http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201003160016

Wow.

Mr. Kotter
03-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Well...hot damn, THAT settles it.

LMAO

BucEyedPea
03-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Yeah wow! But Rand isn't like his dad. He has some differences....more to what a conservative would like. I mean he has the endorsement of Forbes and Palin even. But he's still better than the Bushies.

wazu
03-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Yeah wow! But Rand isn't like his dad. He has some differences....more to what a conservative would like. I mean he has the endorsement of Forbes and Palin even. But he's still better than the Bushies.

Holy shit, BEP. "Still better than the Bushes?" A guy with very similar fundamental beliefs to Ron Paul is knocking on the door of a U.S. Senate spot and you are nitpicking him based on being slightly more mainstream and receiving a couple of big endorsements? Good for Forbes. Good for Palin. Good for Rand Paul.

Every once in awhile it's okay to see the good in something.

BucEyedPea
03-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Holy shit, BEP. "Still better than the Bushes?" A guy with very similar fundamental beliefs to Ron Paul is knocking on the door of a U.S. Senate spot and you are nitpicking him based on being slightly more mainstream and receiving a couple of big endorsements? Good for Forbes. Good for Palin. Good for Rand Paul.

Every once in awhile it's okay to see the good in something.

No I am not nitpicking him. I think he's wonderful. I was just pointing out that that's what some mainstream conservatives will like about him—ya' know those who diss Paul.Just wanted to point that out so they don't think he's a Paul replica.