like an opportunity to let the WH know how you feel about policies and what is going on in America.

I wonder if the verification of human input is any indication of what they will do?

Bearcat2005
02-17-2010, 11:46 AM
I wrote a response :)

To whom it may concern;

I am concerned with the amount of debt our nation is taking on, I understand that this is an issue that has its roots almost a century ago, however I am not seeing a concerted effort by either party or this administration to combat such poor fiscal policy. In addition to this, the Federal Reserve has implemented monetary policies which could/will fuel a potential currency crisis in the coming future. Printing dollars devalues the currency, resulting in a form of unlegislated taxation upon the American people. It has become more politically expedient to do such rather than raising taxes through the appropriate channels our constitution demands.
These concerns have me worried about the future state of our economy and nation, in times as dire as these the American people deserve courage. Courage to ensure the prosperity and liberty of our great nation's future.

Thank you for your time.

Bearcat2005

Norman Einstein
02-17-2010, 01:09 PM
I wrote a response :)

To whom it may concern;

I am concerned with the amount of debt our nation is taking on, I understand that this is an issue that has its roots almost a century ago, however I am not seeing a concerted effort by either party or this administration to combat such poor fiscal policy. In addition to this, the Federal Reserve has implemented monetary policies which could/will fuel a potential currency crisis in the coming future. Printing dollars devalues the currency, resulting in a form of unlegislated taxation upon the American people. It has become more politically expedient to do such rather than raising taxes through the appropriate channels our constitution demands.
These concerns have me worried about the future state of our economy and nation, in times as dire as these the American people deserve courage. Courage to ensure the prosperity and liberty of our great nation's future.

Thank you for your time.

Bearcat2005

I hope you used your real name and email address. Bearcat2005 might be kind of hard to track down.

Bearcat2005
02-17-2010, 01:33 PM
I hope you used your real name and email address. Bearcat2005 might be kind of hard to track down.

I did, I am now waiting for the gerrymandering of tax laws to hurt me.

Norman Einstein
02-17-2010, 02:06 PM
I did, I am now waiting for the gerrymandering of tax laws to hurt me.

In the past I think you could write a letter to the WH and not live in fear for retribution. I don't know if that's the case with this administration.