PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bon Jovi Concert-Chiefs

Sure-Oz
03-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Anyone at this concert that checks CP on their phone?

@ArrowheadPride twitter

According to various accounts on Twitter, Chiefs GM Scott Pioli, head coach Todd Haley and off. coordinator Charlie Weis are at Jon Bon Jovi.

So are they going to sing 'oooohhhh we're half way there....ohhhhhh livin on a prayer!'

stlchiefs
03-15-2010, 08:46 PM
My sister is there. That's all I got.

BryanBusby
03-15-2010, 08:53 PM
I have more respect for Romeo Crennel if he's not there.

munkey
03-15-2010, 10:27 PM
...You couldn't pay me to be at the concert...seriously....no matter where it is. :Lin: :Lin: :Lin:

Mr. Flopnuts
03-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Dartgod is there too.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2010, 11:11 PM
:facepalm: Dear God, I hate what these people do to my life.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-15-2010, 11:19 PM
I'll bet those guys all got excited every time they heard the lyrics "Livin on a prayer."

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Keep workin' that diner all day, Scotty. Someday...

R&GHomer
03-15-2010, 11:28 PM
I have never understood the hate towards Bon Jovi. If you don't like him fine, but the man has talent, Crazy ass talent. It's not like you can say he's sold out!!!! "Metallica... etc" He just keeps doing what he's always done. Kick ass

Ebolapox
03-15-2010, 11:29 PM
IT'S HIS LIFE..... BLAH BLAH BLAH.... HE AIN'T GONNA BE GM FOREVER....

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2010, 11:31 PM
I have never understood the hate towards Bon Jovi. If you don't like him fine, but the man has talent, Crazy ass talent. It's not like you can say he's sold out!!!! "Metallica... etc" He just keeps doing what he's always done. Kick ass

"Who says, you can't smoke pole"?
"Been smokin' it down every road I roam"...

It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight etc.

(c) 2006 Copyright Pole Smoke Music.

R&GHomer
03-15-2010, 11:37 PM
"Who says, you can't smoke pole"?
"Been smokin' it down every road I roam"...

It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight
It's a'ight etc.

(c) 2006 Copyright Pole Smoke Music.

:spock: You're an odd one

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2010, 11:38 PM
:spock: You're an odd one

LMAO

Ari Chi3fs
03-16-2010, 01:07 AM
As much as ROR talks about smokin' pipe and throat-coat thursday etc, it's my logical assumption that he, indeed, is a nancy boy who loves bung love.

Fire Me Boy!
03-16-2010, 03:01 AM
As much as ROR talks about smokin' pipe and throat-coat thursday etc, it's my logical assumption that he, indeed, is a nancy boy who loves bung love.

Just talking on the phone, laying in the spot, no matter what we do, they know they can't stop that bung love, bung love, bung love[/chrisbrown]

BryanBusby
03-16-2010, 03:51 AM
Todd Haley: "Jesus Christ Jovi, just sing the fucking song. Do you understand me? Just sing livin' on a prayer! *sobs*"

Dartgod
03-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Dartgod is there too.
It was a great show. 2-1/2 hours non-stop.

The Bad Guy
03-16-2010, 06:46 AM
I loved Bon Jovi's music in the 80s, 90s and the early 2000s. Now, they sound like a bunch of old bags who only talk about being younger, not older, and a political agenda. I wish they just quit after It's my Life.

Reerun_KC
03-16-2010, 07:39 AM
It was a great show. 2-1/2 hours non-stop.

:clap:

Were going to Tulsa in April to see them for the 3rd straight time then have come to OK....

Awesome to know they rock out for that long...

OnTheWarpath58
03-16-2010, 07:42 AM
The were probably scouting a security guard or roadie to play NT.

BigRedChief
03-16-2010, 07:48 AM
I saw Bon Jovi when they first hit it big because of MTV. They were opening for Ozzy. During the 2nd song Bon Jovi was doing Jon was up on a catwalk above the stage and he just stopped the show. The crowd was going nuts, the band stopped playing, he just sat there and talked to the crowd about how it made him feel to have so much love out there for their music, that its really hard to go from a local act to arenas full of people chanting his name practically overnight, he promised to not let the fans down.

I thought it was one of the most "real" moments I've ever seen from a band on stage.

KCUnited
03-16-2010, 07:51 AM
Cassel's long ball is like BAD MEDICINE
There ain't no QB Coach that can cure his disease
Bad, Bad Medicine
Bad, Bad Medicine

Reerun_KC
03-16-2010, 07:54 AM
I saw Bon Jovi when they first hit it big because of MTV. They were opening for Ozzy. During the 2nd song Bon Jovi was doing Jon was up on a catwalk above the stage and he just stopped the show. The crowd was going nuts, the band stopped playing, he just sat there and talked to the crowd about how it made him feel to have so much love out there for their music, that its really hard to go from a local act to arenas full of people chanting his name practically overnight, he promised to not let the fans down.

I thought it was one of the most "real" moments I've ever seen from a band on stage.

:eek: that is pretty kick ass...

Sully
03-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Aren't Belichick and Bon Jovi good friends? Probably all of those coaches know him through that.

CoMoChief
03-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Jon Jovi sucks

Dartgod
03-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Aren't Belichick and Bon Jovi good friends? Probably all of those coaches know him through that.

Bon Jovi has been a New York Giants fan his entire life,and also has a long-standing friendship with New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, demonstrated by Belichick often playing Bon Jovi music at Patriots practices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Bon_Jovi

BigRedChief
03-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Aren't Belichick and Bon Jovi good friends? Probably all of those coaches know him through that.yeah, It's a jersey thing. Back from their NY days

Dartgod
03-16-2010, 08:10 AM
:clap:

Were going to Tulsa in April to see them for the 3rd straight time then have come to OK....

Awesome to know they rock out for that long...
The stage production was incredible. They use a ton of video screens that move around and behind the stage on cables and hydraulics. It was pretty impressive. I was also surprised at how long they played. And non stop too.

stevieray
03-16-2010, 08:27 AM

ROFL

sorry, doug.

Reerun_KC
03-16-2010, 08:37 AM
The stage production was incredible. They use a ton of video screens that move around and behind the stage on cables and hydraulics. It was pretty impressive. I was also surprised at how long they played. And non stop too.

Thanks for the update. That is going to make waiting for the show that much better...

I really wish they were coming to OKC though... Tulsa sucks... But hey, it will be worth it...

dirk digler
03-16-2010, 08:39 AM

Bon Jovi has been my favorite band since I was 16 and have been to see them at least 6 times. I saw them the last time they were at Sprint Center and it was the best concert I have been to. Damn I wish I would have went this year but I spent that money on my daughter's B-day so she can see Taylor Swift. That is going to be fun.

Deberg_1990
03-16-2010, 08:49 AM
I like Bon Jovi. Saw them once back in 89 with Skid Row.

Dont really care much for any music they have done in the last 20 years though. Like the 80's stuff.

Frazod
03-16-2010, 09:03 AM
I saw them in concert back in the 80s and with the wife (they're one of her favorites) about seven years ago. I like some of their older stuff, but I wouldn't rank them among my favorites.

Of course, knowing that HoMo doesn't like them does move them up a couple of notches. :thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
03-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Bon Jovi has been my favorite band since I was 16 and have been to see them at least 6 times. I saw them the last time they were at Sprint Center and it was the best concert I have been to. Damn I wish I would have went this year but I spent that money on my daughter's B-day so she can see Taylor Swift. That is going to be fun.

:thumb: Good for you dude. You won't regret that at all. The concert experience is magical for teenagers.

BigRedChief
03-16-2010, 09:12 AM
ROFL

sorry, doug.I wasn't. I got to see Ozzy back in his prime. I didn't even know who Bon Jovi was before the Ozzy concert. BTW, I had front row tickets and got to hang out with Ozzy backstage for an hour or so after the concert. I was actually disappointed. Just normal life happening. No naked babes hanging from the chandiliers, nothing ....:shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2010, 09:17 AM

Conclusions are easy to jump to on an intrawebz message board, young Ari.

For instance, based upon the number of posts you've left here like little mentally-stunted dog turds for myself and others to agonizingly read, I can only conclude that you are a retarded doucheknuckle. thx!

Frosty
03-16-2010, 10:10 AM
I saw Bon Jovi with Ratt in a dual headlining concert in a tiny club in Portland back in the mid-80's. They both only had one album out and had to pad out the show with covers as well as playing a couple of their songs twice.

It was a good show but I got pissed because my girlfriend at the time was bugging me about moving to the stage because Jon was kissing the girls in the front row. :spock:

dirk digler
03-16-2010, 10:13 AM
:thumb: Good for you dude. You won't regret that at all. The concert experience is magical for teenagers.

I am going to be bringing ear plugs because I don't know if I can take all the shrill teeny bopper screaming that will be going on. :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Back in the day, Iron Maiden made Arrowhead seem like a library by contrast of volume.

Kerberos
03-16-2010, 10:22 AM

I remember seeing them back in the mid to late 80's and Cinderella opened for them.

I remember a billion teenyboppers being there.

But I also remember Sambora playing a solo that was almost impressive.

Great to hear they can still put on a great show.

Fish
03-16-2010, 10:49 AM
I had a free ticket to go to this last night... but I went golfing instead.

No regrets.

Reerun_KC
03-16-2010, 10:51 AM

No regrets.

:rolleyes:

dirk digler
03-16-2010, 10:52 AM

No regrets.

eat a dick :)