PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues I now officially "deem" my taxes to be paid.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 02:23 PM
No, I have not actually filed my taxes. But why waste the time? I simply deem they have been paid. Samething for my Census.

If we are going to start using these "lets pretend" tactics, why shouldn't the people just all "deem" their taxes paid and go on?

banyon
03-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Any more thoughts you would like to create a thread over?

petegz28
03-18-2010, 02:26 PM

Hmmm, I could make one about you if you are feeling left out? :D

Direckshun
03-18-2010, 02:29 PM
This is a thread destined for greatness.

Chief Henry
03-18-2010, 02:36 PM

Tell us your thoughts about the $500 Billion dollar fuzzy math equations
inside the O national health care bill ? Heck, why don't you create a thread about this.

banyon
03-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Tell us your thoughts about the $500 Billion dollar fuzzy math equations
inside the O national health care bill ? Heck, why don't you create a thread about this.

I've already provided my opinion and reiterated it today. I don't think it merits another thread.

Chief Henry
03-18-2010, 02:43 PM
I've already provided my opinion and reiterated it today. I don't think it merits another thread.

You are that proud of it huh, youdon't want to share it again ? It wouldn't surprise if you are proud of the smoke and mirrors of the :loser: you voted for .

Direckshun
03-18-2010, 02:48 PM
You are that proud of it huh, youdon't want to share it again ? It wouldn't surprise if you are proud of the smoke and mirrors of the :loser: you voted for .

Just go to the thread where he's been talking about it and argue there.

It's not hard.

banyon
03-18-2010, 02:52 PM

It's not hard.

No kidding.

jettio
03-18-2010, 02:55 PM
No, I have not actually filed my taxes. But why waste the time? I simply deem they have been paid. Samething for my Census.

If we are going to start using these "lets pretend" tactics, why shouldn't the people just all "deem" their taxes paid and go on?

Why don't you deem Scott Brown (R-Ma.) the 41st who gives a sh*t?

Chief Henry
03-18-2010, 02:55 PM

It's not hard.

He doesn't address the $500 Billion dollar fiasco directly. You must be dam proud of that hocus pocus O is pulling over on you sheep.

Chief Henry
03-18-2010, 02:57 PM
No kidding.

Address the $500 Billion dollar exchange directly if you care to or want to.
I'll understand if you don't want to. Most O lovers don't want to.

banyon
03-18-2010, 03:00 PM
He doesn't address the $500 Billion dollar fiasco directly. You must be dam proud of that hocus pocus O is pulling over on you sheep.

I'm not even for this bill, so why would I care about that?

Yeah I've really got the "wool pulled over my eyes"? :rolleyes:

Do you wonder why people don't take you seriously in these conversations?

Chief Henry
03-18-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm not even for this bill, so why would I care about that?

Yeah I've really got the "wool pulled over my eyes"? :rolleyes:

Do you wonder why people don't take you seriously in these conversations?

DO you ever wonder why people DON'T take you serious. Many of us don't, seriously.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 03:05 PM
DO you ever wonder why people DON'T take you serious. Many of us don't, seriously.

Well, I deem you both to be taken seriously!!! :D

Chief Henry
03-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Well, I deem you both to be taken seriously!!! :D

Gee, thanks Walley :D

They don't like to admit the math trickery they're President is trying to
pullover on the American public.

keep up the good fight my friend.

banyon
03-18-2010, 03:17 PM

Well, great "discussion". I guess your claim about the $500 billion wasn't that important to you after all to actually discuss.

Put it on your bumper sticker and bleat.

Chief Henry
03-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Well, great "discussion". I guess your claim about the $500 billion wasn't that important to you after all to actually discuss.

Put it on your bumper sticker and bleat.

I've been waiting for your take on the trickery. I'm leaving soon, so i might have to check back over the weekend. That should give you enough time to hunt down the takes in moveon.org or the dncunderground.

banyon
03-18-2010, 03:36 PM
I've been waiting for your take on the trickery. I'm leaving soon, so i might have to check back over the weekend. That should give you enough time to hunt down the takes in moveon.org or the dncunderground.

I haven't visited those sites except maybe 2 times in my life to refer to comments right-wingers made on this forum. Your cartoonish view of your "enemies" is ridiculous.

Look, most people would know how to make a point. Why don't you just state in simple terms why you find this facet of the bill so egregious and what the problem with it is? I won't even make you use two syllable words.

Also: Why am I the one who should defend it?

Direckshun
03-18-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm the one who should defend it, not banyon. I actually support the damn thing.

petegz28
03-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm the one who should defend it, not banyon. I actually support the damn thing.

Then you need to learn how to fucking count.

Direckshun
03-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Then you need to learn how to ****ing count.

k

petegz28
03-18-2010, 03:51 PM
k

Explain then how taking $500 bil from MEdicare and then applying it to Obamacare is cutting the budget by $500 bil? The $500 bil is still getting spent, yes or no?