PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pioli Touts Chemistry in Kansas City - PFT

Dante84
02-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Pioli touts chemistry in Kansas City

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 25, 2010 8:12 PM ET
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/25/pioli-touts-chemistry-in-kansas-city/

With Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis joining Scott Pioli in Kansas City, the Chiefs organization feels like a big family reunion. Pioli talked at length Thursday about the benefits of their familiarity.

"Something I've learned over these years, chemistry is critical," Pioli said to a group of reporters after his formal presser. "You always talk about locker room chemistry . . . You are going to have good times and bad times, ups and downs. Knowing those people and how they will react in certain situations really helps."

Pioli said he and coach Todd Haley wanted more people in the building that would disagree on issues. (He mentioned linebackers coach Gary Gibbs is great at this.)

"A lot of people say they want [disagreement], not everyone really wants it. Todd and I really do. And we need it. None of us has all the answers."

Chiefs fans can only hope that chemistry off the field leads to some better play on it.

Titty Meat
02-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Clausen would help the chemistry.

the Talking Can
02-25-2010, 07:46 PM
"Pioli said he and coach Todd Haley wanted more people in the building that would disagree on issues."

Pioli: "Cassel has all the tools"

Weis: "jesus you're a fucking idiot...shut the fuck up you dumbass or I'll fart in your mouth"

GloryDayz
02-25-2010, 07:48 PM
I just want a super bowl win!!

Mecca
02-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Well that just convinces me even more that McClain is the pick.

The Bad Guy
02-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Where can I see this Pioli interview?

Rooster
02-26-2010, 09:39 AM
"Pioli said he and coach Todd Haley wanted more people in the building that would disagree on issues."

Weis: "jesus you're a ****ing idiot...shut the **** up you dumbass or I'll fart in your mouth"

:LOL: The mental visual of Weiss farting in Pioli's mouth will haunt me all day.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Cronyism is an impeccable business model.

bevischief
02-26-2010, 12:54 PM

Weis: "jesus you're a fucking idiot...shut the fuck up you dumbass or I'll fart in your mouth"

rofl
Posted via Mobile Device