PDA

View Full Version : Life Obese woman aspires to be world's fattest woman

Pages : 1 [2]

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Mean comment? You mean the truth?

Right. Because the shit she spews at people is reason, while everyone else is just being mean to her.

Badgirl if you ever want to know why everyone thinks you're a cunt, hit me up. I'll be more than happy to break it down for you.

And if you remain irresponsible with your reputation, I'll personally put your ass where you belong with it. Dead red.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Well what the hell have we done to you? Bwaaa haaa haaaa!
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing, just passing time. :D

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Right. Because the shit she spews at people is reason, while everyone else is just being mean to her.

Badgirl if you ever want to know why everyone thinks you're a ****, hit me up. I'll be more than happy to break it down for you.

And if you remain irresponsible with your reputation, I'll personally put your ass where you belong with it. Dead red.

Oh God NOOOOO!!!! That would change my life in a very negative way. Please, please, don't take my rep and put me in the red, I don't know what I would do without it. LOL...make me laugh.:rolleyes:

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Mean comment? You mean the truth?

Yes, thats it I mean the truth. Please don't tell me the truth cause..'I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH",

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Oh God NOOOOO!!!! That would change my life in a very negative way. Please, please, don't take my rep and put me in the red, I don't know what I would do without it. LOL...make me laugh.:rolleyes:

I see you have your profanity filter on. Let me assist. The word that got blocked out rhymed with twunt.

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 04:37 PM
I always love people's response to that.

And I know that when it happens....she'll be crying on here about how everyone is ganging up on her.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:38 PM
I see you have your profanity filter on. Let me assist. The word that got blocked out rhymed with twunt.

oh I didn't know it was on, I will have to fix that. Don't want anything sugarcoated by you nice fellows.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:38 PM
I always love people's response to that.

And I know that when it happens....she'll be crying on here about how everyone is ganging up on her.

LOL

MOhillbilly
03-18-2010, 04:39 PM
I did, I spellchecked it.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/160/374852926_f4dbd74aaf.jpg

Lumpy
03-18-2010, 04:39 PM
There must have been a plethra of piss in your Post Toasties this morning, Badgirl. Fuckin' A!

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 04:40 PM
oh I didn't know it was on, I will have to fix that. Don't want anything sugarcoated by you nice fellows.

Right. I'm the meanest motherfucker on this board. You nailed it. I have completely ignored the bullshit that falls out of your mouth because like any retard, why would you beat someone that couldn't defend themselves?

You seem to be very confused though, so I'm here to provide you with some enlightenment. That'll be two dollars, bitch.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:40 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/160/374852926_f4dbd74aaf.jpg

Oh OH!!! where could I buy one of those???

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:42 PM
There must have been a plethra of piss in your Post Toasties this morning, Badgirl. ****in' A!

:D Just bored Lumpy, I can get people on here going easier than anywhere else, so I just do it. LOL

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Right. I'm the meanest mother****er on this board. You nailed it. I have completely ignored the bullshit that falls out of your mouth because like any retard, why would you beat someone that couldn't defend themselves?

You seem to be very confused though, so I'm here to provide you with some enlightenment. That'll be two dollars, bitch.

I did not say you were a mean mother****er. I did not say that.
Who can't defend themselves btw?

You keep coming back to this thread to see whats going on, its cause you like it and you know it. Otherwise I would be on ignore.

Maybe you should ask yourself why this is that you can't keep yourself from responding to things I say.

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 04:43 PM
:D Just bored Lumpy, I can get people on here going easier than anywhere else, so I just do it. LOL

Yeahhhhhh because it has nothing to do with you being a fucking moron.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 04:44 PM

LMAO Golden, like a shower.

Lumpy
03-18-2010, 04:46 PM

Causing drama and stroking your own ego must be exhausting. Do you drink Redbull? I like Redbull. Redbull is good. Redbull makes me go and go and go and go. Redbull. Holy shit... it gives you wings.

Ok now then, why do you hate fat ppl, ugly ppl, etc? I'm just trying to understand.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Yeahhhhhh because it has nothing to do with you being a ****ing moron.

Not really.

MOhillbilly
03-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Causing drama and stroking your own ego must be exhausting. Do you drink Redbull? I like Redbull. Redbull is good. Redbull makes me go and go and go and go. Redbull. Holy shit... it gives you wings.

Ok now then, why do you hate fat ppl, ugly ppl, etc? I'm just trying to understand.

deep as a mud puddle, thats why.

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Not really.

Keep thinking that Ms. Orange Julius.

badgirl

Ok now then, why you do hate fat ppl, ugly ppl, etc? I'm just trying to understand.

eh not hate really. Don't really know what it is, I have very large friend and some family I don't hate them. My best friend is very big, I don't hate her.

badgirl
Keep thinking that Ms. Orange Julius.

Ok I will.

raybec 4
03-18-2010, 04:50 PM
eh not hate really. Don't really know what it is, I have very large friend and some family I don't hate them. My best friend is very big, I don't hate her.

But do you talk shit to her about being a fatty?

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:51 PM
deep as a mud puddle, thats why.

Thank you, now Lumpy you know the answer. As spoken by a real doctor.

MOhillbilly
Oh OH!!! where could I buy one of those???

its behind you.

Dont get to dizzy.

badgirl
But do you talk shit to her about being a fatty?

Nope. I do talk about other fatties and she knows how I feel.

MOhillbilly
03-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Thank you, now Lumpy you know the answer. As spoken by a real doctor.

It doesnt take freud to see you are shallow.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:53 PM
It doesnt take freud to see you are shallow.

yea I am not perfect like everyone else on here. Thats what make me different. I am happy about that...being different.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Not really.

In this case, you're right. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that you're a blithering idiot. There are tons of you all over the place.

It's the fact that you're a shithead for a human being. That's my problem. Most idiots I know are still pretty good people. You on the other hand, fit the stereotype to a tee. You know, ignorant, hateful, spiteful, ugly people who are on overall blight on society. If your supervisor read some of your threads here about your job practices as a nurse, your ass would be shown the door quickly. You don't like your job, you're not very good at it, and your patients I'm sure think you're a piece of shit as well.

And yet I've still tolerated you. I try to live a life of tolerance. But unfortunately, here online you're essentially in my living room. I don't let people continuously come into my house and shit on my coffee table so I figured it was time to ask you to cover up your ass.

Go on "riling everyone up because you can." I can't imagine the sheer happiness it must create in your life.

Lumpy
03-18-2010, 04:56 PM

Ok "hate" is probably too intense of a word. It just seems like you pride yourself on belittling ppl that are overweight. :spock:

badgirl
03-18-2010, 04:59 PM
In this case, you're right. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that you're a blithering idiot. There are tons of you all over the place.

It's the fact that you're a shithead for a human being. That's my problem. Most idiots I know are still pretty good people. You on the other hand, fit the stereotype to a tee. You know, ignorant, hateful, spiteful, ugly people who are on overall blight on society. If your supervisor read some of your threads here about your job practices as a nurse, your ass would be shown the door quickly. You don't like your job, you're not very good at it, and your patients I'm sure think you're a piece of shit as well.

And yet I've still tolerated you. I try to live a life of tolerance. But unfortunately, here online you're essentially in my living room. I don't let people continuously come into my house and shit on my coffee table so I figured it was time to ask you to cover up your ass.

Go on "riling everyone up because you can." I can't imagine the sheer happiness it must create in your life.

eh you really don't know me only what I show on here. My patients love me and so does my coworkers. I have a lot of great friends.

You don't know me and I am only in your living room cause you keep reading my damn posts thats not my fault.

I am a very sweet person, although one that doesn't take shit from anyone.
Why do you get "riled" up? Why? I am just messing with you and you get all pissy and start name calling.

Well if thats why makes you feel better at the end of the day, go for it. I just give my opinion on this pic and this article, you act like its your mom in that pic or something. Damn get over it..

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Ok "hate" is probably too intense of a word. It just seems like you pride yourself on belittling ppl that are overweight. :spock:

No I do not belittle anyone who is fat. I do not belittle anyone. I don't get feeling good off making people feel bad. This article just got me that this woman had kids and still chooses to do to herself what she is trying to do just to have her name in a book. Its just selfish of her. IMO

Lumpy
03-18-2010, 05:01 PM
I vote that Badgirl posts a pic of herself in the "Faces and Names" thread. Ya know, for fun. :D In the interim, I must leave work. Good night all.

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 05:02 PM

No I do not belittle anyone who is fat. I do not belittle anyone. I don't get feeling good off making people feel bad. This article just got me that this woman had kids and still chooses to do to herself what she is trying to do just to have her name in a book. Its just selfish of her. IMO

Really....? You don't belittle anyone? Calling people a fatty would be belittling them you fucking idiot.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:02 PM
I vote that Badgirl posts a pic of herself in the "Faces and Names" thread. Ya know, for fun. :D In the interim, I must leave work. Good night all.

I have them in Facebook. If anyone wants to look go over there.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Really....? You don't belittle anyone? Calling people a fatty would be belittling them you ****ing idiot.

Damn you think I call her that, you moron? She knows how I feel, so what there are other things I don't like about people. Just as I am sure there are things about someone in this world you don't like, you are judging me for the way I feel about certain things..You belittle me, whats the difference?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 05:04 PM
eh you really don't know me only what I show on here. My patients love me and so does my coworkers. I have a lot of great friends.

You don't know me and I am only in your living room cause you keep reading my damn posts thats not my fault.

I am a very sweet person, although one that doesn't take shit from anyone.
Why do you get "riled" up? Why? I am just messing with you and you get all pissy and start name calling.

Well if thats why makes you feel better at the end of the day, go for it. I just give my opinion on this pic and this article, you act like its your mom in that pic or something. Damn get over it..

Gloria, I'm not even remotely riled up. I do get irritated at reading stupid bullshit, but this is the internet and I've come to expect it. It's actually rather humorous when done in its proper context, and that's one of the things I love about this website.

I'm a pretty good judge of character. In my life I've come to absolutely trust my impression of people. I can tell when someone on here is acting like themselves, or if they're playing an internet persona.

You are not playing an internet persona at all. I have no doubt that you don't come on here and disclose every little piece of you. Most people don't. But don't tell me for one second that your posts on this subject, and on the subject of your patients is anything less than exactly how you feel about it. I know better. You do as well. And so does everyone else who has read your posts.

You just suck. And I felt compelled to let you know, as unusual as that is for me.

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Damn you think I call her that, you moron? She knows how I feel, so what there are other things I don't like about people. Just as I am sure there are things about someone in this world you don't like, you are judging me for the way I feel about certain things..You belittle me, whats the difference?

What's the difference? The difference is that I don't come on here and talk about how I don't belittle people. I'm truthful about who I am. Am I an asshole? You better your fucking ass that I am. But I'm not going to lie to your face about it either.

raybec 4
03-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Gloria, I'm not even remotely riled up. I do get irritated at reading stupid bullshit, but this is the internet and I've come to expect it. It's actually rather humorous when done in its proper context, and that's one of the things I love about this website.

I'm a pretty good judge of character. In my life I've come to absolutely trust my impression of people. I can tell when someone on here is acting like themselves, or if they're playing an internet persona.

You are not playing an internet persona at all. I have no doubt that you don't come on here and disclose every little piece of you. Most people don't. But don't tell me for one second that your posts on this subject, and on the subject of your patients is anything less than exactly how you feel about it. I know better. You do as well. And so does everyone else who has read your posts.

You just suck. And I felt compelled to let you know, as unusual as that is for me.
On the bright side UTEP is winning.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:08 PM

Well you'd be wrong on this one. My step sister weighs at least 250 pounds and I love her dearly, she is one of my best friends in the world and we do a lot of things together.

I don't like to see people doing things to themselves that are killing them, I don't like to hear about people sticking a needle in their arm and overdosing on drugs either, I smoke and its bad for me I admit and wish I would quit, which I think when school starts will make it easier for me to do.

Its none of my business what people does. You're right.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:10 PM
What's the difference? The difference is that I don't come on here and talk about how I don't belittle people. I'm truthful about who I am. Am I an asshole? You better your ****ing ass that I am. But I'm not going to lie to your face about it either.

What am I lying about? I don't belittle people. I don't like the woman in this article ,so what?

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 05:11 PM

What am I lying about? I don't belittle people. I don't like the woman in this article ,so what?

Once again.....read your post above moron.

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Once again.....read your post above moron.

What the hell, someone else earlier called them fatties and I was using the word when I replied. Ok what should I say "weight challenged" does that make you happy.

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 05:14 PM
What the hell, someone else earlier called them fatties and I was using the word when I replied. Ok what should I say "weight challenged" does that make you happy.

Yeah...because you don't use it at all. You were just using it because someone else used it. :rolleyes:

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah...because you don't use it at all. You were just using it because someone else used it. :rolleyes:

I have said fat people before, but most people use the word fat when talking about "weight challenged" people.

Oh lets see, I have been called retarded, stupid, moron, bitch, stupid, but I guess you all never belittle anyone. ha!!

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Well you'd be wrong on this one. My step sister weighs at least 250 pounds and I love her dearly, she is one of my best friends in the world and we do a lot of things together.

I don't like to see people doing things to themselves that are killing them, I don't like to hear about people sticking a needle in their arm and overdosing on drugs either, I smoke and its bad for me I admit and wish I would quit, which I think when school starts will make it easier for me to do.

Its none of my business what people does. You're right.

I don't even want to hurt your feelings. My posts weren't made to make me feel better about it because I'm not upset on some personal level. Even though I've been fat my whole life, I'm doing something about it so I'm truly not personally invested.

But again, I think you're being real. I think it's how you really think. Imagine what you could accomplish if you shifted all that energy you spend on other people's problems into organizing your own house.

I don't think people would be in a position to constantly talk shit to you anymore. And I think we both know this doesn't just happen online. I have no doubt you have this kind of conflict in your personal life with friends, family, and coworkers. You don't have to confirm or deny that. It really doesn't matter.

Pestilence
03-18-2010, 05:19 PM
What's the difference? The difference is that I don't come on here and talk about how I don't belittle people. I'm truthful about who I am. Am I an asshole? You better your fucking ass that I am. But I'm not going to lie to your face about it either.

I have said fat people before, but most people use the word fat when talking about "weight challenged" people.

Oh lets see, I have been called retarded, stupid, moron, bitch, stupid, but I guess you all never belittle anyone. ha!!

Reading comprehension. HA!

badgirl
03-18-2010, 05:21 PM
I don't even want to hurt your feelings. My posts weren't made to make me feel better about it because I'm not upset on some personal level. Even though I've been fat my whole life, I'm doing something about it so I'm truly not personally invested.

But again, I think you're being real. I think it's how you really think. Imagine what you could accomplish if you shifted all that energy you spend on other people's problems into organizing your own house.

I don't think people would be in a position to constantly talk shit to you anymore. And I think we both know this doesn't just happen online. I have no doubt you have this kind of conflict in your personal life with friends, family, and coworkers. You don't have to confirm or deny that. It really doesn't matter.

Actually, no one I know gives me a hard time, cause if you knew me you would know I am the most giving, tender hearted person you would know. I had to quit at a nursing home cause I cried so much, I was so depressed to see these elderly people in such shape and see pics of where they were young and compare them to now. It really hurt my heart. I do have feelings for people.

I am glad you're working on your weight, I would like to quit smoking, its a nasty bad habit and I can tell a big difference in what I can do now compared to what I could do 10 years ago when I started.

Oh well, I don't know what else to say. Maybe I have given off the wrong impression on here for to long to change it, my mistake.

vailpass
03-18-2010, 05:29 PM
What a fat disgusting pig. How in the name of heaven can someone let themselves get that way? The pic with her gunt hanging down brought puke to the back of my mouth.

Bane
03-18-2010, 05:42 PM
What a fat disgusting pig. How in the name of heaven can someone let themselves get that way? The pic with her gunt hanging down brought puke to the back of my mouth.

Shit like that has become acceptable that's why.We'll feed,clothe,and shelter the bitch and raise her kids on your and my dime if it becomes necessary.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-18-2010, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=GoChiefs;6608203]Weird family.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/03/15/news/photos_galleries/fat_lady/cropped/FGH03262_003114354--350x600.jpg

ROFL Her son is Darnell from My Name is Earl

Fairplay
03-18-2010, 06:25 PM
more of me to love!

Fairplay
03-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Supersize x 10 please.

Fairplay
03-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Is that an eclipse or is that just me?

Gonzo
03-18-2010, 06:31 PM
JFC you must have said something really stupid to piss Flopnuts off, badgirl.
I mean, he's a guy that doesn't talk shit with a mouthful.
That being said, the "I have fat friends" argument is a moronic one. Its like a white person saying they have black friends after dropping the "N" bomb repeatedly in public. You may have overweight friends but that still doesn't absolve you of bigotry.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
03-18-2010, 06:36 PM
If she is close to the ocean does she get mistaken for a beached whale?

Fairplay
03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
I have fat friends.

vailpass
03-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Shit like that has become acceptable that's why.We'll feed,clothe,and shelter the bitch and raise her kids on your and my dime if it becomes necessary.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, that's rather depressing. She can't live much longer though can she?

badgirl
03-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I say things like this I get called names by Flopnuts and others. But you are right, you're exactly right.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 07:32 PM
I say things like this I get called names by Flopnuts and others. But you are right, you're exactly right.

Did you remind the kids to call in and activate their victim cards?

http://www.topnews.in/files/CreditCard.jpg

luv
03-18-2010, 07:32 PM

This might be because you have an extensive history of showing how much you hate fat people. People react to you differently because you always go off when it comes to fat people saying or doing anything.

Bane
03-18-2010, 07:45 PM

Well I can't say why its so in your case,I don't like to speak for others.
I'm not hateful towards people just because they may be fat,black,latino,poor,or whatever the case is,but I can't defend stupid.like I've said before I have at least 1 person in my family that represents each of the "names" I stated.I'm not racist,rich,skinny or any better than anyone else so I just try to give an opinion on each individual case.I don't have a problem with her for her weight,I hate that she chooses to "showcase" a clear case of depression for attention.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Well I can't say why its so in your case,I don't like to speak for others.
I'm not hateful towards people just because they may be fat,black,latino,poor,or whatever the case is,but I can't defend stupid.like I've said before I have at least 1 person in my family that represents each of the "names" I stated.I'm not racist,rich,skinny or any better than anyone else so I just try to give an opinion on each individual case.I don't have a problem with her for her weight,I hate that she chooses to "showcase" a clear case of depression for attention.
Posted via Mobile Device

Believe me, no one is bashing Badgirl over what she's saying about this particular heifer.

Bane
03-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Believe me, no one is bashing Badgirl over what she's saying about this particular heifer.

Like I said I don't like to speak for others and I don't like getting into other ppls arguments so I'll just watch form the sidelines and try to rep whore a lil in the middle.Oh shit there I go....That is not a knock on whores either,I have no problems with them at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Wins
03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
It's nice to see badgirl getting a beatdown.

Count Alex's Wins
03-18-2010, 08:02 PM
I have fat friends.

Christ, why? Fat people are so disgusting.

badgirl
03-19-2010, 12:00 AM
This might be because you have an extensive history of showing how much you hate fat people. People react to you differently because you always go off when it comes to fat people saying or doing anything.

Others posting in this thread has the same idea, but nothing has been said to them.

badgirl
03-19-2010, 12:01 AM
My son that was in jail saved the taxpayers and the government money by not putting in a lawsuit against the county for unlawful imprisonment.

badgirl
03-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Christ, why? Fat people are so disgusting.

So you admit you were disgusting?

badgirl
03-19-2010, 12:02 AM
It's nice to see badgirl getting a beatdown.

It really is nice.

Bane
03-19-2010, 12:04 AM
My son that was in jail saved the taxpayers and the government money by not putting in a lawsuit against the county for unlawful imprisonment.

Sounds like a raw deal all the way around.
Posted via Mobile Device

badgirl
03-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Sounds like a raw deal all the way around.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was, I won't go into details, I have a thread about what happened. He spent 3 weeks in jail and the judge didn't know he was even locked up. She dismissed the charges and held the one who locked him up in contempt. Just to make it a short story.

Bane
03-19-2010, 12:09 AM
It was, I won't go into details, I have a thread about what happened. He spent 3 weeks in jail and the judge didn't know he was even locked up. She dismissed the charges and held the one who locked him up in contempt. Just to make it a short story.
Got cha.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Wins
03-19-2010, 12:32 AM
So you admit you were disgusting?

I've admitted that many times.

badgirl
03-19-2010, 12:35 AM
I've admitted that many times.

ok good. But you aren't now are you? I saw your pics and I give you credit for that.

Pestilence
03-19-2010, 01:05 AM

STFU