Pages : 1 [2]

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Your very presence is fun.

Think about baseball.

FAX
Green beer will do that.

True enough. However, so will a discolored spleen, Mr. billay. I fear this issue may, in fact, be more systemic than endemic.

FAX

Short Leash Hootie
Somewhere along the line Hamas/OTWP/Dane and Mecca teamed up...Mecca always knew the most when it came to college football so you'll notice he has free reign on his takes and the other three will pretty much NEVER question him anymore, even if they disagree...but Mecca, Mecca I will give some props to because he calls it like he sees it even if he is calling it differently from the other three...but the other three will never question him...he could chime in and say 'wow that's ridiculous' and they'll just disappear without a rebuttal...it's almost quite entertaining...

Dane is the kind of guy who can get proven wrong and then he'll be like well I watched that entire season so I know!!!!111!!...kind of like Trent Green as a Redskin...he claimed he watched those starts and in no way did 19 NFL start Trent Green's situation compare to 15 NFL start Matt Cassel's situation when they first came to KC...since Cassel CLEARLY had better weapons (what a joke that was) and Green clearly had more experience (which isn't true)...

Hamas took Gholston over Matt Ryan for the Dolphins #1 overall...claims Brett Favre can't be the best player on the Vikings since Peyton Manning is a better QB...and thinks a pick 6 in the first half of a game is more devastating to a team than a season ending INT in the oppositions territory on a drive that a TD results in a Super Bowl berth.

I'm too tired to continue on OTWP, but I thought it was funny to read Hamas say he didn't know anything when he first joined, used to get pwned by htismaque...but now he suddenly has such great football knowledge! Ha! You know what we call that? CHERRYPICKING...

Plain and simple. Which is why he's just a recycled mix of Dane/Hamas and Mecca.

And these here are the MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE posters on Chiefsplanet! All bow!

(Basically, this post all boils down to me only have respect for Mecca...and I don't even particularly like Mecca...too negative...but at least he calls it like he sees it and leaves out the ridiculous personal attacks like Hamas 'I ruin the mock draft every year by doing something so ridiculous and impractical' Jenkins!)

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 03:37 PM
oh and I guess I have a little respect for Dane...because at least THROUGH IT ALL, I can tell he's an actual Chiefs fan...

Donger
03-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Think about baseball.

It really is pretty simple, Hamas. And you are a sharp cookie. It's also pretty self-evident. I just think it's amusing that you won't admit it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Hootie,

Would you claim that everything you've learned since you've stopped shitting yourself is cherrypicking, or does that not jive with your solipsism?

'Hamas' Jenkins
It really is pretty simple, Hamas. And you are a sharp cookie. It's also pretty self-evident. I just think it's amusing that you won't admit it.

Oh, I've admitted it several times.

Donger
Oh, I've admitted it several times.

Admitted what?

L.A. Chieffan
03-17-2010, 03:40 PM
jesus fuck. nice thread chitown

Short Leash Hootie
Christ, you don't even have the story straight.

His skill set in a 3-4 DEFENSE doesn't get drafted in the Top 5.

He's an ILB in a 34. He's an OLB in a 43.

HUGE difference in value.

and duh! HE READ THIS ON THE INTERNET!

and htismaque told him so!

patteeu
Fair enough. I fully admit I am stupid and make mistakes most of the time just ask pat.

I'll vouch for dirk on this. ROFL

philfree
03-17-2010, 03:41 PM
And how would you respond to the fact that there were numerous other rookie linebackers who outplayed him?

I would respond with yes they did. It was just one season though. Things like that happen every year in the NFL though. Top draft picks often get out played by other players picked further down the boards. How often has the top pick in the draft been rookie of the year?

PhilFree:arrow:

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Hootie,

Would you claim that everything you've learned since you've stopped shitting yourself is cherrypicking, or does that not jive with your solipsism?

Well it depends...

When it comes to the draft?

Every draft pick projection or whether or not I'm happy with a selection or who I want to see the Chiefs pick, etc...

Yeah...that's all cherrypicked from either this site or other draft sites or things that I read...I watched the entire combine this year and to be honest...other than listening to Michael Irvin...it was pretty GD pointless. I'd be like...wow, that guy looked fast! And then he'd run a 4.7...

When it comes to what I watch on gameday...I stick to calling it like I see it every Sunday...no matter what...

all this other bullshit that goes on from a week to week basis with the Pioli bashing and then Saccopoo bashing (I think he's a moron, too) is all brought on by you, Hamas...you literally turn this board into a war zone...I have a feeling...if you weren't a part of this board...it would be 50 times more tame...you turn everything into a flame war...and OTWP and Dane follow suit...

Seriously...if you three went away...there would be no flaming...none. It's insane. Are you proud of that?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Let's make note of the errors in Hootie's post:

1) Green had more years of NFL experience than Cassel. He'd had multiple TCs as the starter, he'd started more games, and he started in college. So yes, it's fair to say he's more experienced

2) People disagree with Mecca all the time, including me, OTW, and others. Just do a simple search

3) You can't understand the importance between most valuable and best, which is still funny

4) OTW got owned by htismaqe and has admitted it, not me. Again, reading comprehension.

By the way, I love the fact that you are still butthurt over my selection in a mock draft from last year that you continually bring it up. Something that you don't even participate in.

Furthermore, I'd also like to know how I've ruined the mock this year.

philfree
03-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Christ, you don't even have the story straight.

His skill set in a 3-4 DEFENSE doesn't get drafted in the Top 5.

He's an ILB in a 34. He's an OLB in a 43.

HUGE difference in value.

Oh I've got the story straight I just didn't feel the need to detail the whole damn thing.

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 03:45 PM
jesus ****. nice thread chitown

:D

I'm just a fucking instigator.

Short Leash Hootie
and it's a god damn joke that you think you guys are so amazingly competent when it comes to the NFL draft...

In reality, the scouts always lay the foundation and point out the players you should be watching...and then you all just cherrypick your way through it and start defending/bashing the players you see fit...

I guarantee you...if any of you were locked into a room and just given scouts tape and interview transcripts and game tape etc...and we told you to make a 5 round draft board...

you'd all be so far off it would be laughable

FAX
I never compared myself to maqe, FAX. I used him as an example of someone who could help others learn.

Did I learn? Yes. Do I help others learn? Meh, not so much.

I never put myself in the role of a teacher. Rather, I'm a soapbox ranter, and I enjoy that role.

I suggest that you go back to square 1 for help in reading comprehension.

I'm certain that you will ignore my advice (heartfelt as it is), but honestly, your attempts at sarcasm are both pitiably predictable and sad. I urge you to turn away from the side of immaturity and clumsy rudeness to the side of patient, intelligent conversation, Mr. 'Hamas' Jenkins. Use your formidable powers for good. Because, although your current shtick may entertain you, for many of us, it has become exceedingly boring.

FAX

OnTheWarpath58
Only Hootie can get this:

I'm too tired to continue on OTWP, but I thought it was funny to read Hamas say he didn't know anything when he first joined, used to get pwned by htismaque...but now he suddenly has such great football knowledge! Ha! You know what we call that? CHERRYPICKING...

Out of this:

OTW will tell you, when he first came to this site, he didn't know nearly as much as he does now, and htis took him to task for it.

I played organized football from the time I was 7 years old to my senior year of HS, was offered a scholarship to play at SEMO, yet according to you, I came here knowing nothing.

Comical.

My knowledge of the game was on par with anyone's when I arrived here, and it still is.

Where I have learned a tremendous amount, and what I think Hamas is referring to, is my knowledge of the draft, positional value, projecting a college player to the NFL and watching college ball.

But suit yourself. You'll ignore this post and go on a different drunken rant shortly, I'm sure.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Well it depends...

When it comes to the draft?

Every draft pick projection or whether or not I'm happy with a selection or who I want to see the Chiefs pick, etc...

Yeah...that's all cherrypicked from either this site or other draft sites or things that I read...I watched the entire combine this year and to be honest...other than listening to Michael Irvin...it was pretty GD pointless. I'd be like...wow, that guy looked fast! And then he'd run a 4.7...

When it comes to what I watch on gameday...I stick to calling it like I see it every Sunday...no matter what...

all this other bullshit that goes on from a week to week basis with the Pioli bashing and then Saccopoo bashing (I think he's a moron, too) is all brought on by you, Hamas...you literally turn this board into a war zone...I have a feeling...if you weren't a part of this board...it would be 50 times more tame...you turn everything into a flame war...and OTWP and Dane follow suit...

Seriously...if you three went away...there would be no flaming...none. It's insane. Are you proud of that?

I think Hootie needs an episiotomy. Now, I've been blamed for the entire tenor of the board. ROFL.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm certain that you will ignore my advice (heartfelt as it is), but honestly, your attempts at sarcasm are both pitiably predictable and sad. I urge you to turn away from the side of immaturity and clumsy rudeness to the side of patient, intelligent conversation, Mr. 'Hamas' Jenkins. Use your formidable powers for good. Because, although your current shtick may entertain you, for many of us, it has become exceedingly boring.

FAX

There's no sarcasm there, FAX. Merely an urging (passive aggressive style, as you are wont to do) that you learn how to read.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 03:49 PM
and it's a god damn joke that you think you guys are so amazingly competent when it comes to the NFL draft...

In reality, the scouts always lay the foundation and point out the players you should be watching...and then you all just cherrypick your way through it and start defending/bashing the players you see fit...

I guarantee you...if any of you were locked into a room and just given scouts tape and interview transcripts and game tape etc...and we told you to make a 5 round draft board...

you'd all be so far off it would be laughable

This critique might have some validity had it come from someone who admitted that he doesn't watch college football.

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 03:49 PM
no...the argument was...

Why does everyone compare Trent Green and Matt Cassel?

and when someone pointed out that the situations they walked into were remarkably similar...

Dane pointed out that Green had far less weapons in 2001 than Cassel had in 2009.

Which is ridiculously untrue.

And then I pointed it out and it turned into...

Well Green was more proven because he had a decent year in Washington one year and even though the stats don't really show that (54% completion, 50 sacks) I watched every game and can tell you he was way better than Matt Cassel in 2008 with the Patriots.

That's how you guys argue things.

The fact of the matter is...Trent Green had a terrible 2001 with Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, and Derrick Alexander with the benefit of knowing the entire offensive system from top to bottom....

while Matt Cassel had a terrible 2009 with a 1/2 season of Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe, a 1/2 season of Chris Chambers, 3 games with all 3...a bunch of games with Lance Long and a line that couldn't really pass protect...

So while their similarities in playing style aren't really there...they did walk into amazingly similar situations and both had similar terrible years...but Green DEFINITELY had the better situation and it's ridiculous that you idiots chastise anyone for making this FAIR comparison because it does have merit.

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 03:50 PM
or does that not jive with your solipsism? Always like it when I learn a new word.

philfree
03-17-2010, 03:51 PM

FAX

Pretty damned old is what it is.

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 03:55 PM
This critique might have some validity had it come from someone who admitted that he doesn't watch college football.

I don't watch a whole lot of college anything...it bores me...I like professional sports...

But I do have the resources at my hand to make any prediction about any sport...that's what happens when you spend entirely too much time studying lines and line moves and public opinion and Vegas opinion...

It's easy to gather information on the internet these days...which is why you draft people don't know any more than anyone who knows how to navigate the web...

It's easy.

I know everything about every player I want to know something about in this upcoming draft and I watched very few of them actually play...

Which is also funny...because your favorite guys include a Bruce Campbell...who I'm going to go out on a limb and say I DOUBT, during the season, you paid one lick of attention to Bruce Campbell...but after seeing his beast-like workouts suddenly you are a big fan of this freak athlete...

Uh huh, uh huh...I can do it too...

Not tough. You read something, you see something, you listen to the NFL Network guys talk about "wow, look at that Bruce Campbell...did you see what he ran? No body fat...that's not an offensive lineman!!!"...and suddenly you're like yeah...that Bruce Campbell!

Same thing happened to you with Gholston a few years back, did it not? #1 overall...

Donger
03-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Always like it when I learn a new word.

Me too. Thanks Hamas.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 03:56 PM
no...the argument was...

Why does everyone compare Trent Green and Matt Cassel?

and when someone pointed out that the situations they walked into were remarkably similar...

Dane pointed out that Green had far less weapons in 2001 than Cassel had in 2009.

Which is ridiculously untrue.

And then I pointed it out and it turned into...

Well Green was more proven because he had a decent year in Washington one year and even though the stats don't really show that (54% completion, 50 sacks) I watched every game and can tell you he was way better than Matt Cassel in 2008 with the Patriots.

That's how you guys argue things.

The fact of the matter is...Trent Green had a terrible 2001 with Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, and Derrick Alexander with the benefit of knowing the entire offensive system from top to bottom....

while Matt Cassel had a terrible 2009 with a 1/2 season of Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe, a 1/2 season of Chris Chambers, 3 games with all 3...a bunch of games with Lance Long and a line that couldn't really pass protect...

So while their similarities in playing style aren't really there...they did walk into amazingly similar situations and both had similar terrible years...but Green DEFINITELY had the better situation and it's ridiculous that you idiots chastise anyone for making this FAIR comparison because it does have merit.

My how your stories change in the span of a single post.

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 03:57 PM
and to be honest with you...

Based off of nothing more than hunch and the "eye" test...because I watched the combine and I've read the draft sites and scouts opinion...

I bet you in 5 years Okung is considered the better football player than Campbell...and I bet Okung is a perennial pro bowler...

Which is why I think he goes #2 to Detroit.

Donger
03-17-2010, 03:59 PM
So, a lot of the consternation and arguing about the draft has to do with how well you think a potential draftee is going to play in the future, right? That seems like a rather silly thing about which to argue, unless all you elitists have crystal balls.

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 04:01 PM
My how your stories change in the span of a single post.

how do my stories change?

I was appalled at the comparison of weapons between Green and Cassel made by Dane...

He said something along the lines of Alexander/Minnis and later Kennison to Bowe/Chambers and Wade...(conveniently leaving out Gonzalez)...

When in reality...Cassel had 3 games of Bowe/Chambers together...and Bowe isn't NEARLY as proven as Alexander was, or Kennison...at this point...and he left out the best receiving TE of all time...

and Green knew the system...and by 2002...with the emergence of all-pro Priest Holmes (2002 was his best year in terms of ME watching HIM play RB...not in terms of numbers...in terms of his actual level of play)...he had an offense built around him that rivaled the one he backed up in St. Louis...

SO ALL I WAS SAYING...

Is...

If anyone wants to make the case that you can't compare the Green and Cassel situations...I will agree...because I can't compare Green to anything because his entire body of work in the NFL basically came on teams with hall of fame players at every single important position on offense that probably made him a hell of a lot better than he actually was...

What would happen if Peyton Manning had Willie Roaf, Brian Waters, Casey Weigmann, Will Shields, John Tait, Tony Gonzalez, Priest Holmes, Eddie Kennison and Johnnie Morton?

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Donger and Hamas' avatars make this thread AMAZING. It's like they are perfectly suited for the tone of their posts.

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Donger and Hamas' avatars make this thread AMAZING. It's like they are perfectly suited for the tone of their posts.

Yeah, I know what you mean............

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 04:02 PM
That seems like a rather silly thing about which to argue That's why a thriving industry is built around it.

Pablo
03-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Then the hate would be suffocating
there needs to be breaks so you don't become the monster
others have been lostThis made me lawl.

Donger
03-17-2010, 04:06 PM
That's why a thriving industry is built around it.

The circus industry thrives, too.

I'm not suggesting that people don't care about it. Clearly some do. And, I can see where former draftees are judged by what they have actually done versus what was expected of them at draft time.

But to argue about how awesome or crappy some draftee is going to be?

FAX
03-17-2010, 04:08 PM
There's no sarcasm there, FAX. Merely an urging (passive aggressive style, as you are wont to do) that you learn how to read.

I have just enough time to, hopefully, clear up this confusion ... excerpts from your masterful, previous post below ... ChiefsPlanet rules a la 'Hamas' Jenkins:

1) If you are going to offer an opinion, it behooves you to back it up with evidence to support your claims.
2) People who offer no evidence are laughed at.
3) People who offer stupid evidence are laughed at.
4) People who only exist as contrarian trolls (Saccopoo) are laughed at.
5) This isn't a football version of Heathers, as the oh-so-persecuted Laz might want others to believe.

These are your words. Your rules. Your standards. It does not require a great deal of "reading comprehension" to recognize that these "rules" reflect a childish mind in conflict with the world around him. You continue ...

OTW will tell you, when he first came to this site, he didn't know nearly as much as he does now, and htis took him to task for it.

Now then. To the crux of the matter. This is a direct comparison of Mr. htismaqe's past approach to Mr. OnTheWarpath58 and a reference to your "rules" of engagement. In other words, if it's good enough for Mr. htismaqe, it's good enough for you. Any other interpretation you may wish to apply is merely dissembling and a somewhat clumsy attempt to deflect the issue. Additionally, your point fails most sadly on the basis that Mr. htismaqe possesses more football acumen in his small toe than you have demonstrated in your entire Planet posting career.

You are boorish and immature. It's obvious. Perhaps you are an ugly person. Perhaps you have difficulty with women. Perhaps you have a terrible rash that just won't go away. I don't know. But I do know that you possess both an obvious and intense self-esteem problem combined with a working intelligence to which I am attempting to appeal. Again, your shtick is old and tiresome. No one really cares whether you wish them a slow, painful death or neg rep them to hell and gone. They really don't.

FAX

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
But to argue about how awesome or crappy some draftee is going to be? Everyone loves to say I told you so.

Spott
03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
I had no idea there was a separate forum just to talk about the draft.

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 04:13 PM
It does not require a great deal of "reading comprehension" to recognize that these "rules" reflect a childish mind in conflict with the world around him. Who cares? If people didn't try to follow those rules the forum would be full of idiots. For instance: 1) If you are going to offer an opinion, it behooves you to back it up with evidence to support your claims. Who wants a forum full of ignorant bastards who pop off at the mouth just to hear their gums banging together?

Donger
03-17-2010, 04:14 PM
FAX, I would be willing to bet that Hamas is 25-30 years of age. If that is the case, then perhaps he simply hasn't learned that being a prick is easy. Suppressing that and actually engaging lesser mortals without such prickiness is not necessarily an easy thing for some people to accomplish.

Or, he has learned that and simply doesn't care/enjoys it.

Either way, it's quite a shame.

FAX
03-17-2010, 04:14 PM
I had no idea there was a separate forum just to talk about the draft.

ROFL

Then, it is obvious that you are a clueless loon, Mr. Spott, and should immediately die in fiery aids shrubberies as is required by board rules.

FAX

FAX
03-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Who cares? If people didn't try to follow those rules the forum would be full of idiots. For instance: Who wants a forum full of ignorant bastards who pop off at the mouth just to hear their gums banging together?

I don't dispute the notion that some posters are more informed than others ... particularly in certain areas of the great game. Mr. htismaqe always knew more about the blocking game than I, for example. However, we never insulted each other. It wasn't necessary.

It's style more than substance that is the offending issue here, Mr. GoChiefs, as I'm sure you realize. Or, are you merely an asswipe deserving of eating the corn flakes from the bunghole of an ape?

FAX

Steve
03-17-2010, 04:17 PM
I think it is stupid.People talk about anything here except the draft.

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 04:19 PM
FAX, I would be willing to bet that Hamas is 25-30 years of age. If that is the case, then perhaps he simply hasn't learned that being a prick is easy. Suppressing that and actually engaging lesser mortals without such prickiness is not necessarily an easy thing for some people to accomplish.

Or, he has learned that and simply doesn't care/enjoys it.

Either way, it's quite a shame. Hamas is entertaining as hell.

Spott
03-17-2010, 04:19 PM
ROFL

Then, it is obvious that you are a clueless loon, Mr. Spott, and should immediately die in a fiery aids shrubberies is is required by board rules.

FAX

Yeah, I don't come here as often as I used to but I wouldn't have figured that there would be a separate board to talk about who we should draft when there are millions of threads on everything but football on the front page every day.

Donger
03-17-2010, 04:20 PM
I don't dispute the notion that some posters are more informed than others ... particularly in certain areas of the great game. Mr. htismaqe always knew more about the blocking game than I, for example. However, we never insulted each other. It wasn't necessary.

It's style more than substance that is the offending issue here, Mr. GoChiefs, as I'm sure you realize. Or, are you merely an asswipe deserving of eating the corn flakes from the bunghole of an ape?

FAX

Are the corn flakes frosted or not? I think that distinction needs to made clear. Surely whether or not they are would make a difference in whether or not to partake.

Donger
03-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Hamas is entertaining as hell.

Let me make a guess: you like(d) watching Faces of Death, right?

Iowanian
03-17-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't spend much time in the draft forum because I have not enough time to break down game tape with mecca and hamas.

Stewie
03-17-2010, 04:24 PM
I think the Chiefs (or any other team) should draft a LT, a LB, a WR, a Safety, DL, or any other position and I have hours and hours to debate you about it because I'm there in person talking to and evaluating players. What an utter waste of time. Wait! I have magazines and websites and the NFL Network that I can distill into the perfect opinion.

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Let me make a guess: you like(d) watching Faces of Death, right? I don't know what that is. But I like Lewis Black. I see Hamas as the Chiefsplanet version of Lewis Black.

Pestilence
03-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Well....this thread has evolved nicely.

Iowanian
03-17-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't know what that is. But I like Lewis Black. I see Hamas as the Chiefsplanet version of Lewis Black.

I see him as more of a Jim Norton.

Donger
03-17-2010, 04:28 PM
I don't know what that is. But I like Lewis Black. I see Hamas as the Chiefsplanet version of Lewis Black.

And I don't know who that is.

philfree
03-17-2010, 04:30 PM
ROFL

Then, it is obvious that you are a clueless loon, Mr. Spott, and should immediately die in a fiery aids shrubberies is is required by board rules.

FAX

LOL

Differences in interenet places. The Planet allows cursing, flaming and name calling. Now I don't normally do games but I luv nascar racing 2003 season. It's a great sim as it's still being raced on line by alot of peeps. Anyway when I go to race on the server I race on they have rules. Basically no flaming or cussing in chat or on the headset. (We use ventrillo) Symbols typed as cursing isn't allowed either. If you break those rules you will be ejected from the server. If you keep it up upon return you'll be banned. There's more than one reason for the rules. #1 is there are younger people who come there so we try to keep things clean and #2 flaming leads to more flaming and tempers flair and racing turns to wrecking. ....Anyways I've been thinking about it this week and I find the differenhces ammusing.

Pablo
03-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Keep it the way it is.

The Lounge is cluttered with NFT's. Which happen to be my very favorite variety of threads; and I'd like to keep it that way. I stay out of D.C. because I don't enjoy petty bickering amongst the same group of posters who seem to think they know what is wrong, right, and the best for everyone. I stay out of DraftPlanet for the same reason.

Some folks love to talk politics. Some folks love to talk the draft. Some folks love to talk poop(me). It's not that hard to click a subforum link anyhow.

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 04:33 PM
And I don't know who that is. A vile and crass standup comedian. He's quite entertaining.

Donger
03-17-2010, 04:35 PM
A vile and crass standup comedian. He's quite entertaining.

Another one of those? Someone should tell him that that's been done.

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2010, 04:38 PM
I don't think we need to get rid of the subforum altogether. I rarely enter that forum. Any draft info I need to share will be post in. The Lounge.
Posted via Mobile Device

ForeverChiefs58
03-17-2010, 04:38 PM
I love having a seperate draft forum.

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 04:51 PM
the best part of the OTWP/Dane/Hamas thing for me is...

I've gotten in every single one of their heads...every one.

So much as to I'll go as far as laying 1:1 odds that they all communicated with one another...in SOME way...maybe via private message...I'm not sure...

But their thought is...if they stop replying to me, I'll leave them alone...or go away. I guarantee this communication has existed somewhere...and I'd be willing to lay 1:1 odds that it happened via private message on this website.

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 04:52 PM
THEY UNDERESTIMATE MY ABILITIES...AND MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN I'M A TOP TIER POKER PLAYER.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 04:57 PM
the best part of the OTWP/Dane/Hamas thing for me is...

I've gotten in every single one of their heads...every one.

So much as to I'll go as far as laying 1:1 odds that they all communicated with one another...in SOME way...maybe via private message...I'm not sure...

But their thought is...if they stop replying to me, I'll leave them alone...or go away. I guarantee this communication has existed somewhere...and I'd be willing to lay 1:1 odds that it happened via private message on this website.

ROFL ROFL

You seriously can't go 5 posts without talking about me, and you're in my head??

ROFL ROFL

tk13
03-17-2010, 05:04 PM
I think it should be on the main forum. I don't see the draft and the DC thing as similar at all... the DC stuff took over the board and caused all kinds of problems. I'm not sure there are any more NFT's than before, just more people who don't like them... maybe? I'd argue that the absence of draft topics on the main forum has made all the NFT stuff worse. But if that's what the majority wants I won't argue.

L.A. Chieffan
03-17-2010, 05:04 PM
nobody gives a shit bout u meatdragon. nobody.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 05:05 PM
nobody gives a shit bout u meatdragon. nobody.
Posted via Mobile Device HEY! Hootie and I are secret homosexual lovers. Don't talk about my sweetums that way.

Donger
03-17-2010, 05:19 PM
PSA:

Donger's questions are the plastic spinners on his Chevy Cavalier.

They are added for adornment. To create the illusion of genuine inquiry which is never really there.

In reality, they are 20 dollar pieces of snap on plastic (a petroleum product of course) that does nothing to change the visage of what they clip on to.

I enjoy watching you ask these questions, because it's like seeing someone beat off to their own philosophy. You never actually consider changing your mind, you just ask them as a way to get yourself off.

It's like your own belt and shower stall.

However, for your own safety, get a spotter. Perhaps E Norma Stitz could help you.

Hamas, why did you feel compelled to create this post?

Detoxing
03-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Holy craps, this thread got to 22 pages? How the duece did that happen....

Count Zarth
03-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Hamas, why did you feel compelled to create this post? Why does anyone create art?

Donger
03-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Why does anyone create art?

I suppose that depends on the individual.

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 05:32 PM

It's the power of Hijacking. It's tremendously undervalued.

Donger
03-17-2010, 05:32 PM

Hamas graced "us" with his presence and it kind of went from there.

DaFace
03-17-2010, 05:35 PM
For the record, I am not a fan of draftplanet, but I gave up rallying against it long ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 05:37 PM
For the record, I am not a fan of draftplanet, but I gave up rallying against it long ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

Those damn Special Interest Groups! They got to you, didn't they?

Donger
03-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Really? You'd prefer to have those people in the Lounge arguing over the future they cannot see, thread after thread?

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Really? You'd prefer to have those people in the Lounge arguing over the future they cannot see, thread after thread?

When we could be "discussing" poop, GoChiefs Sexuality, Meetdraggons night out, or babies preheating to 350 in the oven!

Donger
03-17-2010, 05:47 PM
When we could be "discussing" poop, GoChiefs Sexuality, Meetdraggons night out, or babies preheating to 350 in the oven!

Sounds more interesting to me than a bunch of threads about predictions, to be honest.

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Sounds more interesting to me than a bunch of threads about predictions, to be honest.

Oh, believe me. I know I'm in the minority here -on both sides really. The Butt-hole buddy group that wants to protect their sub-forum and the group that wants to keep the Lounge cluttered with everything but football. I knew that before I posted this thread.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Oh, believe me. I know I'm in the minority here -on both sides really. The Butt-hole buddy group that wants to protect their sub-forum and the group that wants to keep the Lounge cluttered with everything but football. I knew that before I posted this thread.

:spock:

I'd be fine w/ not having DP, but it's necessary given that the majority of people don't want to talk football on here. In fact, it's really nice to have a forum like that, given that a lot of time people's desire to talk football ends with the Chiefs.

ChiefsCountry
03-17-2010, 06:29 PM

I'd be fine w/ not having DP, but it's necessary given that the majority of people don't want to talk football on here. In fact, it's really nice to have a forum like that, given that a lot of time people's desire to talk football ends with the Chiefs.

This.

Hog Farmer
03-17-2010, 06:31 PM
I don't visit draft planet a lot but every few days . It does give people a place to get away from animal masturbation comments and focus on what is the Chiefs most important event this time of year.

With that being said I think I must invade with a bag of boar cum.

Chiefs=Good
03-17-2010, 06:34 PM

I also agree with this.

If im looking for draft information i go to the draft forum, not the lounge.

While this is obvious i think you could argue that there is almost as much draft content in the lounge, yet the quality of said content is much better in draftplanet...

BWillie
03-17-2010, 06:34 PM
I think we should lock every thread that focuses on the new daily mock draft.

Thig Lyfe
03-17-2010, 06:38 PM
This is probably a repost, but:

Don't we have the little picture thingies so we can filter stuff by topic? And don't we have one of those for the draft? So wouldn't the thing to do be to post draft stuff in the main forum with one of those attached? That way, football-related shit doesn't get ghettoized and people who like it to be in once place can still find it in one place.

Tribal Warfare
03-17-2010, 06:41 PM

Don't we have the little picture thingies so we can filter stuff by topic? And don't we have one of those for the draft? So wouldn't the thing to do be to post draft stuff in the main forum with one of those attached? That way, football-related shit doesn't get ghettoized and people who like it to be in once place can still find it in one place.

Yes, prefixes which allow to find specified topics through the labeled icons.

patteeu
03-17-2010, 06:47 PM

Great idea. :thumb:

For ideas this good, reposting is a virtue, not a sin.

Short Leash Hootie
03-17-2010, 08:41 PM
ROFL ROFL

You seriously can't go 5 posts without talking about me, and you're in my head??

ROFL ROFL

Shh...

Don't give it away...

I want someone to make a 1:1 bet with me and then have DaFace show me your PM's...guarantee it's there.

Try and deny it...

Gracie Dean
03-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Who cares? If people didn't try to follow those rules the forum would be full of idiots. For instance: Who wants a forum full of ignorant bastards who pop off at the mouth just to hear their gums banging together?

If it meant getting rid of YOU I would be all for it

Projection much?

Duck Dog
03-17-2010, 09:37 PM

Most people don't have lives that revolve around pissing on each over football opinions. I'd venture to say that most use this site to read Chiefs news.

DaneMcCloud
03-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Shh...

Don't give it away...

I want someone to make a 1:1 bet with me and then have DaFace show me your PM's...guarantee it's there.

Try and deny it...

I'll take that bet.

I can absolutely guarantee that there has been NO communication amongst the "Four Horseman" about avoiding you.

Guaranteed.

Ban me for a year if I'm lying.

Would you do the same?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Shh...

Don't give it away...

Try and deny it...

I'll bet my membership for yours.

Have at it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-17-2010, 10:42 PM
You know what the vast majority of my PMs are?

People asking me for advice about electronics, or someone emailing me when my pick is up for the Mock Draft.

Brock
03-17-2010, 10:51 PM
No. Football threads get pushed off the front page by eighteen bullshit threads.

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 10:52 PM
You know what the vast majority of my PMs are?

People asking me for advice about electronics, or someone emailing me when my pick is up for the Mock Draft.

Electronics?

"My old man is a Television Repair Man. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it............"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YBE6O_0OPxE/R0JPfvgfFKI/AAAAAAAAADc/4CggkZIWZQg/s400/jeff_spicoli.jpg

Reaper16
03-17-2010, 11:08 PM
The height of fucking laziness is bitching about a single extra mouse click.

ChiTown
03-17-2010, 11:14 PM
The height of ****ing laziness is bitching about a single extra mouse click.

Laziness? That's going on my list as well. Thanks.

BIG K
03-19-2010, 09:52 PM
and move all Draft related talk back into the Lounge. This is a football Message Board. WTF do we have a sub forum to talk about football related posts at ChiefsPlanet. Seriously.

All in favor, say Aye, opposed, say No.

I'll start: AYE!

I for one, am all for this. The draft is the only Chief's related thing that we really have to talk about at this point.

Delano
03-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Tiger 10:15PM 10/12/09 - what's your favorite subforum. besides DP?

SextingJoslynJones.com
Posted via Mobile Device