PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crennel ran Eric Berry's Pro Day

Bill Lundberg
03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/

Before Romeo Crennel officially joined the Chiefs (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/KAN), he was a coach in the East-West Shrine game hopefully gleaning as much extra information as he can.
Crennel was put in a similar coaching situation as he was the man in charge of running the defensive back workouts at the Tennessee Pro Day, according to Jim Trotter of SI.com (http://twitter.com/SI_JimTrotter) (via Larryemcdaniel).
Unfortunately for Eric Berry -- a defensive back and potential top-10 draft pick -- his workouts were cut short.
Eric says he stepped in what felt like a hole in the field. Felt a tingle in his toe. KC D-coord told him to shut it down and get it checked.
And with that, Berry's pro day was over.
Berry says he's disappointed with not finishing. Wanted to show his skills - again. He's now in sneakers. Says no official diagnosis yet.
There are other prospects the Chiefs are checking out but Berry's the one most of us are keeping an eye on.

Dicky McElephant
03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm so glad we no longer have to hear about that stupid fucking slap drill anymore.

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 03:36 PM
posted that tweet in another thread. Here is another tweet from Jim Trotter about Berry.

Was interesting how quickly Tampa and Washington scouts followed Berry to the training room, where they waited outside.

Garcia Bronco
03-17-2010, 03:38 PM
You do not draft a saftey in the top ten.

Icon
03-17-2010, 03:42 PM

Yea, I'd much rather draft Tyson Jackson or another tackle. :banghead:

Rooster
03-17-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm so glad we no longer have to hear about that stupid ****ing slap drill anymore.

:LOL: Me too.

beer bacon
03-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Yea, I'd much rather draft Tyson Jackson or another tackle. :banghead:

This is what I think every time somebody says we shouldn't draft a safety so early.

Mr. Laz
03-17-2010, 03:46 PM
correct ... i don't care how good the safety is you don't take him top 8 .... unless that safety can create turnovers like a cornerback.

Berry MIGHT be that type of player

He covered wide receivers in the slot all year long like a corner.

hits like a safety and covers like a corner

you can take that guy top 8 IF YOU think he can do that in the pros ala Ed Reed.

CoMoChief
03-17-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm so glad we no longer have to hear about that stupid ****ing slap drill anymore.

You think Krum would've ran the slap drill for a safety? I don't.

Direckshun
03-17-2010, 03:50 PM
This is what we in the business call "a good sign."

DaneMcCloud
03-17-2010, 03:51 PM

This isn't the '60's.

Or 70's.

Or 80's.

Or 90's.

Or even the 00's.

Rule changes favoring the offensive side of the ball have changed the game drastically from those earlier eras.

If there's a safety with the tangible and intangibles that Berry appears to have, you take him in the top ten.

He's a game-changing playmaker and THAT'S who should be taken in the Top Ten.

Game-changers, regardless of position.

MVChiefFan
03-17-2010, 03:54 PM
This isn't the '60's.

Or 70's.

Or 80's.

Or 90's.

Or even the 00's.

Rule changes favoring the offensive side of the ball have changed the game drastically from those earlier eras.

If there's a safety with the tangible and intangibles that Berry appears to have, you take him in the top ten.

Yep...a great safety can make all the difference in the world. I know it's always a crap shoot but in my opinion you have to pull the trigger.

Chocolate Hog
03-17-2010, 03:55 PM
This is like recruiting you aren't suppose to get attached to a player but I really want Pioli to draft Berry.

chiefzilla1501
03-17-2010, 04:01 PM

I don't know if you're being serious about this.

But if you have a Safety who has the potential to be Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu, you take him.

Safety is one of those positions where your safety's versatility can allow you to add a whole bunch of new wrinkles to your defense, and a safety's lack of versatility can force you to adjust the scheme to compensate (e.g. if your Safety can't cover well, you have to keep him up in the box and you have to ask other defenders to cover his ass).

CrazyHorse
03-17-2010, 04:05 PM
This isn't the '60's.

Or 70's.

Or 80's.

Or 90's.

Or even the 00's.

Arent you one of the people screaming at the top of your lungs that you dont take a LBer in the top 5 reguardless if he's a "playmaker" when some were advocating Currey las year? That was your argument for taking Sanchez over Currey IIRC.

AustinChief
03-17-2010, 04:06 PM

Depends on the defensive scheme... I repeat... a safety can only be that much of a game changer in the RIGHT defensive scheme...

fortunately I think we will be running a scheme where not only can a safety be a game changer... a LACK of quality at the position can absolutely devastate you...

Look at what happened to Pittsburgh without Palamalu... other teams wouldn't have been affected as much but then again those teams don't rely on the position as heavily.

Dicky McElephant
03-17-2010, 04:14 PM
You think Krum would've ran the slap drill for a safety? I don't.

Did I fucking say that? Nope.

Dicky McElephant
03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Arent you one of the people screaming at the top of your lungs that you dont take a LBer in the top 5 reguardless if he's a "playmaker" when some were advocating Currey las year? That was your argument for taking Sanchez over Currey IIRC.

You don't take a LB that doesn't rush the QB. Curry doesn't do that.

talastan
03-17-2010, 04:20 PM

Of course you don't want us to take him, do I smell a little donkey fear? :hmmm:

CrazyHorse
03-17-2010, 04:22 PM
You don't take a LB that doesn't rush the QB. Curry doesn't do that.

You mean like Ray Lewis?

That wasn't the question. He is saying in one breath that you take a playmaker reguardless of position in one breath, and you dont take a LBer in another, because it's too high. Currey was considered by most to be a playmaker. Let's not split hairs.

The point is, someone is back peddling. It's pretty common here. Are you one of them?

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Only two teams since 1991 have drafted a safety in the first round and won the SB with that safety. The Denver Broncos with Atwater and the Steelers with Polomalu.

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2010, 04:45 PM
You do not draft a saftey in the top ten.If you think the kid can become a playmaker like Polamalu, you do.

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Only two teams since 1991 have drafted a safety in the first round and won the SB with that safety. The Denver Broncos with Atwater and the Steelers with Polomalu.3. The Ravens with Ed Reed

boogblaster
03-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Anyone with Polamalu type skill should be drafted in the top 10 .. they are play makers and game winners ....

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 04:54 PM
3. The Ravens with Ed Reed

Ed Reed wasn't on the Ravens SB team.

Bill Lundberg
03-17-2010, 04:54 PM
3. The Ravens with Ed Reed

Ravens won the Superbowl in 2001. Reed was drafted in 2002

philfree
03-17-2010, 05:09 PM

This is different.

PhilFree:arrow:

BigMeatballDave
03-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Ed Reed wasn't on the Ravens SB team.Yeah, for some reason I was thinking he was drafted in '99

keg in kc
03-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Curry was an unspectacular player at a position of minor importance whose draft position was elevated thanks to one of the most blue-chip talent bereft drafts in history.

Berry is a once-a-decade talent at a position that's becoming more-and-more important with the evolution of the offensively-skewed ruleset.

Special players get special consideration.

Ralphy Boy
03-17-2010, 05:20 PM
correct ... i don't care how good the safety is you don't take him top 8 .... unless that safety can create turnovers like a cornerback.

Berry MIGHT be that type of player

He covered wide receivers in the slot all year long like a corner.

hits like a safety and covers like a corner

you can take that guy top 8 IF YOU think he can do that in the pros ala Ed Reed.

Thank you for making the point that I don't think anyone here has stated loudly enough. His versatility gives you options that are very rare in a safety and combined with his football smarts, that pushes his stock up quite a bit. Berry doesn't get caught out of position very often or bite on fakes and unlike a lot of safeties, he is a ball hawk who always puts up a lot of yards on his picks. He had 265 yards on 7 picks, that's 37 return yards on average. So not only does he get the pick, but he puts you in good field position.

I'm very high on Suh, I said the other day that he's as close to a "sure thing" as anyone who has come out in the last 10 years. Berry is just a step below him, IMO and the most "sure thing" we have ever seen at safety.

I realize that the "general rule" is to take a safety later, but Berry is special and passing on him because of a "general rule" would be a monumental error.

Ralphy Boy
03-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Curry was an unspectacular player at a position of minor importance whose draft position was elevated thanks to one of the most blue-chip talent bereft drafts in history.

Berry is a once-a-decade talent at a position that's becoming more-and-more important with the evolution of the offensively-skewed ruleset.

Well said.

philfree
03-17-2010, 05:51 PM

I'm not sure about Curry being unspectacular in college but you are pretty much right.

The bolded part was important in my discussions about Curry last year. All the so called draft rules don't always hold true depending upon the actual players in a draft. Because of the palyers in that draft Curry was drafted top five.

PhilFree:arrow:

CrazyHorse
03-17-2010, 06:05 PM

I was one that felt a playmaker should be drafted reguardless of position. You dont have to sell me. i still feel that way. You guys can justify your back peddle any way that makes it easier for you to maintain credibilty within yourself. Just dont expext any clear thinking individual to side with you.

You basically said, because the draft had so few blue chip players last season, the Chiefs shouldn't have taken what was considered by experts a blue chip LBer. How the hell does that make sense?

Well you guys got your way. We drafted an end. A player that justifies the pick by positional value. Of course, I know you wanted Sanchez. But at least we didn't aste a pick on a position that doesn't justify where we picked last year. After all, good players are unimportant. Whats important is that we dont draft the wrong position at the wrong spot in the pecking order.

BTW, every season there are "once in a lifetime" players coming out of college. Sometimes they are good in the NFL. Most of the time they're not. Berry will have to actually do something on the NFL level before I say he's a probowler.

That said, I have no issue with drafting Berry. But I'm not hanging the whole draft on it. I just want a good player. Whoever that is, will be worth the pick, reguardless of position.

"Ruleset".....really? Do you people know English?

TheGuardian
03-17-2010, 06:06 PM
If Tampa takes Berry I will kill a chicken and perform witchcraft in the backyard to call up the devil to curse them into losing seasons for all of eternity.

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Secondary players depend way to much on the front seven to draft that high. Ed Reed wouldn't be Ed Reed without Suggs, Ngata, Bannan, and Ray Lewis. Polomalu wouldn't be Polomalu without James Harrison, Timmons, Aaron Smith, Casey Hampton, Kiesel, Farrior, and Woodley. Bob Sanders wouldn't be as good without Freeney and Mathis. When Champ was in his prime in 07 he looked average because of Denver's bad front seven.

A playmaking safety has to gamble in order to make plays and when the QB has all day to throw a playmaker gets exposed and gives up big plays. Berry would be worthless for the Chiefs until they fix their passrush.

CrazyHorse
03-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Secondary players depend way to much on the front seven to draft that high. Ed Reed wouldn't be Ed Reed without Suggs, Ngata, Bannan, and Ray Lewis. Polomalu wouldn't be Polomalu without James Harrison, Timmons, Aaron Smith, Casey Hampton, Kiesel, Farrior, and Woodley. Bob Sanders wouldn't be as good without Freeney and Mathis. When Champ was in his prime in 07 he looked average because of Denver's bad front seven.

A playmaking safety has to gamble in order to make plays and when the QB has all day to throw a playmaker gets exposed and gives up big plays. Berry would be worthless for the Chiefs until they fix their passrush.

This arguement could be made in reverse and be just as incorrect. The fact is, on defense, it is a team realtionship more than any other. The back 8 help the front seven and the opposite holds true. For the defense to be good overall you have to have good players everywhere on the defense. Putting a good safety on the back 8 will be one step closer to that happening for the Chiefs.

Detoxing
03-17-2010, 06:20 PM
This arguement could be made in reverse and be just as incorrect. The fact is, on defense, it is a team realtionship more than any other. The back 8 help the front seven and the opposite holds true. For the defense to be good overall you have to have good players everywhere on the defense. Putting a good safety on the back 8 will be one step closer to that happening for the Chiefs.

Crazyhorse is killin' 'em today! On Fire!

TheGuardian
03-17-2010, 06:28 PM

Uhhh this is not true at all. Some writer noted the difference in the Steelers defense with and without Polamalu. Difference makers are difference makers, period. Polamalu isn't a bad ass because of that front 7. If anything that front 7 benefits from his presence.

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 06:32 PM

A good front seven can make average secondary players look good. That isn't the case for a secondary making the front seven look better. Sure you might get a few more coverage sacks, but if the QB has time a secondary with Deion Sanders, Champ Bailey, Polomalu, and Reed would get burned.

Look at what happened to Antonio Cromartie without a great pass rush. When the Chargers were top 5 in sacks Cromartie looked like the best CB ever, when they were in the middle of the pack in sacks, Cromartie looked like a middle of the pack corner.

I guarantee Cromartie will have a monster season (INT wise) next season because of the Jets front 7 (having Revis on the other side should help get some picks as well though..) :)

JASONSAUTO
03-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Uhhh this is not true at all. Some writer noted the difference in the Steelers defense with and without Polamalu. Difference makers are difference makers, period. Polamalu isn't a bad ass because of that front 7. If anything that front 7 benefits from his presence.

to be honest here before last season (which at the time i was looking was all the stats available) the steelers defense gave up less yards AND points without polamalu than with.

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 06:34 PM

Uhhh it is true. I know how good Polomalu is, but even he needs a good front 7. You put him on the Detroit Lions and the Lions defense wouldn't be much better than they were last year.

Ralphy Boy
03-17-2010, 06:36 PM
I was one that felt a playmaker should be drafted reguardless of position. You dont have to sell me. i still feel that way. You guys can justify your back peddle any way that makes it easier for you to maintain credibilty within yourself. Just dont expext any clear thinking individual to side with you.

You basically said, because the draft had so few blue chip players last season, the Chiefs shouldn't have taken what was considered by experts a blue chip LBer. How the hell does that make sense?

Well you guys got your way. We drafted an end. A player that justifies the pick by positional value. Of course, I know you wanted Sanchez. But at least we didn't aste a pick on a position that doesn't justify where we picked last year. After all, good players are unimportant. Whats important is that we dont draft the wrong position at the wrong spot in the pecking order.

BTW, every season there are "once in a lifetime" players coming out of college. Sometimes they are good in the NFL. Most of the time they're not. Berry will have to actually do something on the NFL level before I say he's a probowler.

That said, I have no issue with drafting Berry. But I'm not hanging the whole draft on it. I just want a good player. Whoever that is, will be worth the pick, reguardless of position.

"Ruleset".....really? Do you people know English?

Do you know spellcheck?

Regarding your comment on "Most of the time they're not." Very seldom can I recall a time when a player was regarded as a consensus "once in a lifetime" player that ended up being a bust. Yes, people throw that term around rather losely and maybe I'm giving too much credit to the media outlets, but I think they've done a fairly good job at identifying those players overall. The problem is that they are often passed over for a QB or a combine/postseason star. I'm of the opinion that the hardest position to judge as a "once in a lifetime" is QB, but teams place such a high value on them that they reach past some of the sure things that are available by drafting for need instead.

Calvin Johnson & Larry Fitzgerald are the last ones that were drafted that come to mind.

Fitz fell because everyone said "you don't draft a WR at #1 overall" and because Oakland was drafting at #2. Can you imagine how good that San Diego would have been if they'd have kept Brees and drafted Fitz?

Then in 2008, Oakland was drafting #1 and took JaMarcus over CJ because they needed a QB, so they reached and whiffed. CJ ran a 4.35 at the combine, in somebody else's shoes. If old Al would have stuck to his 40 time rule, he'd have had him destroying our secondary for years to come. Instead he reached for a need and ended up with a bust.

Berry won't be a bust, he will be a star. Hell he isn't even regarded by most as a "once in a lifetime player", but if we are picking at 5 and he is there, we would be fools to pass.

Dicky McElephant
03-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Do you know spellcheck?

Regarding your comment on "Most of the time they're not." Very seldom can I recall a time when a player was regarded as a consensus "once in a lifetime" player that ended up being a bust. Yes, people throw that term around rather losely and maybe I'm giving too much credit to the media outlets, but I think they've done a fairly good job at identifying those players overall. The problem is that they are often passed over for a QB or a combine/postseason star. I'm of the opinion that the hardest position to judge as a "once in a lifetime" is QB, but teams place such a high value on them that they reach past some of the sure things that are available by drafting for need instead.

Calvin Johnson & Larry Fitzgerald are the last ones that were drafted that come to mind.

Fitz fell because everyone said "you don't draft a WR at #1 overall" and because Oakland was drafting at #2. Can you imagine how good that San Diego would have been if they'd have kept Brees and drafted Fitz?

Then in 2008, Oakland was drafting #1 and took JaMarcus over CJ because they needed a QB, so they reached and whiffed. CJ ran a 4.35 at the combine, in somebody else's shoes. If old Al would have stuck to his 40 time rule, he'd have had him destroying our secondary for years to come. Instead he reached for a need and ended up with a bust.

Berry won't be a bust, he will be a star. Hell he isn't even regarded by most as a "once in a lifetime player", but if we are picking at 5 and he is there, we would be fools to pass.

ROFL

Ralphy Boy
03-17-2010, 06:40 PM
ROFL

rep

milkman
03-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Do you know spellcheck?

Oh, the irony.

Ebolapox
03-17-2010, 06:59 PM

bannon?

ROFL

milkman
03-17-2010, 07:00 PM
ROFL

:cuss:

DeezNutz
03-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Reguardless is actually an accepted form in Kansas City fan's lexicon because of the enormous importance of the guard position.

JASONSAUTO
03-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Reguardless is actually an accepted form in Kansas City fan's lexicon because of the enormous importance of the guard position.

rofl.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
03-17-2010, 07:06 PM

Will Shields retired.

They sgned Adrian Jones in an attempt to replace him, and Mike Goff the following year.

So Goff after Jones mean't the Chiefs went reguardless.

JASONSAUTO
03-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Will Shields retired.

They sgned Adrian Jones in an attempt to replace him, and Mike Goff the following year.

even better than deez' post

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
03-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Will Shields retired.

How do the Chiefs reguard the Lilja signing?

They don't! LMAO. LMAO.

DeezNutz
03-17-2010, 07:11 PM
even better than deez' post

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

No lissen hear mutherfuckir. Teh oreginel goke is allways the best, reguardless.

Chiefs=Good
03-17-2010, 07:13 PM
bannon?

ROFL

LOL! ROFL oh god hes such a homer ROFL ROFL

milkman
03-17-2010, 07:14 PM
No lissen hear muther****ir. Teh oreginel goke is allways the best, reguardless.

I agree with this.

TheGuardian
03-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Uhhh it is true. I know how good Polomalu is, but even he needs a good front 7. You put him on the Detroit Lions and the Lions defense wouldn't be much better than they were last year.

They would still be better. And that's the point. A guy like Polamalu makes your defense instantly better.

And I flat out don't buy that the Steelers defense was EVER better without him in the lineup than with.

Ralphy Boy
03-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Yeah, very nice. I'll try to keep up.

In other news, the Buc's supposedly signed safety Sean Jones, so that very well could have cemented Berry falling to 5, though the story says it doesn't mean they won't draft a safety".
link (http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/tampa-bay-buccaneers-agree-to-terms-with-veteran-safety-sean-jones/1080439)

TheGuardian
03-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Yeah, very nice. I'll try to keep up.

In other news, the Buc's supposedly signed safety Sean Jones, so that very well could have cemented Berry falling to 5, though the story says it doesn't mean they won't draft a safety".
link (http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/tampa-bay-buccaneers-agree-to-terms-with-veteran-safety-sean-jones/1080439)

Just from skimming the article it sounds like they will use him more like a box safety so it doesn't rule out anything.

Ralphy Boy
03-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Just from skimming the article it sounds like they will use him more like a box safety so it doesn't rule out anything.

No, but it makes it a lot less of a priority. Jones was a good pickup for them and gives them some options.

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 07:24 PM
They would still be better. And that's the point. A guy like Polamalu makes your defense instantly better.

And I flat out don't buy that the Steelers defense was EVER better without him in the lineup than with.

You put any Pro Bowler on a defense and that defense would become better. If I am rebuilding a defense one of the last positions I would address would be at safety.

Mr. Laz
03-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Just from skimming the article it sounds like they will use him more like a box safety so it doesn't rule out anything.Maybe the Bucs will take Taylor Mays at #3 then

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TheGuardian
03-17-2010, 07:36 PM
You put any Pro Bowler on a defense and that defense would become better. If I am rebuilding a defense one of the last positions I would address would be at safety.

Basically a donkey fan doesn't want us to take Berry. That's fear I smell.

Chiefs=Good
03-17-2010, 07:42 PM

this.. though hell have the last laugh when we take Okung :huh:

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 08:00 PM

I don't care who the Chiefs take as long as it isn't somebody that should drop to Denver. Last year I wanted Denver to draft Raji at 12 and if he wasn't there I wanted us to draft Tyson Jackson. But Pioli decided to draft the 20th rated player at #3.

Just as long as you stay away from Rolando McClain, Dan Williams, Dez Bryant, Iupati, and Odrick I could care less who you draft.

ChiefsCountry
03-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Just as long as you stay away from Rolando McClain, Dan Williams, Dez Bryant, Iupati, and Odrick I could care less who you draft.

Only one of these players is worth a damn so go for it.

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Only one of these players is worth a damn so go for it.

Those are the players that should be left at positions of need after the bottom feeders pick.

Micjones
03-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Okay so...

Crennel broke him...now we have to draft him, yes?
;)

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-17-2010, 09:33 PM
bannon?

ROFL

The kid is a real brainchild.

Ralphy Boy
03-17-2010, 09:34 PM
I don't care who the Chiefs take as long as it isn't somebody that should drop to Denver. Last year I wanted Denver to draft Raji at 12 and if he wasn't there I wanted us to draft Tyson Jackson. But Pioli decided to draft the 20th rated player at #3.

Well prepare to be pissed cause I think we are going to get Williams. Then you, like most Chiefs fans, will be pissed.

Ebolapox
03-17-2010, 09:38 PM
I mean, fucking seriously..... BANNON?!?

Pasta Giant Meatball
03-17-2010, 09:41 PM
I mean, ****ing seriously..... BANNON?!?

I saw a comment the other day where he said Denver now has the 4th best 3-4 defense in the league and was pimping Bannon as some kind of beast.

DaneMcCloud
03-17-2010, 09:41 PM

Sanchez was in the AFC Championship Game his rookie season with a below average receiving corp (WR's and TE's).

Curry played on a 5-11 team and he wasn't worth the 4th overall pick.

Sanchez will only continue to improve. And while Curry may improve, his impact is limited due to his position.

And unless it's Derrick Thomas or Lawrence Taylor, DO NOT take a linebacker in the Top 5.

Ebolapox
03-17-2010, 09:45 PM
that's like me saying the following insanity: "BOY, THAT CRAPHONSO THORPE REALLY MAKES PEYTON MANNING WHAT HE IS, YO."

hmmm.... can I do worse?

how about... "MICHAEL CARTER REALLY CLEARED THE WAY FOR RONNIE LOTT BACK IN THE DAY! LOTT WASN'T SHIT WITHOUT CARTER!"

(michael carter was the backup nose-tackle for the 1989 san francisco 49ers, the year they demolished the broncos 55-10)

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 10:13 PM
I saw a comment the other day where he said Denver now has the 4th best 3-4 defensive line in the league and was pimping Bannon as some kind of beast.

FYP. We had the 7th ranked defense in the NFL last year and we were starting a bunch of backups on the DL.

I shouldn't have put Bannan in that list because he is only an elite run stopper, not a passrusher.

CrazyHorse
03-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Sanchez was in the AFC Championship Game his rookie season with a below average receiving corp (WR's and TE's).

Curry played on a 5-11 team and he wasn't worth the 4th overall pick.

Sanchez will only continue to improve. And while Curry may improve, his impact is limited due to his position.

And unless it's Derrick Thomas or Lawrence Taylor, DO NOT take a linebacker in the Top 5.

Sanchez had the #1 run game in the league along with the best defense, yet still only threw for about 175 yards a game. Is that your best stuff?

Besides, I thought you just said that you'd take a playmaker in the top 5 regardless of position. Are you flipping the other way again?

I personally would take any player, or position in the top 5 if they can make the probowl. With the exception of a kicker that is. As long as it's a position of need. Even then I still might take best player availaable.

BossChief
03-17-2010, 10:22 PM
has anyone ever gone full retard as bad as KnowMo?

CrazyHorse
03-17-2010, 10:23 PM

Dude's not a retard. He's a 3tard.

milkman
03-17-2010, 10:23 PM

Yes.

milkman
03-17-2010, 10:25 PM
findthedr and KCdonkeydumbasshater come to mind immeditaely.

KCJohnny.

Von Dumbass
03-17-2010, 10:26 PM
You aren't Dane/Mecca/Hamas stop trying to be.

milkman
03-17-2010, 10:30 PM

He isn't trying to be any of those, and you don't have to be any of those to recognize true unadulterated dumbassery.

the Talking Can
03-17-2010, 10:34 PM

you are, without argument, the most clueless and hapless poster anyone has ever seen on the planet.....ever

BryanBusby
03-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Crennel ain't a dummy, he knew he had to create something to scare away the Bucs and Redskins from wanting him.

Scott: "Work him out until he bleeds. If that doesn't work, sit on him"

BossChief
03-17-2010, 11:26 PM

:facepalm:

I'm just glad you aren't a Chiefs fan!

:clap:

HemiEd
03-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Entertaining thread.

The Bad Guy
03-18-2010, 01:07 AM

You mean like how you made it a priority to sign a 35-year old brokedick safety in Brian Dawkins?

Pushead2
03-18-2010, 01:14 AM
you are, without argument, the most clueless and hapless poster anyone has ever seen on the planet.....ever

ding! ding! :clap:

Pushead2
03-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Every time KnowMo posts I hear this in my head instantly.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

salame
03-18-2010, 02:07 AM
Ok I have kept this to myself for a while. But feel free to flame away. I just have this feeling that Berry could be the next Michael Huff. there that's it he really reminds me of Michael Huff.

BigMeatballDave
03-18-2010, 08:15 AM
If I am rebuilding a defense one of the last positions I would address would be at safety.Dude, seriously? Thats nuts. You saw how bad Pittsburgh was without Palumalu last season. Right?

Von Dumbass
03-18-2010, 09:16 AM
You mean like how you made it a priority to sign a 35-year old brokedick safety in Brian Dawkins?

Didn't that brokedick safety make the Pro Bowl and was named to the Sporting News first team All Pro team and was an Associated Press second team All Pro.

And last time I checked we didn't draft Brian Dawkins. We stole him through free agency.

Dave Lane
03-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Yep...a great safety can make all the difference in the world. I know it's always a crap shoot but in my opinion you have to pull the trigger.

A great anything can make all the difference in the world. Stop with this safety nonsense! Yes a great safety is valuable so is a HOF LT or a HOF DE or DT. Berry does look very good no question about it but there are other possible scenarios for players other than a safety.

RedThat
03-18-2010, 10:10 AM

Dawkins may be old, but he ain't exactly broke dick.

Not a good example to use.

Detoxing
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
And last time I checked we didn't draft Brian Dawkins. We stole him through free agency.

Stole? I think that's a bit strong of a word to use. I don't think you STOLE anyone. There probably isn't a ton of teams clamoring for an over-the-hill safety.

Detoxing
03-18-2010, 10:30 AM
CrazyHorse ended this thread already. He ripped this shit up. Wish he would post more often.

The Bad Guy
03-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Ebolapox
03-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

yep, I agree. that mobile device REALLY posted it.

Chiefnj2
03-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Sharper, Polamalu, Harrison, Milloy, Woodson, Dex Jackson (MVP) - lots of recent Super Bowl winners have impact safeties.

TheGuardian
03-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Dawkins may be old, but he ain't exactly broke dick.

Not a good example to use.

He was in the second half of the season, generally when older players have trouble maintaining a high level of play.

Von Dumbass
03-18-2010, 12:22 PM
He was in the second half of the season, generally when older players have trouble maintaining a high level of play.

Dawkins played great all season. And actually averaged more tackles (7) the last 4 games of the year than he did the previous 12 games (5).

Dawkins and TO take care of their body better than anyone in the NFL. That is why they can still produce at such an old age. Dawkins still has 2 or 3 years of Pro Bowl level play left in him.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Sanchez had the #1 run game in the league along with the best defense, yet still only threw for about 175 yards a game. Is that your best stuff?

Best stuff? WTF are you talking about?

Besides, I thought you just said that you'd take a playmaker in the top 5 regardless of position. Are you flipping the other way again?

Again, WTF are you talking about?

I personally would take any player, or position in the top 5 if they can make the probowl. With the exception of a kicker that is. As long as it's a position of need. Even then I still might take best player availaable.

Huh? So you're telling us that you'd take a guard Top Five? A right tackle? A center? A non-pass rushing linebacker?

Again, huh?

kcfanXIII
03-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Dawkins played great all season. And actually averaged more tackles (7) the last 4 games of the year than he did the previous 12 games (5).

Dawkins and TO take care of their body better than anyone in the NFL. That is why they can still produce at such an old age. Dawkins still has 2 or 3 years of Pro Bowl level play left in him.

how'd he do in the last game of the season?

Von Dumbass
03-18-2010, 02:03 PM
how'd he do in the last game of the season?

blah blah blah... That was like 4 months ago. You beat us once. Big whoop.

BossChief
03-18-2010, 02:07 PM
blah blah blah... That was like 4 months ago. You beat us once. Big whoop.

4 months ago huh?

You want this to go away BAD dont you?

TheGuardian
03-18-2010, 02:36 PM

Regardless of stats, Dawkins was worse in the second half of the season than the first. And no, he does not have2 or 3 years left of pro bowl play. He managed half a season of pro bowl play last year.

TO hasn't been a factor for the last couple of seasons. No one even bothered to double cover him last year and he didn't even hit a grand in receiving yards. He's done too.

Chiefnj2
03-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Huh? So you're telling us that you'd take a guard Top Five? A right tackle? A center? A non-pass rushing linebacker?

Again, huh?

It's better to hit at any position than it is to reach and/or miss on a pick.

Danman
03-18-2010, 02:52 PM
This isn't the '60's.

Or 70's.

Or 80's.

Or 90's.

Or even the 00's.

I posted this almost word for word in another thread. I agree!

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 03:06 PM
It's better to hit at any position than it is to reach and/or miss on a pick.

I could not disagree more.

I would NEVER take a guard or center because there's the possibility that a highly rated QB or receiver "might not" become a franchise player.

The Bad Guy
03-18-2010, 03:16 PM

Dawkins was fucking dogshit the last 5 games of the year.

That's a joke.

Dawkins has about 2 games of Pro Bowl level play in him.

Chiefnj2
03-18-2010, 03:16 PM

I would NEVER take a guard or center because there's the possibility that a highly rated QB or receiver "might not" become a franchise player.

At the end of the day it is more important to hit your pick than not. Do you want Alex Mack or Tyson Jackson or Jamarcus Russel?

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 03:33 PM

Obviously you are asking questions for answers you are not willing to understand.

His post is a no brainer. You added in senarios he made no mention of. He said the same thing I was saying but in an easy to understand, simple, single statement and you still didnt get it. You are more interested in a pissing contest than an exchange. Thats a no win for both of us.

You basically said that you would rather take a chance on a DE due to draft position than to draft a guaranteed probowl LBer, or a probowl guard or PB center. Yeah I understand draft position as it relates to positional value. But if a center is the best player on the board, then the QB you're talking about must not be much. So I would take the best player on the board. Being hamstrung by your logic would only get in the way of building the best team available through drafting.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Obviously you are asking questions for answers you are not willing to understand.

His post is a no brainer. You added in senarios he made no mention of. He said the same thing I was saying but in an easy to understand, simple, single statement and you still didnt get it. You are more interested in a pissing contest than an exchange. Thats a no win for both of us.

You basically said that you would rather take a chance on a DE due to draft position than to draft a guaranteed probowl LBer, or a probowl guard or PB center. Yeah I understand draft position as it relates to positional value. But if a center is the best player on the board, then the QB you're talking about must not be much. So I would take the best player on the board. Being hamstrung by your logic would only get in the way of building the best team available through drafting.

You're missing the point, as usual.

I'm talking TOP FIVE, not the entire spectrum of the draft.

You need to bone up on your reading comprehension.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 04:10 PM
You're missing the point, as usual.

I'm talking TOP FIVE, not the entire spectrum of the draft.

You need to bone up on your reading comprehension.

Okee dokee.

Thanks for the heads up.

You're probably right. I keep reading your post and keep coming up with dipshit. If I'm supposed to be coming up with something else, then my comprehension is off.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Okee dokee.

Thanks for the heads up.

You're probably right. I keep reading your post and keep coming up with dipshit. If I'm supposed to be coming up with something else, then my comprehension is off.

Hey idiot, if you're going to comment on my posts, follow the chain, okay?

Otherwise, you just end up looking like a jackass.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6613473&postcount=101

Best stuff? WTF are you talking about?

Again, WTF are you talking about?

Again, huh?

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Hey idiot, if you're going to comment on my posts, follow the chain, okay?

Otherwise, you just end up looking like a jackass.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6613473&postcount=101

No thanks.

You're too smart for me, slick.

Take care.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 04:30 PM
No thanks.

You're too smart for me, slick.

Take care.

Yeah, I most certainly am.

Your "awesome" football acumen is on full display by advocating that a team take a guard or center or even a right tackle in the Top Five of the NFL draft just because they're "safe".

:shake:

How embarrassing.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Did he really just argue that it's ok to take a guard in the top 5?

The greatest guard of all time is not worth a top 5 pick, his position doesn't mean enough.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Did he really just argue that it's ok to take a guard in the top 5?

The greatest guard of all time is not worth a top 5 pick, his position doesn't mean enough.

Yep, and so did Chiefnj2

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 04:38 PM
At the end of the day it is more important to hit your pick than not. Do you want Alex Mack or Tyson Jackson or Jamarcus Russel?

I would have never selected Russell or Jackson in the first round, let alone Top 5.

As for Alex Mack, I mentioned last year that I'd trade back and grab him a #21 (one of Philly's first round picks) and IIRC, you thought that was idiotic.

With that said, there's no way I'd have taken Mack at #3 or #5 overall. There were far better options in last year's draft to grab a playmaker or hell, even Oher.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Yep, and so did Chiefnj2

People who make arguments like that basically come from the position of fear, that basically anything is better than OMG a possible bust.

Bottom line you don't get cornerstone players at key positions, you can have all the non bust picks you want, you won't win any championships.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 05:41 PM
People who make arguments like that basically come from the position of fear, that basically anything is better than OMG a possible bust.

Bottom line you don't get cornerstone players at key positions, you can have all the non bust picks you want, you won't win any championships.

I didn't make that arguement. But dont let that get in the way of self stroking your ego.

I did say however that if a center was the best player on the board I would take him. That happening at the #5 draft position would never happen. But in the twilight zone event that it did, and he were the best player left in the draft, I would take him.

Are you argueing that you would not take the best player because you have a set qualifier and would rather have a lesser player because you cant get past the fact he's a center? If so, then you are likely taking a 2nd round talent at 5. Considering that is generally where the top ranked centers are rated in level of talent overall.

Thats taking a chance alright. But I dont see how taking 2nd round talent at 5 is smarter than taking bpa.

Why dont you fellas get a room this year and spare us your self proclaimed brilliance this off season. You guys absolutley made this place suck for the masses last year, with your 'our opinion is the only opinion' BS.

This year both of you have lowered your draft value for a safety that last year was in the "you cant draft these positions at #5" position. Now you chime in on the subject like you have credibility or like you're not a hypocrite. You clowns just make it up as it suits your flavor of the month. You are taking the position that you were jumping up and down throwing a tantrum about last season.

Dont embarass(sp) yourself.

BTW the more non bust picks I have the better my chances of a championship. And who said I would never draft a cornerstone position? You guys are funny to watch.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Yep, and so did Chiefnj2

See, I told you that you didn't get it. This just proved it. Thats why I just gave up on you. Argueing with someone with limited overall capacity to get even the simplest formula isn't something i was willing to do.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 05:51 PM
See, I told you that you didn't get it. This just proved it. Thats why I just gave up on you. Argueing with someone with limited overall capacity to get even the simplest formula isn't something i was willing to do.

Wow, you really live in your own world.

Please stay there.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Wow, you really live in your own world.

Please stay there.

Okay. I feel like a bully anyway.

BossChief
03-18-2010, 06:14 PM
:popcorn:

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Okay. I feel like a bully anyway.

You should feel like an idiot.

The point I've been making throughout this entire thread is that teams should take PLAYMAKERS in the Top Five, not a non-impact player.

If YOU want to believe that teams should take non-impact players (guards, centers, right tackles, etc.) with a Top Five pick, that's your perogative.

Just don't think that you'll be in the majority with that line of stupid thinking.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 06:36 PM
You should feel like an idiot.

The point I've been making throughout this entire thread is that teams should take PLAYMAKERS in the Top Five, not a non-impact player.

If YOU want to believe that teams should take non-impact players (guards, centers, right tackles, etc.) with a Top Five pick, that's your perogative.

Just don't think that you'll be in the majority with that line of stupid thinking.

I dont think we should take gaurds, centers and the like with the 5th pick. That was your dumb suggestion. I only outlined a senario where it might make sense to draft one there. Taking those postions was what it took for you to justify your point. So if you find it stupid, then you find yourself stupid. You brought it up.

This is where you dont understand me again, then call me stupid.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 06:41 PM
I dont think we should take gaurds, centers and the like with the 5th pick. That was your dumb suggestion. I only outlined a senario where it might make sense to draft one there. Taking those postions was what it took for you to justify your point. So if you find it stupid, then you find yourself stupid. You brought it up.

Look, YOU are the one that jumped into a conversation between myself and Chiefnj2. YOU have mistakenly taken things out of context because clearly, YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE THREAD.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Look, YOU are the one that jumped into a conversation between myself and Chiefnj2. YOU have mistakenly taken things out of context because clearly, YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE THREAD.

Originally Posted by CrazyHorse

Not only am I able to follow the thread, I know your response before you feel it or say it. You're an easy read. Thats why I said that argueing with you makes me feel like a bully. It's like arm wresling an old lady. Its an easy victory requiring little effort, but you dont feel good about it.

Lets just call it a day.

After you have the last word, of course.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Boy I went and read this whole thread, my brain exploded.

Aaron Curry to go top 5 needed to be a once in a generation prospect, he wasn't, he wasn't even on the level of Rivers or Mayo, he's a similar prospect to Sean Weatherspoon this year.

And I also saw Jackson used as a position value argument, a pass rushing end works, a 5 tech one doesn't.

When you make arguments please understand what you are talking about.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Not only am I able to follow the thread, I know your response before you feel it or say it. You're an easy read. Thats why I said that argueing with you makes me feel like a bully. It's like arm wresling an old lady. Its an easy victory requiring little effort, but you dont feel good about it.

Lets just call it a day.

Again, you live in your own world because nothing you've stated makes ANY sense.

What are you arguing here? All I've read from you is a bunch of nonsense thrown in with some insults.

Get to the point or just STFU

TRR
03-18-2010, 07:21 PM

Lets just call it a day.

He's not an easy read at all. He's actually a 44 year old man that calls people names on message boards, and lives 6 houses down from Eva Mendez. Just as him, he'll tell ya how much of a success he is!

Lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 07:29 PM
He's not an easy read at all.

And you're a punkass kid which whom I should have never shared ANY personal information.

Grow up, Asswipe.

And apparently, you can't read either because the information you posted was incorrect.

Why am I not surprised?

TRR
03-18-2010, 07:33 PM
And you're a punkass kid which whom I should have never shared ANY personal information.

Grow up, Asswipe.

And apparently, you can't read either because the information you posted was incorrect.

Why am I not surprised?

You don't know anything about me. Your the 44 year old "supposed" adult calling people asswipe and douche.

Incorrect or not, why get on a message board and call names? Because you know damn well you wouldn't say half the shit you say to people's face.

Grow up? Look in the mirror bro. Your 44 years old...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
03-18-2010, 07:35 PM
How do you know he wouldn't?

I speak the same on here as I do in life, if someone repeatedly says stupid shit, I'll pretty much consistently call them retarded or quickly dismiss them.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 07:36 PM
You don't know anything about me. Your the 44 year old "supposed" adult calling people asswipe and douche.

Incorrect or not, why get on a message board and call names? Because you know damn well you wouldn't say half the shit you say to people's face.

Grow up? Look in the mirror bro. Your 44 years old...
Posted via Mobile Device

Really? You don't think I'd call YOU a douche to your face?

LMAO

You're a fucking joke. You sent me a PM because you're butthurt about smack talk on a football forum, accusing me of living in my parent's basement. When I replied with the truth, you became even more butthurt.

Face it: You're a fucking pussy.

And your vagina has been wounded by my words.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Boy I went and read this whole thread, my brain exploded.

Aaron Curry to go top 5 needed to be a once in a generation prospect, he wasn't, he wasn't even on the level of Rivers or Mayo, he's a similar prospect to Sean Weatherspoon this year.

And I also saw Jackson used as a position value argument, a pass rushing end works, a 5 tech one doesn't.

When you make arguments please understand what you are talking about.

Hey, we all know you're the only one that knows anything about football, what a good football player is, and how they should be placed on a draft board.

BTW, what do you do for a living?

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey, we all know you're the only one that knows anything about football, what a good football player is, and how they should be placed on a draft board.

Why do you care where he works?

BTW, this IS a football forum. People have opinions and some people are far more well-informed about certain subjects than others.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 07:42 PM

What the fuck is the point of this post?

Is it to deflect that your posts were stupid? Tell me what I said that was wrong lets hear it.

That would be better than going to some jackass deflection now wouldn't it?

Mecca
03-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Why do you care where he works?

BTW, this IS a football forum. People have opinions and some people are far more well-informed about certain subjects than others.

He has nothing else to say because what he said was stupid, he has to try to deflect.

It would be like if I responded to him by saying, hey how's your lungs?

TRR
03-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Really? You don't think I'd call YOU a douche to your face?

LMAO

You're a fucking joke. You sent me a PM because you're butthurt about smack talk on a football forum, accusing me of living in my parent's basement. When I replied with the truth, you became even more butthurt.

Face it: You're a fucking pussy.

And your vagina has been wounded by my words.

Look at this post! Lol! A 44 year old man posting like this on a message board.

You are the definition of an adult. Keep up the great work.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Look at this post! Lol! A 44 year old man posting like this on a message board.

You are the definition of an adult. Keep up the great work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, I will!

Oh, and please, continue posting. Your insight is invaluable.

LMAO

Another butthurt customer.

LMAO

Mecca
03-18-2010, 07:45 PM
I enjoy how this forum has loads of butt hurt vagina's on it that can't comprehend that maybe just maybe they aren't as informed as someone else is.

All opinions are not created equal, some people know more than others, this is life.

MahiMike
03-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Okee dokee.

Thanks for the heads up.

ROFL

Mecca
03-18-2010, 07:47 PM
If MahiMike thinks your funny it's time to reassess your position, dude is like CoMo Jr.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 07:48 PM
I enjoy how this forum has loads of butt hurt vagina's on it that can't comprehend that maybe just maybe they aren't as informed as someone else is.

All opinions are not created equal, some people know more than others, this is life.

That's not possible.

Everyone's an equal at Chiefsplanet.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 07:49 PM

You however claim to know more than coaches, and scouts and GMs. And you are able to achieve this from the comfort of your lazy boy watching USC games. If the professionals ever learn of you, you will transform scouting as we know it.

You're in the wrong business. If I take you for your opinion, that is.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 07:50 PM
You however claim to know mare than coaches, and scouts and GMs.

Are we talking football or horses?

Oh and BTW, he's got more than 50,000 posts.

If you want to prove him wrong about player evaluations, prove it.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 07:59 PM
And there it is, the hilarious USC crack, cause you know I don't know about any players other than SC guys right?

Have I been wrong on some players, sure I have, just the same as I've been right on some players that I seriously doubt half the forum would even know who the fuck they are.

TRR
03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks, I will!

Oh, and please, continue posting. Your insight is invaluable.

LMAO

Another butthurt customer.

LMAO

What 44 year old adult says butthurt? That's something I hear my 10 year old nephew say.

I'm glad you think your posts are so insightful.

Thanks for playing. Continue the name calling...I'm sure its great for the 44 year old adults little ego!

LOL!
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 08:03 PM
And there it is, the hilarious USC crack, cause you know I don't know about any players other than SC guys right?

Have I been wrong on some players, sure I have, just the same as I've been right on some players that I seriously doubt half the forum would even know who the **** they are.

Thats all you got out of that statement, huh?

I've given you far to much credit.

Have a good night.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 08:03 PM
What 44 year old adult says butthurt? That's something I hear my 10 year old nephew say.

I'm glad you think your posts are so insightful.

Thanks for playing. Continue the name calling...I'm sure its great for the 44 year old adults little ego!

LOL!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well clearly, I got to you because you're continuing to PM.

AND, instead of acting like a contributing member of this forum, you'd prefer to "insult me", rather than provide us with any of your football "insight".

You're a special kid.

Emphasis on "special".

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Thats all you got out of that statement, huh?

I've given you far to much credit.

Have a good night.

Wow, you're a real condenscening jerk.

Good to know.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm still waiting for Crazy Horse to say something about my actual post that isn't some kind of personal insult or some jackass crack about how I don't have an NFL job.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm still waiting for Crazy Horse to say something about my actual post that isn't some kind of personal insult or some jackass crack about how I don't have an NFL job.

I hear ya.

I think we're both going to be waiting a while.

MahiMike
03-18-2010, 08:07 PM
If MahiMike thinks your funny it's time to reassess your position, dude is like CoMo Jr.

Who asked you, mulletboy?

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:08 PM
You know when you know that you're really stupid?

When you don't know what a mullet is.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Who asked you, mulletboy?

Mecca has a mullet?

WTF?

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 08:10 PM
How do you know he wouldn't?

I speak the same on here as I do in life, if someone repeatedly says stupid shit, I'll pretty much consistently call them retarded or quickly dismiss them.

i dont know about the people you hang around with but if you talked to my crowd that way you would most likely be picking your teeth up off the floor...... just sayin....
Posted via Mobile Device

CrazyHorse

You mean the post where you thump your chest and tell everyone how smart you are? I've commented on that. If you are referring to the post where you said you're wrong sometimes, then go on to insult the other posters as a way to justify your position. I didn't really see anything there that was worth a response. Sorry.

I conceed the forum to you and ziggy for the night. You boys have fun.

TRR
Well clearly, I got to you because you're continuing to PM.

AND, instead of acting like a contributing member of this forum, you'd prefer to "insult me", rather than provide us with any of your football "insight".

You're a special kid.

Emphasis on "special".

I PM'd you because of the name-calling. Just wanted to drop you a line telling you I thought it was uncalled for...only to get you telling me how important you were and that you were a 44 year old neighbor of Eva Mendez. It read like a Ron Burgundy quote. I laughed until I figured out you were serious.

Insult you? You may want to re-read your posts. Your the 44 year old calling people fags and douches, and butthurt. Not me.

Search my posts and threads bro. I have a ton of contributing posts including my camp reviews for the last several years. All I see from you is name-calling.

Enjoy your night and this message board. It obviously means a lot more to you than me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:13 PM
When do I insult posters, if anything I'm one of the few who doesn't personally insult people.

I might tell you your opinion sucks but I've been personally attacked far more than I've ever thrown it out.

MahiMike
03-18-2010, 08:19 PM
When do I insult posters, if anything I'm one of the few who doesn't personally insult people.

I might tell you your opinion sucks but I've been personally attacked far more than I've ever thrown it out.

cause you're a dick, dumbass.

DaneMcCloud
I PM'd you because of the name-calling. Just wanted to drop you a line telling you I thought it was uncalled for...only to get you telling me how important you were and that you were a 44 year old neighbor of Eva Mendez. It read like a Ron Burgundy quote. I laughed until I figured out you were serious.

Lie #1.

First off, it's extremely uncool to discuss PM's in the main forum but that type of behavior doesn't surprise me, considering the source. In that PM, you accused me of living in my parents basement.

I replied with the truth, and you insulted me again.

Insult you? You may want to re-read your posts. Your the 44 year old calling people fags and douches, and butthurt. Not me.

Lie #2.

I've NEVER called anyone in this forum a "fag", "homo", "homosexual", "queer", etc. I have had far too many gay friends and co-workers over the years to use such a term.

Secondly, if you can't take being called a douche or butthurt, especially when you're clearly a douche AND butthurt, then you don't belong in this forum.

Search my posts and threads bro. I have a ton of contributing posts including my camp reviews for the last several years. All I see from you is name-calling.

Again, wrong. I'm not your "bro" and I'm not your friend. I've read a few of your camp updates and more often than not, I've disagreed with your takes (and was neg repped by you for disagreeing).

You obviously have a much higher opinion of yourself than I do.

Enjoy your night and this message board. It obviously means a lot more to you than me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Um, it's clear that this message board is pretty important to you.

Why?

Well, you've tried to moderate my language and when that hasn't worked, you insult me for using it.

You claim that your camp updates are helpful and informative.

And lastly, you've taken the time this evening, not to participate in this discussion, but to toss insults my way.

Yep, I think this message board is VERY important to you.

Bro.

Mecca
cause you're a dick, dumbass.

I insult you because you have made like 500 idiotic posts, you ask for it, just the same as CoMo does.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 08:20 PM

huh? ive stayed out of this thread except for one post, but i( and im sure others also) take being called a retard as a personal insult. i have a mentally handicapped daughter, and have stated this many times, she is a very beautiful child and we are blessed to have her. my younger dayghter has come home crying ( shes almost5) because kids at preschool called a child in wheelchair retarded. she could only think about her sister and how her life was
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Oh god is this going to turn into a thread about how saying retard is bad...mmaddog will quickly sign on.

Andre Woodson awaits with his WR gloves.

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 08:23 PM

Your opinion is one that is beneath my own. In fact you are a fool. But then, I am brilliant. That's why I feel this way. It's frustrating even reading a post from someone as uninformed as you are. Thats the price I have to pay though I guess. You should know however that I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken about that. You should just shut up, though. That way my brain doesn't explode from reading your drivel.

Just tellong it like it is, bro.

No offense.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Great go study the draft and all the prospects in it like I have and give me a valid argument as to why you're opinion is correct and mine is not.

Going into "you don't know anymore than anyone else does because you don't work in the NFL' bullshit is stupid and time wasting.

I'll debate draft prospects all day, problem is most people aren't intelligent enough to do that and would rather just try to enforce that they know just as much just because.

DeezNutz
03-18-2010, 08:27 PM
I'll debate draft prospects all day, problem is most people aren't intelligent enough to do that and would rather just try to enforce that they know just as much just because.

It doesn't necessarily, emphasis on "necessarily," have anything to do with intelligence. More like interest, time, passion, etc.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:30 PM
It doesn't necessarily, emphasis on "necessarily," have anything to do with intelligence. More like interest, time, passion, etc.

Either or, and that's fine if you don't want to follow the draft that's perfectly fine but anyone like that should accept that their draft opinion won't be as good or as detailed as someone that does.

If you acknowledge you don't really follow the draft why would you spent time of your day to try to tell people that do that they don't know anything? What is the point of that?

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Great go study the draft and all the prospects in it like I have and give me a valid argument as to why you're opinion is correct and mine is not.

Going into "you don't know anymore than anyone else does because you don't work in the NFL' bullshit is stupid and time wasting.

But you think you know more than those that do it for a living. even though you only have access to a television set and a computer. No one on this forum is as impressed with your knowledge more than you. With the exception of Dane and he is restricted,.... to be kind.

People probably wouldnt give you so much grief, I know I wouldn't, but thier just tired of your BS. You aint better than nobody. Thats the truth. Do what you will with it.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 08:41 PM
I just love forum members whose only reason for posting is to insult others.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
But you think you know more than those that do it for a living. even though you only have access to a television set and a computer. No one on this forum is as impressed with your knowledge more than you. With the exception of Dane and he is restricted,.... to be kind.

People probably wouldnt give you so much grief, I know I wouldn't, but thier just tired of your BS. You aint better than nobody. Thats the truth. Do what you will with it.

Restricted? What the fuck that does mean?

And WHO the fuck are YOU that you feel it necessary to insult others without offering an opinion of your own?

You're fucking absolutely worthless.

Go away.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
So is his argument in the end that since none of us have NFL jobs how could we possibly know shit and how dare we question anything?

So basically we should either be super homers or have no forum is his argument?

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 08:45 PM
So is his argument in the end that since none of us have NFL jobs how could we possibly know shit and how dare we question anything?

No, Crazy Horse has inferiority complex miles long.

He does not and cannot offer any specific opinions so instead, he insults those that have opinions.

People like him should be banned.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 08:46 PM
No, Crazy Horse has inferiority complex miles long.

He does not and cannot offer any specific opinions so instead, he insults those that have opinions.

People like him should be banned.

Oh so he's Mikey, kinda reminds me of Laz actually.

DeezNutz
03-18-2010, 08:55 PM
If you acknowledge you don't really follow the draft why would you spent time of your day to try to tell people that do that they don't know anything? What is the point of that?

I have no answer for this.

TheGuardian
03-18-2010, 08:57 PM
You def let your USC bias get in the way of talking logically about USC players.........

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 08:57 PM

I didn't say that. But if it helps you keep up your elitist prick persona, then by all means. You wouldn't want to change that.

I really hit a cord with that NFL job thing huh? I'm right about that you know. You're not qualified for one. You can have an opinion. But like you said, it dont mean shit compared to those that spend more time doing it, and have access to more info on it. I mean, those are your own words.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Oh god is this going to turn into a thread about how saying retard is bad...mmaddog will quickly sign on.

you calling people that makes the younger people think its ok to use that as an insult. mentally disabled people are usually born that way and it shows your ignorance to throw that term around so loosely. like i said IRL i would punch someones teeth down their throat if they were to call me that for ANY reason, especially one as trivial as a football OPINION.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
03-18-2010, 09:00 PM
I didn't say that. But if it helps you keep up your elitist prick persona, then by all means. You wouldn't want to change that.

I really hit a cord with that NFL job thing huh? I'm right about that you know. You're not qualified for one. You can have an opinion. But like you said, it dont mean shit compared to those that spend more time doing it, and have access to more info on it. I mean, those are your own words.

Yea, it's a fuckin stupid argument, some guy pulled that one on the NFLDC forum and he got verbally raped for about an hour.

It's a dipshit argument that has no bearing on anything, it's something to go to when you have nothing else to go to.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 09:00 PM
you calling people that makes the younger people think its ok to use that as an insult. mentally disabled people are usually born that way and it shows your ignorance to throw that term around so loosely. like i said IRL i would punch someones teeth down their throat if they were to call me that for ANY reason, especially one as trivial as a football OPINION.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well that's nice, it's a word people use frequently, probably should get use to it.

DeezNutz
03-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Is there not a little bit of irony in taking offense to this word, yet clearly stating you would physically assault someone if they said it to you?

I understand your personal objections because of your life experiences, but...

CrazyHorse
03-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Yea, it's a ****in stupid argument, some guy pulled that one on the NFLDC forum and he got verbally raped for about an hour.

It's a dipshit argument that has no bearing on anything, it's something to go to when you have nothing else to go to.

On the contrary. Its valid when arguing knwledge of college players when dealing with someone like you. You notice Im not being verbally raped for about an hout for it. Plus, you have no argument to the contrary. Because I am right.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Well that's nice, it's a word people use frequently, probably should get use to it.

no i wont. the people that use it are ignorant. i refuse to " just get used to it" it hurts everyone in a family to be sitting in a restaurant and have to listen to some cocksucker say that while your little girls are sitting there having to be subjected to it. MY 5 year old knows better, maybe you should spend some of that free time researching disabilities rather than the draft stock of some guy you will never know
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Is there not a little bit of irony in taking offense to this word, yet clearly stating you would physically assault someone if they said it to you?

I understand your personal objections because of your life experiences, but...

what would be ironic about it? i have always warned them. but theres a limit. thats life for every action theres a reaction. sorry but i dont see the irony
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
03-18-2010, 09:14 PM
what would be ironic about it? i have always warned them. but theres a limit. thats life for every action theres a reaction. sorry but i dont see the irony
Posted via Mobile Device

Unfortunately or not, being an insensitive person/douche doesn't land one with assault charges.

The irony (as it appears in your post) is being as quick to take offense as going to fists.

That said, I'm not trying to take away from the fact that having children involved makes things more complicated.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 09:14 PM
It's ironic because physically assaulting someone because they said "retard" is retarded.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 09:15 PM
On the contrary. Its valid when arguing knwledge of college players when dealing with someone like you. You notice Im not being verbally raped for about an hout for it. Plus, you have no argument to the contrary. Because I am right.

You should be, it's one of the dumbest strawman arguments that is used.

Either have an opinion or don't if you do backup it solidly, if you can't, shut the fuck up, period.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately or not, being an insensitive person/douche doesn't land one with assault charges.

The irony (as it appears in your post) is being as quick to take offense as going to fists.

That said, I'm not trying to take away from the fact that having children involved makes things more complicated.

like i said i give them a chance, and momma knows when im at that point and gets the girls out of there. but im tje guy who has always handled problems with my fists, just how we grew up. ivw been in more fights than most and have yet to be charged with assault. but if you hurt any of my girls you should expect it to come back at ya ten fold, most people know thats me so they respect it
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
03-18-2010, 09:22 PM
Well you sound like a highly mature individual, solving problems like you are 13 is highly enviable.

TheGuardian
03-18-2010, 09:23 PM
like i said i give them a chance, and momma knows when im at that point and gets the girls out of there. but im tje guy who has always handled problems with my fists, just how we grew up. ivw been in more fights than most and have yet to be charged with assault. but if you hurt any of my girls you should expect it to come back at ya ten fold, most people know thats me so they respect it
Posted via Mobile Device

Yup. I'm with you on that one. You don't talk shit to my family or you're going to bleed.

But second, can we drop this shit and get back to whatever "draft" talk was going on?

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Well you sound like a highly mature individual, solving problems like you are 13 is highly enviable.

well mecca i feel the same way about the way you talk. 13 year olds call people retards. hell all throughout history people have settled things with fists. and yeah im a pretty mature and very responsible person.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
03-18-2010, 09:29 PM
With that said, there's no way I'd have taken Mack at #3 or #5 overall. There were far better options in last year's draft to grab a playmaker or hell, even Oher.

Since KC has Albert, you were okay with taking Oher at #5 to play RT. You've just agreed with Crazy Horse.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 09:31 PM
But second, can we drop this shit and get back to whatever "draft" talk was going on?

i would be done if he would shut the fuck up about it
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
03-18-2010, 09:37 PM
It's ironic because physically assaulting someone because they said "retard" is retarded.

You know you don't have to egg it on right?

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 09:43 PM
You know you don't have to egg it on right?

nope :)
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 09:55 PM
huh? ive stayed out of this thread except for one post, but i( and im sure others also) take being called a retard as a personal insult. i have a mentally handicapped daughter, and have stated this many times, she is a very beautiful child and we are blessed to have her. my younger dayghter has come home crying ( shes almost5) because kids at preschool called a child in wheelchair retarded. she could only think about her sister and how her life was
Posted via Mobile Device

I think that "retard" and "retarded" have become synonymous with the word "stupid" in this forum. I know that when I've used that word on Chiefsplanet (I rarely use it, if ever, in normal speech), I don't picture a mentally handicapped person. I picture someone who's offering uninformed opinion that's not based on factual evidence.

But in your honor, I'll think twice before using it here.

milkman
03-18-2010, 09:59 PM

The fact is there are some people who have earned the respect of some of us, and mmaddog is one of those.

Out of respect for him, I generally refrain from using the word "retard", though I have admittedly slipped on occassion.

And another fact is that using "retard" is just a sign of ignorance.

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:04 PM

And if you weren't being a prick about it, you would stop and think about it before using it.

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:08 PM
no i wont. the people that use it are ignorant. i refuse to " just get used to it" it hurts everyone in a family to be sitting in a restaurant and have to listen to some one who sucks the penis say that while your little girls are sitting there having to be subjected to it. MY 5 year old knows better, maybe you should spend some of that free time researching disabilities rather than the draft stock of some guy you will never know
Posted via Mobile Device

The thing here is that using the word "one who sucks the penis" is equally as ignorant as using the word "retard".

I am an asshole, but I refrain from using those words.

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Honestly I don't anybody who uses the word retard to describe disabilities any more. Normally its just for stupid shit. Its kind of like fag.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:10 PM
you two ( milky and dane) are two of
my favorite posters ( right behind the scarface one a friend had when i was younger, i thought it was so cool) but seriously thanks for getting it and chiming in with some support. respect to you guys
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:12 PM
The thing here is that using the word "one who sucks the penis" is equally as ignorant as using the word "retard".

i agree. i dont use that word either. i try to respect people. i expect people to respond in kind
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
I think that "retard" and "retarded" have become synonymous with the word "stupid" in this forum. I know that when I've used that word on Chiefsplanet (I rarely use it, if ever, in normal speech), I don't picture a mentally handicapped person. I picture someone who's offering uninformed opinion that's not based on factual evidence.

But in your honor, I'll think twice before using it here.

It has.

But for someone raising a mentally challenged child, it is offensive nontheless.

Chiefnj2
"Oh really, maybe you should tell that to Rainman, because he nearly bankrupt a casino and he is a ri-tard."

Ignorant or not, I had tears streaming down my face.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:13 PM

i said c o c k s u c k e r . not anything derogatory to homosexuals
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
03-18-2010, 10:13 PM
It has.

But for someone raising a mentally challenged child, it is offensive nontheless.

Such is life. Telling someone to walk into an Aids tree if they had a family member with Aids is offensive to them. It's the intent behind the word.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:15 PM
Honestly I don't anybody who uses the word retard to describe disabilities any more. Normally its just for stupid shit. Its kind of like fag.

when you go out in public with your child in a wheelchair who has to be tube fed get back to me. people are ignorant.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:16 PM
i said c o c k s u c k e r . not anything derogatory to homosexuals
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, I didn't know that was the word being filtered.

I assumed that it was a gay reference, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

Using in the context that you used it, however, is making a gay reference.

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2010, 10:17 PM
people are ignorant.
Posted via Mobile Device

No denying that.

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Such is life. Telling someone to walk into an Aids tree if they had a family member with Aids is offensive to them. It's the intent behind the word.

You bring up a good point.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Oh, I didn't know that was the word being filtered.

I assumed that it was a gay reference, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

Using in the context that you used it, however, is making a gay reference.

really? huh. it equals asshole to me. i have a bil that is gay. im pretty openminded. hell i punched a guy on new yeas for calling him and his partner names.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2010, 10:21 PM
sauto,
Warsaw is probally not the best place in the world for you to live. Knowing the people of that area.

DeezNutz
03-18-2010, 10:22 PM
You bring up a good point.

Chiefnj2, I'd suggest you print this post and frame it.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:24 PM
sauto,
Warsaw is probally not the best place in the world for you to live. Knowing the people of that area.

why? hell ive lived here for 10 years. how do you know i live here?
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:25 PM
really? huh. it equals asshole to me. i have a bil that is gay. im pretty openminded. hell i punched a guy on new yeas for calling him and his partner names.
Posted via Mobile Device

Think about it this way.

You are not going to punch a woman (at least I hope not), and you are talking about a person you'd be inclined to punch for using the word "retard" and calling that person a "cocksucker".

So if it isn't a woman, then it has to be a man, so if's he's cocksucker, then he clearly has to be gay or bi.

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2010, 10:26 PM
why? hell ive lived here for 10 years. how do you know i live here?
Posted via Mobile Device

I swear you said it sometime on here I believe. Or something in the past made me think that, shit I live on the other side of the Lake, so who knows.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Think about it this way.

You are not going to punch a woman (at least I hope not), and you are talking about a person you'd be inclined to punch for using the word "retard" and calling that person a "cocksucker".

So if it isn't a woman, then it has to be a man, so if's he's cocksucker, then he clearly has to be gay or bi.

gotcha, hell i cant remember the last time i used that word, but i wont anymore
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
03-18-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm pretty sure anyone that has ever seen the context of me saying retard knew that it had nothing to do with anyone that's mentally challenged.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 10:28 PM
I swear you said it sometime on here I believe. Or something in the past made me think that, shit I live on the other side of the Lake, so who knows.

why wouldnt this be a good place for me to live. most people love me. im well known in town. i have a good time
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm pretty sure anyone that has ever seen the context of me saying retard knew that it had nothing to do with anyone that's mentally challenged.

And it just doesn't fucking matter the context.

You're supposed to be a smart guy.

If you can't figure this out, then you ain't nearly as smart as you think you are.

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2010, 10:30 PM
why wouldnt this be a good place for me to live. most people love me. im well known in town. i have a good time
Posted via Mobile Device

I was just saying how stupid people are in our general area. Lots of good folks but they are iggorant.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 10:32 PM
And in fairness I don't worry about stuff like that because anymore, there's always someone to be offended for whatever reason at just about anything.

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:38 PM
And in fairness I don't worry about stuff like that because anymore, there's always someone to be offended for whatever reason at just about anything.

Well, congratulations, you're a dumbass.

Mecca
03-18-2010, 10:41 PM
It's true, the world is far to easily offended so everyone has to go all PC.

I wouldn't say retard in the presence of someone who was actually mentally handicapped, I'm not that much of an asshole.

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Justify it however you want.

You're still a dumbass.

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Do you call blacks the N word when you're not in the company of blacks also?

-King-
03-18-2010, 10:50 PM

This.

And off topic(hell, we've been off topic for the past like 10 pages), I always thought it was Jason's Auto instead of Jason Sauto because I thought he was a mechanic and had his own shop... Which one is it? I see people calling him Sauto all the time and have always wondered.

milkman
03-18-2010, 10:53 PM
This.

And off topic(hell, we've been off topic for the past like 10 pages), I always thought it was Jason's Auto instead of Jason Sauto because I thought he was a mechanic and had his own shop... Which one is it? I see people calling him Sauto all the time and have always wondered.

It is Jason's Auto.

We mistook it early on, and it has just stuck.

DeezNutz
03-18-2010, 10:53 PM
This.

LMAO.

There's no apostrophe in his username, and thus it's been re-appropriated.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 10:54 PM
This.

When Jason was a n00b, I started calling him "Sauto" and "Mr. Sauto" years ago.

Apparently, it's stuck.

:D

Jason's a good dude.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2010, 10:56 PM
It is Jason's Auto.

We mistook it early on, and it has just stuck.

Actually, I started it on purpose because I thought it was funny.

I remember people quoting me and asking "Isn't it Jason's Auto"?

That was back when Jason typed in all caps.

-King-
03-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Actually, I started it on purpose because I thought it was funny.

I remember people quoting me and asking "Isn't it Jason's Auto"?

That was back when Jason typed in all caps.

And now he types with NO caps at all.

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 11:08 PM
I was just saying how stupid people are in our general area. Lots of good folks but they are iggorant.

you know honestly shes like a rockstar in town, everyone knows her we dont have problems around here. out of town though....
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
03-18-2010, 11:10 PM
And now he types with NO caps at all.

yep no one liked the all caps lol, dane and faxy hit me with the sauto.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2010, 11:15 PM
you know honestly shes like a rockstar in town, everyone knows her we dont have problems around here. out of town though....
Posted via Mobile Device

Good to hear. :thumb:

BossChief
03-19-2010, 01:27 AM
-----back to topic------

Wouldnt Eric Berry getting coached by Emmitt Thomas make you JIMP?

-King-
03-19-2010, 02:10 AM
-----back to topic------

Wouldnt Eric Berry getting coached by Emmitt Thomas make you JIMP?

Uh... dude, no matter what...I'm not jizzing in your pants.

BryanBusby
03-19-2010, 02:32 AM

I'm sure a lot of people do and will never admit it, even on an internet message board.

BossChief
03-19-2010, 02:45 AM
Uh... dude, no matter what...I'm not jizzing in your pants.

Well played, sir!