PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV New South Park Episode

EyePod
03-17-2010, 09:30 PM
Definitely one of my favorite. Does it air at 10 pm KC time or is it on at 9 pm. Anyone else watch it?

SLAG
03-17-2010, 09:35 PM
I have to wait til the 11:30 airing - missed it at 9

Terribilis
03-17-2010, 09:37 PM
good stuff

EyePod
03-17-2010, 09:37 PM
I have to wait til the 11:30 airing - missed it at 9

Wow, can't believe it's on at 9. Don't miss it though, it's definitely a hit.

SLAG
03-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Wow, can't believe it's on at 9. Don't miss it though, it's definitely a hit.

if online or on demand would hurry up and add it i would watch it sooner

Ebolapox
03-17-2010, 09:38 PM
good stuff.

SPATCH
03-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Very refreshing episode... I've been pretty annoyed by everyone's hypocritical attitude towards tiger

POND_OF_RED
03-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Very refreshing episode... I've been pretty annoyed by everyone's hypocritical attitude towards tiger

Really? It's not hypocritical. Most married men don't cheat on their wives with 10+ women. It'd be different if it was one girl or if he was still single but to say everyone would do it is stupid. Everyone would love to do it but most people recognize the sanctity of marriage.

EyePod
03-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Really? It's not hypocritical. Most married men don't cheat on their wives with 10+ women. It'd be different if it was one girl or if he was still single but to say everyone would do it is stupid. Everyone would love to do it but most people recognize the sanctity of marriage.

I'd use that "most people" term loosely. Somewhere around +40% of 1st marriages end in divorce. Either way, I hope you're not bashing the episode which handled the whole situation in their amazing fashion.

alnorth
03-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Ugly Americans surprisingly did not suck. Not sure if it'll have any staying power, but we'll see. First "new show debuting after south park" show that I remember which wasn't crap.

Saul Good
03-17-2010, 10:54 PM

1. Most married men aren't married to a Swedish model who just "happened" to be soul mates with a famous trillionaire. It's amazing that women like her always seem to be soul mates with guys like Tiger. What are the odds?

2. If we held everyone to the same standard that people are holding Tiger, there would be no NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, NASCAR, etc. Don't stop there, though. There would be no music to listen to. There would be no movies to see. Don't bother turning on the television. Maybe you should just curl up with a good book as long as you can be sure that the author isn't a philanderer. After all, a lot of famous writers have been complete degenerates.

I'm not saying that what he did is right, but singling out Tiger is ridiculous.

POND_OF_RED
03-17-2010, 10:54 PM
I'd use that "most people" term loosely. Somewhere around +40% of 1st marriages end in divorce. Either way, I hope you're not bashing the episode which handled the whole situation in their amazing fashion.

But at the same time not all 40% were having an affair with over 10 mistresses. It's wrong to sit here and think people are making too big a deal of it. Sure guys like sex but most married men don't have that many girls on the side.

As far as the episode I really could care less. I'm surprised it's still on. Sometimes they create a good episode here and there by making fun of something in todays pop culture but most of the time the show makes absolutely no sense. It jumped the shark years ago IMO. Probably only about 2-3 good episodes in a season anymore.

Ebolapox
03-17-2010, 11:10 PM

most married men don't have shit-tonnes of cash and women throwing themselves at them every hour on the hour. I'm happily married, but I've never been in that position to resist the temptation. would I like to say that I could? absolutely--I love my wife. but realistically, who's to say?

blaise
03-17-2010, 11:17 PM
I don't think people are all that hypocritical about Tiger. I didn't sense a lot of moral outrage from most people. Mostly that he was dumb about how lazy he was with the whole thing as far as risking all the endorsements over trysts with skanks he should have known would rat him out and Perkins waitresses. More like "what an idiot", not "what an immoral guy."
That and the fact that he waited to make a statement. Not that I think he owed anyone a statement, but in terms of PR I think he would have been better served to give his little speech a long time before he did. He could have quited some of the noise.
As far as the episode. I liked it. It wasn't one of my favorites though. My favorite South Parks will sometimes make me laugh so hard I cry. This one didn't do that. It was funny though.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Sick Joker lips FTW.

SLAG
03-18-2010, 12:01 AM
I don't think people are all that hypocritical about Tiger. I didn't sense a lot of moral outrage from most people. Mostly that he was dumb about how lazy he was with the whole thing as far as risking all the endorsements over trysts with skanks he should have known would rat him out and Perkins waitresses. More like "what an idiot", not "what an immoral guy."
That and the fact that he waited to make a statement. Not that I think he owed anyone a statement, but in terms of PR I think he would have been better served to give his little speech a long time before he did. He could have quited some of the noise.
As far as the episode. I liked it. It wasn't one of my favorites though. My favorite South Parks will sometimes make me laugh so hard I cry. This one didn't do that. It was funny though.

Spot on-

Butters Bottom Bitch had me in tears

blaise
03-18-2010, 12:12 AM
Sometimes I watch it with the captions on because on some of the episodes it will spell out what Kenny says.

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Spot on-

Butters Bottom Bitch had me in tears

That was the funniest eposides of all time. Thats a top 5 South Park IMO.

arrowhead20
03-18-2010, 08:34 AM
ALRIGHT!!!!!..... take your pants off.... alright lets do this