PDA

View Full Version : Obama THAW: OBAMA TO APPEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON FOXNEWS; INTERVIEW WITH BRET BAIER ON 'SPECIAL R

petegz28
03-16-2010, 11:16 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/

LMAO!!!! I thought Fox was "talk radio"??? LMAO

LMAO!!!! I thought Fox was not a "news channel"??? LMAO

Barry Obama you are the comedic gift that keeps on giving. You go on Fox. You go on the channel that has the MAJORITY of viewers. You spew your crap for them. I have a reason to look forward to Thursday now!!

CoMoChief
03-16-2010, 11:17 AM
HOLE-LEE-SHIT

I gotta see this. I hope they rip him a new one on this whole HC fiasco.

petegz28
03-16-2010, 11:21 AM
HOLE-LEE-SHIT

They won't. Bret Baier (sp?) is not one of those types. Which is why Obama is going on with him as opposed to O'Reilly.

talastan
03-16-2010, 11:21 AM
HOLE-LEE-SHIT

Doubtful, I'm sure Axelrod has a list of "Approved" questions that Baier will be allowed to ask. Now if Baier is anything like his predecessor Hume, hopefully he goes for the hardball questions and skips the "Approved" ones. Obama though will just pull out the same non-arguments that he did against the Repubs during the fake HC summit.

petegz28
03-16-2010, 11:22 AM
Doubtful, I'm sure Axelrod has a list of "Approved" questions that Baier will be allowed to ask. Now if Baier is anything like his predecessor Hume, hopefully he goes for the hardball questions and skips the "Approved" ones. Obama though will just pull out the same non-arguments that he did against the Repubs during the fake HC summit.

If Baier asks any "real" questions then Obama will just counter will calling them "talking points" and start blaming Bush for something or another.

HonestChieffan
03-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Baier is no interviewer. he will softball it top to bottom. The winner in this is Fox. Its as much as an admission by the WH that his media lovefest aint reaching the people.

CBS/ABC/NBC must all be setting their hair on fire.

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 11:41 AM
They won't. Bret Baier (sp?) is not one of those types. Which is why Obama is going on with him as opposed to O'Reilly.

Obama has actually done an interview with O'Reilly, and earned a shit ton of praise from O'Reilly for his performance.

Just an FYI.

petegz28
03-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Obama has actually done an interview with O'Reilly, and earned a shit ton of praise from O'Reilly for his performance.

Just an FYI.

So then he should go on to the show that has Fox's top viewing audience. Should he not?

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 11:52 AM
So then he should go on to the show that has Fox's top viewing audience. Should he not?

If it were up to me he'd go on a different show every single night. You can't get too much exposure to your president in a democracy, IMO.

petegz28
03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
If it were up to me he'd go on a different show every single night. You can't get too much exposure to your president in a democracy, IMO.

Obama has been on tv and given more speeches than just about any other President. And look at his ratings.

ChiTown
03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Bret Baier?
ROFL

He might as well be taking fast balls from a 2nd grader. Talk about a soft interview..........

alpha_omega
03-16-2010, 12:02 PM

Just an FYI.

He did receive some praise from O, but i think this might be overstating the amount of praise just a bit.

SNR
03-16-2010, 12:03 PM
I think he's only going on there to talk about his March Madness bracket

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Obama has been on tv and given more speeches than just about any other President. And look at his ratings.

I'm not really concerned. I just like to have representative leaders we elect on TV.

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 12:06 PM
He did receive some praise from O, but i think this might be overstating the amount of praise just a bit.

I don't know how much O'Reilly you watch or how much you listened to him on the radio, but I bet it's at least slightly less than me.

O'Reilly's been incredibly consistent in his praise for Obama's performance in his interview.

HonestChieffan
03-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Not in his performance since he was elected. But he chose well. Baier wont ask shit and Obo will deflect and lie.

HOWEVER....

You will see Oreilly, Hannity, and Greta expose every lie the liar in chief says and expose him for a phoney. 3 hours of great analysis will follow his little attempt to salvage his sad performance.

CoMoChief
03-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Too bad he won't ever go on Glenn Beck

go bowe
03-16-2010, 12:48 PM
i have a question...

have all the democrats stopped posting in this forum?

not that i have anything against you guys, but listening to the same ol' same ol' every day is getting boring...

what ever happened to the spirited discussions we used to have around here?

where is memyselfi when you need something new to talk about?

am i the only obamabot left around here?

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 12:52 PM

Just an FYI.

As a candidate?

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 12:54 PM

This is so true; overexposure impacts everyone...even if you love this guy which is becoming less and less the case.

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 12:57 PM
i have a question...

not that i have anything against you guys, but listening to the same ol' same ol' every day is getting boring...

Start a "Palin is Stupid" thread and you'll soon be reunited.

HonestChieffan
03-16-2010, 12:57 PM
i have a question...

I think your fellow Obots have lost the desire. You wont fit in with them with civil posts and no name calling. But for an Obot, you always have been pretty much OK.

In their defense, Obama hasnt given them much ammo.

Hang in there.

mlyonsd
03-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Start a "Palin is Stupid" thread and you'll soon be reunited.ROFL

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:07 PM
ROFLi don't think palin is stupid, just woefully uninformed and/or misinformed about the issues and the players on the national and international scene...

a politician who doesn't answer questions about such things and says any such questions are gotcha questions doesn't inspire much confidence...

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Too bad he won't ever go on Glenn Beck

I don't think he's interested in having Glenn Beck read his diary to him.

He's the commander in fucking chief, not Sarah Palin.

mlyonsd
03-16-2010, 01:22 PM
i don't think palin is stupid, just woefully uninformed and/or misinformed about the issues and the players on the national and international scene...

a politician who doesn't answer questions about such things and says any such questions are gotcha questions doesn't inspire much confidence...

How about if they just flat out lie to you?

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 01:22 PM
i don't think palin is stupid, just woefully uninformed and/or misinformed about the issues and the players on the national and international scene...

...now don't be a thread stealer...

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 01:23 PM
i have a question...

I'm around. I still read as regularly as I always do. But honestly I get exactly the same effect around here as I do the Drudge Report, which I always check first.

If the DR has something up that I want to respond to, I pretty much come here and sure enough, one of three posters has put it up verbatim.

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 01:23 PM
As a candidate?

Yes.

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't think he's interested in having Glenn Beck read his diary to him.

He's the commander in ****ing chief, not Sarah Palin.

...this couldn't have been timed better...:clap:

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
This is so true; overexposure impacts everyone...even if you love this guy which is becoming less and less the case.

It is assinine to suggest we can get too much of an elected official.

Just change the channel. It's not hard.

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Yes.

That's probably why...he appreciated the exposure.

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 01:26 PM
It is assinine to suggest we can get too much of an elected official.

Just change the channel. It's not hard.

Sieg Heil!

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:28 PM
I think your fellow Obots have lost the desire. You wont fit in with them with civil posts and no name calling. But for an Obot, you always have been pretty much OK.

In their defense, Obama hasnt given them much ammo.

Hang in there.thank you...

that's high praise coming from you...

HonestChieffan
03-16-2010, 01:32 PM
thank you...

that's high praise coming from you...

I recognize goodness and honesty in others.

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:32 PM
How about if they just flat out lie to you?lying is a way of life in american politics...

i rather enjoy barry's lies, there are quite refreshing compared to lies from earlier presidents...

i still like the sound of change and yes we can and all the other slogans that obama and his crew have used...

even if not true, he says things that i like to hear...

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 01:34 PM
lying is a way of life in american politics...

i rather enjoy barry's lies, there are quite refreshing compared to lies from earlier presidents...

i still like the sound of change and yes we can and all the other slogans that obama and his crew have used...

even if not true, he says things that i like to hear...

I hope you're being funny...

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:35 PM
I recognize goodness and honesty in others.thanks again...

of course, i'm not sure how good and honest i am, but i still appreciate the sentiment...

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 01:36 PM
I recognize goodness and honesty in others.

His last post was honestly scary for goodness sake.

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:38 PM
I hope you're being funny...well, a little funny and a little bit country - oops that's not right...

i do like the things he says, even if not always accurate or forthcoming...

positive messages can be very appealing, even if they have little to no chance of ever becoming reality...

mlyonsd
03-16-2010, 01:39 PM
His last post was honestly scary for goodness sake.

He's scarier in person.

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:39 PM
His last post was honestly scary for goodness sake.scary?

aw, c'mon...

what's a little good clean fun amongst friends?

mlyonsd
03-16-2010, 01:40 PM
well, a little funny and a little bit country - oops that's not right...

i do like the things he says, even if not always accurate or forthcoming...

positive messages can be very appealing, even if they have little to no chance of ever becoming reality...

Have you lost weight?

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:40 PM
He's scarier in person.i heard that...

whatever happened to my santa image?

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Have you lost weight?i wish...

new meds have caused a weight gain, which is absolutely the wrong direction...

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 01:44 PM
scary?

aw, c'mon...

what's a little good clean fun amongst friends?

Hey, you seem like a nice civil guy, which is fairly rare around here, I just don't can't wrap my mind around how you think. "Lie to me...just make it pretty"?

mlyonsd
03-16-2010, 01:45 PM
i wish...

new meds have caused a weight gain, which is absolutely the wrong direction...

Oh sure, play the 'new meds' card.

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Hey, you seem like a nice civil guy, which is fairly rare around here, I just don't can't wrap my mind around how you think. "Lie to me...just make it pretty"?well, i'm not sure you would really want to wrap your mind around the way i think...

it could make you seriously dizzy...

in short, since i expect politicians to lie anyway, it may as well sound pleasing to the ear...

go bowe
03-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Oh sure, play the 'new meds' card.hey, it works with my wife...

Chief Henry
03-16-2010, 01:56 PM
When did Obama have his last full fledged press conf ? Was it last June or July.

go bowe
03-16-2010, 02:02 PM
When did Obama have his last full fledged press conf ? Was it last June or July.you mean with questions and all that fluff?

i don't remember when the last one was, but then i don't remember what i had for breakfast...

Direckshun
03-16-2010, 02:06 PM
That's probably why...he appreciated the exposure.

Yes.

fan4ever
03-16-2010, 02:08 PM
well, i'm not sure you would really want to wrap your mind around the way i think...

it could make you seriously dizzy...

in short, since i expect politicians to lie anyway, it may as well sound pleasing to the ear...

Well we certainly agree about the lying part.