PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Tiger to play in Masters

RJ
03-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Tiger announces return to golf at the Masters
March 16, 2010
CBSSports.com wire reports

PALM HARBOR, Fla. -- Tiger Woods will return to golf at the Masters next month.

In a statement Tuesday, Woods said he will play at Augusta National after a four-month hiatus because of a sex scandal.

The Masters begins on April 8.

Woods says that while he's returning to competition, he still has a lot of work to do in this personal life.

He last played Nov. 15 when he won the Australian Masters. Less than two weeks later, he crashed his car into a tree outside his Florida home, setting off revelations that he had been cheating on his wife

RJ
03-16-2010, 10:51 AM
I think it's a smart move. For one week every TV camera in the world will be aimed at him. The media will do a major over-kill, then it can die off. And I'm sure the PGA and CBS will appreciate the ratings.

Katipan
I bet all his mojo was wrapped up in his penis and now that he can only stick it to one chick again, he'll be whiffing all day.

Katipan
I think it's a smart move. For one week every TV camera in the world will be aimed at him. The media will do a major over-kill, then it can die off. And I'm sure the PGA and CBS will appreciate the ratings.

It will never die off. Why in the world people in this country give a fuck who screws who is beyond me.

Deberg_1990
03-16-2010, 10:52 AM
$$$$CBS$$$$$$$ $$$$$$Rejoices$$$$$$$$$

ChiefGator
03-16-2010, 10:58 AM
I'ld be afraid to stand anywhere near him... after all, his an addict. Once an addict, always an addict.

dirk digler
03-16-2010, 11:00 AM
awesome

POND_OF_RED
03-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Great. Now we can watch every hole he plays even when he's out of contention by Saturday.

Fairplay
03-16-2010, 11:02 AM
$$$$CBS$$$$$$$ $$$$$$Rejoices$$$$$$$$$

exactly

RJ
03-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Great. Now we can watch every hole he plays even when he's out of contention by Saturday.

With any luck at all he won't make the cut. I like Tiger, but I don't want to see him all day Sunday if he's 10 strokes back.

KCUnited
03-16-2010, 11:07 AM
They are going to try and build this thing up into the greatest cumback story of all time.

RJ
03-16-2010, 11:09 AM
I bet all his mojo was wrapped up in his penis and now that he can only stick it to one chick again, he'll be whiffing all day.

So on Sunday, if Tiger is struggling but in contention at the turn, does Mrs. Woods let him duck into the clubhouse to bang a waitress? That's a tough call.

Fairplay
03-16-2010, 11:09 AM
They are going to try and build this thing up into the greatest cumback story of all time.

rimshot please........
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oShTJ90fC34&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oShTJ90fC34&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SPchief
03-16-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm shocked

Katipan
03-16-2010, 11:10 AM
So on Sunday, if Tiger is struggling but in contention at the turn, does Mrs. Woods let him duck into the clubhouse to bang a waitress? That's a tough call.

If the lights are off and you use a condom, it doesn't count.

DMAC
03-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Tiger being back wont change the fact that I will fall asleep watching it.

Garcia Bronco
03-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Nice. I don't expect him to do well though. It would be nothing short of amazing for him to win it. But I'll watch all 4 rounds just the same.

POND_OF_RED
03-16-2010, 11:18 AM
If I were Mickelson I would pay every one of his mistresses to follow him around Augusta. In fact I'd pay all of their salaries for the year just to do this at every tournament.

BWillie
03-16-2010, 11:29 AM
I think everybody knew Tiger wasn't going to miss a major just for poking some skanks

MahiMike
03-16-2010, 11:29 AM
... And I'm sure the PGA and CBS will appreciate the ratings.

CBS is giving him all the $ he wants and all the babes he needs to save the "Tiger Tour".

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Who's the fool who told me he wouldn't come back for the Masters?

Come and eat your crow.

warrior
03-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Would that be Jenny Masters?--------:)

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
It was JimNasium.

Come and eat your crow, fool.

Frazod
03-16-2010, 11:59 AM
I'ld be afraid to stand anywhere near him... after all, his an addict. Once an addict, always an addict.

I think that unless you're tall, blonde and hot, you're probably safe.

Frazod
03-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Tiger being back wont change the fact that I will fall asleep watching it.

This. I hate golf even more than basketball.

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2010, 12:27 PM
This. I hate golf even more than basketball.

You're like a midget though, right? I can see why you wouldn't like BB.

In all seriousness I predict this will be the most watched tournament in golf history.

Frazod
03-16-2010, 01:33 PM
You're like a midget though, right? I can see why you wouldn't like BB.

In all seriousness I predict this will be the most watched tournament in golf history.

Well, I'm 5'9", which may or may not be midget level to you. I assume you gain a couple of inches when you stand up straight and remove your knuckles from the ground.

Jerm
03-16-2010, 01:36 PM
I wonder which one of his skeezers will be caddying for him....

I hope he misses the cut by fucking 15 shots.

CoMoChief
03-16-2010, 01:37 PM
PGA should thank him. No once really cares about watching Golf unless he plays.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Well, I'm 5'9", which may or may not be midget level to you. I assume you gain a couple of inches when you stand up straight and remove your knuckles from the ground.

ROFLROFL

RJ
03-16-2010, 01:43 PM
I wonder which one of his skeezers will be caddying for him....

I hope he misses the cut by ****ing 15 shots.

Out of curiosity.....why?

Jerm
03-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Out of curiosity.....why?

I've never really liked Tiger TBH...great player, fake and a scumbag of a human...always had the feeling about him.

Also as an avid golf follower for years, the constant ballwashing and 24/7 round the clock Tiger coverage that 99.9% of the golf media and networks gives him nauseates me.

I just find it pathetic that so many in the golfing community found excuses for him or try to find a way to make him sympathetic when all this happened...Parnevik was the only one who had the balls to speak the truth.

Mr. Laz
03-16-2010, 01:51 PM
i guess i'm the only one who doesn't give a shit what Woods does.

Frazod
03-16-2010, 01:57 PM
I've never really liked Tiger TBH...great player, fake and a scumbag of a human...always had the feeling about him.

Also as an avid golf follower for years, the constant ballwashing and 24/7 round the clock Tiger coverage that 99.9% of the golf media and networks gives him nauseates me.

I just find it pathetic that so many in the golfing community found excuses for him or try to find a way to make him sympathetic when all this happened...Parnevik was the only one who had the balls to speak the truth.

I don't really think he's that much different from anybody else thrust into that position - all the money and fame and endless adulation, women throwing pussy at him 24/7 everywhere he goes. The guy lives a life none of us can even imagine. He probably shouldn't have gotten married, IMO that was his biggest mistake. But behavior-wise, it's not like he's the first filthy rich celebrity who nailed every hot women who threw herself at him. It's not like he's molesting children or killing people.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-16-2010, 01:59 PM

I've always hated Tiger, but I really don't give a shit who he does (or doesn't) fuck. I've just found him to be an emotionless d-bag.

Donger
03-16-2010, 02:04 PM
I've always hated Tiger, but I really don't give a shit who he does (or doesn't) ****. I've just found him to be an emotionless d-bag.

I guess you missed him crying after that win after his father died? Yelling at himself after making a bad shot? Being pissed off when some scumbag takes a picture in his back swing?

CoMoChief
03-16-2010, 02:13 PM
I don't really think he's that much different from anybody else thrust into that position - all the money and fame and endless adulation, women throwing pussy at him 24/7 everywhere he goes. The guy lives a life none of us can even imagine. He probably shouldn't have gotten married, IMO that was his biggest mistake. But behavior-wise, it's not like he's the first filthy rich celebrity who nailed every hot women who threw herself at him. It's not like he's molesting children or killing people.

I would never get married as a superstar athlete until I was retired. I just don't see how you could settle down, get married and have kids when you live that kinda lifestyle, traveling around the world, with that amount of money, able to do whatever the hell you want and please, with hot ass women throwing themselves at you. That spells divorce and some woman taking half of your shit, plus the kids.

cwmarsh51
03-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
"I've never really liked Tiger TBH...great player, fake and a scumbag of a human...always had the feeling about him.

I highly doubt the kids that have benefited from the millions of $$ from the Tiger Woods foundation would could consider him a scumbag. And if there were any other golfers on tour that were half as good as Tiger, maybe they would get more .1% coverage. And as for the Parnevik statement, I doubt you would even have a clue as to who he was had Tiger not made golf a popular television choice. So save your self-righteous bullshit for your own ego. John Daly was the only one that had it right, his personal life is none of our business. I am sure the other tour players would love to go back to playing for 100+G instead of cool million. DUH.

Jerm
03-16-2010, 02:15 PM
I've always hated Tiger, but I really don't give a shit who he does (or doesn't) ****. I've just found him to be an emotionless d-bag.

Oh I don't give a shit who he fucks either.

When I said he was a fake...it was more along the lines of having this "better than everyone else" persona and arrogant attitude when it turns out, he does the same shit an average joe does.

Then to see the PGA Tour and golf media promote that fake shit and then have to backtrack and try to justify it or make excuses for it somehow was the icing on the cake.

Jerm
03-16-2010, 02:19 PM
[I]Quote:
I highly doubt the kids that have benefited from the millions of $$ from the Tiger Woods foudation would could consider him a scumbag. And if there were any other golfers on tour that were half as good as Tiger, maybe they would get more .1% coverage. And as for the Parnevik statement, I doubt you would even have a clue as to who he was had Tiger not made golf a popular television choice. So save your self-righteous bullshit for your own ego. John Daly was the only one that had it right, his personal life is none of our business. I am sure the other tour players would love to go back to playing for 100+G instead of cool million. DUH.

I know who Jesper Parnevik is you stupid motherfucker...can you not read? Did you not see the part where I said that I've followed golf for years? Obviously not...learn to read dumbshit.

And do you really think Tiger has shit to do with "his" foundation outside of showing up for mandatory BS range seminars two or three times a year? Ok whatever.

I already stated...I don't give a shit who he fucks or what he does, just don't play this "holier than thou" bullshit when you're no better than anyone else.

That's why I can at least respect Daly...he doesn't hide the fact that he's a complete nutjob fuckup and embraces it.

Go back to hiding in the shadows bitch.

Great Expectations
03-16-2010, 02:27 PM
i guess i'm the only one who doesn't give a shit what Woods does.

Nobody will next year, or in 5 weeks if he wins.

Nobody cares about Kobe's indiscretions.

Katipan
03-16-2010, 02:28 PM
LOL.

Thats alot of emotion to have for a man you haven't slept with.

Katipan
03-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Nobody will next year, or in 5 weeks if he wins.

Nobody cares about Kobe's indiscretions.

It's different.

He's REALLY black. So you know, people expect it.
Tiger isn't REALLY black so he has to be perfect.

Duh.

Great Expectations
03-16-2010, 02:31 PM
It's different.

Duh.

That makes more sense, kind of like Bill Clinton (who was more of an honorary black than Tiger is a real one).

Frazod
03-16-2010, 02:32 PM
I would never get married as a superstar athlete until I was retired. I just don't see how you could settle down, get married and have kids when you live that kinda lifestyle, traveling around the world, with that amount of money, able to do whatever the hell you want and please, with hot ass women throwing themselves at you. That spells divorce and some woman taking half of your shit, plus the kids.

What Tiger did (or at least what Tiger is getting hung out to dry for) is tame by comparison to what Jordan did when he played for the Bulls. He probably laid half the hot women in Chicago. It was common knowledge, but he never really had much trouble with the press - different time, I guess. I think what he did that was smart was to treat his little trysts as nothing more than that. Seems like Tiger made the mistake of actually carrying on relationships with his bimbos.

Katipan
03-16-2010, 02:35 PM
That makes more sense, kind of like Bill Clinton (who was more of an honorary black than Tiger is a real one).

Yes! Exactly!

You know, we all know what I said was sarcasm, but in reflection...

Golf is a snooty stuck up sport. SPORT OK? SPORT. But lots of old conservatives with sticks up their butts. I would imagine it's alot of pressure to be so perfect. Especially when he walked in and dominated everyone.

At least NBA players and NFL players walk into the limelight with a socially accepted swagger.

Moral being? Nicklaus should have been more openly whorish in his generation, so Tiger's didn't get fucked over.

KCUnited
03-16-2010, 02:35 PM
It's different.

Duh.
The Blacks took Woods with the number 1 overall, the Asians went Wu Tang Clan with the 5th pick that year.

Katipan
03-16-2010, 02:36 PM
The Blacks took Woods with the number 1 overall, the Asians went Wu Tang Clan with the 5th pick that year.

LMAO I... saw that. WHERE DID I SEE THAT?

Great Expectations
03-16-2010, 02:37 PM
I bet Palmer did pretty well with the ladies, the press just didn't report it back then.

KCUnited
03-16-2010, 02:40 PM
LMAO I... saw that. WHERE DID I SEE THAT?
Chappells race draft.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-16-2010, 02:45 PM
He is still getting treated for his "addiction." lol nice excuse for cheating, asshole.

If he really loved his wife (hopefully soon to be ex-wife) he would've never cheated.

Stewie
03-16-2010, 02:48 PM
He did pick the tournament with a small gallery and Joe Sixpack can't buy a ticket to. He'll be protected, but any tourney after that could turn into a circus.

Katipan
03-16-2010, 02:49 PM
He did pick the tournament with a small gallery and Joe Sixpack can't buy a ticket to. He'll be protected, but any tourney after that could turn into a circus.

LOL. He'll get a ticker tape parade at the party that is the Phoenix Open.

MahiMike
03-16-2010, 02:59 PM

Let's be real here. Tiger didn't pick anything in this. CBS did.

Stewie
03-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Let's be real here. Tiger didn't pick anything in this. CBS did.

Bullshit! If Tiger didn't play in this what was CBS going to do? Ban him from the tour? He has more money than he could spend in 10 lifetimes.

Frazod
03-16-2010, 03:18 PM
He is still getting treated for his "addiction." lol nice excuse for cheating, asshole.

If he really loved his wife (hopefully soon to be ex-wife) he would've never cheated.

How long do you think you'd last if the hottest women on earth threw themselves at you everywhere you went?

And do you think his shit hot Nordic goddess wife would be married to him if he worked at J.C. Penney? It's not like he married his high school sweetheart and then starting fucking his secretary.

It's kind of silly for regular people to judge this guy.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-16-2010, 03:25 PM
How long do you think you'd last if the hottest women on earth threw themselves at you everywhere you went?

And do you think his shit hot Nordic goddess wife would be married to him if he worked at J.C. Penney? It's not like he married his high school sweetheart and then starting ****ing his secretary.

It's kind of silly for regular people to judge this guy.

lol we are all regular people, no one is above anyone else in this world.

I wouldn't cheat. Never have, never will. My parents raised me better than that. It's a God thing.

KC_Connection
03-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Tiger cares about breaking Jack's record more than anything in the world, and I'm excited to see it happen. I have never cared about the rest of it.

Frazod
03-16-2010, 03:31 PM
lol we are all regular people, no one is above anyone else in this world.

I wouldn't cheat. Never have, never will. My parents raised me better than that. It's a God thing.

ROFL

Simple-minded moralists crack me up.

KC_Connection
03-16-2010, 03:31 PM
We can't all be FIGJAM fans.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-16-2010, 03:32 PM
ROFL

Simple-minded moralists crack me up.

And we get the last laugh.

Sucks to be you. :)

Frazod
03-16-2010, 03:37 PM

You're dumber than fucking dirt, you know that?

Katipan
03-16-2010, 03:42 PM

I don't think your glee over Frazzie burning in hell is very God loving.
Guess we'll see you there.