PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Best damn article ever...

Dottefan
03-14-2010, 09:56 AM
http://www.broowaha.com/articles/4642/why-republicans-are-stupid

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:......LMAO

Dottefan
03-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Before all you neg rep bandits come out...I dont agree with all that the guy is saying. I think he missed the mark on some things, and I wouldnt call republicans stupid...however I do think that its funny and I thought that both sides of the political card would get a kick out of it.

Chiefshrink
03-14-2010, 10:10 AM
This guy is showing his true anxiety of the Tea Party movement that will cleanse the Republican party because he knows his "communist party" will be not only getting their asses handed to them in Nov. but decades to come! That is why they attack. Typical Alinsky. We must be over the target because we are getting "flak"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil occurs when good people do nothing. The "good people" (ala Tea Partiers) are doing something.

Baby Lee
03-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Before all you neg rep bandits come out...I dont agree with all that the guy is saying. I think he missed the mark on some things, and I wouldnt call republicans stupid...however I do think that its funny and I thought that both sides of the political card would get a kick out of it.

It doesn't even SAY ANYTHING.
'They have their ideology and I have mine, and when they see reason they'll change their mind and agree with me' doesn't even rise to the level of an uncompleted Mad-Libs.

Reaper16
03-14-2010, 10:29 AM
I couldn't make it very far into that garbage article. Sheesh.

vailpass
03-14-2010, 10:49 AM

How embarassing for you.

Saul Good
03-14-2010, 11:25 AM

Has it occurred to you that you aren't very smart?

Duck Dog
03-14-2010, 12:35 PM
However, Steele had it right, folks like Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly are entertainers, whose rhetoric is often incendiary, and "Yes, it is ugly."

You could insert dozens of liberal names in place of the few mentioned. And yes, Vailpass is correct, you should be embarassed.

Taco John
03-14-2010, 01:51 PM

Wow. The bar for "best damn" is set pretty low for you.

patteeu
03-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Dottefan is uniting liberals and conservatives like no one else can.

Saul Good
03-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Dottefan is uniting liberals and conservatives like no one else can.

Is there any chance that Dotte is really SPRAYER running a false flag?

NewChief
03-14-2010, 04:51 PM

He almost does seem like an enemy provocateur.

Saul Good
03-14-2010, 04:57 PM

It's more likely that he's just a really dumb Democrat, but when someone is so deliciously ignorant across the board (from grammar to spelling to reverse racism to excessive use of smilies, etc.), it seems too perfect.

patteeu
03-14-2010, 05:12 PM

No, Dottefan has been here too long and knows too much about KCKS to be SHTSPRAYER. I think Dottefan is who he pretends to be: a simple, knee-jerk leftwing dope who struggles with tasks that require even a limited amount of brainpower.

Warrior5
03-14-2010, 05:35 PM

falstaff II?

orange
03-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Typical Alinsky.

Wingers sure give a lot of credit to someone who - before Obama's presidential campaign - five people ever heard of.

The Alinsky estate would like to formally thank you for elevating his book sales into the hundreds.

Dottefan
03-14-2010, 10:17 PM
I would love to meet up with any of you in person to discuss how stupid you think I am. I live in Johnson county..any time any place.

patteeu
03-14-2010, 10:19 PM
I would love to meet up with any of you in person to discuss how stupid you think I am. I live in Johnson county..any time any place fellahs.

Why would you want to meet people? Are you more articulate in person?

Reaper16
03-14-2010, 10:19 PM
I would love to meet up with any of you in person to discuss how stupid you think I am. I live in Johnson county..any time any place.
welp,

Dottefan
03-14-2010, 10:21 PM
welp,

Any takers?

Dottefan
03-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Why would you want to meet people? Are you more articulate in person?

So would you like to find out?

Reaper16
03-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Any takers?
Despite your aggressive KU fan-ness there is a part of me that likes you, guy. But this part -- the part that challenges posters for an in-person "discussion" -- is utterly unlikeable.

Dottefan
03-14-2010, 10:29 PM
No, Dottefan has been here too long and knows too much about KCKS to be SHTSPRAYER. I think Dottefan is who he pretends to be: a simple, knee-jerk leftwing dope who struggles with tasks that require even a limited amount of brainpower.

You stupid fuck..you dont know anything ROFL ..for all you know this could be a joint acount with up 4 people who sign in and post under this name..Unlike you middled aged, fat bastards, I dont need other middled aged fat basterds on the net to make me fell good. While you fucks enjoy another night on CP trying to out dick each other.. I have a life. Now..go ahead and prove me right..lets see all the neg reps ( cuz the truth hurts dont it fuckers)

Brock
03-14-2010, 10:33 PM
http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

patteeu
03-14-2010, 10:37 PM
You stupid ****..you dont know anything ROFL ..for all you know this could be a joint acount with up 4 people who sign in and post under this name..Unlike you middled aged, fat bastards, I dont need other middled aged fat basterds on the net to make me fell good. While you ****s enjoy another night on CP trying to out dick each other.. I have a life. Now..go ahead and prove me right..lets see all the neg reps ( cuz the truth hurts dont it ****ers)

I thought I was on ignore.

Saul Good
03-15-2010, 07:13 AM
I thought I was on ignore.

Holy crap, he's a BEP dupe.

fan4ever
03-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Any takers?

Inviting someone to a beat down doesn't necessarily increase your I.Q. If you don't like the way people respond to your viewpoints, then stop posting...but taking it to the threat level only makes you look worse.

stevieray
03-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Wingers sure give a lot of credit to someone who - before Obama's presidential campaign - five people ever heard of.

The Alinsky estate would like to formally thank you for elevating his book sales into the hundreds.five? Barry's classes must've been really small.

David Alinsky already gave him his props.

Otter
03-15-2010, 10:25 AM
You stupid ****..you dont know anything ROFL ..for all you know this could be a joint acount with up 4 people who sign in and post under this name..Unlike you middled aged, fat bastards, I dont need other middled aged fat basterds on the net to make me fell good. While you ****s enjoy another night on CP trying to out dick each other.. I have a life. Now..go ahead and prove me right..lets see all the neg reps ( cuz the truth hurts dont it ****ers)

Hehe, awesome

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 10:33 AM

pat's overly aggressive and argues to beat down and win not to discuss and eventually realize two sides may never agree. That's the lawyer training. Wonder why people don't like lawyers? Now, you know.

You can use ignore and then selectively use the check a post feature, or respond to quotes you see ( or not look at the quotes when someone's minions quote them deliberately). Some people are just a HUGE waste of mental energy to talk to.

patteeu
03-15-2010, 10:38 AM
The "Ron Paul Lied" thread cut BEP so deep that I think she'd side with al Qaeda or Hugo Chavez if they got into a message board argument with me. LMAO

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2010, 11:31 AM
...You can use ignore and then selectively use the check a post feature, or respond to quotes you see ( or not look at the quotes when someone's minions quote them deliberately). Some people are just a HUGE waste of mental energy to talk to.

You know what? You're right.

I'll take you off my list when you summon the integrity to venture into that other thread.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:03 PM
I don't care what you think about the other thread. I don't let people bully me into what I have to talk about. You guys would run a good dictatorship, ya' know that?

NewChief
03-15-2010, 12:08 PM
I don't care what you think about the other thread. I don't let people bully me into what I have to talk about. You guys would run a good dictatorship, ya' know that?

Wow. And with integrity like that, you'd make a great politician.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:12 PM
That IS integrity!

Now what are you're looking for a fight too?

Donger
03-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Wow. Is Where's Waldo? your favorite mystery novel, too?

NewChief
That IS integrity. Now if a pile on beings. I am leaving the thread. You can all gossip about me and show your true characters though. Including forgetting that he was promised a response—that is before his call out thread.

Of all people, you're looking for a fight too?

I'm not looking for a fight. I just hoped you had the integrity to admit when you were wrong.

patteeu

I think the way you've been inviting ridicule by avoiding a response is far more entertaining than a big girl response would have been. By all means, continue to dance for me!

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm not looking for a fight. I just hoped you had the integrity to admit when you were wrong.

I am NOT wrong. Nor is Paul wrong...or any of the other hundreds who have used those quotes. I've already seen the page in the book. I just said I wasn't done. Reagan has said a lot of things that bears my side out. Of course I imagine, since I haven't see pat's thread OP, he spun it like he usually does or he's seeing what he wants in it. There's just one line where pat's correct but it still doesn't change that Reagan said it was a mistake including in a press conference.

Donger
03-15-2010, 12:17 PM
I am NOT wrong. I've already seen the page in the book. I just said I wasn't done. Reagan has said a lot of things that bears my side out. Of course I imagine, since I haven't see pat's thread OP, he spun it like he usually does.

Have you ever been wrong, BEP?

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:18 PM
I've admitted mistakes here before. You should be asking that to pat. Other than that I am passionate about certain stands and staunchly defend them
just as most others here.Oh well, I see the pile on is beginning. Time to go. Or run away if you prefer.

Donger
03-15-2010, 12:19 PM
I've admitted mistakes here before. You should be asking that to pat. Oh well, I see the pile on is beginning. Time to go. Or run away if you prefer.

I don't even know what Patty's on about. I'm not piling on at all. I've just never seen you admit being wrong, that's all.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't even know what Patty's on about. I'm not piling on at all. I've just never seen you admit being wrong, that's all.

I haven't seen you admit it either.

Donger
03-15-2010, 12:21 PM
I haven't seen you admit it either.

Huh? Did you miss the whole 2008 POTUS election?

ClevelandBronco
03-15-2010, 12:23 PM

That's just projection or some shit.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Did you say something?

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:27 PM
BTW, I plan on using the bulk of the quote in a new illustrated sig....perhaps interchange it with other quotes by RR on the ME and what he thought of the NeoCons who were outraged over his pull out of Beirut.

Projection of out of context allegations. Nope. There's more in that chapter of the book that supports my understanding of the quote. Pat's the one who is out of context.

Donger
03-15-2010, 12:33 PM
BTW, I plan on using the bulk of the quote in a new illustrated sig....perhaps interchange it with other quotes by RR on the ME and what he thought of the NeoCons who were outraged over his pull out of Beirut.

Projection of out of context allegations. Nope. There's more in that chapter of the book that supports my understanding of the quote. Pat's the one who is out of context.

Honestly, it sounds like you just need to get laid.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:34 PM
So you got nuthin'? Uh hmmm.

go bowe
03-15-2010, 12:35 PM
It's more likely that he's just a really dumb Democrat, but when someone is so deliciously ignorant across the board (from grammar to spelling to reverse racism to excessive use of smilies, etc.), it seems too perfect.ok, i can respect your opinion, but take it easy on the use of smilies, mkay? :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :evil: :harumph: :doh!: :p

Donger
03-15-2010, 12:36 PM
So you got nuthin'? Uh hmmm.

Are you talking to me? If so, what are you asking?

Norman Einstein
03-15-2010, 12:37 PM
It's more likely that he's just a really dumb Democrat,...

Isn't that redundant?

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Are you talking to me? If so, what are you asking?

Were you offering your services? I think so.

go bowe
03-15-2010, 12:38 PM
I would love to meet up with any of you in person to discuss how stupid you think I am. I live in Johnson county..any time any place.how 'bout birmingham alabama?

i haven't been there before and i would enjoy the time away from home...

i hear it's lovely this time of year...

Donger
Were you offering your services? I think so.

No, I'm not offering you my sexual services.

Norman Einstein
Any takers?

You buying the beer and providing dinner for all of us that might show up?

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Yes you were. Don't spin now.

go bowe
03-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Any takers?sure, but only in birmingham...

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Donger, is your screen name because you have a small one?

go bowe
03-15-2010, 12:42 PM
You stupid ****..you dont know anything ROFL ..for all you know this could be a joint acount with up 4 people who sign in and post under this name..Unlike you middled aged, fat bastards, I dont need other middled aged fat basterds on the net to make me fell good. While you ****s enjoy another night on CP trying to out dick each other.. I have a life. Now..go ahead and prove me right..lets see all the neg reps ( cuz the truth hurts dont it ****ers)i did that with gochiefs once and we got busted right off the bat because i don't generally use caps...

Donger
Yes you were. Don't spin now.

Er, no. I'm happily married to a beautiful and delicious woman.

Anyway, what have you been wrong about here?

Me? The 2008 election. I didn't think that Obama would get the nomination, let alone the office. So, I was wrong about that.

You?

Donger
Donger, is your screen name because you have a small one?

No.

ClevelandBronco
So this is what it's like to be Helen Keller, like, on and off.

patteeu
03-15-2010, 12:49 PM
I am NOT wrong. Nor is Paul wrong...or any of the other hundreds who have used those quotes. I've already seen the page in the book. I just said I wasn't done. Reagan has said a lot of things that bears my side out. Of course I imagine, since I haven't see pat's thread OP, he spun it like he usually does or he's seeing what he wants in it. There's just one line where pat's correct but it still doesn't change that Reagan said it was a mistake including in a press conference.

ROFL I can see why you're reluctant to face off on this if you plan on defending the quote. BTW, there is only one chapter in the book that is relevant to the quote and it's only 15 or 20 pages long. It took me about 15 minutes to read it, if that much.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Er, no. I'm happily married to a beautiful and delicious woman.

Anyway, what have you been wrong about here?

Me? The 2008 election. I didn't think that Obama would get the nomination, let alone the office. So, I was wrong about that.

You?

I would never call something like an election or even game since anything can happen. That's arrogance to me. It was on something within a lengthy debate. I can't recall the topic. But I do recall correcting myself. I'd have to use the search. So you can do it too since you're so eager to know. That will use up a nice chunk of time that I am not willing to do for you. Besides, I am on my way out somewhere now.

broncobilly
03-15-2010, 12:56 PM

that obama sig pic really completes this post of yours...

ROFL

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Just using a quick search for now using one word "mistake".
I know there's more. BTW I am using old software as my log in is not working with FireFox here and this BB freezes up on me on and off.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165649&highlight=Oops&page=4

Post #55-67

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3970487&highlight=Oops#post3970487

Post #48

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3857070&highlight=Oops#post3857070

Post # 26

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3208832&highlight=Oops#post3208832

Post #7

Slainte
03-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Lincoln endorsed rape? Are you fucking insane?

Donger
03-15-2010, 01:07 PM
I would never call something like an election or even game since anything can happen. That's arrogance to me. It was on something within a lengthy debate. I can't recall the topic. But I do recall correcting myself. I'd have to use the search. So you can do it too since you're so eager to know. That will use up a nice chunk of time that I am not willing to do for you. Besides, I am on my way out somewhere now.

Of course you will.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Of course you will.

You mean, "of course you just DID" and "thank you for doing so".
Now it's your turn to do the rest since you're so eager to know.
How 'bout you prove me wrong?

Donger
03-15-2010, 01:15 PM
I know there's more. BTW I am using old software as my log in is not working with FireFox here and this BB freezes up on me on and off.

Post #55-67

Post #48

Post # 26

Post #7

Are those all spelling/grammar mistakes? If so, okay. But how about something not related to grammar/spelling?

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Are those all spelling/grammar mistakes? If so, okay. But how about something not related to grammar/spelling?

Why don't you read it and find out? Do I have to do THAT for you too?
I thought you were a self-reliant conservative, Donger?

patteeu
03-15-2010, 01:17 PM
that obama sig pic really completes this post of yours...

ROFL

I'm glad you like it. You should post more often. I doubt that Dottefan has the staying power necessary to provide long term entertainment.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 01:19 PM
hmmmm

patteeu
03-15-2010, 01:23 PM

Post #55-67

Post #48

Post # 26

Post #7

Smoke screen

http://www.nevilshute.org/PhotoLine/PLD-1941-1950/Graphics/smokescreen.jpg

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 01:26 PM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4041232&highlight=Bolton#post4041232

Post #51

As I recall later, I answered back to pat on this one that I had the wrong Bolton. But I did it in another thread as I didn't find out 'til later and didn't remember the original thread this conversation took place in.

BucEyedPea
03-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Hmmm. Are you done carping Donger?

Donger
03-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Hmmm. Are you done carping Donger?

"Well then I will confirm with him which one it is and get back to you."

Did you ever get back to him?

Saul Good
03-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Why don't you read it and find out? Do I have to do THAT for you too? I thought you were a self-reliant conservative, Donger?This is from the woman who twice asked me to post the link for the department of labor's unemployment numbers (www.dol.gov) just yesterday?

broncobilly
03-15-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm glad you like it. You should post more often. I doubt that Dottefan has the staying power necessary to provide long term entertainment.

your mind cannot handle the truths i would bring to this place.

patteeu
03-15-2010, 05:32 PM
your mind cannot handle the truths i would bring to this place.

I'm sure that's true. :tinfoil:

banyon
03-15-2010, 06:47 PM

Post #55-67

Post #48

Post # 26

Post #7

The examples you chose says a lot.